Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2012, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Anyone know the print run of the 2012 Picks Redemptions i.e. Anthony Davis #1?

it seems the Limited versions are more rare than the GS...
rauchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

Based on the box ratio,it's serial to 75
Old 11-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

Panini has stated that Limited is # to 75 or less. P&P and GS are not known at this point... but I've seen a ton more of GS and P&P compared to Limited. The Limited ones were 1 per case or even less. GS were about 4 to 5 per case from what I saw.
Yaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

I am very curious as well! I did some checking and there have not been very many limiteds even listed on the bay. Factor in the likelihood that some of those are relists or the same card sold again. my guess they could be /25 or so. VERY INTERESTING!
fbfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:51 AM   #5 (permalink)

I know, I'm thinking these are going to be very rare and valuable once live. More than most of the autos, especially Limited. I want a Drummond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbfn View Post
I am very curious as well! I did some checking and there have not been very many limiteds even listed on the bay. Factor in the likelihood that some of those are relists or the same card sold again. my guess they could be /25 or so. VERY INTERESTING!
rauchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Yup the Limited 2012 XRC's will be REALLY rare in my opinion... #/75 or less is super low, and I think people slept on these. I have the entire set redeemed, except for Austin Rivers. He was selling super high, so I never managed to get one. As well, I have over 35 duplicates on these, with most of them being unredeemed. I'm sitting on these until they're finally sent out to customers, and then I'll probably unload them all on Ebay... I have a feeling these ones could turn out to be really valuable.

One thing I did find with collecting these. Picks #16 through #20 were much harder to get than #1 through #15. I'm not sure why, but I saw verrrrry few of the #16 through #20 redemptions. I'm wondering if those were printed lower or something, since they are stated "numbered to 75 or less". I guess we'll find out soon!
Old 11-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

Do you have multiple Davis? i would be interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaga View Post
Yup the Limited 2012 XRC's will be REALLY rare in my opinion... #/75 or less is super low, and I think people slept on these. I have the entire set redeemed, except for Austin Rivers. He was selling super high, so I never managed to get one. As well, I have over 35 duplicates on these, with most of them being unredeemed. I'm sitting on these until they're finally sent out to customers, and then I'll probably unload them all on Ebay... I have a feeling these ones could turn out to be really valuable.

One thing I did find with collecting these. Picks #16 through #20 were much harder to get than #1 through #15. I'm not sure why, but I saw verrrrry few of the #16 through #20 redemptions. I'm wondering if those were printed lower or something, since they are stated "numbered to 75 or less". I guess we'll find out soon!
Old 11-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

Nope... only ones I didn't get duplicates of were Davis, Lillard and Barnes.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

Has anyone heard an news about these? I have one and it just says "pending"??? What is pending??? It is an unsigned card?!?!?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #10 (permalink)

2012 are all unsigned
benz35 is online now   Reply With Quote