Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
So you are seriously telling me you think the suns were better then the celtics team?

And that amare, joe Johnson, Marion, and Richardson were better players then Garnett, pierce and Allen?

Wow dude. Wow.
Offensively they were easily a better team than the Celtics. Defensively the complete opposite.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #102 (permalink)
Banned

I'm don't know how it got to comparing 'teams'. I was talking about the players on each team that either Nash or rondo played with.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm don't know how it got to comparing 'teams'. I was talking about the players on each team that either Nash or rondo played with.
players comprise the teams and yes, at that point in their careers, I would pick Marion, Amare, Joe Johnson and Q Rich over a fading Garnett, Allen and slowing down Pierce.

Glad I could impress you

PANINI = CHEAPSKATES: http://youtu.be/rsSq7QqpUto
Old 11-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #104 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperboy24 View Post
players comprise the teams and yes, at that point in their careers, I would pick Marion, Amare, Joe Johnson and Q Rich over a fading Garnett, Allen and slowing down Pierce.

Glad I could impress you
Lol. You must not have watched the celtics win the championship.

Faded Garnett, Allen and slowing down pierce? What are you on? Lmao.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Lol. You must not have watched the celtics win the championship.

Faded Garnett, Allen and slowing down pierce? What are you on? Lmao.
not faded, fading as in their careers were on their way downhill. still great players but talent and usage on the decline. This was definitely evident that year and even more so the next couple years.

The only person faded here might be you

Old 11-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #106 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
not faded, fading as in their careers were on their way downhill. still great players but talent and usage on the decline. This was definitely evident that year and even more so the next couple years.

The only person faded here might be you
You have no clue what you are talking about. Fading? Lol okay buddy if that's what you think.

Ray Allen right now is just as good if not better then Richardson in his prime.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
You have no clue what you are talking about. Fading? Lol okay buddy if that's what you think.

Ray Allen right now is just as good if not better then Richardson in his prime.
and Richardson was their far back 5th option. Your point?

Old 11-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #108 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
and Richardson was their far back 5th option. Your point?
You just claimed he was equal to the celtics talent.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
You just claimed he was equal to the celtics talent.
nice try! The Suns team was equal to the Celtics talent wise! Not Q rich on his own is equal. It was a good attempt to twist it though

Old 11-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #110 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
nice try! The Suns team was equal to the Celtics talent wise! Not Q rich on his own is equal. It was a good attempt to twist it though
And I'm saying you are still wrong.

Basically you are comparing amare and 2-3 good role players to 3 greats. Lol
Old 11-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
I would not go that far. The Celtics were a superior group but not because of the offense which gets to the main point of this thread and Rondo's assist streak. The Celtics are a defense first team.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
And I'm saying you are still wrong.

Basically you are comparing amare and 2-3 good role players to 3 greats. Lol
agree to disagree. Honestly though, did you watch that Phoenix team back in the day (mean it seriously, no offense) they were unbelievable, just refused to play defense.

As for that Celtics squad, very great squad as well not as high octane offensively but great defense and still fun to watch. I loved seeing them win because I cant stand the Lakers so I easily became a Celtics fan for that series since my second favorite team is whoever beats the lakers.

Old 11-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
agree to disagree. Honestly though, did you watch that Phoenix team back in the day (mean it seriously, no offense) they were unbelievable, just refused to play defense.

As for that Celtics squad, very great squad as well not as high octane offensively but great defense and still fun to watch. I loved seeing them win because I cant stand the Lakers so I easily became a Celtics fan for that series since my second favorite team is whoever beats the lakers.
Clipperboy, your facts and everything you've said so far for the most part have been completely right. That doesn't matter to Murrke though. It's either his way or no way. He's never wrong . He's not a big enough of a man to admit it when he's wrong.

Anyways let's see if Rondo can continue his streak tonight!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #114 (permalink)
Banned

Yes I did watch the suns. No denying that thy were a very good team and explosive on offense. That doesn't mean though that any I the player except maybe amare could compare to Garnett pierce or Allen's skill level.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #115 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
Clipperboy, your facts and everything you've said so far for the most part have been completely right. That doesn't matter to Murrke though. It's either his way or no way. He's never wrong . He's not a big enough of a man to admit it when he's wrong.

Anyways let's see if Rondo can continue his streak tonight!
Lol. Still failing.

Did you miss me?

So you agree that Marion is just as good a player as Paul pierce? Lol
Old 11-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #116 (permalink)

I am restraining from being a failure and not viewing your posts!
But from experience with dealing with you I am guessing you insulted me some how, so thanks!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #117 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I am restraining from being a failure and not viewing your posts!
But from experience with dealing with you I am guessing you insulted me some how, so thanks!
I'm confused. Why am I on your ignore list? Which you so proudly display. If you aren't ignoring me?

Mind baffling.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #118 (permalink)

Why do you keep responding to me(Or atleast I think you are) if you know I can't see what you're posting? So who is failing now?
Old 11-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #119 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Why do you keep responding to me(Or atleast I think you are) if you know I can't see what you're posting? So who is failing now?
Lol. You are making yourself look really silly.

You be already proven to read my posts and respond to them while I'm on ignore. And you continue to do so. Lol

Hahahha
Old 11-09-2012, 08:32 PM   #120 (permalink)

A harmless thread that was started to talk about an impressive streak has again, turned into an anti-Rondo tirade and a constant fight over an obviously biased and a habitual pot stirrer.

Of course the person who hates Rondo and hasta make sure everyone knows it whenever you mention him or the Celtics has over 1/3 of the posts in this thread.

What a joke, makes this section unreadable.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #121 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
A harmless thread that was started to talk about an impressive streak has again, turned into an anti-Rondo tirade and a constant fight over an obviously biased and a habitual pot stirrer.

Of course the person who hates Rondo and hasta make sure everyone knows it whenever you mention him or the Celtics has over 1/3 of the posts in this thread.

What a joke, makes this section unreadable.
Whine much. Want some cheese?

If you don't want to read it then don't.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Whine much. Want some cheese?

If you don't want to read it then don't.
Why do you hafta keep trolling? Seriously. You dont add anything to these threads or discussions, we get it you do not like Rajon Rondo. Do you need to post in EVERY single thread that he is mentioned?

I mean its the definition of trolling, posting in every thread looking for arguments and picking fights.

Id like to post more, Id like to talk about the Celtics and other stuff but its all fighting and stupidity because YOU do not like Rondo and you need to make sure EVERYONE knows it whenever it is brought up.

Its a thread about his streak, now its an argument AGAIN STARTED BY YOU about the Suns and Steve Nash?

Seriously.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #123 (permalink)
Banned

You have no problem when other teams threads go the same way because of you and other people. Why do you need to continuously complain. You and others aren't afraid to contnously say they don't like Lebron. You have no problem with that. So don't act like I am the only person that does something.

And actually the last page or so I have been defending the celtics team. Hmmm.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #124 (permalink)
Banned

And actually your Boston buddy is the one that brought up Nash.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:36 PM   #125 (permalink)

If anyone cares, Rondo tied Stockon for the 3rd longest streak tonight, even though everyone knows this is a weak streak and any PG or player could do this
Closed Thread