Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
how do you know? thats not what happened... you can't just make up a hypothetical and call it a fact...

and secondly wasn't it downgraded to a flagrant 1? it was clearly a foul and they called it a foul stop crying about it and get over it...
you dont have to come into my thread and tell me to get over it when this thread is to call out lebron for being a flopping bitch. you dont like it dont click on the thread link.
XARZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XARZY View Post
you dont have to come into my thread and tell me to get over it when this thread is to call out lebron for being a flopping bitch. you dont like it dont click on the thread link.
or more simply you could not create 15 threads on the same thing....

its one thing to complain about it once but to do it a million times is just stupid...
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
or more simply you could not create 15 threads on the same thing....

its one thing to complain about it once but to do it a million times is just stupid...
when did I create 15 threads? maybe if you go to my statistics under threads created you can get your facts straight.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
when did I create 15 threads? maybe if you go to my statistics under threads created you can get your facts straight.
oh sorry i didn't know you could understand sarcasm...

my point is that you and every other fan have made multiple threads on the same thing and complained and cried about the same thing in every one.

yes i know you didn't make 15 threads but you have said the same thing in mulitple threads and complained about the same thing over and over again.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
oh sorry i didn't know you could understand sarcasm...

my point is that you and every other fan have made multiple threads on the same thing and complained and cried about the same thing in every one.

yes i know you didn't make 15 threads but you have said the same thing in mulitple threads and complained about the same thing over and over again.
and Jeff Van Gundy and Reggie Miller how many other people have made comments on the rampant flopping going on in the league. and you know that when one of the premier floppers comments on it then its gotta be bad!
Old 04-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
and Jeff Van Gundy and Reggie Miller how many other people have made comments on the rampant flopping going on in the league. and you know that when one of the premier floppers comments on it then its gotta be bad!
van gundy is tied to the knicks of course he was going to cry about it... he sounded like a fool during the game...

i never said flopping wasn't going on in the league...

chandler committed a foul... thats it
Old 04-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
van gundy is tied to the knicks of course he was going to cry about it... he sounded like a fool during the game...

i never said flopping wasn't going on in the league...

chandler committed a foul... thats it
Im not arguing whether its a foul or not. Im mad at Lebron's acting like he got metta world peaced! laps around the court crying out being OVERLY DRAMATIC and then sinking both freethrows, hitting the and ones etc etc, when someone who gets a REAL FLAGRANT FOUL has trouble sinking the freethrows and continuing in the game.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Im not arguing whether its a foul or not. Im mad at Lebron's acting like he got metta world peaced! laps around the court crying out being OVERLY DRAMATIC and then sinking both freethrows, hitting the and ones etc etc, when someone who gets a REAL FLAGRANT FOUL has trouble sinking the freethrows and continuing in the game.
once again you have no idea how lebron felt? watch the video he did get hit hard. neck injuries aren't something to screw around with... yeah maybe he sold it a little bit but im sure it still hurt a good amount.

and what does "someone who gets a real flagrant foul has trouble sinking freethrows and continuing in the game" mean? ... that is stupid comment i've seen in this thread...
Old 04-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
once again you have no idea how lebron felt? watch the video he did get hit hard. neck injuries aren't something to screw around with... yeah maybe he sold it a little bit but im sure it still hurt a good amount.

and what does "someone who gets a real flagrant foul has trouble sinking freethrows and continuing in the game" mean? ... that is stupid comment i've seen in this thread...
The guy acts like he was 'really' hurt, then all of a sudden he is playing like nothing happened. How many times do guys get bumped hard and it takes them time to recover/get back on point (i.e. start making shots again)?

I just dont get what you are trying to prove? you admit 'he sold it a little bit', so how can you argue that IMO he REALLY oversold it? its MY OPINION AND ALOT OF OTHERS SHARE THIS OPINION!
Old 04-29-2012, 11:10 PM   #35 (permalink)

I love you Knicks fans....

Please go ahead and play your little games.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:15 PM   #36 (permalink)

Watch a replay of how lebron reacts after 'hurting' his neck. when someone hurts their neck they dont proceed to bob it up and down and move it around. theres a reason why the heat personnel dont rush over to see how he is doing, because they know its BS!