Blowout Cards Forums
Re-Pack Attack

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #151 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
I wouldn't have said, "I went to law school," if I didn't. Yes I do.
So we have been discussing contracts for over 3 pages in which you copy and pasted it with little discussion yet now all of a sudden you went to law school? Haha okay sorry doctor.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #152 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Do you have problems with numbers now? First the English part... "pretty much" is a common phrase which implies "close to" or "almost" a certain quality. In this case, "pretty much" refers to the amount you have been incorrect in this thread. "Pretty much 100% incorrect," means you have been wrong about almost everything. Now I have to ask, where did you go to pre-school?
i think its fair to assume he hasn't gone to any level of school including pre-school
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
Army19K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 1,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
The answer to that question is, "2012 in the United States." But kidding aside, the problem isn't really that he's afraid to fly, it's that he deals with crippling anxiety, and his fear of flying aggravates that condition. Whether or not you think that's a legitimate concern/fear/disorder, that's up to you. But it's more than just fear of flying.
Ok, didnt know the rest, but, isnt there something he could take? I dont understand why he didnt report honestly either.
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #154 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Ok, didnt know the rest, but, isnt there something he could take? I dont understand why he didnt report honestly either.
i dont know but i like your avatar haha
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #155 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Ok, since when is a fear of flying a mental illness or a disability?
Yikes.....

And this is who comes in and proves I must be wrong. Haha
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
So we have been discussing contracts for over 3 pages in which you copy and pasted it with little discussion yet now all of a sudden you went to law school? Haha okay sorry doctor.
We haven't really been discussing anything. I was telling you how it is and you were giving me your opinion on how you think it is. I believe I've told you at every step you have been wrong. Did you think I read an NBA contract for fun in my spare time?
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counteroffer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #157 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
We haven't really been discussing anything. I was telling you how it is and you were giving me your opinion on how you think it is. I believe I've told you at every step you have been wrong. Did you think I read an NBA contract for fun in my spare time?
Okay sorry doctor. Being a lawyer I would this you would know you need proof to prove someone wrong.

An you proven it okay to say he's at fault, ungrateful and a baby.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #158 (permalink)
Member
 
Army19K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 1,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Yikes.....

And this is who comes in and proves I must be wrong. Haha
Tons of people dont like to fly, but they deal with it, Ive seen people white as sheets holding onto dear life while flying, but they do it. I didnt know about the anxiety part, said that myself, either way, if you have that bad of anxiety and medication does not help, I dont know how you will be able to play in the NBA.
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Ok, didnt know the rest, but, isnt there something he could take? I dont understand why he didnt report honestly either.
No idea. My initial comment which started this nonsense was more geared toward he should've had everything lined up going into camp to make sure he's going to make the most of his opportunity.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counteroffer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #160 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
Tons of people dont like to fly, but they deal with it, Ive seen people white as sheets holding onto dear life while flying, but they do it. I didnt know about the anxiety part, said that myself, either way, if you have that bad of anxiety and medication does not help, I dont know how you will be able to play in the NBA.
yikes part 2...
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
Army19K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 1,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
No idea. My initial comment which started this nonsense was more geared toward he should've had everything lined up going into camp to make sure he's going to make the most of his opportunity.
I was just trying to figure out what was going on before the troll train derailed it. You would think that they would of had ample time to figure this out between the draft and training camp, it just seems strange all the way around.
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #162 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Okay sorry doctor. Being a lawyer I would this you would know you need proof to prove someone wrong.

An you proven it okay to say he's at fault, ungrateful and a baby.
What an epic post. Everyone should read that aloud. Warning, it might give you an aneurysm.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counteroffer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
Army19K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 1,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
yikes part 2...
What, that someone who has those kind of conditions are going to have trouble playing in the NBA? I dont get the yikes part
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #164 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
What an epic post. Everyone should read that aloud. Warning, it might give you an aneurysm.
Don't worry we have a doctor on the boards.

I thought you would enjoy that. I still waiting for some actual proof though.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
What an epic post. Everyone should read that aloud. Warning, it might give you an aneurysm.
was just trying to interpret that lol...
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:01 PM   #166 (permalink)
Member
 
Knicker_Please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
What, that someone who has those kind of conditions are going to have trouble playing in the NBA? I dont get the yikes part
he's trying to display his high moral standing lol murrke is just soooo offended
__________________
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba
Iman Shumpert super collector
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
I was just trying to figure out what was going on before the troll train derailed it. You would think that they would of had ample time to figure this out between the draft and training camp, it just seems strange all the way around.
You are correct. My opinion is the Rockets are giving this kid more of a chance than any other team was willing to give. If he needed a clause in his contract that allows him out of some flights, he should have had that done already. He's missing practice and falling behind. For someone with an anxiety disorder, you'd think they would've made more of an effort to avoid the spot light.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counteroffer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #168 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Okay lets try something. Back on topic. No more trolling.

I'm glad to see that the Rockets and White are working this out. It will be interesting to see if he can fulfill his duties as a player while traveling on his bus. I think it's very doable and hopefully he can succeed in the league.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #169 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Don't worry we have a doctor on the boards.

I thought you would enjoy that. I still waiting for some actual proof though.
Wrong, I hated law school and have no desire to practice law. Why would I brag about something that almost anyone can do? You asked why I didn't bring it up earlier, because we were dealing with common sense. I only said anything because you directly asked me a question. Hardly seems like I am bragging or asking anyone to call me doctor. You're just going into passive-aggressive mode because I'm trouncing you.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counteroffer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #170 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Okay lets try something. Back on topic. No more trolling.
Not a chance in hell. Every post you make is trolling in nature. You aren't going to sidetrack this incredible thread like that.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counteroffer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #171 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Wrong, I hated law school and have no desire to practice law. Why would I brag about something that almost anyone can do? You asked why I didn't bring it up earlier, because we were dealing with common sense. I only said anything because you directly asked me a question. Hardly seems like I am bragging or asking anyone to call me doctor. You're just going into passive-aggressive mode because I'm trouncing you.
How are you trouncing me?

All it seems is that you are making some stuff up and we are suppose to believe you because you are a 'lawyer' yet don't practice law cause anyone can do it...

You haven't proved anything.

The only thing you've proved is that you act like you know White and think hes a ungrateful jerk that should get over it.

Whether you meant it to sound that bad or not you said it and then went on defending it for 6 pages. So if trouncing me is proving nothing about how the Rockets can 'force' him to fly and then calling him ungrateful, while agreeing with others that he is a baby and should just get over it then you trounce well. good work

i'm glad you think you are on some huge 'call out murrke' trip like you are a savior for the site. its funny because you and the others you are agreeing with troll just as much as me. you have your work cut out for you.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #172 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Not a chance in hell. Every post you make is trolling in nature. You aren't going to sidetrack this incredible thread like that.
So your first post in this thread wasn't trolling in nature.

Yes calling someone who struggles with a mental illness ungrateful and that he needs to get over it is not a argumentative post at all.

High horse time.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #173 (permalink)
Member
 
StraightCash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,031
Default

I'm wondering if the Rockets regret this pick yet.
StraightCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #174 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
How are you trouncing me?

All it seems is that you are making some stuff up and we are suppose to believe you because you are a 'lawyer' yet don't practice law cause anyone can do it...

You haven't proved anything.

The only thing you've proved is that you act like you know White and think hes a ungrateful jerk that should get over it.

Whether you meant it to sound that bad or not you said it and then went on defending it for 6 pages. So if trouncing me is proving nothing about how the Rockets can 'force' him to fly and then calling him ungrateful, while agreeing with others that he is a baby and should just get over it then you trounce well. good work

i'm glad you think you are on some huge 'call out murrke' trip like you are a savior for the site. its funny because you and the others you are agreeing with troll just as much as me. you have your work cut out for you.
I thought you were getting back on track? Can't resist trolling, right? There's 7 pages of me trouncing you. Everyone has seen it.

I didn't say everyone can practice law. I said everyone can go to and graduate from law school. It's not that hard. There's a difference between the two. I didn't go to law school to get into practicing after. I did it to work in sports when I was done. Want to hear the kicker? I also deal with social anxiety problems. I could never get up in court and carry on like everyone else. The mere thought of that is absolutely terrifying to me. What I deal with isn't as bad as Royce White, I don't think, but I can sympathize with him. Notice how I never brought that up earlier as it's irrelevant to how White should be behaving. In any event, I'm not going to post my personal information in a public forum. So if you're waiting for proof, you're going to be waiting for a long time.

I haven't called him a jerk either. More propaganda trying to paint me as some evil person and you as this moral do-gooder.

Are you still trying to say the Rockets can't make him fly if he signed a standard contract? Obviously I use "make" in a practical sense as they can't put a gun to his head, but he'd be in violation of his contract if they told him to get on the plane and he refused. Do you not have enough proof that you clearly don't understand the employer-employee relationship?
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counteroffer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #175 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
So your first post in this thread wasn't trolling in nature.

Yes calling someone who struggles with a mental illness ungrateful and that he needs to get over it is not a argumentative post at all.

High horse time.
There's the pedestal remark I've been waiting for. God you are so predictable.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counteroffer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.