Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #26 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
Lol,I'm not arguing the fact they people will purchase the card. I just don't think in few months they will go as high as they will now. If the Red PMG sells for 3k now now, in four months I don't think they'll pull in $2300.
I would say that is so but from today alot will not be busted so it will slow flow to ebay
pepsiporch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
wesnilevirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
Lol,I'm not arguing the fact they people will purchase the card. I just don't think in few months they will go as high as they will now. If the Red PMG sells for 3k now now, in four months I don't think they'll pull in $2300.
Which red sold for 3k? I see two BINs for 2000 and one that went for 1300 (from a 2 feedback seller and is probably a scam auction).

I don't see the Jordans selling for a whole lot less for this, maybe a dip to 1600. There are enough Jordan collectors out there to eat up the 150 reds.
wesnilevirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnilevirus View Post
Which red sold for 3k? I see two BINs for 2000 and one that went for 1300 (from a 2 feedback seller and is probably a scam auction).

I don't see the Jordans selling for a whole lot less for this, maybe a dip to 1600. There are enough Jordan collectors out there to eat up the 150 reds.
I was just stating IF they sell for certain amount I think it'll drop around 20% in four months are so, I had no clue they were selling for around 2k range.
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
TungTLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,856
Default

why didn't you just list it with a high amount with best offers? great card by the way!
__________________
Looking for 12/13 Absolute Team Tandems Patches & 12/13 Innovation Circular Patches
www.photobucket.com/tungtle
TungTLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnilevirus View Post
Which red sold for 3k? I see two BINs for 2000 and one that went for 1300 (from a 2 feedback seller and is probably a scam auction).

I don't see the Jordans selling for a whole lot less for this, maybe a dip to 1600. There are enough Jordan collectors out there to eat up the 150 reds.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Jordan red drops to the $500-$600 range, maybe less, it's just way to easy to pull right now, and there's gonna be a flood of them on ebay in the next few weeks. I mean, a big reason why 90's inserts serial numbered to around 100-150 sell in the thousands is because usually only 1 gets listed every few months, with this red, there's probably gonna be 50 of them up for sell in this month alone.
jeebus_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TungTLe View Post
why didn't you just list it with a high amount with best offers? great card by the way!
Anyone who will make a serious offer will email me directly. I didn't want to deal with someone making a 0 fb account and hitting the buy-it-now just to mess with the auction, so this was the solution to that
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.