Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #76 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
All of them sore losers....I guess by the way people expect them to act and their response that would be true. Myself....I could care less about that kind of stuff. I don't think any of them should be trashed for it.
maybe they shouldn't. i don't really care either to tell you the truth. i'm just saying nba fans set the standard with bashing lebron, so why should that not continue to other superstars?
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

If I played most of the game like Garnett, I would never have enough energy to walk by and congradulate the other team. I would go home
Mike13198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #78 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike13198 View Post
If I played most of the game like Garnett, I would never have enough energy to walk by and congradulate the other team. I would go home
he should save some energy by performing less cheap shots
Old 06-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
maybe they shouldn't. i don't really care either to tell you the truth. i'm just saying nba fans set the standard with bashing lebron, so why should that not continue to other superstars?
Whether it should or shouldn't does not really matter though. Once you get that target on your back you are held to a different standard. Lebron's situation has been extreme IMO but other players and teams have dealt with similar situations. Fair or not.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
Whether it should or shouldn't does not really matter though. Once you get that target on your back you are held to a different standard. Lebron's situation has been extreme IMO but other players and teams have dealt with similar situations. Fair or not.
fair or not.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:44 PM   #82 (permalink)

oh i dont like garnett either lol...check this thread - i was head of scrutinizing him with you lol...i don't condone his actions one bit, and i think not shaking hands makes you a sore loser...it takes two flipping seconds...put your pride aside and shake your peers hand...but lebron is a magnet for scrutiny because he does things off the court too not just cheap shots on it...
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
oh i dont like garnett either lol...check this thread - i was head of scrutinizing him with you lol...i don't condone his actions one bit, and i think not shaking hands makes you a sore loser...it takes two flipping seconds...put your pride aside and shake your peers hand...but lebron is a magnet for scrutiny because he does things off the court too not just cheap shots on it...
why are you commenting? is it just because i typed something? infatuated much? geez i know i have that effect, maybe you should take a break from me.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #84 (permalink)

awwww king murrke you dont like when i comment on you? because a) i can do what i want and b) its the top thread because all of you keep bumping it c) take a look back at this thread, i was involved from the beginning and actually agreeing with you lol...any thread i was involved in i will continue to be involved in haha...
its impossible to take a break from you king murrke, you are all up ON the basketball forum...
but yes i do like commenting on your posts because you put yourself in that situation...you asked for this . you don't want me to keep commenting because i always make points about basketball that you cant rebut? you make a million posts a minute, its hard to let you slide bud...
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote