Blowout Cards Forums
Re-Pack Attack

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default Shannon Brown

i've never seen a player that i am more confident about today

every shot he's taking is hitting bottom of the net! brown, thanks for the hope
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
thepinoymamba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,371
Default

Yeah He is really Good Player, We miss him in Los Angeles!
He is always Like that. but not arrogant. Lots of Potential in him.
__________________


Kobe Anthology SET
thepinoymamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,709
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

One word, BOBCATS
__________________
!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Chucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
i've never seen a player that i am more confident about today

every shot he's taking is hitting bottom of the net! brown, thanks for the hope
Seriously? One good game? Brown takes more bad shots than anyone on this team. Most of the time when he gets the ball he doesnt pass and he kills the clock dribbling and has to heave up a crummy shot. I've been a Suns fan for almost 30 years and he is one of my least favorite players of all time because he doesnt seem to understand the concept of team. He's been in the league 6 years now. He's past the potential part.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

I always thought he had the skills/athleticism to possibly be a pretty good player in the league.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Seriously? One good game? Brown takes more bad shots than anyone on this team. Most of the time when he gets the ball he doesnt pass and he kills the clock dribbling and has to heave up a crummy shot. I've been a Suns fan for almost 30 years and he is one of my least favorite players of all time because he doesnt seem to understand the concept of team. He's been in the league 6 years now. He's past the potential part.
i'm not saying he's the leader of the team i'm just saying he had 1 great game

but that's basically what you repeated so thanks for playing
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
jbarnett83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Seriously? One good game? Brown takes more bad shots than anyone on this team. Most of the time when he gets the ball he doesnt pass and he kills the clock dribbling and has to heave up a crummy shot. I've been a Suns fan for almost 30 years and he is one of my least favorite players of all time because he doesnt seem to understand the concept of team. He's been in the league 6 years now. He's past the potential part.
Thank you sunsfan for trying to give us hope and lift our spirits about this upcoming year but I am gonna have to agree with Chucky. I didn't like him on LA and certainly don't like him here. He is not a team player and likes to shoot every time given the ball. Unfortunately this will be a rough year for Suns fans but i am looking forward to them having a decent pick next year

......on the contrary, Beasley is looking promising IMO
__________________
___________________________________________________________________________


I collect Steve Nash and other high end RCs and AUTOS of various players/HOFers
http://s767.photobucket.com/user/jbarnett83/library/?sort=3&page=0
jbarnett83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
dashcounter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarnett83 View Post
Thank you sunsfan for trying to give us hope and lift our spirits about this upcoming year but I am gonna have to agree with Chucky. I didn't like him on LA and certainly don't like him here. He is not a team player and likes to shoot every time given the ball. Unfortunately this will be a rough year for Suns fans but i am looking forward to them having a decent pick next year

......on the contrary, Beasley is looking promising IMO
as a die hard suns fan and former ballboy, i am sick of these .500 seasons which amount to barely making the playoffs or barely missing and then we go back to having a 13-16th pick and never having a chance to get a franchise player. year after year after year
__________________
Always looking for Kevin Johnson Autos, Jerseys, Patches and Parallels

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,355
Default

He is basically Westbrook but a bit weaker with a better shooting touch. He just needs to re-vamp his attack plan and PLAY like Westbrook. Also being in the system such as OKC definitely helps RW's abilities.
paul06901 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarnett83 View Post
Thank you sunsfan for trying to give us hope and lift our spirits about this upcoming year but I am gonna have to agree with Chucky. I didn't like him on LA and certainly don't like him here. He is not a team player and likes to shoot every time given the ball. Unfortunately this will be a rough year for Suns fans but i am looking forward to them having a decent pick next year

......on the contrary, Beasley is looking promising IMO
i agree with both of you about the season this is gonna be a tough season

but at least we'll get out of our #14 pick rut
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Chucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
as a die hard suns fan and former ballboy, i am sick of these .500 seasons which amount to barely making the playoffs or barely missing and then we go back to having a 13-16th pick and never having a chance to get a franchise player. year after year after year

I so agree with you. If we dont get a top 3 pick this year we are going to be screwed For another year. This years team is just one hot mess. For the ownership/management to keep trying to convince us that its going to be a great team is an insult to all us fans. Quit trying to mess around, play all the young players to see what we have and admit we are rebuilding. Honesty and transparency in the plan for the future goes over much better than the BS we have been fed the last few years. We need to build through the draft as Phoenix in the Sarver era is not a place where top free agents want to play. He hasnt shown he truly wants to win. For a long time fan its very hard to watch this happen to a once well respected organization. It's getting very difficult to support this new ownership/management.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.