Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,627
Default Any Pippen High End Collectors? Value Check on Inscription!

Ok so I have a chance to pick this up...
haven't seen another one on Ebay
it is 8/10 - olympic jersey number if im not mistaken
pippen leaf auto inscriptions "dream team"

how much could i get for this or how much should i pay?
Attached Thumbnails
Any Pippen High End Collectors? Value Check on Inscription!-photo.jpg  
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Kingbudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,340
Default

I wouldn't pay more than $200 for it. Don't let the Olympic jersey number sway your judgment, it doesn't mean anything, only his NBA jersey would affect pricing.
Kingbudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
Ok so I have a chance to pick this up...
haven't seen another one on Ebay
it is 8/10 - olympic jersey number if im not mistaken
pippen leaf auto inscriptions "dream team"

how much could i get for this or how much should i pay?
Mate I'm happy to take it off ur hands!! Would go well with the 1800 other pippens I have if u want to sell pm me and we can work something out
slobbythegreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Sell it to Slobby. He has the best pippen collection!! Plus hes a decent aussie!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbudd View Post
I wouldn't pay more than $200 for it. Don't let the Olympic jersey number sway your judgment, it doesn't mean anything, only his NBA jersey would affect pricing.
yeah but the inscription is dream team...
i wonder if they were all inscribed this or if they are all different
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
yeah but the inscription is dream team...
i wonder if they were all inscribed this or if they are all different
There's one #/5 inscribed '6 time all star' or something like that. Quite a few Pippen autos in this product.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
pingbling23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,629
Default

Im guessing around $300.
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Kingbudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
yeah but the inscription is dream team...
i wonder if they were all inscribed this or if they are all different
There are better cards selling for $300 of Pippen in this product; so I am still sticking with my $200 valuation.
Kingbudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Sell it to Slobby. He has the best pippen collection!! Plus hes a decent aussie!
Hahaha thanks mate!!
slobbythegreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
pingbling23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,629
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbudd View Post
There are better cards selling for $300 of Pippen in this product; so I am still sticking with my $200 valuation.
not sure, how many pippen autos have a dream team inscription and are numbered to his usa number? i think this could be a very special card to a pippen collector.
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
pnft17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,044
Default

Card and auto look awesome. Sure Pip collectors would be big coin for it
pnft17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Sikkcaden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Erie,Pa
Posts: 6,142
Default

Why not throw it on eBay for 10 days and see what it's value is?
__________________
ORLANDO JOHNSON/PAUL GEORGE/Albert Belle and many more! Pacers/Dolphins!
My bucket! http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/sikkcaden/library/
Twitter: @SikkCaden
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Why not throw it on eBay for 10 days and see what it's value is?
hell no thats a bad idea! just sell it to me
slobbythegreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,040
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Whoever you sell it too will try to flip it for more to slobbythegreat
__________________
http://www.finalsmvp.com/

!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
thepinoymamba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,631
Default

At least $300. Inscribe dream team makes it one of a kind
__________________


Kobe Anthology SET
thepinoymamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 441
Default

I say easily $350-400. Most of his on card auto are selling between $200-300, and this one is inscribed.

I have been searching like a mad-man for these cards, as I haven't seen any of the inscriptions of his yet.

For reference:

Karl Malone inscribed ones are going between $250-350 from the same series/set.
Scottie Pippen SP Signature Inscribed "6 Time Champion" has been going between $250-400.

I would think it should fall within the $300-400 range.
__________________
Addicted to Through-The-Mail Collecting
Player of the Day Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/579155-history-ttm-basketball-tamtalizieds-player-day.html
LOOKING FOR ALL BILLY OWENS
tamtalizied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtalizied View Post
I say easily $350-400. Most of his on card auto are selling between $200-300, and this one is inscribed.

I have been searching like a mad-man for these cards, as I haven't seen any of the inscriptions of his yet.

For reference:

Karl Malone inscribed ones are going between $250-350 from the same series/set.
Scottie Pippen SP Signature Inscribed "6 Time Champion" has been going between $250-400.

I would think it should fall within the $300-400 range.
the card has been sold/traded! the 6 time champion card, he didnt even sign them lol
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
pingbling23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,629
Default

what value did the card get (cards and cash im assuming)?
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingbling23 View Post
what value did the card get (cards and cash im assuming)?
not sure the buyer wants to let people know so maybe i can ask him and see if he wants to disclose it
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
pingbling23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,629
Default

did you buy it and flip it? or did someone else buy it before you could get it?
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingbling23 View Post
did you buy it and flip it? or did someone else buy it before you could get it?
i bought it and flipped it. i got a ton of offers up to 400 cash from a guy that lives nearby.
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
There's one #/5 inscribed '6 time all star' or something like that. Quite a few Pippen autos in this product.
LOL i own that card its very nice.. and its 7 x NBA ALLSTAR
Inscription/5 picture by steven4201 - Photobucket
BIOFUEL420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.