Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 02:16 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakernation10 View Post
This is basically wat hes doing lol
why so much hate? do you think im asking for a free card? or someone to say heres a durant exquisite for 20 paypal. im not. i want to get some nice cards of a guy i pc is that a crime? do you see me selling durant autos? no cuz i dont have any. did i do something to upset you? i dont understand
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

You seem whiny and extrememly over sensitive some people on here have a sense of humor............. and your thread is just dumb, like who cares? We're all grindin and lookin obviously. It's just.........who would care that you're doing this? It's not interesting, your threads are whats ruining this website. You should delete this.
enjoipanda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
why so much hate? do you think im asking for a free card? or someone to say heres a durant exquisite for 20 paypal. im not. i want to get some nice cards of a guy i pc is that a crime? do you see me selling durant autos? no cuz i dont have any. did i do something to upset you? i dont understand
Dont take it as an insult.

First off, there is no shortcut or perfect recipe to achieving a goal like yours. If there was, dont you think everyone would be using it to get to where they want. We all want to turn a coal into a diamond. But unfortunately the reality is we cant. Because we cant, we do things. You are trying it. Im not knocking you for it. But by letting everyone know you are doing this, you are indirectly asking for sympathy. You cant do it without sympathy and some gifting. THis was just a way to market yourself and what you are trying to accomplish.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoipanda11 View Post
You seem whiny and extrememly over sensitive some people on here have a sense of humor............. and your thread is just dumb, like who cares? We're all grindin and lookin obviously. It's just.........who would care that you're doing this? It's not interesting, your threads are whats ruining this website. You should delete this.
thanks for replying, at least your post has a purpose. ok show me how to delete it so i can please you. how about that.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Dont take it as an insult.

First off, there is no shortcut or perfect recipe to achieving a goal like yours. If there was, dont you think everyone would be using it to get to where they want. We all want to turn a coal into a diamond. But unfortunately the reality is we cant. Because we cant, we do things. You are trying it. Im not knocking you for it. But by letting everyone know you are doing this, you are indirectly asking for sympathy. You cant do it without sympathy and some gifting. THis was just a way to market yourself and what you are trying to accomplish.
im not asking for a shortcut. i understand what your sayin if you think im asking for donations im not, rofl. im deleting thread. case closed.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
im not asking for a shortcut. i understand what your sayin if you think im asking for donations im not, rofl. im deleting thread. case closed.
How do you delete threads?
Old 10-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseSeiberlich View Post
How do you delete threads?
have no clue bro still wanting to know that myself. so i can delete it.