Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #201 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
go to your payment sent screen and show the multiple payments to the kobe guy for the card originally.

If you can show multiple paymentsfor 10000 to the guy then that should shut everybody up.
show your payment sent screen showing multiple payments equalling $10000 to the kobe guy.

this should shut everyone up
Old 01-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #202 (permalink)

I'm sure it would be SIGNATURE and not just plain ol delivery, cause that would be just plain stupid to ship something with such a high value with just delivery confirmation. It would almost be like sending a $10,000.00 paypal payment as a GIFT...

Plus I would imagine it would be FULLY insured!!! Am I wrong?

A few pics of the package and signature and insurance confirmations would shut me up so fast!!!! A simple pic of the package and all that would be AWESOME!!! Of course you don't have to, but since you like to discuss Jordan inserts and their prices and make people believe that this is all real and legit, please help us out, because we have seen so much BS going around that it's hard to believe anything over 5K let alone 18K+

Can you show up these pics? The package it came in would be a super treat for us all!
Old 01-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #203 (permalink)

Occupy Jordan Cards 2012 !!!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #204 (permalink)
Banned

Damn Jordan 1%er
Old 01-16-2012, 04:43 PM   #205 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxx11 View Post
Occupy Jordan Cards 2012 !!!!!
I was down there in Manhattan...

You should have seen all those dudes holding their Jordan cards it was crazy!!! lol
Old 01-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #206 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
go to your payment sent screen and show the multiple payments to the kobe guy for the card originally.

If you can show multiple paymentsfor 10000 to the guy then that should shut everybody up.
This is the last thing I'm gonna post up. I don't need to prove myself anymore. It's ridiculous. I came in here to share the news. Sorry if it seems like gloating, but it's hard not to sound like it when I am posting up a $18.25k sale. And I wasn't trying to pat myself on the back and think I'm all that. It was simply to post up a BIG sale I just had.

But here's the last piece of proof I will post up. I'm done after this.

Two payments split up, totaling $10,500.00 payment.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #207 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
The sale is definitely real. No matter how crazy the outcome was with the final sale price... it's real. I didn't plan or scheme anything. I kept raising the prices because I kept getting good solid offers. I wanted to keep the card. But evidently, raising of the prices brought out higher offers. And this buyer was very persistent and offered a very high offer that I couldn't refuse in the end. C'mon... $18.25k is hard to pass up. Even for a dream card. It's a lot of money. I'm not a millionaire so that IS a big amount for someone like me.

But I already posted screen shots of the paypal transaction. You can even see I transferred it into my account. The sale was legit and done through eBay. And I even welcomed anyone who wanted to dig into my past history of buys and sells. Everything has been 100% legit. 99% of the cards I sold were bought on eBay just a week or two before I listed them. It's real simple. I buy, take better pictures and entertain offers. Accept the higher ones and sell. It's AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Yes, I sent over 2 split paypal gift payments to kobes_for_sale. I received the card and listed it. Yes, I initially had a $12.5k BIN since the card was JUST sold 2 days for $10.6k. Yes, I rose the price after 2 weeks since I didn't really want to sell for a mere $1k profit. I rose it even more after seeing some big offers roll in. Yes, I sold it for $18.25k because the offer was just too good. And yes, I came onto a CARD forum to post this huge sale I just recently made. Yes, I am defending my name because I am being accused of something terrible that I definitely am not. I'm a scam? A fraud? Hardly.

but what is your objective in regaurds to us here? to advertise you sold a card for a rediculous amount that none of us are interested in, would buy anyway? to prove that you are a great jordan collector? I mean if you want to play ball and prove to everyone to make this rock solid name for yourself? answer everyones questions and post everything? if not just dont'? it's that simple but that's the only way you will ever prove everything to everyone is to go through the motions from top to bottom and show everything asked. if anything we are helping you with suggestions on your mission to prove yourself and create this solid name for yourself. I for one would definately support you and change my mind if you did it and proved it to everyone? if that infact is what your trying to do. but it's not required, just do whatever you feel like you want to do.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #208 (permalink)

Quote:
This is the last thing I'm gonna post up. I don't need to prove myself anymore. It's ridiculous. I came in here to share the news. Sorry if it seems like gloating, but it's hard not to sound like it when I am posting up a $18.25k sale. And I wasn't trying to pat myself on the back and think I'm all that. It was simply to post up a BIG sale I just had.

But here's the last piece of proof I will post up. I'm done after this.

Two payments split up, totaling $10,500.00 payment.

you sent him the money in october? the card wasn't sold until november 17th, that's strange. he was paid almost half a month before it was sold? I think that adds even more doubt to your story, because it makes it look like you fixed the auction in advance.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #209 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
but what is your objective in regaurds to us here? to advertise you sold a card for a rediculous amount that none of us are interested in, would buy anyway? to prove that you are a great jordan collector? I mean if you want to play ball and prove to everyone to make this rock solid name for yourself? answer everyones questions and post everything? if not just dont'? it's that simple but that's the only way you will ever prove everything to everyone is to go through the motions from top to bottom and show everything asked. if anything we are helping you with suggestions on your mission to prove yourself and create this solid name for yourself. I for one would definately support you and change my mind if you did it and proved it to everyone? if that infact is what your trying to do. but it's not required, just do whatever you feel like you want to do.
There is no objective. I thought this was a card forum? I posted a recent huge sale I did for a Jordan CARD on a CARD forum. Is that out of the ordinary? People post eBay threads and sales ALL the time. But because mine was such a high number, it's a bad idea to?

So whenever I make a big sale that HAS to do with cards, don't share it. And when I come up on some awesome deals, don't share it on forums. Don't post pictures up of recent pickups that I think are awesome. Just keep it all to myself because that way, I won't have anything or anyone to respond to or argue with. Well then... that's no fun. What's the point of being in a forum then? I thought it was to talk and share about all cards and card news?
Old 01-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #210 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montej1695 View Post
I know how things may look, but honestly who the heck cares any more????????? If you are not in the market for an $18,000 Jordan insert why give two boo's?

I will never be able to afford one, like 99% of the other collectors, so really congrats on the sale, I will still live my life, F the whole Jordan INSERT craze bc it's so boring at this point.
This was kinda my point, but then OJ got all righteous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727
True. I say we turn a blind eye to people who sell and play games. But while we're at it, can we turn a blind eye to those who rip people off and never deliver after payment? or commit postal fraud by sending a common instead of the item paid for? I mean its all the same right? Just a game where people are losing money?
What I'm saying is why don't we leave the corrupt market to those fools with the mega-thousands of dollars that are too willing/stupid to partake? There is no way in hell I'd ever spend even a fraction of what these cards are going for, so why concern yourself with it?
Yes, it would suck if somebody got taken advantage of, but if you've got that much money to throw away, you're a fool if you don't research.

To the OP, my issue is that you aren't a 'collector' if you get your 'dream card' and then immediately list it on ebay (just to show it off?). Firstly, people who just 'show off' cards on ebay are pathetic timewasters. Secondly, had somebody hit the BIN which was so close to your original purchase price you'd have been without your 'dream card' and haven't made much out of doing so. I know what it's like to have a card you love that people want to buy and you would only sell for a big price, but the way you went about it doesn't look good.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:51 PM   #211 (permalink)
Banned

well i thought the payment screen would end it, did the card really sell in NOV?
Old 01-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
I'm sure it would be SIGNATURE and not just plain ol delivery, cause that would be just plain stupid to ship something with such a high value with just delivery confirmation. It would almost be like sending a $10,000.00 paypal payment as a GIFT...

Plus I would imagine it would be FULLY insured!!! Am I wrong?

A few pics of the package and signature and insurance confirmations would shut me up so fast!!!! A simple pic of the package and all that would be AWESOME!!! Of course you don't have to, but since you like to discuss Jordan inserts and their prices and make people believe that this is all real and legit, please help us out, because we have seen so much BS going around that it's hard to believe anything over 5K let alone 18K+

Can you show up these pics? The package it came in would be a super treat for us all!
???????????????????????????? Big missing link! on top of the other wierd information with the small screenshots.

Anything on the actual shipping of these cards would be very helpeful to many here, not just me...
Old 01-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
There is no objective. I thought this was a card forum? I posted a recent huge sale I did for a Jordan CARD on a CARD forum. Is that out of the ordinary? People post eBay threads and sales ALL the time. But because mine was such a high number, it's a bad idea to?

So whenever I make a big sale that HAS to do with cards, don't share it. And when I come up on some awesome deals, don't share it on forums. Don't post pictures up of recent pickups that I think are awesome. Just keep it all to myself because that way, I won't have anything or anyone to respond to or argue with. Well then... that's no fun. What's the point of being in a forum then? I thought it was to talk and share about all cards and card news?
yep, it is, so you should be having the time of your life right now, because your getting plenty of debate action..........no need to say "this is the last thing" or "get angry"...... we are all just debating
Old 01-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
well i thought the payment screen would end it, did the card really sell in NOV?
yeah it sold november 17th
Old 01-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #215 (permalink)

Quote:
yep, it is, so you should be having the time of your life right now, because your getting plenty of debate action..........no need to say "this is the last thing" or "get angry"...... we are all just debating
i dont think theres much of debating going on but more of accusations. I do want to see whats with the payment before auction though or is that the accurate date.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:59 PM   #216 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheken View Post
i dont think theres much of debating going on but more of accusations. I do want to see whats with the payment before auction though or is that the accurate date.

for this information look at the ebay feedback he has, the card/transaction was november 17, 2011...... how could he have possibly paid the guy half a month before the ebay transaction date?
Old 01-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #217 (permalink)

Quote:
for this information look at the ebay feedback he has, the card/transaction was november 17, 2011...... how could he have possibly paid the guy half a month before the ebay transaction date?
Ok, they're back in their huddle now............ should be back in a sec with an answer!

What else???
Old 01-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #218 (permalink)

Quote:
yeah it sold november 17th
are you sure bro? it's interesting.. do you have any proof??

He said win this auction. clearly show Ended: Oct 30, 201118:00:12 PDT

Quote:

Go check the link. I won it fair and square from kobes_for_sale. I put a bid in last second to barely outbid the millionaire guy.

1997/98 FINEST MICHAEL JORDAN EMBOSSED GOLD REFRACTOR #/74 BGS 9.5 | eBay

28 bids.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #219 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3sT View Post

ohh #@#@#@#@ your right Q was wrong with the date
Old 01-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #220 (permalink)
Banned

i'm a believer now (at least the buying part)

he put up the payment screen shot for when he won the card.

back off now
Old 01-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #221 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3sT View Post

I was going by the feedback, you are correct, then he has another transaction from the same guy that was wiped completely clean after that........ interesting concept.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #222 (permalink)

craziest thing i've ever seen though? you paid on the 31st and you left feedback the next day, he overnighted it to you I assume.......
Old 01-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #223 (permalink)

Quote:
craziest thing i've ever seen though? you paid on the 31st and you left feedback the next day, he overnighted it to you I assume.......
Well you never know, maybe he lives right upstairs from him... lol Nothing will surprise me.

I'm still waiting on the most important part, the SHIPPING!!!

I guess there's no way he'll post that, or even be able to... smh
Old 01-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #224 (permalink)
Banned

Yes. It ended October 31st. I sent him payment that night. Got the card the following business day. Left positive feedback.

This along with many other things should tell you somewhat that MAYBE... just MAYBE I am telling the truth? Geez.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #225 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes. It ended October 31st. I sent him payment that night. Got the card the following business day. Left positive feedback.

This along with many other things should tell you somewhat that MAYBE... just MAYBE I am telling the truth? Geez.
how can you send him a payment at night and get the card the next business day? he wouldn't have had time to even ship it. i've never seen same day delivery service, it was delivered in less than 24 hours?