Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
Lol,I'm not arguing the fact they people will purchase the card. I just don't think in few months they will go as high as they will now. If the Red PMG sells for 3k now now, in four months I don't think they'll pull in $2300.
I would say that is so but from today alot will not be busted so it will slow flow to ebay
pepsiporch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
Lol,I'm not arguing the fact they people will purchase the card. I just don't think in few months they will go as high as they will now. If the Red PMG sells for 3k now now, in four months I don't think they'll pull in $2300.
Which red sold for 3k? I see two BINs for 2000 and one that went for 1300 (from a 2 feedback seller and is probably a scam auction).

I don't see the Jordans selling for a whole lot less for this, maybe a dip to 1600. There are enough Jordan collectors out there to eat up the 150 reds.
wesnilevirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnilevirus View Post
Which red sold for 3k? I see two BINs for 2000 and one that went for 1300 (from a 2 feedback seller and is probably a scam auction).

I don't see the Jordans selling for a whole lot less for this, maybe a dip to 1600. There are enough Jordan collectors out there to eat up the 150 reds.
I was just stating IF they sell for certain amount I think it'll drop around 20% in four months are so, I had no clue they were selling for around 2k range.
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #29 (permalink)

why didn't you just list it with a high amount with best offers? great card by the way!
Old 09-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnilevirus View Post

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Jordan red drops to the $500-$600 range, maybe less, it's just way to easy to pull right now, and there's gonna be a flood of them on ebay in the next few weeks. I mean, a big reason why 90's inserts serial numbered to around 100-150 sell in the thousands is because usually only 1 gets listed every few months, with this red, there's probably gonna be 50 of them up for sell in this month alone.
jeebus_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TungTLe View Post
why didn't you just list it with a high amount with best offers? great card by the way!
Anyone who will make a serious offer will email me directly. I didn't want to deal with someone making a 0 fb account and hitting the buy-it-now just to mess with the auction, so this was the solution to that
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote