Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation My whole account has been Fraud. Please read.

I made this account and SCF. I had over 50 feedback on SCF. Until Jay Morgan from

Alexandria, VA

The reason i give you this address so you know where this guy actually lives. He is a con artist. He talked to me like he was a brother to me. I opened my guard and believed all the BS this guy said. He told me were going to make our own site. We will be banking. He acted like he knew everyone in the bussiness including the blowout owner. I let him have my password on paypal and SCF. He made some small deals so i trusted him. Then he got greedy and started selling cards that he didn't own. I had no idea what was going on for 3 weeks. Next thing i knew i was $2400 negative in paypal, hes no where to be found and im kicked off SCF. This guy is dangerous and scammed me over $6500 in cards. Beware. I don't want him to do this to anyone else. You guys can give me a call if you want to here more. Im 18. So i figure he would target younger kids. I feel stupid for barley telling you guys. He messed me up with everything. I don't want this happen to you.

Anybody know what i can do to actual get my paypal back or get some money back from the guy? I have thousands of text messages and DC #'s. I have proof this guy screwed me. Any help would be great. Thanks Brandon

Looking for Kobe Topps Chrome Refractor and Kevin Durant Rookie X-Fractor

Last edited by blackmamba_24; 03-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.
blackmamba_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba_24 View Post
I made this account and SCF. I had over 50 feedback on SCF. Until Jay Morgan from

5583 Harrington Falls Lane APT 1072
Alexandria, VA 22312

The reason i give you this address so you know where this guy actually lives. He is a con artist. He talked to me like he was a brother to me. I opened my guard and believed all the BS this guy said. He told me were going to make our own site. We will be banking. He acted like he knew everyone in the bussiness including the blowout owner. I let him have my password on paypal and SCF. He made some small deals so i trusted him. Then he got greedy and started selling cards that he didn't own. I had no idea what was going on for 3 weeks. Next thing i knew i was $2400 negative in paypal, hes no where to be found and im kicked off SCF. This guy is dangerous and scammed me over $6500 in cards. Beware. I don't want him to do this to anyone else. You guys can give me a call if you want to here more. Im 18. So i figure he would target younger kids. I feel stupid for barley telling you guys. He messed me up with everything. I don't want this happen to you.
Wowowowowowwow
mcgahee21nfl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
Wowowowowowwow
I know my name went around on SCF. I wish i could just make everything right and start over. I admit that im guilty of someone frauding me. He screwed several people over. Makes me feel like its my fault for not knowing.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

I think you are screwed when it comes to the Paypal, and they will go after your bank account for that money, be ready to get hit with insuf funds charges if you don't have it in your account. I think the only way out of this is to take legal action if possible. I know everyone is going to say it and you don't want to hear it, but NEVER give your paypal info to ANYONE, yea I know you know.
n1nesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

did you give your social, date of birth and mothers maiden name as well?
SacGWYNN19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to deboesports

are you kidding me???? i wont give my on mama my paypal password! hell i dont even like me having it, lol what could he have said that convinced you to give him your pasword to your bank!?
Old 03-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nesports View Post
I think you are screwed when it comes to the Paypal, and they will go after your bank account for that money, be ready to get hit with insuf funds charges if you don't have it in your account. I think the only way out of this is to take legal action if possible. I know everyone is going to say it and you don't want to hear it, but NEVER give your paypal info to ANYONE, yea I know you know.
Yeah all of you are right. I feel really bad. Just want to redeem my name. I have been trying to find a way how to take legal action. Im in oklahoma which is very far from VA.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah all of you are right. I feel really bad. Just want to redeem my name. I have been trying to find a way how to take legal action. Im in oklahoma which is very far from VA.
not to rain on ya and make ya feel bad, but what were you thinking? never trust anyone. thats a lesson learned. plus if you really wanted to sell your cards take them to a business to sell for you a consignment store i think they are called. anyway that sucks. thanks for the info. hope you find a way to get your money back but most likely your screwed.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

Get a lawyer. If your numbers are accurate, there's nearly $10,000 at stake. If your story is true, you should be able to get your money back (assuming he has $10,000 to his name). If it was only a couple hundred dollars, it wouldn't be worth your time and you should just take the loss. But $10k? Go after him.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
not to rain on ya and make ya feel bad, but what were you thinking? never trust anyone. thats a lesson learned. plus if you really wanted to sell your cards take them to a business to sell for you a consignment store i think they are called. anyway that sucks. thanks for the info. hope you find a way to get your money back but most likely your screwed.
It is a VERY BIG LESSON learned. I agree. im stupid.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Get a lawyer. If your numbers are accurate, there's nearly $10,000 at stake. If your story is true, you should be able to get your money back (assuming he has $10,000 to his name). If it was only a couple hundred dollars, it wouldn't be worth your time and you should just take the loss. But $10k? Go after him.
Roughly $6000 to me. He screwed people out of about $5000. I took care of all of them and paid them back what they deserve

Old 03-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
It is a VERY BIG LESSON learned. I agree. im stupid.
i would of helped ya out. lol. to late now sorry bro. hope things work out for ya. thats never good when something like this happens. i think you are done on scf tho im on there as well people did kinda say your a scammer.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

what cards?
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #14 (permalink)

that's mister oncardauto, i shed light on this two weeks ago.
I like anything that I've never seen before, I can't really place my finger on it..... Wow me if I have something you want. Wil Myers, Mike Zunino, Mike "Giancarlo" Stanton, Stamkos, Longoria, Josh Freeman, Lecavalier, Martin St. Louis. And the regulars, Hofer's from any sport. Bucket.... http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab166/aquzuqa/
houseofcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
i would of helped ya out. lol. to late now sorry bro. hope things work out for ya. thats never good when something like this happens. i think you are done on scf tho im on there as well people did kinda say your a scammer.
Yeah thanks man. If you can spread the word on a thread on SCF with a link to this thread i would appreciate it. Just a small story of what happen but its the truth. People need to know about this guy.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
what cards?
For me the main 2 were. There were all highend. I have a list with the exact #ers

Rocky Marciano 1/1 auto
Babe Ruth triple Jersey 1/1

Old 03-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
For me the main 2 were. There were all highend. I have a list with the exact #ers

Rocky Marciano 1/1 auto
Babe Ruth triple Jersey 1/1
ouch sorry to hear
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #18 (permalink)

Lesson learned young man..There are no easy ways or free rides if it sounds to good to be true believe me it is.....Make your own money in this world,its easy to do.
Dragonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #19 (permalink)

Lesson is learned. Its a good one though. But just hurts.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #20 (permalink)

First Off, WHY THE HELL DO YOU GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO???

I feel bad for ya if you did lose all that money but you seem like a wealthy guy for being only 18 (like myself)

Looking at your eBay feedback you also seem pretty shady yourself....

Here are your last 3 fb all negatives. And No Longer a Registered User.

Horrible seller! SCAM Artist that never returns emails! No communication! BEWARE Buyer: gem_cards ( 4549) Dec-04-11 23:38
2005 Exquisite Football Hobby Box Case Aaron Rodgers 1/1 (#190592960689) US $1,200.00

**DO NOT BUY FROM** BAD DEALER!!!!!!!!!! Seller: zzbook (private) Nov-14-11 20:31
-- -- Private

Unreliable seller.. Saw my item on someone else's auction.. Thanks mate Buyer: chopsuey151511 ( 148) Oct-24-11 20:16
10-11 Lamarcus Aldridge National Treasures Auto Autograph True 1/1 1 OF 1 (#190575025011)
Old 03-11-2012, 01:39 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakernation10 View Post
First Off, WHY THE HELL DO YOU GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO???

I feel bad for ya if you did lose all that money but you seem like a wealthy guy for being only 18 (like myself)

Looking at your eBay feedback you also seem pretty shady yourself....

Here are your last 3 fb all negatives. And No Longer a Registered User.

Horrible seller! SCAM Artist that never returns emails! No communication! BEWARE Buyer: gem_cards ( 4549) Dec-04-11 23:38
2005 Exquisite Football Hobby Box Case Aaron Rodgers 1/1 (#190592960689) US $1,200.00

**DO NOT BUY FROM** BAD DEALER!!!!!!!!!! Seller: zzbook (private) Nov-14-11 20:31
-- -- Private

Unreliable seller.. Saw my item on someone else's auction.. Thanks mate Buyer: chopsuey151511 ( 148) Oct-24-11 20:16
10-11 Lamarcus Aldridge National Treasures Auto Autograph True 1/1 1 OF 1 (#190575025011)
That was all him. I didn't tell you the whole story. I was doing fine by myself until he came in my life and thats when the name went down hill! I never owned any of that stuff that i have a negative for.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
That was all him. I didn't tell you the whole story. I was doing fine by myself until he came in my life and thats when the name went down hill! I never owned any of that stuff that i have a negative for.
Okay well, that has been going on since early October of 2011

If you just figured out that he was shady and your barely posting this and barely filing your claims in March 2012.... then idk what to tell ya

just doesnt make sense to me....
Old 03-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #23 (permalink)

this doesnt add up...
Dragonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
this doesnt add up...
^^^^ agreed, still smells fishy.... get a lawyer and/or a gun and talk to me after you've done something I'm sorry this would not be the first place I turned to.
I like anything that I've never seen before, I can't really place my finger on it..... Wow me if I have something you want. Wil Myers, Mike Zunino, Mike "Giancarlo" Stanton, Stamkos, Longoria, Josh Freeman, Lecavalier, Martin St. Louis. And the regulars, Hofer's from any sport. Bucket.... http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab166/aquzuqa/
houseofcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakernation10 View Post
Okay well, that has been going on since early October of 2011

If you just figured out that he was shady and your barely posting this and barely filing your claims in March 2012.... then idk what to tell ya

just doesnt make sense to me....
Yeah its hard to follow because of all what he did to me. Its hard to explain. Im going to take care of it. If theres nothing i can do, which is what i have been hearing then all you can take is my word. Sorry i thought i would warn you guys but instead im the scammer.