Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 9,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
so OJ Mayo is going to win rookie of the year, be an 8 time all star and lead all star voting 3 times or more (which has only been done by VC, Jordan and Erving) and be in the 20,000 point club?
Because All Star appearances and leading vote leaders really means a lot? Seriously?

Come on.

Comparing people based on All Star appearances is silly, especially when Jeremy Lin is going to be starting for the West the next 3 years due to everyone in the Asian markets voting him in.

20,000 points, I dunno we shall see. His career isnt even over yet.
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
lambeauleap87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9,376
Default

I think some people are taking the Mayo/Carter comparison a little too seriously...
__________________
"Opening Day is coming soon, and even Obama can't take that away."
Offering a Finder's Fee for the 2012 Topps Orange Jason Kipnis Parallel /190
I collect Packers, former Ohio State Buckeyes, Blue Jackets, and Indians.
lambeauleap87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Because All Star appearances and leading vote leaders really means a lot? Seriously?
Come on.

Comparing people based on All Star appearances is silly, especially when Jeremy Lin is going to be starting for the West the next 3 years due to everyone in the Asian markets voting him in.

20,000 points, I dunno we shall see. His career isnt even over yet.
Absolutely, if I was in the NBA and lead in all star votes I would be very honored. I highly doubt Lin will be in the all star the next three years so we shall see only time will tell. Yes Carter has had his bad times but he also made the dunk contest fun to watch again back in 2000 and people would go to watch games just to see what he could do. I doubt people go to a game to see OJ Mayo.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Vince Carter is still a star? Where? 35 years old, averaged 10 points last year = star.

Vince is on the end of his career, anyone who thinks hes still a star needs to look a little deeper, and no, I will not discount Mayo who is not even 25 yet to reaching Vince Carters potential.

No one thought Darko was going to be good except for Chad Ford, so that analogy doesnt work, but when OJ Mayo was coming out of college he was HIGHLY regarded, until he took money and turned into a blockhead.

VC averaged 21.4 pts a game over his career, 5 boards, 4 assists and 44 %...you mean to tell me Mayo cant do that?
yea vince is a star, a very faded star but still a star. his name has star power unlike mayo who makes people think of sandwiches and coleslaw.
rmiller1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmiller1k View Post
yea vince is a star, a very faded star but still a star. his name has star power unlike mayo who makes people think of sandwiches and coleslaw.
LMAO, now that's pretty damn funny
__________________
My bucket:
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/bjtheman1/
bjtheman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
All Mayo does is score, what did Carter do? Dunk and score. Not much else to their games. Mayo has been a giant disappointment, kinda like Carter was.

I am not the biggest Carter fan, but Mayo if he actually played to his potential could be what VC was without all the dunks and stuff.


OJ Mayo signed for 2 years, maybe 1 with an option at like 5$ mil. Bargain.
This is the craziest post of the year.
In the Early 2000's carter was the most popular player on the planet (i guess besides jordan and maybe kobe).

mayo has never even been the most popular on his team much less the planet.
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Vince Carter is still a star? Where? 35 years old, averaged 10 points last year = star.

Vince is on the end of his career, anyone who thinks hes still a star needs to look a little deeper, and no, I will not discount Mayo who is not even 25 yet to reaching Vince Carters potential.

No one thought Darko was going to be good except for Chad Ford, so that analogy doesnt work, but when OJ Mayo was coming out of college he was HIGHLY regarded, until he took money and turned into a blockhead.

VC averaged 21.4 pts a game over his career, 5 boards, 4 assists and 44 %...you mean to tell me Mayo cant do that?
you must be like 8 yrs old or was in a comma from 1999-2004. The guy was on top of the world.

No one is saying carter is a star now (although I COULD debate you on that).

But honestly, is mayo a star?? If you can't start for the grizz, are you ever going to be a star?

Last edited by JOHNJOHNNY; 07-17-2012 at 01:55 PM.
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
so OJ Mayo is going to win rookie of the year, be an 8 time all star and lead all star voting 3 times or more (which has only been done by VC, Jordan and Erving) and be in the 20,000 point club?
The guy has to be trolling. there is no way mayo will ever dominate the sport and HOBBY for a couple of years like vince did.
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
The guy has to be trolling. there is no way mayo will ever dominate the sport and HOBBY for a couple of years like vince did.
He is, in one of his post he says "im not the biggest carter fan" so he will always bad talk him. Just like im not a Kobe fan but that doesn't mean I don't give Kobe credit where he deserves it and will go down as one of the best in the NBA. (I actually want to add the VC/Kobe dual auto in my collection) Generally when people make post like these talking about it I simply think to myself about going to a card show and who will be more known Mayo or Vince Carter? (I do that for any debates to see who is the bigger name)
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:50 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 9,842
Default

I am not trolling just because I dont like Vince Carter. Its not trolling when I made a comparison, and all the VC fans attacked me. I dont like him, but yes I remember what he did in the 90s, he was fun to watch but all he did was score and dunk. He didnt make anyone better, he didnt win anything, so what will his legacy be? Dunking and scoring that is it.

My point with Mayo is hes a scorer, thats it. He doesnt make anyone better, or lead or anything like that all he does is score. He is young enough and talented enough to berak out like Carter (Probably not due to the stars in the league already) When VC broke out who were the superduperstars? Shaq? Jordan? Thats it right. Now you have Kobe, Bron, KD, you have much more firepower on the court AND in the hobby than when Carter was booming.

Just like Carter once did. I am not talking about the hobby, you can not compare on the court to the hobby (JEREMY LIN) is the perfect example here. How many guys were "on fire" in the hobby that didnt deserve it? Drew Henson, Lin, Jose Cruz Jr etc....get my point?

Vicne Carter is NOT a star now, I am sorry, that is a troll comment. He averaged 10 point a game last year and looked dead, if he is a star so is Mike Bibby, Rashard Lewis, and all the other washed up stars still hanging around. He is being paid 3.1 million dollars for a reason, stars get paid more, over the hill has beens who contribute 10 points a game get paid 3.1 a year.

It was a simple comparison that Vince Carter fans took too far, simple as that.
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

it was a simple comparison that was straight wrong.

so when people (not just carter fans) pointed that out the smart thing would have been to take it back instead of trying to defend it.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 5,862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
I am not trolling just because I dont like Vince Carter. Its not trolling when I made a comparison, and all the VC fans attacked me. I dont like him, but yes I remember what he did in the 90s, he was fun to watch but all he did was score and dunk. He didnt make anyone better, he didnt win anything, so what will his legacy be? Dunking and scoring that is it.

My point with Mayo is hes a scorer, thats it. He doesnt make anyone better, or lead or anything like that all he does is score. He is young enough and talented enough to berak out like Carter (Probably not due to the stars in the league already) When VC broke out who were the superduperstars? Shaq? Jordan? Thats it right. Now you have Kobe, Bron, KD, you have much more firepower on the court AND in the hobby than when Carter was booming.

Just like Carter once did. I am not talking about the hobby, you can not compare on the court to the hobby (JEREMY LIN) is the perfect example here. How many guys were "on fire" in the hobby that didnt deserve it? Drew Henson, Lin, Jose Cruz Jr etc....get my point?

Vicne Carter is NOT a star now, I am sorry, that is a troll comment. He averaged 10 point a game last year and looked dead, if he is a star so is Mike Bibby, Rashard Lewis, and all the other washed up stars still hanging around. He is being paid 3.1 million dollars for a reason, stars get paid more, over the hill has beens who contribute 10 points a game get paid 3.1 a year.

It was a simple comparison that Vince Carter fans took too far, simple as that.
So you honestly believe Mayo will become a HOFer? You can downplay Carter's accomplishments and game by saying he's just a dunker and a scorer all you want, but the guy is heading to the HOF just like Dominique Wilkins who also was just a dunker and a scorer.

Carter's legacy will be one of the most exciting players in history who also had a HOF career. Mayo won't even have a legacy.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 9,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
So you honestly believe Mayo will become a HOFer? You can downplay Carter's accomplishments and game by saying he's just a dunker and a scorer all you want, but the guy is heading to the HOF just like Dominique Wilkins who also was just a dunker and a scorer.

Carter's legacy will be one of the most exciting players in history who also had a HOF career. Mayo won't even have a legacy.
I dont view Carter as a Hall of Famer, tahts why. Aside from All Star voting and dunk contests what has he done? 2 All NBA appearances? 2nd and 3rd team? Wilkins won a scoring title, All NBA team 7 times, 9 times All Star, more rebounds, points per game than Carter.

That is not a good comparison, Nique was a MUCH better player than Carter is. By stats, winning awards etc.

I am sorry, my comparison still stands in terms of straight scoring thats all I meant.

The Basketball HOF is very weak with their guidelines for letting people in, so all in all honesty who knows who goes in, but A LOT of them dont deserve it. Even some Celtics
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
it was a simple comparison that was straight wrong.

so when people (not just carter fans) pointed that out the smart thing would have been to take it back instead of trying to defend it.
YEP, SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID BAD COMPARISON AND MOVED ON, BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET, WHY MOVE ON WHEN YOU CAN STAY AND HAVE A PISSING MATCH
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
I dont view Carter as a Hall of Famer, tahts why. Aside from All Star voting and dunk contests what has he done? 2 All NBA appearances? 2nd and 3rd team? Wilkins won a scoring title, All NBA team 7 times, 9 times All Star, more rebounds, points per game than Carter.

That is not a good comparison, Nique was a MUCH better player than Carter is. By stats, winning awards etc.

I am sorry, my comparison still stands in terms of straight scoring thats all I meant.

The Basketball HOF is very weak with their guidelines for letting people in, so all in all honesty who knows who goes in, but A LOT of them dont deserve it. Even some Celtics
Holy crap dude, nique is a hell of a lot better comparison than mayo???

mayo couldn't carry carters jock strap, plain and simple.
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 9,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
Holy crap dude, nique is a hell of a lot better comparison than mayo???

mayo couldn't carry carters jock strap, plain and simple.
Lets look at this when Mayo is done with hsi career or floating around like Carter. That was my point! VC = scorer, Mayo = scorer, thats all! Comparing careers now is silly
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 9,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
YEP, SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID BAD COMPARISON AND MOVED ON, BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET, WHY MOVE ON WHEN YOU CAN STAY AND HAVE A PISSING MATCH
No its a debate, no name calling or insults. Aside from you guys saying I am a troll.

I am at work, so I can keep this up all afternoon
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Lets look at this when Mayo is done with hsi career or floating around like Carter. That was my point! VC = scorer, Mayo = scorer, thats all! Comparing careers now is silly

LOL

murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

OJ Mayo is what he is, hes not a star but hes a scorer, he is what Tracy Mcgrady once was !!!!!

haha
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
No its a debate, no name calling or insults. Aside from you guys saying I am a troll.

I am at work, so I can keep this up all afternoon
It must be nice to have a job where you can argue on the internet instead of getting some work done. You must work for the government

either way you keep saying carter= score: carter= 8 time all star, rookie of year, 20,000 point club, tied record with 9 three pointers in playoff game, and he brought back the excitement to the dunk contest which I doubt Mayo will even be in an allstar game let alone bring back the dunk contest (yes the dunk contest has been boring the past few years, when it takes a guy 10 times till he makes it, it loses the excitement at least for me)

Like I said earlier go to a card show and ask for Carter or Mayo and I can tell you more people will know VC than they will Mayo. I have even had sellers tell me they remember sell Carter cards yet they don't remember sell Mayo cards.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,895
Default

ralpho's not a bad member or dude or anything, so don't take this the wrong way man...but if he doesn't like a player (or a team...) then he goes to the extreme... and is very opinionated in doing so lol...which is fine.
Mayo isn't 1/8th of what VC was...mayo has always been ridiculously overrated since coming out of college IMO...VC was a SUPER STAR. and he's better than mayo RIGHT NOW lol...
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 9,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
ralpho's not a bad member or dude or anything, so don't take this the wrong way man...but if he doesn't like a player (or a team...) then he goes to the extreme... and is very opinionated in doing so lol...which is fine.
Mayo isn't 1/8th of what VC was...mayo has always been ridiculously overrated since coming out of college IMO...VC was a SUPER STAR. and he's better than mayo RIGHT NOW lol...
I give you actual facts and reasons about the Knicks, even quote beat writers and yet I am a hater. Seriously. Regardless of if I like them or not, I can back up my argument. I dont troll, or bait, or insult like others.

Vince Carter is a corpse, last year he was a corpse, he looked slow and is at the end of his career. We can debate all you want about Hall of Fame or All Star appearances, I stand by my comparison, even if people hate Mayo, its too early to write him off and say he will never be someone who all he did was score and win dunk contests....stuff that mattered, being the hottest player in the hobby and being the #1 fan voting means jack in the grand scheme of things.
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,895
Default

everything you say is actual facts huh? lets check out that last post you made in our little discussion -
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
You think its just pure hatred, yet EVERYONE sees the same thing I do. Every national media person is making fun of the Knicks and keeps saying they are a joke right now for how they are handling things. Its not just me, its common sense. Whine what you want.

The Knicks are NOT a title contender, they have NO future once Lin leaves, they have salary cap issues, they have no draft picks, they have no tradable assets, I mean even Howard Beck today said CP3 was not gonna happen:

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT

No. Can't be done. RT @coachthorpe If Knicks pass on Lin, is it because they think they r getting CP3 in a year?

Re CP3 and my response to @coachthorpe: Taxpaying teams like NY can't acquire players via sign-trade starting next July. And no cap room.

So remember when I said it was impossible, and you had to argue with me? Remember that part?

You can not compare the Heat to the Knicks, of course the Heat wanted Camby because he was CHEAP, just because he is backing up for NY doesnt mean hes more valuable than he is (Hes not, hes almost 40)
The Knicks will not give the Heat ANY problems this year, the comparison of the Heat is embarrassing, seriously. You can do better than that. The Heat destroyed the Knicks without Bosh, Jason Kidd/Camby isnt going to do much better. Seriously, I have never seen so much confidence in a team after such LITTLE IMPACT moves

Not even gonna bother with the Celtics comparison because its not even close, and oyu will see. Quoting depth (2 40 year old guys, one who is a drunk, and Steve Novack) LOOK AT THE DEPTH!!!!!


(OLEMGHV BET CARDS BET CARD BETCS ) No I will not, but the point of my post HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CELTICS OR THE HEAT OR ANYONE IT HAD TO DO WITH THE KNICKS! You and others bring up the Celtics thinking it takes away from the matter at hand, and dancing around the point of this thread and my post.....

The Knicks are not a good team, they are not a top team, they can NOT get Chris Paul, they need to roll for the next 3 years with what they have (No draft picks, no cap space) and no they are not better than Philly, Boston, Miami, Indiana or even NJ.

Think what you want, but you are the only one who thinks the Knicks are better than they actually are. They are a joke and its funny to listen to people making fun of them like the good old Isiah days
lets look at whats in there. while unlikely the knicks could get paul lets look at it this way.
if team 'A' is over the cap they are allowed to trade players to get under the cap. so although 99% unlikely the knicks will be able to trade off those players or will even want to, it still isn't an impossibility. thats just not a fact. the knicks could trade amare for next to nothing if he has a good year, just to get rid of him. if joe johnson can get traded then so can amare. you just have the OPINION that he will be no good this year. again, that is your OPINION, and not a fact. especially with the amnesty clause, that could make a team take a chance on amare if he has a good year. again i don't think the knicks will get chris paul but its not impossible, really nothing is. unless all of the knicks had no trade clauses or something then it would be impossible.

next - the heat destroyed the knicks without chris bosh. if you would have watched the games you would know that chris bosh did indeed play in all of the games against the knicks. where as shumpert, lin, and amare did not.
so again another 'fact' that isn't a 'fact' and was in'fact' a fabrication.

next - The Knicks are not a good team, they are not a top team (completely opinion based) they are not better than Philly, Boston, Miami, Indiana or even NJ (opinion) They are a joke (opinion)

oh yeah and that joint you said about d'antoni being a good coach and making lin and all that...couldn't be further from the truth. if he's such a great coach how come he's got no job? bobcats are sitting there hiring dudes who haven't coach a single game in the nba...

the only way you could definitively say the knicks aren't a good team is if they aren't. this team hasn't played a single game. you're going based on a team that in a short season never had a training camp and had a horrible coach in my opinion (thats the opinion of someone who watches every knicks game, and thought that for quite some time). the team that lost to miami in the playoffs was riding MIKE BIBBY. MIKE. BIBBY. they had a significant drop off when tyson wasn't on the floor. now they have camby. they didn't have a PG that could make amare effective - see 'raymond felton'. and they had a lack of toughness which although kurt is old he has toughness.

so yes i believe the knicks will be a top eastern conference team this year, not a 6-8 seed like you predict. they will win 50 games and will shut some critics like yourself up.

I'm ready for basketball season....
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 9,842
Default

I guess talking about the salary cap, current contracts of the Knicks, sign and trade options which beat writers corroborated, actual standings and things that happened last year werent facts enough for you? The thing you seem to keep ignoring that AMARES CONTRACT IS UNINSURED! HIS DEAL IS WORSE THAN JOHNSONS BECAUSE IT IS UNINSURED! Why do you keep ignoring that, THAT IS A FACT! Amare with major knee problems has an uninsured contract, FACT. You can not compare that to Joe Johnson.

I mean I dont even know what to say anymore when actual people who cover the NBA (David Aldridge today said its impossible) for the Knicks to get Paul, and YET YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT LIKE ITS POSSIBLE!

Think what you want, the Knicks will disappoint like they have for the last 30 years. You guys got older and worse this year, you fired a better coach for a much worse coach, and you think D'Antoni sucked (Again, his record is a FACT as is Woodsons) they speak for themselves.

Fat Albert Felton and 2 guys pushing 40 doesnt jump the Knicks into a top team, I am glad you are the only one who thinks it, I mean seriously the only one.

Enjoy your fairy tale
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,895
Default

Does having an uninsured contract prevent you from
Getting traded and then amnistied?

Let me ask you - if amare has a good year and then a team takes a chance on him knowing that they can amnesty him If he doesn't work out- would the Knicks then be over the cap still?

The Knicks got worse in what way? They have the same team plus better pgs and a better back up center. How is that worse?

So based on record alone diantoni is a better coach than Woodson? Diantoni had Nash an amare what the heck did Woodson have? He made the friezes hawks a pirrenial playoff team! And again why if diantoni is such a better coach did he get fired in favor of Woodson who made the same team he had better and why does diantoni not have a job?

Also I didn't hear a 'I was mistaken' about you facting that bosh wasn't playing against the Knicks. Still think he wasnt although the box score indicates otherwise?

I'm not the only one who thinks the Knicks can contend. Why would camby and Kidd come to the Knicks if they didn't think they could contend. Obviously Knicks management thinks they can contend also. And I honestly could care less what other people think, this team WILL prove it on the floor and that's what I firmly believe.
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.