Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   BASKETBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/)
-   -   2008/09 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Basketball (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/393890-2008-09-upper-deck-ultimate-collection-basketball.html)

DirtyBirdy 11-05-2012 06:29 PM

2008/09 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Basketball
 
Won a hobby box in the blowout Thanksgiving Cornucopia Promotion. Never touched a basketball product in my life. I did watch a few box break videos on youtube but didn't see anything special. Anything decent in this product? redemptions? Should I just sell on ebay?

SPauthentic84 11-05-2012 06:34 PM

I think you should trade it to me...

In all seriousness, you would probably get more selling the box....

but there is a lot of good stuff in that product, MJ, KD, Kobe, and Lebron, as well as Rose, Westbrook and Love rookie year stuff...

fumanchu 11-05-2012 07:01 PM

i would've loved to get what you got instead of my ufc box...

hairyangryfella 11-05-2012 07:24 PM

08-09 Ultimate had some niiiice stuff in it. However it's only 1 pack per box, so it's a complete lottery. I did one once and got a Lenny Wlikens auto. Not a great return - so you could hit big or get nothing. If you don't do basketball you might as well sell it.

DirtyBirdy 11-05-2012 11:06 PM

hmm alright, will probably throw it on ebay to be safe. Thanks.

Jin 11-05-2012 11:53 PM

Yea def. put it up for sale, any UD product from 08-09 goes for lots of $$. You struck lucky

MavsRChamps 11-06-2012 12:57 AM

If I remember correctly (from seeing breaks), this was one of the most "Hit or Miss" products of all-time ... I would say 90% of the time you'll get a low-value auto/GU , but the other 10% you could strike big

tristan20 11-06-2012 01:16 AM

[QUOTE=MavsRChamps;3596713]If I remember correctly (from seeing breaks), this was one of the most "Hit or Miss" products of all-time ... I would say 90% of the time you'll get a low-value auto/GU , but the other 10% you could strike big[/QUOTE]

this, it was really good or really bad

pingbling23 11-06-2012 01:44 AM

remember opening the product new, i pulled a kevin love auto/gu's /60, and was very dissapointed, but i held on long enough to trade it for a nice jordan after the value of the love went up. i would probably sell, alot of duds in this product.

thenwhatjk 11-06-2012 02:23 AM

The one pack i did back when it came out was a glen davis auto /25, heh

clipperboy24 11-06-2012 02:05 PM

not worth busting, as mentioned above very hit or miss. The boxes sell for a pretty penny now too.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.