Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   BASKETBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/)
-   -   Love Exquisite, it was VERY Good to my customers!!!! (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/385131-love-exquisite-very-good-my-customers.html)

champs 10-18-2012 04:00 PM

Love Exquisite, it was VERY Good to my customers!!!!

we had 10 MJ autos pulled from 6 cases! TEN! including one triple with MJ, Lebron and Magic/15, one triple with MJ, Lebron and Dr J and one QUAD with MJ, Lebron, Bird and Dr J/3 plus one Championship Bling and 5 Dimensions

Exquisite is great for people who can afford it, very happy to have customers that dont HAVE to sell their cards immediately or guys who like to bust and sell knowing it's just a fun hobby

So tired of everyone being negative and crying about it. My guys know that I will get them as much as I can and that when it goes up and gets silly high like it is now, I will move on to the next product.

ebitz 10-18-2012 04:07 PM

just curious having pulled 10 mj autos will it have been good $ spent?

boombaby_rm31 10-18-2012 04:11 PM

i love it as well, i think theres only one redemption in the product(jimmer)

champs 10-18-2012 04:54 PM

[QUOTE=ebitz;3495798]just curious having pulled 10 mj autos will it have been good $ spent?[/QUOTE]

re-read my post, I didn't pull them(I did get two) EVERY ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS THAT OPENED A PACK, WOULD DO IT AGAIN!

mrlaker 10-18-2012 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=champs;3495770]we had 10 MJ autos pulled from 6 cases! TEN! including one triple with MJ, Lebron and Magic/15, one triple with MJ, Lebron and Dr J and one QUAD with MJ, Lebron, Bird and Dr J/3 plus one Championship Bling and 5 Dimensions

Exquisite is great for people who can afford it, very happy to have customers that dont HAVE to sell their cards immediately or guys who like to bust and sell knowing it's just a fun hobby

So tired of everyone being negative and crying about it. My guys know that I will get them as much as I can and that when it goes up and gets silly high like it is now, I will move on to the next product.[/QUOTE]

So how many cases are you still sitting on? This seems like a transparent attempt to justify current prices. It's a decent product(much better than panini though that's not saying much at all) at 1500-1800, it's a disaster at the prices it has been at almost since presale.

champs 10-18-2012 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=mrlaker;3496094]So how many cases are you still sitting on? This seems like a transparent attempt to justify current prices. It's a decent product(much better than panini though that's not saying much at all) at 1500-1800, it's a disaster at the prices it has been at almost since presale.[/QUOTE]

It'd be nice but nope, Im out!

forgiven1 10-18-2012 06:13 PM

How much did you charge your customers per case/box?

bigcwd2000 10-18-2012 06:18 PM

[QUOTE=champs;3495770]Exquisite is great for people who can afford it,[/QUOTE]

This is the one phrase that stood out to me. It would be nice for collectors like me, who don't have $500 plus to shell out, just to have a nice product like regular Upper Deck to bust. I wish Upper Deck would do what they do in football and release just a regular Upper Deck basketball product. It would be nice for those collectors like myself who don't have lots of money to drop on boxes.

ninjacookies 10-18-2012 06:34 PM

Surprised you had 6 cases, heard from my shop that each shop was limited to 2...anyways, glad your customers loved it! There's a lot more guaranteed value in Exquisite than most other products out there right now

CaptainBOHICA 10-18-2012 06:35 PM

would you guys love exquisite if you didn't pull an MJ or Lebron auto from your cases?

ninjacookies 10-18-2012 06:37 PM

[QUOTE=CaptainBOHICA;3496670]would you guys love exquisite if you didn't pull an MJ or Lebron auto from your cases?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's like asking if anyone would love fleer Retro if there weren't any pmg's. Lebron/Jordan autos are the main marketing point of Exquisite

Pine Tar 10-18-2012 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=CaptainBOHICA;3496670]would you guys love exquisite if you didn't pull an MJ or Lebron auto from your cases?[/QUOTE]

I would think not. It's the only reason some one gamble on buying it.

And I have to think that with all the MJ pulled in cases wouldn't seem that there would be more out there thus lowing the price on his autos since more are in the float if you will. Just my 2 sense