Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Can we all agree thepinoymamba works for panini?

All you comment on is how good/fair panini is........i think this dude should be kicked off. Look at his comments........This should be a website for consumers only. I think Panini was like "my lord those blowoutcards forum users are destroying our name let's send someone in!!!" AGREE? DISAGREE? Not trying to be mean or insulting to whoever he is btw.
enjoipanda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Stupid thread ...Maybe you should be kicked off for making such a useless thread!...LOL

Or maybe all the people constanly bashing Panini should be kicked off?...What do you think..Its ok to constantly bash Panini but not to constantly praise them?...

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
Stupid thread ...Maybe you should be kicked off for making such a useless thread!...LOL

Or maybe all the people constanly bashing Panini should be kicked off?...What do you think..Its ok to constantly bash Panini but not to constantly praise them?...
Amen. I guess all the people that back UD, Topps, ETC must work for them.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

I can assure you the companies watch what gets said on major forums like these. Having someone on the inside? Wouldn't put it past them, companies have popped up to post on here before but they did it without hiding their identities.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/

Last edited by friarbolt; 11-07-2012 at 02:58 PM.
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

You must not be very sharp eh? I made a thread asking people if they thought a certain member worked for panini. Maybe I want to be kicked off if making a thread like this is inappropriate!
To answer your question........I think is totally ok for people to contantly bash Panini (and any other brand) if they want. I also think it is totally ok for people to contantly priase Panini (and any other brand) if they want. Isn't that why we have this forum? Yes. Please don't answer......I'm asking a simple questions AGREE or DISAGREE. So share your input or troll a different thread.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by friarbolt View Post
I can assure you the companies watch what gets said on major forums like these. Having someone on the inside? Wouldn't put it past them, companies have popped up to post on here before but they did it without hiding their identities.
See i've only been on here since last spring, so okay I see how it is! Thanks for the answer. I think they should be kicked off by whoever kicks people off. Biased people won't help this forum.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

LOL...making a thread saying you think a certain member should be kicked off...You are the troll and not very sharp yourself!...Keep trolling!

Old 11-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Nice comeback................haaaaaaaa
Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #9 (permalink)

Type A = This guy posts and complains about every product that comes out, no matter what it is. As a basketball card collector, that's your right I suppose. You don't have to be happy about anything. Hold on to the days of hold where collecting was glorious and got you laid every weekend for having the sickest refractors.

Type B = This poster has a positive outlook on the upcoming products and has hope for the future of the hobby. Uplifting and optimistic statements are generally frowned upon by Type A posters. Poor thepinoymamba gets his ass chewed for either A) being a Panini employee or B) being a super fanboy. There's no winning for you Type B.

http://blastman.imgur.com/
blastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoipanda11 View Post
I also think it is totally ok for people to contantly priase Panini (and any other brand) if they want. Isn't that why we have this forum? Yes.
Then why did you start this thread saying a certain member should be banned for always commenting on how good/fair panini is?....LOL....What are you smoking?...

Old 11-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #11 (permalink)

enjoipanda11 lives in Colorado?

Old 11-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

He only congratulates panini box breaks and praises/defends panini constantly and thats it! I love how i have only gotten one answer! Please just answer instead! AGREE OR DISAGREE how hard is that?!?!?!?!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

SportsItUpCards swings hard from Panini too. Does he work for them??

Old 11-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

Have you actually gone through every single one of his threads/comments and come to this conclusion?

I just read through a few of them. And I do not think he is here to promote Panini as an 'insider'. I think he is a collector who loves their products and there is totally nothing wrong with that.
DeRozan#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

I disagree.
Freedub21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastman View Post
SportsItUpCards swings hard from Panini too. Does he work for them??
NO! Sportsitup is an honest guy that loves collecting and this website I'll back him up for sure. He likes certain UD products if i remember correctly and yeah he does seem to like panini more but he discusses hobby topics not just prasining/defending panini!!!!! once again...................AGREE OR DISAGEE??????
Old 11-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
All you comment on is how good/fair panini is........i think this dude should be kicked off.
Quote:
I also think it is totally ok for people to contantly priase Panini (and any other brand) if they want. Isn't that why we have this forum? Yes.
So from your own words you think its ok for him to constantly praise panini but you start a thread saying he shouldbe kicked off?...lol...

Old 11-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeRozan#1Fan View Post
Have you actually gone through every single one of his threads/comments and come to this conclusion?

I just read through a few of them. And I do not think he is here to promote Panini as an 'insider'. I think he is a collector who loves their products and there is totally nothing wrong with that.
Thank you man! I did not go through every single one of his posts. I am not a newbie to the internet or this hobby but i am extrememely new to the combination of the two. Sorry if i'm annoying, this site can kick me off if they want. I was honestly just wondering what everyone else thought. And btw I love your posts they're always %100 honest and you and people like you are why i visit this awesome site.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
NO! Sportsitup is an honest guy that loves collecting and this website I'll back him up for sure. He likes certain UD products if i remember correctly and yeah he does seem to like panini more but he discusses hobby topics not just prasining/defending panini!!!!! once again...................AGREE OR DISAGEE??????
He can support any company he wants. You are a fool my man.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #20 (permalink)

Am i in the twilight zone?

so what..even if he is a Panini "insider" or "shiller"...

whats it matter to you? dont like him or his posts/threads...theres called an ignore feature.

Calling for someone who you dont know personally to be kicked off a site due to pure speculation makes you look like a moron.
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Am i in the twilight zone?

so what..even if he is a Panini "insider" or "shiller"...

whats it matter to you? dont like him or his posts/threads...theres called an ignore feature.

Calling for someone who you dont know personally to be kicked off a site due to pure speculation makes you look like a moron.
Exactly....

Old 11-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
So from your own words you think its ok for him to constantly praise panini but you start a thread saying he shouldbe kicked off?...lol...
Here is an example............Sportsitup is constantly prasing panini but i can tell he is an actual collector because he talks about other things. Seems like thepinoymamba popped up out of nowhere ONLY praising/defending panini right around the time everyone started complaining about panini, i found that fishy, is that crazy to you?
Old 11-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #23 (permalink)

I think pinoy is a positive minded person who tries to see the good in things, even if I cant always understand him.
Fraser9698 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

WOW, well guys sorry, I officially promise to never post any of my thoughts or opinions ever again. I'll just read through the forums and try to figure out things on my own. I wanted to be part of this but i guess I'm too offensive or whatever. PEACE. Thanks to everyone that was nice to me!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Here is an example............Sportsitup is constantly prasing panini but i can tell he is an actual collector because he talks about other things. Seems like thepinoymamba popped up out of nowhere ONLY praising/defending panini right around the time everyone started complaining about panini, i found that fishy, is that crazy to you?
This is not a knock on you...but didnt you just admit that youve only been on here for less than a year?

Trust me..there are plenty of Panini bashers and ive seen a fair share even defend Panini to an extent...

so..to say he just showed up out of nowhere, when you did yourself...kinda harsh to pass judgement no?
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote