Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 03:51 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboteck99 View Post
by making a claim and going threw all the managers and upper management at the post office to let them know who poor this employee perform and making sure he gets what coming for him.
which would be...?
Mistaduma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:53 AM   #27 (permalink)

i dont know Mr. Expert, you tell me if u f*** up at the post office what do you get? my hope is he get fired.
roboteck99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:55 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
i dont know Mr. Expert, you tell me if u f*** up at the post office what do you get?
A write up and progressive corrective action eventually leading to termination if it is an ongoing problem.

I get that you're frustrated and upset but shouldn't you be more worried about your neighbor signing for your parcel with your name instead of trying to make some heads roll?
Old 08-16-2012, 03:57 AM   #29 (permalink)

Im more than upset, this isnt the first time the post office screwed me over this is like the 3rd and final time and at least this time I have proof.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
proof that they did not ship it to the right address. and the post man f*** up big time. and what if i go to my neighbor and they play dumb. i cant search their home? come on now, if you get a package open it up see a kobe bryant autograph are you going to give it back or keep it? for all i know i might as well kiss the kobe autograph good bye. again USPS sucks a$$!!!!
Quit ragging on the post office and go ask for your card. If its a high dollar card you should have asked for it to be insured in case something like this happened....common sense.

For someone so worried about their card you're aren't doing much about it other than wasting forum space talking sh!t about the PO. The moment i found out i would have been knocking on my neighbors door. ESPECIALLY in some apartments, that doesn't even require a drive......
Old 08-16-2012, 03:59 AM   #31 (permalink)

So is your primary goal here to get your carrier fired or recovering your card?

The other times have you let the post master or supervisor know that you've had parcel misdelivered?
Old 08-16-2012, 04:01 AM   #32 (permalink)

Just wait man, until the PO screw you over you'll be crying too. Because it will happened and I hope when it does its not a high end card like mine.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:02 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaduma View Post
So is your primary goal here to get your carrier fired or recovering your card?

The other times have you let the post master or supervisor know that you've had parcel misdelivered?
Both I want the carrier fired and I hope to get my card back but like I said I dont care who you are but if u see a kobe autographed card who isnt going to keep it.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:04 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Both I want the carrier fired and I hope to get my card back but like I said I dont care who you are but if u see a kobe autographed card who isnt going to keep it.
So... have you already contacted the post office and let them know about this?
Old 08-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #35 (permalink)

i will tomorrow asap. this just happened today.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #36 (permalink)

Honestly I'd be more worried about my neighbor signing for my packages with my name.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:17 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Im more than upset, this isnt the first time the post office screwed me over this is like the 3rd and final time and at least this time I have proof.
Quote:
Just wait man, until the PO screw you over you'll be crying too. Because it will happened and I hope when it does its not a high end card like mine.
Quote:
Im going to fight this until the end, and I am going to make the post man pay for his error so he wouldnt do it again to someone else, because if your unsure dont ship it.
Quote:
by making a claim and going threw all the managers and upper management at the post office to let them know how poor this employee perform and making sure he gets what coming for him.
Quote:
i dont know Mr. Expert, you tell me if u f*** up at the post office what do you get? my hope is he get fired.
Quote:
You sound like the most incompetent person on these boards right now. If it already happened twice to you why the heck would you continue to make expensive purchases without getting them insured? Then you disrespect a member trying to explain to you the process and better understand how to go about it. At this point i hope you never get your card and lose your money.....and i bet you'll still continue to buy stuff without covering your a$$ and blame everyone else but yourself for the dumb decisions you make when purchasing items online.

Last edited by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD; 08-16-2012 at 04:19 AM.
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:17 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
By the time you and the PO sort things out, the person who took your card will probably have sold your card, came up with an excuse, or already living in another country*sarcasm*. But why cant you go and retrieve your card and let the PO know what happened?
SelfDestruct808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:17 AM   #39 (permalink)

yeah, go after the neighbor, no reason trying to get some one fired over something like this. i can understand being upset and wanting there be some recourse for the employee's actions, but causing them to lose their job effects their life as well as who ever they are having to support. get all the evidence you have, if the neighbor knowingly signed your name, this is forgery and more then likely a felony in your state. if they wont give up the card and you have proof, contact the police.
pingbling23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:25 AM   #40 (permalink)

I highly doubt you will get that employee fired from that one mistake, unless he has had prior related incidents. Plus when you call/go to the post office tomorrow, be calm and collective. If you go in there screaming and cursing they will ask you to leave and/or call the police. The guy at the counter did not screw up..

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:31 AM   #41 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

You have the address and the ladies signature. Confront her and get your package back. Why waste time on all the rest of it. I don't get it.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:04 AM   #42 (permalink)

What a fool.

Whats stopping you from being an adult and go to the neighbor?
Fraser9698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:18 AM   #43 (permalink)

Hello!
Its not the mailman fault when the sender write your neighbor address on the envelope! What confuse me is how the neighbor receiver signed your name instead!
skycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:29 AM   #44 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to F5 Penguin

The ridiculousness this guy spewed out of his mouth made my head hurt.

Be a man, not a whiny bitch, and go ask for the card. Unlike your pre-conceived pessimistic view on the world, there are still good people. I've made friends with my neighbor so they'll pick up the packages that FedEx/UPS "accidentally" leave at my door even though I've requested they never leave them due to recent theft in the area. Now my neighbor picks them up if she sees them. In return, I occassionally will cook and have extras and drop it off to them, and I'll even give them a little gift card on Christmas to say thanks.

Make friends, some people are nice. You collect more flies with honey, man.
*PM Me for list via Beckett* My Scans via SkyDrive in High Quality: http://sdrv.ms/M6f5eD
F5 Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #45 (permalink)

It's not like the USPS are the only ones that make mistakes either. Fed Ex delivered some of my college books to a house on a different street and we got their package instead. At least your package was delivered to the same apartment. You seem to have an idea about who has it, so take it up with them.
StraightCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #46 (permalink)

Ive already asked my neighbor and now she playing dumb as if she never got a package from the post office yesterday. What now geniuses? Look if you were her you probably play dumb too. Come on now who does not know who Kobe Bryant is, if she open a package and see what inside she know its worth some sort of money. It might as well be a few hundred dollars someone sent her. All I know is I have proof the PO messed up and I not going to let this go. Either have the carrier go and get my item back because he/she know who he/she gave it too or give me my money back for the item that they lost.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #47 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to boombaby_rm31

yes because the senders handwriting was so bad they delivered it to the wrong address. good thing my neighbors were honest and gave it to me.

@boombaby_rm31
boombaby_rm31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #48 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to F5 Penguin

If she signed for it, opened it, lied to you about it and you have proof, it is now a theft issue, because it is a felony (i believe) to open another persons mail. Call the police and file a police report. Watch how fast she coughs it up. If you come back here saying that they didn't do anything, or that she still "doesn't have it", you're lying, plain and simple, and you just want to take out the postman for some reason. It really seems like you're 10, the way you're acting in this whole thing, especially after you've been given solid, ample advice from a handful of members here.

PO isn't going to give you your money back. Period. Good luck trying to do that.
*PM Me for list via Beckett* My Scans via SkyDrive in High Quality: http://sdrv.ms/M6f5eD
F5 Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:15 PM   #49 (permalink)

So this is literally what you need to do then

1) Go to this website

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/c...complaint.aspx

2) Click on mail theft

3) Fill out the form

And that's literally it.

Don't bother calling the police, without actually seeing with your own two eyes that your neighbor took it then it's going to be a case of he said she said. The postal inspector specialize in anything with mail and will make this a priority. Yes, they can actually arrest people too in case you are wondering.

Right now your mailman is your best friend, he can confirm that it was delivered to that specific address. He is not going to pay for your card, plain and simple, so you might as well get that out of your head.

Are you literally not worried at all that your neighbor signed for your package with your name? Why not show her your proof and tell her you are going to be contacting the postal inspector? You seem to honestly be more concerned about getting your carrier fired (isn't going to happen) or making him personally pay for your card (definately isn't going to happen).
Old 08-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Ive already asked my neighbor and now she playing dumb as if she never got a package from the post office yesterday. What now geniuses? Look if you were her you probably play dumb too. Come on now who does not know who Kobe Bryant is, if she open a package and see what inside she know its worth some sort of money. It might as well be a few hundred dollars someone sent her. All I know is I have proof the PO messed up and I not going to let this go. Either have the carrier go and get my item back because he/she know who he/she gave it too or give me my money back for the item that they lost.
I bet you never even asked her. You have proof you state. What did she say when you confronted her with this proof?

This sounds like a big sham on your part and alsso doesn't make much sense. You had all this proof before you even contacted the post office?
smoothfidelity is offline   Reply With Quote