Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 06:36 AM   #126 (permalink)

Rondo: 20 Points, 13 Assists, 7 Rebounds

Nash: 7 Points, 4 Assists, 2 Rebounds

I understand it's only a one game sample, but how was it watching a "real" PG last night murrke?
Old 10-31-2012, 07:42 AM   #127 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
Rondo: 20 Points, 13 Assists, 7 Rebounds

Nash: 7 Points, 4 Assists, 2 Rebounds

I understand it's only a one game sample, but how was it watching a "real" PG last night murrke?
LOL a post all for me? how nice.

you are right about one thing. poor sample size

also a lot of factors (or for celtics fans, excuses) need to be considered haha

oh and a loss is a loss. maybe we should be talking about a winner like mario chalmers.

Last edited by murrke03; 10-31-2012 at 07:45 AM.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:32 AM   #128 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

For only watching the Celtics game....

The Heat are REALLY good.

Celtics might be a 2-3 games better record wise than last year.

Ray Allen is a class act.

Rondo is even a bigger bitch than he was last year.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #129 (permalink)

To all the "Heat Fans" calling Rondo a "Punk Bitch". Didn't Wade break Kobe's nose in an All-Star, out of everything an AS game, a game that isn't that serious! And Wade also dislocated Rondo's elbow! Every player bitches to the ref so quit using that as a reason to hate Rondo

The First Gif isn't working for me, so here is another

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 10-31-2012 at 03:21 PM.
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:19 PM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
LOL a post all for me? how nice.

you are right about one thing. poor sample size

also a lot of factors (or for celtics fans, excuses) need to be considered haha

oh and a loss is a loss. maybe we should be talking about a winner like mario chalmers.
haha, so the Heat only have 1 win. That's a small sample size so you can't tell if they are any good or not by only one game

I only posted that since you said Time watch a real PG in Nash. I stated Rondo had hell of a better game then Nash last night,
Old 10-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #131 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
haha, so the Heat only have 1 win. That's a small sample size so you can't tell if they are any good or not by only one game

I only posted that since you said Time watch a real PG in Nash. I stated Rondo had hell of a better game then Nash last night,
Did you miss the ceremony before the game where charmers got his ring? Haha

I'm stating that Nash's career proves him to be a better pg.

one game vs career? What sample size is better? Hahahaha
Old 10-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #132 (permalink)
Banned

As for wade hurting rondo. Maybe you should tell your boy to play under control.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Did you miss the ceremony before the game where charmers got his ring? Haha

I'm stating that Nash's career proves him to be a better pg.

one game vs career? What sample size is better? Hahahaha
hahhahaha, I thought we were talking about the player's CURRENT ability, not their past! Yes Nash is one of the best PG's of all time.

And LOL I said in the post, I know it's only one game.... So nice try

No, I watched the Ceremony when the whole team get their rings not just "Charmers"

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 10-31-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:52 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
As for wade hurting rondo. Maybe you should tell your boy to play under control.
What about Wade being a "Punk Bitch" in breaking Kobe's nose? You don't have any comments for that??????????!?!

And Maybe Wade shouldn't grab other's arms and pull them down with him. It wasn't Rondo playing "out of control" it was Wade trying to take down Rondo!
Again, Nice try
Old 10-31-2012, 04:28 PM   #135 (permalink)
Banned

Miami and Los Angeles are just the worst
enjoipanda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:49 PM   #136 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Go Tropics!!!
hairytrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #137 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
What about Wade being a "Punk Bitch" in breaking Kobe's nose? You don't have any comments for that??????????!?!

And Maybe Wade shouldn't grab other's arms and pull them down with him. It wasn't Rondo playing "out of control" it was Wade trying to take down Rondo!
Again, Nice try
You never played basketball huh?
Old 11-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
You never played basketball huh?
Yes, actually I did(Co-Captain). And how is that remotely relevant to what we are talking about? What about Wade did? That's not a "Punk Bitch" play?

Again, Nice try, in trying to change the subject Try to answer the question asked next. I feel like I am talking to Romney over here

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 11-01-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairytrojan View Post
Go Tropics!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #140 (permalink)

I love how this Thread went from Celtics Vs Heat --> Rondo's a "punk bitch"--> to the next (Mavs Lakers) game--> To still calling Rondo a "punk bitch"-- To comparing Rondo's career with Nash's --> Then Wade is just a punk as Rondo--> Then to If I ever played basketball and Heat fan's refusing to answer my question
Old 11-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #141 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Yes, actually I did(Co-Captain). And how is that remotely relevant to what we are talking about? What about Wade did? That's not a "Punk Bitch" play?

Again, Nice try, in trying to change the subject Try to answer the question asked next. I feel like I am talking to Romney over here
Co-Captain on pee wee basketball doesn't count...

Rondos injury was a fluke. The contact was purely basketball related and you would understand that if you had ever played LOL Thats why I asked. Do you need a connect the dot coloring book to help you?

As for Wade hitting Kobe. Yes maybe it was excessive and unnecessary but that is one occasion. And honestly players get hit like that without breaking their nose all the time so to put it that he BROKE kobes nose in a cheap shot is a little bit stretching it...

Rondo has something with his attitude every other game.

I understand you are a boston fan and it may be hard to take off the homer goggles but you should at least try.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Co-Captain on pee wee basketball doesn't count...

Rondos injury was a fluke. The contact was purely basketball related and you would understand that if you had ever played LOL Thats why I asked. Do you need a connect the dot coloring book to help you?

As for Wade hitting Kobe. Yes maybe it was excessive and unnecessary but that is one occasion. And honestly players get hit like that without breaking their nose all the time so to put it that he BROKE kobes nose in a cheap shot is a little bit stretching it...

Rondo has something with his attitude every other game.

I understand you are a boston fan and it may be hard to take off the homer goggles but you should at least try.
Hahaha, it was no "pee wee". But when did this thread come about me playing basketball? How is that related to what we are talking about?

Grabbing and dragging down isn't purely basketball related, maybe you should take off your "homer glasses/goggles" Wade cheap shots are called unnecessary but Rondo is called a punk for when he sticks his arm out?

Honestly I am done dealing with such a homer like you it's not even funny. Congrats for making it to my Ignore list! Celebrate!
At least other Heat fan's had respect and common courtesy while talking to other member's, too bad you lack those genes.

I would have loved to continued this discussion with you if you weren't disrespectful

Doc Rivers said it best:
"I didn't think it was that hard. I argued against the flagrant," said Rivers. "Listen, Wade has committed a lot of hard fouls on Rondo and we forget about the elbow injury that Rondo had [during the 2011 playoffs]. That was created by Dwyane Wade. I don't think [Rondo's flagrant] was a punk move, unless [Wade's foul that hurt Rondo's elbow] is, too."

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 11-01-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #143 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Hahaha, it was no "pee wee". But when did this thread come about me playing basketball? How is that related to what we are talking about?

Grabbing and dragging down isn't purely basketball related, maybe you should take off your "homer glasses/goggles" Wade cheap shots are called unnecessary but Rondo is called a punk for when he sticks his arm out?

Honestly I am done dealing with such a homer like you it's not even funny. Congrats for making it to my Ignore list! Celebrate!
At least other Heat fan's had respect and common courtesy while talking to other member's, too bad you lack those genes.

I would have loved to continued this discussion with you if you weren't disrespectful
I clearly said why it's related. Go reread.

The wade rondo elbow thing wasn't a cheap shot. Like I said if you played basketball you would know that was contact and then a fluke fall as a result. You can call Wade's move in the all star game a cheap shot i don't care. My point is that rondo and his attitude/cheap shots are a nightly thing. That was what this thread was about not wade and one cheap shot.

Oh and its super cool that you have the people you ignore in your signature. You will be back though just like all the others that boast about adding people to ignore lists to only return day after day to responding to there posts. lol