Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #101 (permalink)

No no no, you got it all wrong, and you know it! I've tried, and tried, and tried again........... but you and a few others don't know how to let things go. I've let things slide MANY times before and continue to do so, but it seems that you guys can't help yourselves for some reason.

By the way, i'm not saying anything here to start any trouble like you're saying. I'm just expressing my love of the sport and hobby, and just hate it when people come on and say something like, "it's just cardboard" or "it's just a game".... If that's your opinion, great! I'm just giving mine. But since you wanted to make it seem like i'm the trouble maker here, and you're just trying to make peace LOL... I figure to point out what you already know, which is i've tried in the past, and you just couldn't help yourself, and just had to follow my every post with some bs, as usual. But as always, i'm willing to let things go, that is, if you can help yourself do it. Just go back into your posts and you'll see what you already know, i'm sure.

Anyway, carry on, and yeah, Happy Collecting! See... you're learning!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
@Knicker, thanks for the kind words.

And yes, I'll admit that on occasion I have gotten carried away and I completely regret some of the stuff I've said in the past.

But I'm definitely turning a new leaf.

I'd rather be on peaceful terms with everyone on here regardless for which team you root for than constantly arguing back and forth about nonsense.

Anyways...I can see this thread will continue to get attention for reasons different than what was intended.

But I'm going to continue posting and engaging any and all Heat fans.

This is going to be a fun season not only for us, but the entire NBA, there are plenty of contenders and at least we don't have to wait till Christmas to see some b-ball!
man we all have and we all have said things we probably shouldn't have. but some people just cant accept that they have done that and refuse to have any self awareness. you have to be able to admit that you were wrong and see your faults in order to grow and mature as a person. I try not to start arguments or disrespect people that are deserving of respect (i.e. people that dont immediately treat you without respect). And if you knew me in person you'd know that i am always joking around, which has a way of getting lost in the internet.
that being said i KNOW im not without my faults and will admit like you that I am making a conscious effort not to get involved with petty drama that takes place here and in life in general. i have opinions, and i like to express them, and i try not to belittle other peoples opinions in the process.

i admire your attitude tho man, its NEVER to late to turn a new leaf, and other members could take a lot from what you're saying / doing.

PROPS.
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
No no no, you got it all wrong, and you know it! I've tried, and tried, and tried again........... but you and a few others don't know how to let things go. I've let things slide MANY times before and continue to do so, but it seems that you guys can't help yourselves for some reason.

By the way, i'm not saying anything here to start any trouble like you're saying. I'm just expressing my love of the sport and hobby, and just hate it when people come on and say something like, "it's just cardboard" or "it's just a game".... If that's your opinion, great! I'm just giving mine. But since you wanted to make it seem like i'm the trouble maker here, and you're just trying to make peace LOL... I figure to point out what you already know, which is i've tried in the past, and you just couldn't help yourself, and just had to follow my every post with some bs, as usual. But as always, i'm willing to let things go, that is, if you can help yourself do it. Just go back into your posts and you'll see what you already know, i'm sure.

Anyway, carry on, and yeah, Happy Collecting! See... you're learning!
look man, i let the thing go with you calling me a stalker, when you were posting your little graphic in EVERY thread, and for the past months have had nothing bad to say to or about you. yeah i might make remarks about you always talking about shilling, but hey, you do always talk about shilling, and that really is all in jest. i mean no ill will by it.

we obviously don't see eye to eye on a lot of 'issues'. and like i said we have BOTH probably not taken the correct approach to some things. but i am willing to let it all go. i don't remember you ever trying to make peace in the past, i remember you calling me a stalker, then not having any interaction with you for a while, then i thought we were both over it and able to interact like peers. like i said, if you took me talking about you always talking about you commenting on shilling as calling you out - i apologize.

so lets have our opinions and not argue about petty crap. like i was trying to do in the first post you commented on. if i offended you recently i apologize and would like to move on from the pettiness.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #104 (permalink)

I accept your apology, even though you didn't have to... I apologize also for whatever may have been said, and i'm always willing to move on.

Peace then

To be honest, there's currently only one person on this forum who doesn't know how to move on, NO MATTER WHAT!!! hahaha so i'm glad you were able to admit that you would throw in some jabs every once in a while, and I will admit I did too... but it's never too late to call it....... this is a forum we should all be able to enjoy and just stick to the point, and be respectful of others. I'm all down for that, and i've always been that way to be honest. Sure I may get my panties in a twist when it comes to shilling and such....

Peace!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
I accept your apology, even though you didn't have to... I apologize also for whatever may have been said, and i'm always willing to move on.

Peace then

To be honest, there's currently only one person on this forum who doesn't know how to move on, NO MATTER WHAT!!! hahaha so i'm glad you were able to admit that you would throw in some jabs every once in a while, and I will admit I did too... but it's never too late to call it....... this is a forum we should all be able to enjoy and just stick to the point, and be respectful of others. I'm all down for that, and i've always been that way to be honest. Sure I may get my panties in a twist when it comes to shilling and such....

Peace!
i will agree on there being one person although im not sure we're talking about the same person, nor do i care to know lol as im not trying to start anything here.

glad we could come to terms i know i didn't have to apologize, but sometimes its just proper. i gladly accept your apology as well. you are totally correct - it's never to late to call it. we are all (well a lot of us) adults here and we should handle situations accordingly... and we should all be more conscious of being more respectful of others.

its much better to make peace than to argue! arguing about petty crap doesn't get anyone anywhere.

PEACE indeed.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:53 PM   #106 (permalink)

lol yall are hilarious, bunch of drama queens, yall should settle this on some talk show, lets talk about bball for once
suki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki24 View Post
lol yall are hilarious, bunch of drama queens, yall should settle this on some talk show, lets talk about bball for once
sometimes you gotta settle $hit. so its been settled. it's a pain being constantly at odds with someone in a community you're active in.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #108 (permalink)
Banned

Miami Heat shooters complain they are too open | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo! Sports

Love it! haha

but seriously being too open is terrible.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post

Love it! haha

In all seriousness, having a wide open shot can screw up your timing
Old 10-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post

Love it! haha

Bwahahahaha....that's too awesome!

Can you imagine the news halfway through the season?

"Heat shooters complain they're getting too many points!"
Old 10-12-2012, 11:58 PM   #111 (permalink)

Goooooooo heat!

Ed Davis PC --> http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/MikeMamba/Ed%20Davis%20PC/
MikeMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #112 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki24 View Post
lol what is this crap, only have talk with Heat fans? I piss on the Heat. Lakers will dominant.
Kind of like the Spurs last year

Now that the prediction was made, I think we can all write the Lakers off in the playoffs.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #113 (permalink)

I just want to say I'm excited to see Ray Allen on our team and should be fun to see this team play this year. Go Heat!

Twitter: KnightsCards
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMamba View Post
Goooooooo heat!

Mike, you're the last person I want here.....GTFO!!!

LOL, I'm seriously just kidding.

Good luck to your Lakers, they're in a very tough West conference.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:19 AM   #115 (permalink)
Banned

Miamiiiiiiii

ivecenanuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:38 AM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivecenanuff View Post
Miamiiiiiiii

Is this from Clark Toys?

Old 10-14-2012, 12:41 AM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Miamiiiiiiii

wow.. they made a "championship" version of that and only changed one figure? Gotta love mcFarlane lol
Old 10-14-2012, 12:43 AM   #118 (permalink)

I pre-ordered from McFarlane on the triple which I guess this is it but I still haven't received anything. Have they started to ship out??

Old 10-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #119 (permalink)
Banned

knight- these are only gonna be found at toys r us, i dont know when they will be out, hopefully in the next couple weeks.Im gonna be getting one also to go with my other 3pk
Old 10-14-2012, 12:48 AM   #120 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
wow.. they made a "championship" version of that and only changed one figure? Gotta love mcFarlane lol
haha at least they added the white pads to wade and bosh and also the arm sleeve to lebron
Old 10-14-2012, 12:49 AM   #121 (permalink)
Banned

heres the lebron from nba 21 minus the armsleeve

Old 10-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
knight- these are only gonna be found at toys r us, i dont know when they will be out, hopefully in the next couple weeks.Im gonna be getting one also to go with my other 3pk
I pre-ordered it from clarktoys along with the 2 James /500 championship bobble heads. Just went to the site and it's still on pre-order.

Old 10-14-2012, 01:00 AM   #123 (permalink)
Banned

yea earliest i say would be november
Old 10-14-2012, 01:02 AM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
How much do they cost?

Also, do you have a link to where they sell it?
Old 10-14-2012, 01:03 AM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
How much do they cost?

Also, do you have a link to where they sell it?
I get them from here..

Miami Heat