Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 06:23 AM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
ninjacookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Coast, formerly Mother Russia
Posts: 9,401
Default

No hard feelings whatsoever As I previously stated, if it was indeed a legit sale...then congrats and more power to ya!

I just have a hard time finding logic in a card that was listed on ebay 2 months ago with a $12.5k BIN OBO suddenly fetching a nearly 150% increase in your original pricing only 2 months later. What I meant by 'nobody bit' was that...anyone could have pressed the 'buy it now' button on your auction back when it was $12.5k and you would have been entered into a legal obligation to sell it to them. But nobody did, despite the numerous offers. I'm not debating the card didn't get tons of views and offers. But anyone could have pressed the buy it now button, but obviously didn't feel the card was worth that much.

So for some new buyer simply appearing out of the blue 8 weeks later and deciding to toss out an additional $6k when he could have had the card for the original listing price just seems very peculiar to me.

That's all I'm saying.
ninjacookies is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 06:33 AM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,373
Default

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
paul06901 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 06:37 AM   #53 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

I get ya. Definitely no hard feelings.

But it was indeed a legit sale with no plotting or scheming whatsoever. You'd be surprised how many collectors there are that only check eBay once in awhile. This buyer was one of them as he didn't even see the card until a month ago. It's all about timing I guess.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #54 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Buyer of the card was sir_lannir. This was the same buyer that set the record for the Jordan PMG Red bgs 8.5 when he bought it for $12k.


Great sale. I just find it funny that beanyo cant sell his for thousands less. I find it funny that when it was listed for 12.5k, it never sold on BIN. But a month later it can sell for $18k. The only thing that changed between that time was 1 more was listed. You would think with another one being listed, people would see more competition and more population. If anything, offers would fall. No, instead they hit record highs.

In what other market in the world do you know that when supply increase so does the price and demand? LOL. The principles of all our economic laws are thrown out the window, but ironically it only happens in the MJ card world.

Im gonna go list some of my cards now hoping to get crazy record prices. For which I wont, but Ill trying "Tebowing" first and see if helps!!

Last edited by Orangejello727; 01-16-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
nissandriver77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,713
Default

What a lunatic $18.5k on a card, Also Congratz on the sale.
nissandriver77 is online now  
Old 01-16-2012, 07:45 AM   #56 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Stephen Hill Island
Posts: 6,100
Default

Did this card come from series 2?
u_want_my_cards is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 07:51 AM   #57 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Buyer of the card was sir_lannir. This was the same buyer that set the record for the Jordan PMG Red bgs 8.5 when he bought it for $12k.


Great sale. I just find it funny that beanyo cant sell his for thousands less. I find it funny that when it was listed for 12.5k, it never sold on BIN. But a month later it can sell for $18k. The only thing that changed between that time was 1 more was listed. You would think with another one being listed, people would see more competition and more population. If anything, offers would fall. No, instead they hit record highs.

In what other market in the world do you know that when supply increase so does the price and demand? LOL. The principles of all our economic laws are thrown out the window, but ironically it only happens in the MJ card world.

Im gonna go list some of my cards now hoping to get crazy record prices. For which I wont, but Ill trying "Tebowing" first and see if helps!!
It's inaccurate to say the supply increased. The supply was always the same. /74 produced and Pop 5 BGS 9.5's.

Also, one more BGS 9.5 being listed doesn't necessarily mean it will harm the other. Seeing ONE listed on eBay for 2 months at $15k+ then another one popping up and asking for $16.5k could potentially confirm to some watchers that these cards are indeed demanding the high prices. Not just one seller's asking price, but now another one. Matter of fact, when the other one got listed 10 days ago, I noticed more watchers added onto mine with more page views daily. If anything, I think it got my listing more publicity.

And if you think about it... it makes PERFECT sense that nobody hit the BIN button when I was asking $12.5k in the first 3 weeks. I did receive $10k offers and a $12k offer from Nat. Remember, there were 350 watchers in the original auction listing by kobes_for_sale when I won it at $10,655.00. It was mailed OVERNIGHT and I listed it literally 2 days after that auction closed. So of course no one would immediately hit the BIN button as all of them probably witnessed the card selling for $10.6k. Makes total sense. Why would anyone shell out an extra $2k when they could've bid and bought it for less just a few weeks before. A month passes by and collectors see the card getting lots of attention. Then another month goes by and the few that never saw the initial listing, decides to throw out some big offers, and eventually purchase it now. Either way, it's sold and was 100% legit.

And if for whatever crazy reason the buyer changed his mind, I would actually be more than happy to refund and keep the card in my PC. But that's just wishful thinking. Again, I'm the same seller who denied $14k offers from other buyers just a month ago. Money was never the issue. The card meant more to me. But the offer price of this was too good to pass up. No one can deny that.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-16-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #58 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_want_my_cards View Post
Did this card come from series 2?
I'm not 100% sure on that. Some sources I read said it came out of Series 1 and some other sources said 2. I was always confused with that as well.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 09:38 AM   #59 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
It's inaccurate to say the supply increased. The supply was always the same. /74 produced and Pop 5 BGS 9.5's.

Also, one more BGS 9.5 being listed doesn't necessarily mean it will harm the other. Seeing ONE listed on eBay for 2 months at $15k+ then another one popping up and asking for $16.5k could potentially confirm to some watchers that these cards are indeed demanding the high prices. Not just one seller's asking price, but now another one. Matter of fact, when the other one got listed 10 days ago, I noticed more watchers added onto mine with more page views daily. If anything, I think it got my listing more publicity.

And if you think about it... it makes PERFECT sense that nobody hit the BIN button when I was asking $12.5k in the first 3 weeks. I did receive $10k offers and a $12k offer from Nat. Remember, there were 350 watchers in the original auction listing by kobes_for_sale when I won it at $10,655.00. It was mailed OVERNIGHT and I listed it literally 2 days after that auction closed. So of course no one would immediately hit the BIN button as all of them probably witnessed the card selling for $10.6k. Makes total sense. Why would anyone shell out an extra $2k when they could've bid and bought it for less just a few weeks before. A month passes by and collectors see the card getting lots of attention. Then another month goes by and the few that never saw the initial listing, decides to throw out some big offers, and eventually purchase it now. Either way, it's sold and was 100% legit.

And if for whatever crazy reason the buyer changed his mind, I would actually be more than happy to refund and keep the card in my PC. But that's just wishful thinking. Again, I'm the same seller who denied $14k offers from other buyers just a month ago. Money was never the issue. The card meant more to me. But the offer price of this was too good to pass up. No one can deny that.
Im not questioning the legitamacy of the price. Im skeptic on how someone wont pay $12.5K for a card 1 week later but has no issues paying $18.25k 4 weeks later. Especially knowning full well there is another one available for $2k less. Thats what I cannot understand. Do you just wake up one day and say to yourself I rather spend $18.25k instead of $15k just because I feel like it?

Quote:
Why would anyone shell out an extra $2k when they could've bid and bought it for less just a few weeks before.
Isnt this the question im trying to ask you? Actually isnt this the question everyone is trying to ask?

As for supply increase. For sure there is. Before Rudygay got this card graded (He bought it ungraded) there were only 4 gems. This was the 5th. Now there is a total of 6. In just 3 months the population has grown from 4 to 6. Yes, that to me is a huge increase in population
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,373
Default

If it increased that much in such a short time, why not hold out longer? Next week it might be worth 40k!
paul06901 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 10:31 AM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
IndySportsCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indy
Posts: 22,823
Default

I'm so happy for you. I can hardly contain myself.
__________________
Indy's CGC Gradings Master Thread - http://tinyurl.com/p45agbh
Want your Comic Graded or Pressed? - http://tinyurl.com/pn74odq
IndySportsCards is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
True, but I'm going to look at a collection tomorrow that some motorhead took in trade from a couple who needed a car. Supposed to be a bunch of different sports cards from the 40's to 2002. I pray I see some kind of crazy shiz like this. He has over a million cards, and all kinds of memorabilia. Said I would need to get a Uhaul truck to move everything if I buy it. Supposedly he knows nothing about what he has. It's just been sitting in boxes in his garage since 2002 and he wants to get rid of it.
Hopefully you find some nice stuff. If he has one of these Jordans, how much are you going to pay him for it?
jr24ai3 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
XARZY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 5,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
Hopefully you find some nice stuff. If he has one of these Jordans, how much are you going to pay him for it?
Im sure if he low balls everyone is gonna bring out the pitchforks. Im sure he will give a 'reasonable' offer.
XARZY is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 12:10 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 12,412
Default

Jeez....18K!

I feel guilty when I shell out $20 for a card!
BostonNut is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 12:23 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XARZY View Post
Im sure if he low balls everyone is gonna bring out the pitchforks. Im sure he will give a 'reasonable' offer.
If he does have this Jordan and a ton of other big cards, who really has 10 grand to pay a guy? I would figure most people on here can buy stuff under 1k with no problem. But 10K plus is quite a bit. I'd be more likely to offer to sell this stuff for the guy at a 25-30% commission rate. No risk on my end in case the sales are really fake (I think many are legit).

If a card sold for $18k, and you think worst case scenario you can pull in 12k, what is a reasonable offer? If I had the money, I'd give him 7-8k for it. If I only had 1k to spend, I'd offer to sell it for him on consignment.
jr24ai3 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,605
Default

So let me get this straight, you paod over 10k and bought it from KOBES_FOR_SALE???? Now I know you're in on it!

You can smack 5 ouches worth of 24K gold on it and it'll still not be a 10k card... Is this the new going rate? NO! It's just another BS dealing.

You know, I could smell you when you first came on this forum, but now I know for sure that you're full of it.

Thanks for making another Jordan website with prices................ but no thanks! smh
__________________
Basketball card PC for sale on eBay dot com... (BO members receive 10% OFF eBay). EVERYTHING "For Sale" Only.

Last edited by SportsItUpCards; 01-16-2012 at 01:02 PM.
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
Burt-Reynolds's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
Hopefully you find some nice stuff. If he has one of these Jordans, how much are you going to pay him for it?
The guy is only asking 5000 for the entire collection in the first place. He says he just wants to get the money he has in it back in the first place. Now it could all be common cards and worthless. However if the stuff looks nice i will pay him what he is asking. I have no intention of tryin to lowball him. He says there are a million or so cards and some signed memoribilia and lithographs. Who knows, I'm leaving in a few hours to go take a look.

This is the first time I've ever gone to look at a collection this large.

Last edited by Burt-Reynolds; 01-16-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Burt-Reynolds is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,248
Default

I've come to the conclusion that all MJ high end sales are fake unless proven otherwise.
suki24 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,917
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
The guy is only asking 5000 for the entire collection in the first place. He says he just wants to get the money he has in it back in the first place. Now it could all be common cards and worthless. However if the stuff looks nice i will pay him what he is asking. I have no intention of tryin to lowball him. He says there are a million or so cards and some signed memoribilia and lithographs. Who knows, I'm leaving in a few hours to go take a look.

This is the first time I've ever gone to look at a collection this large.
Wasn't trying to say you would lowball him. Usually when they have a million cards its junk. Hopefully its worth your time checking it out and you find some good stuff.
jr24ai3 is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
backinthemixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
The guy is only asking 5000 for the entire collection in the first place. He says he just wants to get the money he has in it back in the first place. Now it could all be common cards and worthless. However if the stuff looks nice i will pay him what he is asking. I have no intention of tryin to lowball him. He says there are a million or so cards and some signed memoribilia and lithographs. Who knows, I'm leaving in a few hours to go take a look.

This is the first time I've ever gone to look at a collection this large.
Good luck, that would be so exciting, hopefully u unearth a treasure trove! take some photos of what that amount of cards looks like!!!
__________________
Photobucket http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/backinthemixer/
backinthemixer is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
Burt-Reynolds's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
Wasn't trying to say you would lowball him. Usually when they have a million cards its junk. Hopefully its worth your time checking it out and you find some good stuff.
I didn't take offense. I hope its some nice stuff, we'll see. Either way it'll be a nice drive as he lives up in the mountains.
Burt-Reynolds is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,605
Default

If I were the person buying that huge lot of cards off of somebody on craigslist, I would watch out! Be sure not to bring cash, because these guys would do anythin for money..... lol With all these fake sales you also have a new waive of crime, where the people selling these lots know about the whole Jordan "craze" and know people are willing to spend thousands in hopes of making 10X more, so they'll bring pleanty of cash!!! Then when you get there you'll see 4 Asian dudes, the same ones pimping all these Jordan inserts and they'll come out at you with swords and all that... hahahaha Be very careful. To all my Asian dudes, you know I have nothing but love for ya!
__________________
Basketball card PC for sale on eBay dot com... (BO members receive 10% OFF eBay). EVERYTHING "For Sale" Only.
SportsItUpCards is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 486
Default

$95 shipping?
__________________
I send in plain white envelope safely!!! I have never had any problems! You can send in PWE as well to be fair.
If you want a free bump, let me know!
retailkid is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
backinthemixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
I didn't take offense. I hope its some nice stuff, we'll see. Either way it'll be a nice drive as he lives up in the mountains.
gio are u scare-mongering again lol! now that u mention it, a million cards with old rookies from the 40's and jordans does sound too good to be true!

If Burt-Reynolds doesnt post for a few days make sure someone knows the address he went to!!

LOL looking forward to hearing whats amongst this huge lot
__________________
Photobucket http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/backinthemixer/
backinthemixer is offline  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
So let me get this straight, you paod over 10k and bought it from KOBES_FOR_SALE???? Now I know you're in on it!

You can smack 5 ouches worth of 24K gold on it and it'll still not be a 10k card... Is this the new going rate? NO! It's just another BS dealing.

You know, I could smell you when you first came on this forum, but now I know for sure that you're full of it.

Thanks for making another Jordan website with prices................ but no thanks! smh

Are you serious? You guys are really something. It seems a lot of you guys have something against anyone that buys/sells high end Jordan cards. Geez what is wrong with you bro.

Go check the link. I won it fair and square from kobes_for_sale. I put a bid in last second to barely outbid the millionaire guy.

1997/98 FINEST MICHAEL JORDAN EMBOSSED GOLD REFRACTOR #/74 BGS 9.5 | eBay

28 bids.

Smell me? WTF. You can think or say whatever. It's quite hilarious. EVERYTHING I've done has been 100% legit. I've bought and sold over $60k worth of Jordan cards last year with 100% satisfaction rate with 0 disputes.

I'm guessing its really jealousy or envy to be jumpin on High End Jordan sellers. But go ahead. TRY to call me out on ANYTHING. I challenge you or anyone else. Goto my feedback ratings and see my past history of buys and sells. You can pretty much see 99% of all cards I sold were bought on eBay a few weeks before. There's no plotting or scheming buddy so don't be so easy to jump on people's back when you have NO clue what the truth is.
Rare23air83 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/242818-just-sold-18-250-00-a.html
Posted By For Type Date
THE CAUTIONARY LIST: Corruptness in the Jordan Market | HUPE ROYALTY: MICHAEL JORDAN EDITION This thread Refback 04-29-2013 05:37 AM
Fleer Retro thoughts so far | Page 19 | OzCardTrader This thread Refback 09-20-2012 11:05 AM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-21-2012 12:47 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-21-2012 11:47 AM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-17-2012 02:09 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-12-2012 05:51 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 06:26 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 05:02 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:40 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:09 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 04:03 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:44 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:41 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:35 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:32 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:25 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:24 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:23 PM
Karten die über dem BV weggehen - Seite 73 - dasCardboard.eu This thread Refback 03-11-2012 03:19 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 8 This thread Refback 02-23-2012 02:09 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 6 This thread Refback 02-15-2012 11:20 PM
January – 2012 – Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 3 This thread Refback 02-14-2012 02:56 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 4 This thread Refback 02-02-2012 03:27 AM
Rare Air: The Michael Jordan High End Debate – Sports Cards Uncensored This thread Refback 01-28-2012 03:57 PM
Sports Cards Uncensored - Page 2 This thread Refback 01-22-2012 03:07 AM
HIGHEST JORDAN INSERT SALE OF THE 12 MONTHS. INSANE. « HUPE ROYALTY: MICHAEL JORDAN EDITION This thread Pingback 01-21-2012 10:14 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-21-2012 12:23 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 07:53 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 06:52 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 01:15 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 12:03 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 11:15 AM
Rare Air: The Michael Jordan High End Debate – Sports Cards Uncensored This thread Pingback 01-17-2012 10:53 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 09:51 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 09:51 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 09:48 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 09:11 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 07:10 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 06:51 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 06:38 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 06:05 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 05:12 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!! This thread Refback 01-17-2012 04:48 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.