Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
itsinusall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MN, sometimes in the Clouds
Posts: 420
Default

Jordan has sold more shoes globally.

Made Nike Billions and Billions.

Jordan 4ever in my mind. The decision will always haunt Lebrun like roids will always haunt Arod.
__________________
Wants. Baseball Old wax boxes 1980,82,83,85 topps and Football Just 1986 topps wax Box and rack box Adrian Peterson Auto's from Five Star/Exquisite! Some Select on Cards Auto's Of AP ALL Exquisite Auto's of Thurman Thomas in Bills jersey
itsinusall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinusall View Post
Jordan has sold more shoes globally.

Made Nike Billions and Billions.

Jordan 4ever in my mind. The decision will always haunt Lebrun like roids will always haunt Arod.
What does this have to do with shoes? Nike made billions off of MJ, MJ didnt make billions off of Nike.

And id take Arods money all day long!!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
itsinusall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MN, sometimes in the Clouds
Posts: 420
Default

He is a better brand. All I was stating.

And he basically built Nike.
__________________
Wants. Baseball Old wax boxes 1980,82,83,85 topps and Football Just 1986 topps wax Box and rack box Adrian Peterson Auto's from Five Star/Exquisite! Some Select on Cards Auto's Of AP ALL Exquisite Auto's of Thurman Thomas in Bills jersey

Last edited by itsinusall; 10-15-2012 at 09:50 PM.
itsinusall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinusall View Post
He is a better brand. All I was stating.
But a better brand doesn't mean a better player.... Lebron still has pleanty of time to become a better brand, but more important, an even better player than he already is! I can't think of a person who's opinion matters more that Phil Jackson!
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
itsinusall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MN, sometimes in the Clouds
Posts: 420
Default

I dont think Lebrun will ever be in Jordan's class.
Jordan didn't jump ship, and go play with the people he wanted to be beat.
Lebron IMO will never be considered the scorer that Jordan was. But Jordan will never be the passer Lebron is, so on.

People on Jordan's team may not have liked him but they respected him.

Phil Jackson maybe wants to date the Heats owner s Daughter. Just ask the lakers owner.
__________________
Wants. Baseball Old wax boxes 1980,82,83,85 topps and Football Just 1986 topps wax Box and rack box Adrian Peterson Auto's from Five Star/Exquisite! Some Select on Cards Auto's Of AP ALL Exquisite Auto's of Thurman Thomas in Bills jersey
itsinusall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,282
Default

Jordum didn't have to leave the Bulls because the perfect recipe was already there......
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
itsinusall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MN, sometimes in the Clouds
Posts: 420
Default

The perfect recipe in Chicago. That is laughable. Laughable I tell ya.

Lebron went to wade with Bosh this was planned by them. And it took them two years to win one title. Not that impressive, yet. Beat the lakers next two years and we can start talking Legacy and all that. Way to early still in my opinion. Lebron has one scoring title Jordan has ten. One ring to six, etc, etc.

Plus Jordan came into the league a proven winner in a sense that he came off winning a championship in College.
__________________
Wants. Baseball Old wax boxes 1980,82,83,85 topps and Football Just 1986 topps wax Box and rack box Adrian Peterson Auto's from Five Star/Exquisite! Some Select on Cards Auto's Of AP ALL Exquisite Auto's of Thurman Thomas in Bills jersey
itsinusall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,282
Default

Laughable? Did Jordan not have the perfect team to win?

Lebron came straight from HS........ and was saving all the winning for the NBA, where it counts! Doesn't make sense to compare numbers now.... we will talk 10-15+ years down the road when it's all said and done. I will see you then.
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,040
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinusall View Post
The perfect recipe in Chicago. That is laughable. Laughable I tell ya.

Lebron went to wade with Bosh this was planned by them. And it took them two years to win one title. Not that impressive, yet. Beat the lakers next two years and we can start talking Legacy and all that. Way to early still in my opinion. Lebron has one scoring title Jordan has ten. One ring to six, etc, etc.

Plus Jordan came into the league a proven winner in a sense that he came off winning a championship in College.
Any player that can take a scrub Cleveland team to the finals deserves some respect.

What other player do you know, left his team with the best record and they immediately became the worst?

No player can win a championship on his own, it has never been done and will never be done.

But game 6 against Boston last season was as close as there ever was. Lebron single handedly beat the Celtics
__________________
http://www.finalsmvp.com/

!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 12,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
Any player that can take a scrub Cleveland team to the finals deserves some respect.

What other player do you know, left his team with the best record and they immediately became the worst?

No player can win a championship on his own, it has never been done and will never be done.

But game 6 against Boston last season was as close as there ever was. Lebron single handedly beat the Celtics
Coudln't have said it better myself.
__________________
Collecting: 76ers | NBA 50 Greatest GU | Elgin Baylor | Steve Francis 1999-00 year ONLY

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
jdbuzz44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beautiful Afghanistan...
Posts: 1,206
Default

interesting read...but Phil...really???
__________________
my bucket: photobucket.com/albums/k105/jdbuzz44/
jdbuzz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
nissandriver77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsinusall View Post
I dont think Lebrun will ever be in Jordan's class.
Jordan didn't jump ship, and go play with the people he wanted to be beat.
Lebron IMO will never be considered the scorer that Jordan was. But Jordan will never be the passer Lebron is, so on.

People on Jordan's team may not have liked him but they respected him.

Phil Jackson maybe wants to date the Heats owner s Daughter. Just ask the lakers owner.
yeah the bulls put a few HOF players around him and team to help him on his quest somehow the Jordan Admirers seem to forget this .

Who did lebron have on the Cavs LOL?
__________________
Wow with the show ponies in this hobby!!!
nissandriver77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.