Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 06:36 AM   #126 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,987
Default

Rondo: 20 Points, 13 Assists, 7 Rebounds

Nash: 7 Points, 4 Assists, 2 Rebounds

I understand it's only a one game sample, but how was it watching a "real" PG last night murrke?
__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
"I understand you live in Maine and idiocy,ignorance and stupidity is a part of daily life" - Gibberish (10/12/2012)
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:42 AM   #127 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
Rondo: 20 Points, 13 Assists, 7 Rebounds

Nash: 7 Points, 4 Assists, 2 Rebounds

I understand it's only a one game sample, but how was it watching a "real" PG last night murrke?
LOL a post all for me? how nice.

you are right about one thing. poor sample size

also a lot of factors (or for celtics fans, excuses) need to be considered haha

oh and a loss is a loss. maybe we should be talking about a winner like mario chalmers.

Last edited by murrke03; 10-31-2012 at 07:45 AM.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:32 AM   #128 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,997
Default

For only watching the Celtics game....

The Heat are REALLY good.

Celtics might be a 2-3 games better record wise than last year.

Ray Allen is a class act.

Rondo is even a bigger bitch than he was last year.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #129 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,987
Default

To all the "Heat Fans" calling Rondo a "Punk Bitch". Didn't Wade break Kobe's nose in an All-Star, out of everything an AS game, a game that isn't that serious! And Wade also dislocated Rondo's elbow! Every player bitches to the ref so quit using that as a reason to hate Rondo



The First Gif isn't working for me, so here is another

__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
"I understand you live in Maine and idiocy,ignorance and stupidity is a part of daily life" - Gibberish (10/12/2012)

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 10-31-2012 at 03:21 PM.
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:19 PM   #130 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
LOL a post all for me? how nice.

you are right about one thing. poor sample size

also a lot of factors (or for celtics fans, excuses) need to be considered haha

oh and a loss is a loss. maybe we should be talking about a winner like mario chalmers.
haha, so the Heat only have 1 win. That's a small sample size so you can't tell if they are any good or not by only one game


I only posted that since you said Time watch a real PG in Nash. I stated Rondo had hell of a better game then Nash last night,
__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
"I understand you live in Maine and idiocy,ignorance and stupidity is a part of daily life" - Gibberish (10/12/2012)
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #131 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
haha, so the Heat only have 1 win. That's a small sample size so you can't tell if they are any good or not by only one game


I only posted that since you said Time watch a real PG in Nash. I stated Rondo had hell of a better game then Nash last night,
Did you miss the ceremony before the game where charmers got his ring? Haha

I'm stating that Nash's career proves him to be a better pg.

one game vs career? What sample size is better? Hahahaha
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #132 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

As for wade hurting rondo. Maybe you should tell your boy to play under control.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #133 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Did you miss the ceremony before the game where charmers got his ring? Haha

I'm stating that Nash's career proves him to be a better pg.

one game vs career? What sample size is better? Hahahaha
hahhahaha, I thought we were talking about the player's CURRENT ability, not their past! Yes Nash is one of the best PG's of all time.

And LOL I said in the post, I know it's only one game.... So nice try

No, I watched the Ceremony when the whole team get their rings not just "Charmers"
__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
"I understand you live in Maine and idiocy,ignorance and stupidity is a part of daily life" - Gibberish (10/12/2012)

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 10-31-2012 at 03:53 PM.
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:52 PM   #134 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
As for wade hurting rondo. Maybe you should tell your boy to play under control.
What about Wade being a "Punk Bitch" in breaking Kobe's nose? You don't have any comments for that??????????!?!

And Maybe Wade shouldn't grab other's arms and pull them down with him. It wasn't Rondo playing "out of control" it was Wade trying to take down Rondo!
Again, Nice try
__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
"I understand you live in Maine and idiocy,ignorance and stupidity is a part of daily life" - Gibberish (10/12/2012)
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:28 PM   #135 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: CHICAGO
Posts: 387
Default

Miami and Los Angeles are just the worst
enjoipanda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:49 PM   #136 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,693
Default

Go Tropics!!!
hairytrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #137 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
What about Wade being a "Punk Bitch" in breaking Kobe's nose? You don't have any comments for that??????????!?!

And Maybe Wade shouldn't grab other's arms and pull them down with him. It wasn't Rondo playing "out of control" it was Wade trying to take down Rondo!
Again, Nice try
You never played basketball huh?
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #138 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
You never played basketball huh?
Yes, actually I did(Co-Captain). And how is that remotely relevant to what we are talking about? What about Wade did? That's not a "Punk Bitch" play?

Again, Nice try, in trying to change the subject Try to answer the question asked next. I feel like I am talking to Romney over here
__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
"I understand you live in Maine and idiocy,ignorance and stupidity is a part of daily life" - Gibberish (10/12/2012)

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 11-01-2012 at 12:51 PM.
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #139 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairytrojan View Post
Go Tropics!!!
__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
"I understand you live in Maine and idiocy,ignorance and stupidity is a part of daily life" - Gibberish (10/12/2012)
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #140 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,987
Default

I love how this Thread went from Celtics Vs Heat --> Rondo's a "punk bitch"--> to the next (Mavs Lakers) game--> To still calling Rondo a "punk bitch"-- To comparing Rondo's career with Nash's --> Then Wade is just a punk as Rondo--> Then to If I ever played basketball and Heat fan's refusing to answer my question
__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
"I understand you live in Maine and idiocy,ignorance and stupidity is a part of daily life" - Gibberish (10/12/2012)
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #141 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
Yes, actually I did(Co-Captain). And how is that remotely relevant to what we are talking about? What about Wade did? That's not a "Punk Bitch" play?

Again, Nice try, in trying to change the subject Try to answer the question asked next. I feel like I am talking to Romney over here
Co-Captain on pee wee basketball doesn't count...

Rondos injury was a fluke. The contact was purely basketball related and you would understand that if you had ever played LOL Thats why I asked. Do you need a connect the dot coloring book to help you?

As for Wade hitting Kobe. Yes maybe it was excessive and unnecessary but that is one occasion. And honestly players get hit like that without breaking their nose all the time so to put it that he BROKE kobes nose in a cheap shot is a little bit stretching it...

Rondo has something with his attitude every other game.

I understand you are a boston fan and it may be hard to take off the homer goggles but you should at least try.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #142 (permalink)
Member
 
RedSoxFan28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 4,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Co-Captain on pee wee basketball doesn't count...

Rondos injury was a fluke. The contact was purely basketball related and you would understand that if you had ever played LOL Thats why I asked. Do you need a connect the dot coloring book to help you?

As for Wade hitting Kobe. Yes maybe it was excessive and unnecessary but that is one occasion. And honestly players get hit like that without breaking their nose all the time so to put it that he BROKE kobes nose in a cheap shot is a little bit stretching it...

Rondo has something with his attitude every other game.

I understand you are a boston fan and it may be hard to take off the homer goggles but you should at least try.
Hahaha, it was no "pee wee". But when did this thread come about me playing basketball? How is that related to what we are talking about?

Grabbing and dragging down isn't purely basketball related, maybe you should take off your "homer glasses/goggles" Wade cheap shots are called unnecessary but Rondo is called a punk for when he sticks his arm out?

Honestly I am done dealing with such a homer like you it's not even funny. Congrats for making it to my Ignore list! Celebrate!
At least other Heat fan's had respect and common courtesy while talking to other member's, too bad you lack those genes.

I would have loved to continued this discussion with you if you weren't disrespectful

Doc Rivers said it best:
"I didn't think it was that hard. I argued against the flagrant," said Rivers. "Listen, Wade has committed a lot of hard fouls on Rondo and we forget about the elbow injury that Rondo had [during the 2011 playoffs]. That was created by Dwyane Wade. I don't think [Rondo's flagrant] was a punk move, unless [Wade's foul that hurt Rondo's elbow] is, too."
__________________
Baseball- Boston Red Sox, Football- New England Patriots, Basketball- Boston Celtics & OKC Thunder, Hockey- Boston Bruins
"I understand you live in Maine and idiocy,ignorance and stupidity is a part of daily life" - Gibberish (10/12/2012)

Last edited by RedSoxFan28; 11-01-2012 at 02:41 PM.
RedSoxFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #143 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
Hahaha, it was no "pee wee". But when did this thread come about me playing basketball? How is that related to what we are talking about?

Grabbing and dragging down isn't purely basketball related, maybe you should take off your "homer glasses/goggles" Wade cheap shots are called unnecessary but Rondo is called a punk for when he sticks his arm out?

Honestly I am done dealing with such a homer like you it's not even funny. Congrats for making it to my Ignore list! Celebrate!
At least other Heat fan's had respect and common courtesy while talking to other member's, too bad you lack those genes.

I would have loved to continued this discussion with you if you weren't disrespectful
I clearly said why it's related. Go reread.

The wade rondo elbow thing wasn't a cheap shot. Like I said if you played basketball you would know that was contact and then a fluke fall as a result. You can call Wade's move in the all star game a cheap shot i don't care. My point is that rondo and his attitude/cheap shots are a nightly thing. That was what this thread was about not wade and one cheap shot.

Oh and its super cool that you have the people you ignore in your signature. You will be back though just like all the others that boast about adding people to ignore lists to only return day after day to responding to there posts. lol
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.