Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 02:43 AM   #626 (permalink)

Absolutely INSANE price!!!

But DAMN....congrats to the seller....a lot of people in the U.S don't make $18K in a whole year!!!
Old 01-21-2012, 09:15 AM   #627 (permalink)

Bump to the top for two reasons.

1.) Ridiculous legit sale.

2.) Witness Paranoia and Multiple Personalities at work. You could write a master's thesis on this guy.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:06 AM   #628 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

What is HK?
Old 01-21-2012, 11:06 AM   #629 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XARZY View Post
Funny how it goes completely off topic and ends up being an HK hate thread. I used to frequent 5-6 forums, now I stick to 4 and this is the only place that continues feuding with hk. seriously people give it a rest. concentrate on cards and ebay and selling. some of you guys are acting like hk is a country and the people who frequent it are its citizens. HK is a gathering place very much like OZ/SCForum/SCFreak/Beckett/Freedom/etc. People come and go, and often times contribute to more than one website.
Then tell your bum buddies from HK to stop coming here and starting flame wars. It gets damn annoying listening these lemmings run into here and pull one of these...

1.Hey Look at me, Im here from HK to start a mixed emotion thread about MJ insert selling for a million dollars. Wait a minute its me that sold it!! What do you think.

2. People are skeptical as they have always been because they just dont accept information without doing research and questioning anomalies.

3. Yea but we at HK dont question anything. We just believe what we are told.

4. Why is BO so hostile. I love HK and I hate BO

5. Then go back to HK and stop coming here to start crap

6. You were banned from HK thats why im here. So i can tell the whole world that you were banned from HK because you didnt agree with their mantra on dirty business.

7. I should have never come here.. HK is the best.

What type of reception do you expect from people of these boards when you come in here and try and put people down because they hype another site. You really have to be stupid to think it would go over well. Just like rare coming here and posting about an 18k sale of his to make himself a popular fellow. But it backfired. Unlike your tushy site HK, people dont automatically give you respect for having big time cards here. You have to earn that respect. You have to be involved in discussions and debate. Not just come here and throw weight like you are some boss!!!

Thats the difference.

Just watch a debate on here. Itll end up this exact same way. There will be someone that questions a card or a sale. THen youll see some infrequent user show up and post about how we're all paranoid for questioning the sale of that card. Ironically he'll be a friend of the seller and buyer and also be from HK. Then out of nowhere they will throw a comment like.. "Hey, i knew BO would do this to me, HK is much better". Then the next comment will be "You were banned from HK". What is the point of following others to a site like this to just let them know they were banned from another site?

What motive would there be for these guys to come here and do this? To create anarchy. TO create fights. To create civil unrest. Why? Because their site has no traffic. No debate. No real activity. BO has this activity. They have debates. And those lemmings hate it. They hate it so much that they feel the need to infiltrate other forums like this and tell them how much they hate this place,but feel the need to come here to do it.

Thats what I cant understand. Honestly, they should be kicked out of here and banned. I really think they are here to promote HK and to poach users from here to go there. Thats their agenda.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #630 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJ Converse View Post
Bump to the top for two reasons.

1.) Ridiculous legit sale.

2.) Witness Paranoia and Multiple Personalities at work. You could write a master's thesis on this guy.

Why bump this thread? To re ingnite a flame war? Looking to debate or fight?
Old 01-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #631 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Why bump this thread? To re ingnite a flame war? Looking to debate or fight?
No idea who you are or why you care. It looks like your last posts are doing exactly what you are questioning, but it is no skin off my back. Move along. Move along.

Last edited by DrJ Converse; 01-21-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-21-2012, 11:45 AM   #632 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJ Converse View Post
No idea who you are or why you care. It looks like your last posts are doing exactly what you are questioning, but it is no skin off my back. Move along. Move along.
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
Just asking...
Old 01-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #633 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Honestly, they should be kicked out of here and banned. I really think they are here to promote HK and to poach users from here to go there. Thats their agenda.

You seem like at heart a righteous and normal guy and I respect a lot of what you have to say in these types of threads, but man, this statement is just good old fashioned crazy.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #634 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenwhatjk View Post
You seem like at heart a righteous and normal guy and I respect a lot of what you have to say in these types of threads, but man, this statement is just good old fashioned crazy.
not all. But some! Ill admit HK has some respectable members. But like bad news in the media, the bad apples overpower the good ones as they shout louder!
Old 01-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #635 (permalink)

All of this Jordan insert #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ speculation crap - didn't start until some HK members started posting it here. Now ever other damn day, it's blowing up...

When everyone steps back and looks - it's same group of people talking the same crap, but on multiple boards. Maybe it's more of a marketing and hype ploy to go to all these forums and build hype by starting this drama. Maybe everyone is in on it. Who knows? Who cares? This crap is getting real old though. You can't step into the Basketball forum without reading about this BS.

I can honestly say - the Basketball section of this forum has gone to hell since this crap migrated over here.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Old 01-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #636 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
All of this Jordan insert #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ speculation crap - didn't start until some HK members started posting it here. Now ever other damn day, it's blowing up...

When everyone steps back and looks - it's same group of people talking the same crap, but on multiple boards. Maybe it's more of a marketing and hype ploy to go to all these forums and build hype by starting this drama. Maybe everyone is in on it. Who knows? Who cares? This crap is getting real old though. You can't step into the Basketball forum without reading about this BS.

I can honestly say - the Basketball section of this forum has gone to hell since this crap migrated over here.
pretty simple, don't read any topics that dont interest u?

i have a few people on my ignore list so i never see their posts, and if u have an issue about the topics discussed dont read it, pretty simple. I'm here to collect cards not argue about jordan prices which i'm not interested in buying
Old 01-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #637 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post

Bingo , i you look at a few Jordan Hype threads on HK the same 5-9 people are the ones hyping and promoting all the sales and have done so throughout multiple forums, the same crew are deflecting and trying to twist that certain members on BO hate HK in a whole not a fact as members use all forums so it's stupid to say this as we all mix on different sites.

Also there are certain members here that have had issues with certain members on HK the site itself is awesome and has many collectors there that frequent here aswell.

Last edited by nissandriver77; 01-22-2012 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:28 AM   #638 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Yes I understand... When stalkers are caught and desperate they find ANYTHING they could! It was a joke, and I will tell that joke again any day... My aunt is a Brooklyn gal with a tounge on her... but doesn't mean anything, it's just a joke. For the sake of bad taste, the girl in the joke can be 18 and up... smh It wasn't about that though, it was about those dbags to have something to ban me once again... and you knew about this joke all along, so don't pretend you just got it forwarded to you.

This is my last post to you, you can pull out whatever you want, cause you're the stalker and that's the botton line. I am not a stalker, not a scammer, not a trouble maker like you! Yes, some fools would argue with me on the PSA forum... But I was never one to flame anything like you! Yes I told a joke that some found to be f ed up, but it was just a joke. Unfortunatly the joke wouldn't work with a female on the age 40 living at home with her mother... but whatever, keep finding things... I'd also like to add, those were the same morons who wanted my head on the PSA forum, same guys!! so sure they would hang me on the first thing they knew would work for them...

And no you stalker, that wasn't forwarded to you, those guys wouldn't ever contact you in your lifetime. Those are your friends in that thread where you started trouble. You knew all along about that thread you even talked to me about it a long time ago, when I thought you had dropped all your #@#@#@#@, and you were the one who told me about a website where they scranbles your IP address so that you could join both PSA and that very forum where the joke was posted. Then you told me I should try it out...Try again!

Yes, I went back to the forums and signed back up with different names, as I stated early in this thread, and the reason was to get in contact with buddies of mine, that's all. You even went as far as making fake names pretending it was me and posting on the PSA forum, and those guys from the PSA forum and the other forum where that joke was posted, caught you and knew it was you posting and not me, so keep #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ting...
id like to hear the joke
Old 01-22-2012, 02:31 AM   #639 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC View Post
Rare23air83, if your sales are legitimate (which I believe they are), then don't get upset by the haters on this forum. Just do your thing. Take the moral high ground. Your the man with the hot cards and even hotter girlfriend. Keep your head up high.

Jealousy leads to suspicion.
i dont think shes all that hot. shes just an average lookin japanese or chinese or whatever she is. white girls are the hottest women on the planet, sorry.. not postin pics of my wife!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:03 AM   #640 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWOWOLFPACK View Post
i dont think shes all that hot. shes just an average lookin japanese or chinese or whatever she is. white girls are the hottest women on the planet, sorry.. not postin pics of my wife!
you gotta think, most guys on the forum never had a girl in they life, so anything is hot to them.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 01-22-2012, 07:11 AM   #641 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
you gotta think, most guys on the forum never had a girl in they life, so anything is hot to them.
Isn't that the truth. Can pretty much guarantee if you're avatar has a bikini photo in it you haven't been laid in years.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #642 (permalink)

Quote:
Haha coming from the guy who posts a picture of himself dressed like a gangster. Can I just ask why the #@#@#@#@ would anyone want to dress like that?
Old 01-22-2012, 08:40 AM   #643 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chansen10 View Post
Haha coming from the guy who posts a picture of himself dressed like a gangster. Can I just ask why the #@#@#@#@ would anyone want to dress like that?
He makes music. Businessmen wear suits, ball players wear jerseys, rappers dress like that.

Let's see a picture of you...
Old 01-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #644 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser9698 View Post
He makes music. Businessmen wear suits, ball players wear jerseys, rappers dress like that.

Let's see a picture of you...
I dont know how to post photos from my facebook to here but either way i dont dress like that. Id rather eat dog #@#@#@#@ then go out like that in public. The thing that really pisses me off is that about 90% of the kids i see dressed like this at my school think there the #@#@#@#@ and can beat anyones ass which in reality they cant. t I understand if your a rapper making millions of dollars but even that look is slowing dying out amongst rappers.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #645 (permalink)

Quote:
I dont know how to post photos from my facebook to here but either way i dont dress like that. Id rather eat dog #@#@#@#@ then go out like that in public. The thing that really pisses me off is that about 90% of the kids i see dressed like this at my school think there the #@#@#@#@ and can beat anyones ass which in reality they cant. t I understand if your a rapper making millions of dollars but even that look is slowing dying out amongst rappers.
I completely understand what you're saying about the fake thugs dressing like that and looking like complete goofballs. BUT...he actually makes music for a living(from what I've seen) so it's part of the gig.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #646 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser9698 View Post
I completely understand what you're saying about the fake thugs dressing like that and looking like complete goofballs. BUT...he actually makes music for a living(from what I've seen) so it's part of the gig.
I mean i guess. But if you have four kids why would you want them to get that "Thug" image.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #647 (permalink)

whats the point of worrying about how someone dresses?

what is so out of the norm about the way I was dressed? a t-shirt, jacket, jeans, barkleys and a hat.........

strange that you would collect basketball cards, then look negatively upon the culture surrounding it, 90% of your favorite players dress exactly like I do.

i'm From VA, and it's definately the culture of clothes in this area..... look at allen iverson for example........ and the clothes I'm wearing are made in VA..... do some research on the clothing Blac Label.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 01-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #648 (permalink)

Quote:
whats the point of worrying about how someone dresses?

what is so out of the norm about the way I was dressed? a t-shirt, jacket, jeans, barkleys and a hat.........

strange that you would collect basketball cards, then look negatively upon the culture surrounding it, 90% of your favorite players dress exactly like I do.

i'm From VA, and it's definately the culture of clothes in this area..... look at allen iverson for example........ and the clothes I'm wearing are made in VA..... do some research on the clothing Blac Label.
I don't collect basketball cards I grew up on the south side of Chicago for eight years before moving to the suburbs. So no I have no support for those who dress like thugs. Drive byes everyother night Dealing coke jumping innocent people who are wearing the wrong color in their side of the town I have no support for. Mexican black white I don't care what race you are you dress and talk like the thugs I've seen I'm going to have zero respect for you. Like I said I live in the suburbs now and still theres kids at school that act like there "hood" I can't #@#@#@#@ing stand it. They want to fight everyone who looks at them wrong? It's not right and half the time these kids are a bounch of pusssies who need 10 other wanksters to try and fight one kid.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #649 (permalink)

clearly you have pent up anger toward some type of look you think i'm portraying, it sounds like you've been bullied, i'm a 34 year old businessman, i'm far from some kid at a school jumping people on the southside of chicago, your just stereotyping.

you are associating a shirt, jacket, hat, pants, shoes to some type of act? doesn't really make sense, you need to broaden your horizon young man, it's more to life than your city/town/block.

makes alot of sense that you don't collect basketball cards, but your on a basketball card forum.......hmmm......... you sound like just as much of a troublemaker as those who your casting out........

I don't see any gang flags, guns, or cars full of people that represent anything like your talking about anywhere around me.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #650 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't collect basketball cards I grew up on the south side of Chicago for eight years before moving to the suburbs. So no I have no support for those who dress like thugs. Drive byes everyother night Dealing coke jumping innocent people who are wearing the wrong color in their side of the town I have no support for. Mexican black white I don't care what race you are you dress and talk like the thugs I've seen I'm going to have zero respect for you. Like I said I live in the suburbs now and still theres kids at school that act like there "hood" I can't #@#@#@#@ing stand it. They want to fight everyone who looks at them wrong? It's not right and half the time these kids are a bounch of pusssies who need 10 other wanksters to try and fight one kid.
You are dealing with high schoolers with a high school mentality.

All styles start from somewhere, usually from a well known piece of pop culture (music, movies, etc.). To equate the way someone dresses to the way they act and conduct business is stereotypical and close minded.

I would never wear "street" clothing (at work or outside of work) but I do know those who do and I have no problem with it. To each their own and learn to judge the individual for who they are and not their threads.
Closed Thread