Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #76 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Someone with 10K + to spend on a card would not be coming in here with an erection lasting more than 4 hours telling us it sold for $18K.

People who have that type of money don't need to advertise things like this.

Hey OP...How about a screen shot of the paypal payment?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 01-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by retailkid View Post
$95 shipping?
That's probably all insurance at that price point.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #78 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
Are you serious? You guys are really something. It seems a lot of you guys have something against anyone that buys/sells high end Jordan cards. Geez what is wrong with you bro.

Go check the link. I won it fair and square from kobes_for_sale. I put a bid in last second to barely outbid the millionaire guy.

1997/98 FINEST MICHAEL JORDAN EMBOSSED GOLD REFRACTOR #/74 BGS 9.5 | eBay

28 bids.

Smell me? WTF. You can think or say whatever. It's quite hilarious. EVERYTHING I've done has been 100% legit. I've bought and sold over $60k worth of Jordan cards last year with 100% satisfaction rate with 0 disputes.

I'm guessing its really jealousy or envy to be jumpin on High End Jordan sellers. But go ahead. TRY to call me out on ANYTHING. I challenge you or anyone else. Goto my feedback ratings and see my past history of buys and sells. You can pretty much see 99% of all cards I sold were bought on eBay a few weeks before. There's no plotting or scheming buddy so don't be so easy to jump on people's back when you have NO clue what the truth is.
Why are you being naive and a dink? All of you guys? I think gio is the only guy that said this. Not anyone else. Hell, while we are at it, let me lump you in with vision1818 and other shillers. Does that make you happy?

I for one think Kobes_For_Sales is legit. Ive bid and seen all of his auctions. Im just amazed at how much he has. If anything he gets the raw end of the stick. He runs his auctions ...legit.. gets $xxx. Only for some douche like you to get more for the same card just a few weeks later. Yea I called you a douche. Because honestly you are here pumping your sale and patting yourself on the back pimping yourself out. Talk about an ego boost!!

Ive already told you Good sale and I dont question the legitamacy of your sale. The only thing that baffles me is how "Friends' buy "friends" cards over and over setting new record prices. Id love to see someone like Kobes_for_sale set a record price.

Just to make it more clearer... I want to see new reocrd prices set by other buyer than Sir Lannir and Natsturner. Does that help?

Last edited by Orangejello727; 01-16-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Someone with 10K + to spend on a card would not be coming in here with an erection lasting more than 4 hours telling us it sold for $18K.

Incredible how there's so much unbelief in this forum. Did something bad happen at Blowout cards in the past that makes so many to hate?

I don't need to advertise nothing. I'm a collector just like all of you and have a passion for the hobby. If I run into a new card or sell something, I like to share it with the rest of the community. Except only because I deal with high end Jordan cards, it's so easy to jump on it and quickly think I'm some shady seller. *Shakes head*

I really don't even need to do ANY of this, as I know what the truth is and it really doesn't affect my life in any way... but for those that think I've been doing something shady or plotting or what have you... I'd like to prove you wrong. Go ahead. Anything else? Before you jump on people's back with haste, go check my feedbacks out. Again, it has 99% of all the cards I've bought and sold on there. You will see everything was legitimate and no shady business was ever done.

Good day.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-16-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Why are you ding naive and a dink? All of you guys? I think gio is the only guy that said this. Not anyone else. Hell, while we are at it, let me lump you in with vision1818 and other shillers. Does that make you happy?

I for one think Kobes_For_Sales is legit. Ive bid and seen all of his auctions. Im just amazed at how much he has. If anything he gets the raw end of the stick. He runs his auctions ...legit.. gets $xxx. Only for some douche like you to get more for the same card just a few weeks later. Yea I called you a douche. Because honestly you are here pumping your sale and patting yourself on the back pimping yourself out. Talk about an ego boost!!

Ive already told you Good sale and I dont question the legitamacy of your sale. The only thing that baffles me is how "Friends' buy "friends" cards over and over setting new record prices. Id love to see someone like Kobes_for_sale set a record price.

Just to make it more clearer... I want to see new reocrd prices set by other buys that Sir Lannir and Natsturner. Does that help?

He 'outbid' Nat, then Nat lists his BGS 9 version?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And Paypal payment screenshots are not 'proof' ... they can be easily refunded at any time ...
Old 01-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post

Now there goes a frigen idea!!!

Hopefully the payment wouldn't be dated today..........

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
Old 01-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #82 (permalink)

I just got a PM...

1) Any payment through paypal can be refunded right back.

2) The amount of ebay bucks received for a large purchase like that can make up for the paypal fees.

So which is it?

Or you can simply make a payment today! and then refund it seconds later... Try again!

Old 01-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Why are you ding naive and a dink? All of you guys? I think gio is the only guy that said this. Not anyone else. Hell, while we are at it, let me lump you in with vision1818 and other shillers. Does that make you happy?

Just to make it more clearer... I want to see new reocrd prices set by other buys that Sir Lannir and Natsturner. Does that help?

See, this clearly shows me that its jealousy and envy behind the attitude and vibe.

"Only for some douche like you to get more for the same card just a few weeks later."

Does it hurt your stomach to see people make money off cards? You don't like it when other people come up and not you?

I bet you anything if I came in here and had the same thread saying I sold my 96-97 Topps Chrome Refractor for $849.99 which was the record price a month ago... you wouldn't think I'm being a douche or that I plotted something. Correct?

But because it's such a high end sale, you're too quick to jump on the shady wagon and think automatically it's BS or that it was rigged without even thinking or knowing what really happened.

I came in here because it was big news. And where else to post than card forums? But WOW. Check you out. I've heard about you on other forums about what a horrible attitude you have. Even before I encountered you here on blowout. Boy were they right.

I told you in the other thread and I'll tell you again. RELAX man. Life is more important than having a stick up your ass and jumpin on people over the internet. Geez. Go get laid. Seriously. And relax. There are honest people out there ya know. Even if they buy and sell high end Jordans.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post
Like I said, only you and you alone know the truth...so if it was a legit sale then congrats. Me personally? I don't take any of those 'completed' ebay high end jordan sales at face value. Well some (maybe 10 percent?), but most I don't. Also kind of weird how you're a newbie on this forum and have basically just spammed your Jordan collection and then now this 18k sale (which, for all intensive purposes, will rank high on a google search for this particular card...great advertisement).

Especially when an astronomically 'higher value' is achieved on the identical card in such a short time span. If I remember correctly, you were the one who had this card at 12.5k BIN OBO on ebay just a few months ago and no one was biting. So when I see an '18k' sale out the blue, and the other 'biggest known' collector whos name has been closely tied to market manipulation listing the same exact card that same evening, then my theory just gains strength.

The whole 90's jordan game has been doing this for awhile now, but its only in the past year or so where the balant nonsensical patterns have been rampant.

'Oh look, this Jordan just sold for 15k in BGS 9.5 form, shattering the record of 10k just 6 months ago!'

*2 days later* BGS 9 version of same card gets listed 'omg if the 9.5 sold for 10k this card HAS to be worth at least 6k'

Well, at least that's the thought pattern of someone who hasn't followed the whole phenomena and just goes by the ebay 'completed sales' history. But hey, it's their money...not mine, so if they feel compelled to trust the validity of a manipulated ebay market then more power to em
Come on mate, the above post sums it up, anyone who is looking at the whole jordan fiasco over the last little while can see something is going on, all u have to do if follow the cards around in circles, who bids on other auctions when they already owned the card previously, same cards get listed days after "new record highs", websites set up to track" new record highs", new names created on each forum only to tell all about "new record highs". Just sit back if u indeed are an innocent jordan collector, and think about how your posingt comes across?

I actually am not judging u, i don't care about the jordan hype/bullsh*t that going on, i can understand why others get angry because they want to protect newbs who dont understand and just think if last sale was x$ then it must be worth that...... I personally hope u are what u portray yourself to be, a genuine collector and your website is amazing, i would love to have one of your cards but i never will be able to afford them!

Just trying to make u see why people get so angry when they see new poster come on and just pump jordan prices, as there are people out there as u admitted early in your post who are doing dodgy things.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #85 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
He 'outbid' Nat, then Nat lists his BGS 9 version?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And Paypal payment screenshots are not 'proof' ... they can be easily refunded at any time ...
ok. Some of you clearly don't want to believe no matter what is said and done. Even if the buyer and I came to your door in person and showed you our accounts you would still call BS. lol this is RIDICULOUS.

So whatever. I sold the card legitimately, I receive the money and I'm up $18k. So who the hell cares. This isn't worth my time. Some of you guys on Blowout cards has to be one of the most closed minded people on forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
I just got a PM...

1) Any payment through paypal can be refunded right back.

2) The amount of ebay bucks received for a large purchase like that can make up for the paypal fees.

So which is it?

Or you can simply make a payment today! and then refund it seconds later... Try again!
Dude... really? You think I made all this up, fake website of my PC that took me hours to put up, fake eBay listing, fake buyer, fake payment, then come in here to stir stuff up? Really? You think I would have that much time and motivation to do something that is all fake? Wow. I really don't need to explain further cuz whatever proof I come back with... you won't want to believe it.

Just reading your sig. You generalize the WHOLE Jordan market and say its ALL shill and shady. That alone tells me you're close minded and wouldn't budge anyways, even if God came to you and told you it was true.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #86 (permalink)

This isn't a direct attack on you, but some things don't make sense.

When you initially purchased this "dream" card you immediately try to resell it for around 13k bin? (correct me if I'm wrong) on ebay. It ended with no sale. You relisted it again with a 15K+ bin, nobody baited. Then another seller listed a bgs 9.5 with 16k bin and nobody baited. You then change the bin 18k+ and out of nowhere it sells?

Why on earth would this buyer pass on 13k, 15k, 16k, but then decided 18k+ is a good deal?

Makes no sense how jordan buyers think. It's like they want to overpay. Arguments that they are millionaires make no sense as a reason. Why pass on the card when it was 13k and buy it at 18k+? That's smart business for a millionaire?

Last edited by bgstan; 01-16-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinthemixer View Post
gio are u scare-mongering again lol! now that u mention it, a million cards with old rookies from the 40's and jordans does sound too good to be true!

If Burt-Reynolds doesnt post for a few days make sure someone knows the address he went to!!

LOL looking forward to hearing whats amongst this huge lot
LMAO. Yeah I realize how that sounds, you could probably hear the banjo playing in the background as you read my post. I am going up there with a friend for sure, and this is a civilized nice populated part of the mountains in Southern California. So definitely no backwood hillbilly mutants, I hope.

I will also try to take pictures if I see anything amazing only if I can do so discretely without tipping my hand. I need to keep my poker face on just in case this is a legit collection and not 1 million common 86 and 87 Topps baseball cards, lol.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
ok. Some of you clearly don't want to believe no matter what is said and done. Even if the buyer and I came to your door in person and showed you our accounts you would still call BS. lol this is RIDICULOUS.

So whatever. I sold the card legitimately, I receive the money and I'm up $18k. So who the hell cares. This isn't worth my time. Some of you guys on Blowout cards has to be one of the most closed minded people on forums.

Dude... really? You think I made all this up, fake website of my PC that took me hours to put up, fake eBay listing, fake buyer, fake payment, then come in here to stir stuff up? Really? You think I would have that much time and motivation to do something that is all fake? Wow. I really don't need to explain further cuz whatever proof I come back with... you won't want to believe it.

Just reading your sig. You generalize the WHOLE Jordan market and say its ALL shill and shady. That alone tells me you're close minded and wouldn't budge anyways, even if God came to you and told you it was true.
did u not read my attempt at making u see how it LOOKS!

If u took one second to stop being defensive about it and honestly looked at it u would see how it comes across.

No-one is questioning your collection or yr passion

just sit down and think about it, then u will see how the whole saga looks so bad, esp when prices continue to soar above BIN'S that area already ridiculous.

Lets just enjoy your cards in a post without any reference to their sale prices, cos i LOVE yr cards and looking at yr website and i'm sure others do as well!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #89 (permalink)

DUDE, when your fellow Asians are PMing me asking for your head... You gotta be doing something totally f#&#**($ up!!! These are your very own fellow HKers!!!

Also would like to add, for all those morons who are on the HK forum and are scared to speak out against this, and only beat around the bush... why do that? What in the world do you care to be on HK anyways? If you got something to say, spit it out!!! Stop semi protecting these morons or they'll think it's ok to come here and spread their crap!

I'll just make it general for now, but if I keep seing HK nut hugging I can point a few fingers... We already know you're on HK but you don't need to be half nice and almost protect this activity just because you're worried about what will happen to you on the HK forum... This is not only about you, it's about our hobby so don't hold back when you have something to say. Yes, i'm talking about YOU!

This nut hugging is getting really old to me, so............................... I've been on HK recently and saw all the judases!!! They blocked my old IP address because I was such a threat to the whole Jordan scam ring, but I got my eye on you scammers and nut huggers!!

Last edited by SportsItUpCards; 01-16-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #90 (permalink)

Holy crap the Chinese Triads are now involved and want his head?
Old 01-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #91 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinthemixer View Post
Come on mate, the above post sums it up, anyone who is looking at the whole jordan fiasco over the last little while can see something is going on, all u have to do if follow the cards around in circles, who bids on other auctions when they already owned the card previously, same cards get listed days after "new record highs", websites set up to track" new record highs", new names created on each forum only to tell all about "new record highs". Just sit back if u indeed are an innocent jordan collector, and think about how your posingt comes across?

I actually am not judging u, i don't care about the jordan hype/bullsh*t that going on, i can understand why others get angry because they want to protect newbs who dont understand and just think if last sale was x$ then it must be worth that...... I personally hope u are what u portray yourself to be, a genuine collector and your website is amazing, i would love to have one of your cards but i never will be able to afford them!

Just trying to make u see why people get so angry when they see new poster come on and just pump jordan prices, as there are people out there as u admitted early in your post who are doing dodgy things.
Thank you. This is more reasonable. Explaining to me without such hostility or skepticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgstan View Post

When you initially purchased this "dream" card you immediately try to resell it for around 13k bin? (correct me if I'm wrong) on ebay. It ended with no sale. You relisted it again with a 15K+ bin, nobody baited. Then another seller listed a bgs 9.5 with 16k bin and nobody baited. You then change the bin 18k+ and all of nowhere it sells?

Why on earth would this buyer pass on 13k, 15k, 16k, but then decided 18k+ is a good deal?

Makes no sense how jordan buyers think. It's like they want to overpay. Arguments that they are millionaires make no sense as a reason. Why pass on the card when it was 13k and buy it at 18k+? That's smart business for a millionaire?
This was explained earlier in this thread. The buyer explained to me he didn't even see this card until a month ago, and how he completely missed the auction by kobes_for_sale. At that point, I had a BIN listing at $15,250.00 dollars already. He emailed me and offered $13k and that's where things started. I kept telling him that even though it was a great offer, I wanted to hold onto the card. Then he kept upping his offer to get me to part with it. Ended up parting for $18.25k. It's as simple as that.

Just know... if there were ANY shady activity going on, why would I purposely come in this forum and post it? Why? How would I benefit from any of this? How would I possibly be able to fake everything? Why would I put my positive reputation I built with alllll those card buys/sells in the past, on the line and risk it being tainted with something shady? It's common sense folks. It's NOT fake.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #92 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
See, this clearly shows me that its jealousy and envy behind the attitude and vibe.

"Only for some douche like you to get more for the same card just a few weeks later."

Does it hurt your stomach to see people make money off cards? You don't like it when other people come up and not you?

I bet you anything if I came in here and had the same thread saying I sold my 96-97 Topps Chrome Refractor for $849.99 which was the record price a month ago... you wouldn't think I'm being a douche or that I plotted something. Correct?

But because it's such a high end sale, you're too quick to jump on the shady wagon and think automatically it's BS or that it was rigged without even thinking or knowing what really happened.

I came in here because it was big news. And where else to post than card forums? But WOW. Check you out. I've heard about you on other forums about what a horrible attitude you have. Even before I encountered you here on blowout. Boy were they right.

I told you in the other thread and I'll tell you again. RELAX man. Life is more important than having a stick up your ass and jumpin on people over the internet. Geez. Go get laid. Seriously. And relax. There are honest people out there ya know. Even if they buy and sell high end Jordans.

You made your own mess. You sold a card for 18K and 7k profit. Then you came in here and pimped it out. What was the purpose? In one sentence you call yourself a true MJ collector and swine on how this was your dream card. But it took a bit more cash and 4 weeks to pawn off your dreams! I dont know if Im the one lost here or not. Any reason why you had to let everyone know that you sold your dream card? lol

Im not jealous. I can fully admit that I have many things going on in my life between houses and mortgage that I cant throw weight like $20k around for cards. There are bigger and better things in this world that are far more imporant than for me to be jealous of turning a $7k profit lol. Am I envyous of being able to do this? For sure I am. But Im also envyous of Paul and Nismo for their crazy flips. What can you do? But you dont seem nismo come around post "look at this flip", "look how much money I made" at every turn he makes out like a bandit. It just leaves a sour taste in peoples mouths.

When i sold my first home and made $160K off of it, I didnt come running to tell you the cash I made. I didnt need to post about it. So how can I be jealous at $7k profit?

Never once did I call the auction rigged. I didnt call it shilled. Hell I didnt do anything but say Good sale and question why anyone would spend $18k when they can clearly save themselves $2k by picking up another that was up for sale. Is that not a legit question.

Its you that told us that a "Friend" bought your card. Someone you know and talk to. You started your own skeptisism and now are looking for a scapegoat to get yourself out of .

My horrible attitude is towards people like you. I burst bubbles of those who pat themselves on the back like you have done here by pimping your auction and letting everyone know "look I made a dollar" attitude. Thats why you hate me. You hate me because I dont jump on the band wagon and congradulate you and act like you are some sort of big shot that I should pay respect to. Thats why you dont like my attitude. Because you cant buy my respect with money or big cards lol.

Again you go on about getting laid. Maybe its your dysfuction that you are taking out on me. There are big sales made on ebay every day. You dont see people posting about all them....especially not when its their own lol. What type of outcome were you expecting by patting yourself on the back of a great sale lol? You knew exactly what type of attention you would get if you were smart enough to understand. Obviously you arent. So the only thing you heard on other forums is that people like me would verbally spank you with typed up words on a screen. Dont hate me for it. You had it coming!

So YOU need to relax and chill out about your sale of a card to your "Friend". You felt the need to post and pimp. Now you are want to blame me for your shortcomings
Old 01-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
DUDE, when your fellow Asians are PMing me asking for your head... You gotta be doing something totally f#&#**($ up!!! These are your very own fellow HKers!!!

Also would like to add, for all those morons who are on the HK forum and are scared to speak out against this, and only beat around the bush... why do that? What in the world do you care to be on HK anyways? If you got something to say, spit it out!!! Stop semi protecting these morons or they'll think it's ok to come here and spread their crap!

I'll just make it general for now, but if I keep seing HK nut hugging I can point a few fingers... We already know you're on HK but you don't need to be half nice and almost protect this activity just because you're worried about what will happen to you on the HK forum... This is not only about you, it's about our hobby so don't hold back when you have something to say. Yes, i'm talking about YOU!

This nut hugging is getting really old to me, so............................... I've been on HK recently and saw all the judases!!! They blocked my old IP address because I was such a threat to the whole Jordan scam ring, but I got my eye on you scammers and nut huggers!!

Asking for heads!!!! we are talking about some little bits of cardboard man. i collect for the fun of it and the buzz of getting a new card u have looked for for ages! man some people get way too serious on it!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:

I believe you made the sale, and so do many others. I think what some of the posters are saying is that the way this Jordan insert market seems to be. That it is just generally a very small circle of buyers just buying and selling each others cards back and forth all the time, while each time making sure to create a new record high to keep the cards elite and in the same circle. That way it creates less competition and keeps everything close. Basically creating a very expensive game of trading cards to each other. It almost seems like it isthe same handful of guys constantly owning the same cards for a amount of time then reselling it for a higher price than last time, kind of liek everone is just sharing this hugely priced Jordan collection. That way the cards stay in the circle and all the Jordan big ballers have all the cards, but when someone does legitimately want to sell the card it guarantees they will make money on it, and they ca move on to the next Jordan card they think is the holy grail. I may have made it sound too convaluted and maybe I am completely off on what I'm getting from all these posts.

So they believe you really sold the card, but they also believe that you are part of a bigger picture, whether you may be in on it or not. You may be one of the players or you may be one of the pawns, but it is almost impossible to refute that these cards seem to just travel in the same circles while getting higher and higher in price. It does seem kind of crazy that a card like this fetches more than a Jordan PSA10 RC.

I hope I'm in the ballpark on this, if not feel free to call me names.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:40 PM   #95 (permalink)

Give me your Jordans !!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:40 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Fishin around for some other Jordan cards and found this:

1/3 Kobe Bryant Lebron James Michael Jordan 2008-09 EXQUISITE triple auto jersey | eBay

What you guys think about this one? Good replacement? Not really a huge fan of Exquisites, but 3 of the best on a single card Serial #'d 1/3. It might be a worthy contender.

*edit* Nevermind. Looks like this one is rigged with some shady bidding.
That's odd, the same comments (word for word, including the *edit*) seem to be made by you on a different forum.

HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Just SOLD for $18,250.00!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:40 PM   #97 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Really? Not once have I done anything shady in my entire buying/selling of Jordan cards. Why would anyone want my head? Please do copy and paste what you received because now I'm callin BS on YOU.

Bring it man. I swear. Anything you throw at me, I can counter with the truth. I have NOTHING to hide. Nothing.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #98 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgstan View Post

When you initially purchased this "dream" card you immediately try to resell it for around 13k bin? (correct me if I'm wrong) on ebay. It ended with no sale. You relisted it again with a 15K+ bin, nobody baited. Then another seller listed a bgs 9.5 with 16k bin and nobody baited. You then change the bin 18k+ and out of nowhere it sells?

Exactly the question I asked. But some reason you are jealous or a hater for thinking logically and asking questions. The answer will always be.. "i dont know" "He as cash to burn". Same old rhetoric. It kills me to know that the person he sold it to is a friend of his. Whatever the case is, a "new record" price was set and now will be the median to base the next sale on.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:

This was explained earlier in this thread. The buyer explained to me he didn't even see this card until a month ago, and how he completely missed the auction by kobes_for_sale. At that point, I had a BIN listing at $15,250.00 dollars already. He emailed me and offered $13k and that's where things started. I kept telling him that even though it was a great offer, I wanted to hold onto the card. Then he kept upping his offer to get me to part with it. Ended up parting for $18.25k. It's as simple as that.

Just know... if there were ANY shady activity going on, why would I purposely come in this forum and post it? Why? How would I benefit from any of this? How would I possibly be able to fake everything? Why would I put my positive reputation I built with alllll those card buys/sells in the past, on the line and risk it being tainted with something shady? It's common sense folks. It's NOT fake.
That's the point why on earth he didn't buy it at 15k bin, but then decided 18k+ was a much better deal? That 15k bin was your asking price and he obviously was willing to pay it, so why did he pass on 15k but 18k was ok?
Old 01-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #100 (permalink)

@ backinthemixer

lol... You know what I mean! They're asking ME to exspose him on the forum for the fraud that he is.

People from HK pm me giving me tips and all that because they're worried about what others would say about them...

But don't worry, I will never give anybody up. I've also been PMed about some police involvement, which I am very much down for. That would be a good day for our hobby!

Last edited by SportsItUpCards; 01-16-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Closed Thread