Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   BASKETBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/)
-   -   The Most Amazing Giveaway Ever! (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/385948-most-amazing-giveaway-ever.html)

sunsfan8 10-19-2012 11:18 PM

The Most Amazing Giveaway Ever!

ok here's the deal whoever wins this gets an on card hand signed autograph from...

me:devil: but it's on a base the team of your choice woohoo PC item!:flex:

oh yeah you also get this pack of jordan tribute that i got for free:rolleyes:

how to win: tell me why you want my amazing autograph! funniest answer wins (i could use a chuckle)

i'll end it monday night at a time

XARZY 10-19-2012 11:33 PM

Ill be able to scan the card and make custom autograph cards using your auto

first custom will be a FAP FAP FAP AUTO

smacky 10-19-2012 11:41 PM

I will wanna win,so that I can pass them out to the hookers on Michigan Ave and see if they will give me a hummer in exchange for it,so that way I will tell my wife and our marriage will end :)

ttmtrader101 10-19-2012 11:53 PM

I have never won anything good and can't enter the lottery...

SportsItUpCards 10-20-2012 12:06 AM

I want it so I could burn it and then piss on it to put the fire out. Then once it's out, i'll throw it in the toilet and flush it away...

brandonlec 10-20-2012 12:15 AM

I'd love an autographed Boston Celtics base card from you.

That way when flucking Paul Pierce takes a terrible shot when there is someone clearly open and waving their hands, I could have something to fling into the wall!!
And everytime Kevin Garnett MESSES UP A GORGEOUS PASS OR ALLEY OOP FROM RONDO, I can just sidearm this item into the nearest wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
AND EVERYTIME RONDO PISSES ME THE FLUCK OFF WITH HIS SORRY 23.6 FREE THROW PERCENTAGE, I CAN THROW THIS CARD INTO THE WALL AND JUST BEND IT'S CORNERS AND JUST BEAT THE LIVING SHIP OUTTA IT LIKE I WANT TO DO WITH SOME OF THE BOSTON CELTIC PLAYERS SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then after these dumbies are done for the season, I'd show a before and after photo for the Blowout forum to see. :)

And that is why I'd want this autographed Boston Celtics base card.
It would be my Anger Management possession :)

-Brandon

MikeMamba 10-20-2012 12:46 AM

i'll use your auto card as a coaster

XARZY 10-20-2012 01:23 AM

[QUOTE=brandonlec;3504357]I'd love an autographed Boston Celtics base card from you.

That way when flucking Paul Pierce takes a terrible shot when there is someone clearly open and waving their hands, I could have something to fling into the wall!!
And everytime Kevin Garnett MESSES UP A GORGEOUS PASS OR ALLEY OOP FROM RONDO, I can just sidearm this item into the nearest wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
AND EVERYTIME RONDO PISSES ME THE FLUCK OFF WITH HIS SORRY 23.6 FREE THROW PERCENTAGE, I CAN THROW THIS CARD INTO THE WALL AND JUST BEND IT'S CORNERS AND JUST BEAT THE LIVING SHIP OUTTA IT LIKE I WANT TO DO WITH SOME OF THE BOSTON CELTIC PLAYERS SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then after these dumbies are done for the season, I'd show a before and after photo for the Blowout forum to see. :)

And that is why I'd want this autographed Boston Celtics base card.
It would be my Anger Management possession :)

-Brandon[/QUOTE]

you got my vote!

ChaseSeib 10-20-2012 01:30 AM

I don't want a signed wolves base card from you...at all.