Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Wow...am I wrong to be a bit upset over this....

Nevermind...

Last edited by Hallco; 05-14-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Hallco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

You can be upset. Since you paid with paypal, the seller should have an email notification. There is no way they don't know.
hche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

It took me almost a week to send out a few packages during the hurricane. haha. I know different circumstances, there was like 9 inches of snow on the ground up here and they shut down highways and such even, but even then I felt like a d-bag for taking that long. I don't understand why a seller would take weeks and weeks. Unless something big happened.
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

I am kinda going through a similar situation, bought a card almost the same time, have 2 sources that show where payment went through(paypal and credit card) today marks the 12th day of hearing nothing since those were all processed. I have sent two messages and not a word from the seller. He has 100% feedback, but no longer has anything for sale listed. Really wishing that the worst doesn't happen, but considering he only lives 2 states above me and I don't think there has been any bad weather up there I am fearing the worst.
Travis590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
It took me almost a week to send out a few packages during the hurricane. haha. I know different circumstances, there was like 9 inches of snow on the ground up here and they shut down highways and such even, but even then I felt like a d-bag for taking that long. I don't understand why a seller would take weeks and weeks. Unless something big happened.
+1 I bought a card around mid-late Oct and just received it yeasterday. I did get an e-mail from Ebay informing me that the hurricane is to blame. I totally understand.
adiddy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #6 (permalink)

Personally, I had so many issues shipping stuff during the internet with the PO closed, no power, power back then gone again etc I wouldn't make too big a deal of it but would just make it an issue if you ever deal with that person again. I feel like the only time people should really get mad is when you were expecting the cards quickly for quick resale. If late shipping costs you something, like say with the Jeremy Lin stuff last year, then you should be mad, otherwise, let it slide and take note of the seller. Leave avg. feedback like "received cards."
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote