Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 08:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
chrismiller81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 1,458
Default Lebron Exquisites EE.... Whats it worth?

Seller is asking $6399.00... What would be a good offer?

__________________
LEBRON.......KOBE......
EXQUISITES WANTED

Last edited by chrismiller81; 08-14-2012 at 08:56 AM.
chrismiller81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
chrismiller81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 1,458
Default

Anyone??????
__________________
LEBRON.......KOBE......
EXQUISITES WANTED
chrismiller81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
dmogull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY/NJ
Posts: 3,937
Default

I would imagine that card sell for $5k+...it is probably one of the nicest 04-05 LBJ EofE cards in the print run (or at least that I have seen). it auto is absolutely gorgeous as well....I love his old sig and hope he goes back to it...so cool looking
__________________
Currently looking for MJ Exquisite GU autos
dmogull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
dmogull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY/NJ
Posts: 3,937
Default

maybe try and offline deal @$4k and see what happens, but I think if the seller played his cards right, he could pull over $5k...good luck man
__________________
Currently looking for MJ Exquisite GU autos
dmogull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
chrismiller81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 1,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmogull View Post
maybe try and offline deal @$4k and see what happens, but I think if the seller played his cards right, he could pull over $5k...good luck man

Yeah I have his price already Im just not sure its worth it? 6K
__________________
LEBRON.......KOBE......
EXQUISITES WANTED
chrismiller81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
verona's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,962
Default

I think 4/4.5k as direct offer....but it's dipend on the seller, because if he don't have the need to sell I think he can wait and ask more.
verona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
thecomebacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 1,073
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismiller81 View Post
Yeah I have his price already Im just not sure its worth it? 6K
So he has the card up for $6399 OBO and he wants $6k? why bother putting the OBO then, just put it up for 6k BIN.

Anyways, Nice card. I think its worth around 4.5k as well. 6k is Steeep. But if you are a big Lebron fan, this might be your only chance at a 04 EOE this nice and clean with a perfect auto and killer patches.
__________________
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Collecting Bulls Players 3 Color GU Patch Cards.
thecomebacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
justdagoodstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 2,745
Default

wow, you guys value that A LOT more then I would. $2,700-$3,000, ok, $4, 5 grand? No lol.
justdagoodstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 7,155
Default

I don't think I've ever seen that card before, and it's gorgeous.

$1200 IMO... :P
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
dmogull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY/NJ
Posts: 3,937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdagoodstuff View Post
wow, you guys value that A LOT more then I would. $2,700-$3,000, ok, $4, 5 grand? No lol.
yea I know it seems like a big increase over most LBJ Exquisite patch autos (LL's, etc), but the 04-05 E of E is one of the most expensive Exquisite sets ever made and only #ed to 10 (even the 03-04 is #d to 15). then more value is added due to the serial#, clean and bold auto, and most important, beautiful 3CLR patches.

because the patch windows on this set are so intricate with the "E's" (which also makes them a bit small with much less visible patch surface area than standard box windows), it makes it more difficult to have nice 3clr patches, so there is a huge premium for dual 3CLR patches. Other than the one Tristan has and I have, I have never seen a 04-05 MJ EofE with dual 3CLR patches. At least half ot he print run has dual 1CLR patches.

I have not seen many of the Lebrons (which further bodes well for the high valuation), although I suspect not all are dual 3CLR
__________________
Currently looking for MJ Exquisite GU autos

Last edited by dmogull; 08-14-2012 at 09:30 PM.
dmogull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
justdagoodstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 2,745
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmogull View Post
yea I know it seems like a big increase over most LBJ Exquisite patch autos (LL's, etc), but the 04-05 E of E is one of the most expensive Exquisite sets ever made and only #ed to 10 (even the 03-04 is #d to 15). then more value is added due to the serial#, clean and bold auto, and most important, beautiful 3CLR patches.

because the patch windows on this set are so intricate with the "E's" (which also makes them a bit small with much less visible patch surface area than standard box windows), it makes it more difficult to have nice 3clr patches, so there is a huge premium for dual 3CLR patches. Other than the one Tristan has and I have, I have never seen a 04-05 MJ EofE with dual 3CLR patches. At least half ot he print run has dual 1CLR patches.

I have not seen many of the Lebrons (which further bodes well for the high valuation), although I suspect not all are dual 3CLR
yeah I had 06/10 back in 06. First patch was 2 colors, 2nd patch had 3. I sold it for $1,500 to a good friend, he traded it for a Jordan 04-05 exquisite auto patch,,,,,,,,,,,,and a Raymond Felton 3 color exquisite rc /99 lol. Then he sold the Jordan not long there after *shakes head* lol.
justdagoodstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
verona's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismiller81 View Post
Seller is asking $6399.00... What would be a good offer?

Hey, where did you found this? Not on EBay!!
verona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by verona View Post
Hey, where did you found this? Not on EBay!!
It's on ebay, Vision1818 has it

04-05 LEBRON JAMES EXQUISITE EMBLEMS OF ENDORSEMENTS DUAL LOGO PATCH AUTO #1/10 | eBay
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
It's on ebay, Vision1818 has it

| eBay[/url]
Doesn't that guy eat little kids for breakfast? I thought I remembered him burning dogs for a living.
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Omaha
Posts: 3,206
Default

Don't buy from Vision...
Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
chrismiller81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 1,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Don't buy from Vision...
Why do you say that?
__________________
LEBRON.......KOBE......
EXQUISITES WANTED
chrismiller81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Omaha
Posts: 3,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismiller81 View Post
Why do you say that?
Pretty well known shiller and a very finicky buyer. If you buy from him, 99% of the time you are going to overpay considerably. If its a card you have to have then go ahead and buy. If not stay away...
Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
verona's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,962
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
Thanks, I didn't find it!!
verona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
spinotron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 940
Default

No way it's worth anywhere near its asking price. Kobe sells more than Lebron given similar conditions. I can't even imagine Kobe 04-05 EoE numbered sell above 5k without 0 feedback nonsense.
spinotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
chrismiller81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MI
Posts: 1,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Pretty well known shiller and a very finicky buyer. If you buy from him, 99% of the time you are going to overpay considerably. If its a card you have to have then go ahead and buy. If not stay away...
His prices are a bit high but his cards are always the nicest!! If you want the best you must pay up I guess!! LOL
__________________
LEBRON.......KOBE......
EXQUISITES WANTED
chrismiller81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.