Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internazionale View Post
Well my local police and Missoula police have been contacted now, so I gotta wait and see what comes out of it. The more people on board with me the better. Since your trade went without a hitch, I can't see them nagging you for my card back. In all honesty I don't care about the cards I lost, just want justice brought to playhard. There is more to life then cards for me, so anything you deem necessary for contribution here, please do so.
Well unfortunately I have no PMs left from him, I usually have to delete my messages every couple days or so, so I couldn't really help much other than confirm that that address is the right one, and he seemed very eager to trade.
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizmark31 View Post
just a quick question for you. can i ask why you have been a member since 2010 and you have not started posting on this site till this scammer alert came along? you have no itrader reviews and that just seems a little odd to me.
Ding Ding Ding
Old 03-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #53 (permalink)

and he's contacting his local police, where he lives in canada, about a case in the united states..hmmmmm
bizmark31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
and he's contacting his local police, where he lives in canada, about a case in the united states..hmmmmm
That's an interesting point...
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
That's an interesting point...
i should be a detective hahaha
Old 03-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
just a quick question for you. can i ask why you have been a member since 2010 and you have not started posting on this site till this scammer alert came along? you have no itrader reviews and that just seems a little odd to me.
I signed up but never did any trades on here as most people here are were on sportscardforum.com as well at the time. To me I stayed on the more popular site, and when I found out he was on here trading after I was scammed I came to warn people not to deal with him. Got a post from a guy yesterday saying he had been scammed by playhard as well and asked what happened to me. Came here immediately and did a search to find out that their was a bunch of complaints against him. So now im here to offer what I can! I have 204 trades done on their with 204 positive feedback. Any other questions?

Pending deals: bedler
Internazionale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
They have been emailed yes. I know it will be hard because I live in Canada, but one can only try right?

Old 03-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #58 (permalink)

What are your dealings with playhard bizmark? Were you also scammed by him?

Old 03-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
What are your dealings with playhard bizmark? Were you also scammed by him?
this is too weird for me...and I do not know about anyone else but all of this is not adding up...sorry man
Old 03-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
this is too weird for me...and I do not know about anyone else but all of this is not adding up...sorry man
Right man, you aren't out a Newton and Rodgers rc auto are you?

Old 03-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Right man, you aren't out a Newton and Rodgers rc auto are you?
i do not believe a word you are saying thats all...thats my right...to not believe what you are saying. you did not come around until playhard was banned on here...your story is not adding up...so i am going to put you on my ignore list and if other members decide to believe everything you are saying thats up to them...
Old 03-29-2012, 01:14 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
i do not believe a word you are saying thats all...thats my right...to not believe what you are saying. you did not come around until playhard was banned on here...your story is not adding up...so i am going to put you on my ignore list and if other members decide to believe everything you are saying thats up to them...
Actually i messaged the mod who later put the ban on him after i talked to him, and by him tuning into this thread so what are you talking about? Your contribution to the thread is astounding, and your ignorance is even more so. Thanks for adding me to your ignore list, and giving me a reason to never deal with you in the future as well.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Actually i messaged the mod who later put the ban on him after i talked to him, and by him tuning into this thread so what are you talking about? Your contribution to the thread is astounding, and your ignorance is even more so. Thanks for adding me to your ignore list, and giving me a reason to never deal with you in the future as well.
whats the difference? you do not deal with anyone on here. where is your local police office located so i can call and see if you opened up a case
Old 03-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
whats the difference? you do not deal with anyone on here. where is your local police office located so i can call and see if you opened up a case
For someone who has a total of 8 trades and not even on sportscardforum.com, you must like hijacking threads talking trash. Who do you think you are coming on here asking for information that is totally irrelevant to you? If you have nothing to contribute that is worthy of the title, beat it.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
For someone who has a total of 8 trades and not even on sportscardforum.com, you must like hijacking threads talking trash. Who do you think you are coming on here asking for information that is totally irrelevant to you? If you have nothing to contribute that is worthy of the title, beat it.
Didn't think so
Old 03-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #66 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to advan24r

Here was my story on "PLAYHARD"

I had a BGS 9.5 '02 SPGU Course of a Champion Tiger Woods Auto that I was going to trade him for his '11 Goodwins Michael Jordan (which I noticed he sold on ebay already) and '11 Topps Chrome Ref. Cam Newton Auto /99. "Shaun/Jim Deed" confirmed that he will send first right the next day right before he made his comment that he won't be around all that much since his mother has gone to the hospital. The next day comes around, no contact or delivery confirmation at all.

Before all this trade happened, I was trying to trade for his other Aaron Rodgers Autos RC (i.e. Topps Chrome X-Fractor, SP Authentic, ETC). He tells me those belong to his 10 year old kid (kinda hard to believe) so he was telling me the only ones that were available were his Prestige Aaron Rodgers /50 and that he was getting a SPx AAron Rodger RC Auto in within the next few days. So our conversation continues within the next days in regards to the SPx Rodgers, he goes on to state that it should be in any day now and that he, himself, might have been scammed from the guy that is sending the SPx Rodgers along w/other cards since it hasn't arrived according to tracking. So I tell Shaun/Jim that we can go ahead and just trade for the Tiger first and I can send my part of the deal for the SPx Rodgers once he gets it in. He then agrees hence he said he would send the next day but again, nothing from him. During all this time, the owner who has sent him these packages w/the SPx finally realizes that he was the victim and sent me a PM that he saw all his cards on ebay.

My last communication w/"Jim" (he states his kids created his e-mail using "Jim Deed" as an inside joke) was very strange. He goes off on a tangent like in many of his e-mails and talks about his exquisite MJ auto that he just snagged. The more I think about it and how he types in his e-mails, it may be either a technology challenged person or just a little kid..

Anyways, I hope justice is brought upon this guy since he misled alot of people here trying to conduct a trade w/him.

Last edited by advan24r; 03-29-2012 at 01:56 PM.
advan24r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #67 (permalink)

Everything Internazionale has said is true. I realize my feedback blows too, but I was the other person scammed by him and the one advan24r is talking about with the spx rodgers stolen from my by playhard among other things. There are three separate people stating he is a scammer on this thread so why is this not believable to some people. I don't understand. Anyhow, I'm with you 100% Internazionale. I'm glad you have contacted the authorities and hope that we can get some justice out of this.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #68 (permalink)

From the one who started this thread we are kinda getting off topic... I can get his phone number for anyone who wants it and I wont pm it but post it here so everyone can call and harrass that *ucker! Sorry but its still pissing me off even though I saved my cards.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:58 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lac013 View Post
From the one who started this thread we are kinda getting off topic... I can get his phone number for anyone who wants it and I wont pm it but post it here so everyone can call and harrass that *ucker! Sorry but its still pissing me off even though I saved my cards.
As angry as you are, I don't think posting his number on the thread is a good idea as people will probably abuse it and make the guy change his number or something

Old 03-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
I signed up but never did any trades on here as most people here are were on sportscardforum.com as well at the time. To me I stayed on the more popular site, and when I found out he was on here trading after I was scammed I came to warn people not to deal with him. Got a post from a guy yesterday saying he had been scammed by playhard as well and asked what happened to me. Came here immediately and did a search to find out that their was a bunch of complaints against him. So now im here to offer what I can! I have 204 trades done on their with 204 positive feedback. Any other questions?
this guy has better english than playhard...read his posts here and compare to the stuff playhard has sent in PMs or emails and i seriously doubt it's playhard on this account. Just my opinion...the stuff he has posted so far doesn't match up with anything playhard writes.

Instead of getting side tracked on this dude and where he's been for the last two years, lets stay focused on playhard and what happens there.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge View Post
bigsky1of1 | ebay

see if anyone notices anything they traded him or traded for that he sold?
thats def his name for sure...those are the cards he says he has and the durant was the one is supposedlly mailed to me
Old 03-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #72 (permalink)

he traded me a Rodgers Turkey Red Black # 01/10...i wonder now if that was stolen...i've already traded it to someone else...so it's long gone...but, still makes me wonder after reading all of this.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #73 (permalink)

Here is an update from the email i sent to Missoula Police this morning. Below is their response to my claim.

RE: Mail Fraud‏

3:02 PM
Reply ▼

Laurie Clark

Add to contacts
To 'Salvatore Bitonti', PD WEB Mail
Sent: March-29-12 3:02:35 PM
To: 'Salvatore Bitonti' (satubito@hotmail.com); PD WEB Mail (PDWEBMail@ci.missoula.mt.us)

Mr. Bitonti – Thank you for contacting us regarding your unfortunate interaction with a Missoula resident. In reading your e-mail, it appears you have contacted the appropriate agencies for reporting these types of fraud, especially since you are from out of the country. I would also recommend your reviewing the website at FBI — Homepage . They also have links and resources that may be of use to you. Those are the appropriate resources for you in reporting this fraud/theft.

Laurie Clark

Police Department

552-6320

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:20 AM
To: PD WEB Mail
Subject: Mail Fraud

Good Morning,

My name is Salvatore Bitonti and I currently reside in Calgary, Alberta Canada. I am the victim of mail fraud/theft by a resident currently residing in Missoula, Montana. I am a part of an internet sports card trading forum/site and did a trade with this individual. I did not receive my end of the deal due to lies, false tracking # etc. He is notorious for giving out false tracking numbers, while sending packages to other states and provinces instead of the address for the individual involved with the trade. The value that I have lost is around 500 dollars US in cards. I am not the only 1 who has had trouble with this individual. As a result , he is currently banned on sportscardforum.com and blowoutcards.com/forums due to his thieving and fraud scam's. I have already put a complaint on these websites with all correct information in regards to my claim. https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/f...complaint.aspx , and https://complaint.ic3.gov/login.aspx...2fDefault.aspx. Still awaiting for some sort of response, but since im in Canada I know it will be hard. Im taking the next step hoping you guys can help me out, as well as contacting my local police here in Calgary. I have numerous documents in hand and on my computer with this individual contacting me on the forums and email stating he got my cards and I never got his as promised. I was then promised to have my cards that I sent him returned if I didn't receive my end of the deal. All communications have been lost since this has happened, but others are taking drastic measures against this individual for their losses as well. The following information is what I have on file for this individual:

Shawn Hanson
Po box 3565
Missoula,MT 59806

and email addy he used:

Jim Deed <cards38@ymail.com>

Please help me out as I want justice brought to this individual. I want to stop him from frauding on ebay and other sites again.

Regards,

Sal Bitonti

Old 03-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lac013 View Post
I have his Phone number - but if you call and ask for shawn they say you have the wrong number - I will post it on here I don't care -
I don't care to post it because this guy is very bad news - and it is probably been disconnected by now any way

If anyone wants it just OM me - I will give it away freely

My Bucket is
http://s569.photobucket.com/home/lovebrittneys
maggliofan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:21 AM   #75 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to advan24r

Any new updates....just asking cuz I was almost scammed on the baseball side by another culprit in NC.