Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default ebay user "redskinswizards" playing his usual little games

nice set of eBay bid retractions here (all on seller craigssportsworld auctions):

eBay.com Item Bid History

19 bid retractions in last 6 months. bloody whacker

Last edited by cardsdownunder; 11-13-2012 at 03:51 PM.
cardsdownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

nevermind .

Last edited by fullmetal; 11-13-2012 at 09:50 PM.
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

What is the point of those retractions? Just to see what the current high bid is? Lame.
burke23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
nice set of eBay bid retractions here (all on seller craigssportsworld auctions):

19 bid retractions in last 6 months. bloody whacker
WOW, amazing observation...how did you do this?

So...craigsports and Redskin are "Related" ?
yaoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoming View Post
WOW, amazing observation...how did you do this?

So...craigsports and Redskin are "Related" ?
I don't think so - craigsportsworld has 0 to gain by having someone come in, pump up the auction price, and cancel it. All it does is make his auctions look shady.
burke23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

so if i understand it correctly, redskin just trying to "protect" his invesment, by pumping some exquisites cards price?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

Funny you mention this as I was watching these two go for it when the 90's was running wild .

And now again they have been at it for the last 12 mths atleast.

Another showcase of the low lives in this hobby .

Last edited by nissandriver77; 11-13-2012 at 06:38 PM.
nissandriver77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

You meant redskin and craigsports ?

I am beginning to understand that there are certain "big players " in the hobby. And they re selling the very high end cards. Maybe they support each other to maintain a certain " value" of certain cards?
Old 11-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

Craigssportsworld is a cool guy. Bought a bunch of stuff off me in the past and never had any problems. And Dante and I used to go to the same card shop. Seemed like a nice guy to me but don't know anything about the reason for bid retractions.
AllStars2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
nevermind .
not sure why you removed your post. that was important information about him to share with others. did he threaten you via pm? he has done that to a couple of my mates
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

He wanted to kill me and burn all my cards.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to triplehattrick2 Send a message via MSN to triplehattrick2 Send a message via Yahoo to triplehattrick2 Send a message via Skype™ to triplehattrick2

Is there really any point to this thread? Its not like he is shilling the item, and there would be no point to at 31.00.. Maybe life situations came up where money was more important. I know both craigssportsworld and redskinswizards, have done deals with both of them. Redskinswizards is a great guy, just dont piss him off. Respect goes along way in this hobby, if you respect him and are cool with him, he will treat you well. Both in deals and with respect.

I go by SV, i have not bought a beckett in years. No Point in trading a card that sells for 20 and books 100 for a card that books 100 and sells 100.
triplehattrick2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplehattrick2 View Post
Is there really any point to this thread? Its not like he is shilling the item, and there would be no point to at 31.00.. Maybe life situations came up where money was more important. I know both craigssportsworld and redskinswizards, have done deals with both of them. Redskinswizards is a great guy, just dont piss him off. Respect goes along way in this hobby, if you respect him and are cool with him, he will treat you well. Both in deals and with respect.
So we are suppose to respect a known scammer and low life?!?!?! Get a life.
Kingbudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to triplehattrick2 Send a message via MSN to triplehattrick2 Send a message via Yahoo to triplehattrick2 Send a message via Skype™ to triplehattrick2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbudd View Post
you are telling me to get a life? LOL

I have had completely opposite dealings with him.. before i ever even knew who he was or his name i accidentally sent him 600+ in cards from a sale on ebay (Had several of the same card and accidently sent to many as i sold a few at the same time) week went by before i even noticed, contacted him and he sent me the difference in money.

So i guess my point to even posting in this thread is... First what is the point about posting a bunch of links to something that is irrelevant it obviously wasnt shilling so what does it matter? Must be reallllly bored to be following someones bid activity. And in my response to you, provide me some facts and proof before you throw out accusations about someone. Its one thing for some one to have unpleasant dealings or talks with someone, its another to be "scammed" by them. Which i have never seen anything about being scammed by him.

I go by SV, i have not bought a beckett in years. No Point in trading a card that sells for 20 and books 100 for a card that books 100 and sells 100.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbudd View Post
LOL, this made me laugh. You tell me this yet you dont know me. Maybe you should re-evaluate your's. I could have worded my post better but the point was made.

I have had completely opposite dealings with him.. before i ever even knew who he was or his name i accidentally sent him 600+ in cards from a sale on ebay (Had several of the same card and accidently sent to many as i sold a few at the same time) week went by before i even noticed, contacted him and he sent me the difference in money.

So i guess my point to even posting in this thread is this.. 1) My dealings have been great with him, pretty lame to portray someone so badly when you have never dealt with them yourself. I could have EASILY been scammed, was I? No. 2)What is the point about posting a bunch of links to something that is irrelevant it obviously wasnt shilling so what does it matter? Must be reallllly bored to be following someones bid activity. And 3) in my response to you, provide me some facts and proof before you throw out accusations about someone. Its one thing for some one to have unpleasant dealings or talks with someone, its another to be "scammed" by them. Which i have never seen anything about being scammed by him.

By the way in response to the original post, i went and looked at the account on ebay.. He has 1651 feedback, the retracted feedback is 900 something.. its not even the same person?

Last edited by triplehattrick2; 11-14-2012 at 03:25 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:12 AM   #16 (permalink)

wait, what

taking a break from the hobby once I secure this card
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:21 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL-Dont piss him off. Whats he gonna do? Throw a hand gernade thru his computer screen Internet thuggery.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:24 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
LOL-Dont piss him off. Whats he gonna do? Throw a hand gernade thru his computer screen Internet thuggery.

haha this cracked me up! l probably should have worded my first post a little better.. Didnt intend for it come off like that. My second post clarifies a little better.

Last edited by triplehattrick2; 11-14-2012 at 03:26 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
first, it was just a simple post to provide some info that i knew some other bo members would like to have. if you prefer to ignore redskinswizards' behaviour, then just move on sally.

you simply have no clue how bloody stupid you are making yourself looking by backing up dante. there have been many threads on here exposing what a clown and shady cockie he is. he brags about making tons of money, but clearly has to scrounge for cash by ripping collectors on low end cards. he boasts about how he never pays his taxes on all his profits. he threatens peoples lives and shows a silly photo of his leg saying its a fight stab wound lmfao. and that he keeps guns in his trunk. lolol. he has tried to manipulate markets with false sales over and over and over (with his bumbuddies slinkster5 and danny gold). he is a straight up clown of all clowns. everyone laughs at him at the shows, even the big dealers he foolishly thinks are his friends. but i do thank you for bringing attention to the fact that you are his backdoor chum so now i can block your ebay userid too. "just don't piss him off"??? are you serious? TOO EFFING FUNNY MATE! you must be full!

again i only posted as a fyi to other bo members and readers. if you think this thread is pointless then you can just move on. no need to get on here and cry like a girl about your dante mancrush. there is no excuse for 19 bid retractions in 6 months. if you think there is then you may be a bigger drongo than dante which is really saying something
Old 11-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
i absolutely love Dante, but there is definitely a point to this thread. i don't see a point (other than a selfish one) to blindly defending a guy that bids/retracts like that. its pretty clear he was in fact shilling them?

Dante is a very easy to get along with, personable guy, who will pay what he agrees to, period. i wish things like this didn't happen with such a guy but they cannot simply be overlooked by the fact that hes been nice to u.
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:35 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
first, it was just a simple post to provide some info that i knew some other bo members would like to have. if you prefer to ignore redskinswizards' behaviour, then just move on sally.

you simply have no clue how bloody stupid you are making yourself looking by backing up dante. there have been many threads on here exposing what a clown and shady cockie he is. he brags about making tons of money, but clearly has to scrounge for cash by ripping collectors on low end cards. he boasts about how he never pays his taxes on all his profits. he threatens peoples lives and shows a silly photo of his leg saying its a fight stab wound lmfao. and that he keeps guns in his trunk. lolol. he has tried to manipulate markets with false sales over and over and over (with his bumbuddies slinkster5 and danny gold). he is a straight up clown of all clowns. everyone laughs at him at the shows, even the big dealers he foolishly thinks are his friends. but i do thank you for bringing attention to the fact that you are his backdoor chum so now i can block your ebay userid too. "just don't piss him off"??? are you serious? TOO EFFING FUNNY MATE! you must be full!

again i only posted as a fyi to other bo members and readers. if you think this thread is pointless then you can just move on. no need to get on here and cry like a girl about your dante mancrush. there is no excuse for 19 bid retractions in 6 months. if you think there is then you may be a bigger drongo than dante which is really saying something

I have never seen these other threads that you speak of so i do not about any of this. The only research i did was that the person retracting the bids on these auctions has feedback that doesnt even match up with redskinswizards feedback. So please tell me the point to this thread and why your calling a member out when its not even the same person? Unless its a second account?

Some people have different points of views, if you have done wrong by someone doesnt mean others have. MAYBE i could have went digging more before i did my posting. Dante is a great guy, but to some he may be not.

As for my ebay go on right ahead and block my account if you so choose. You see my feedback on here and there, again if one person does something wrong, does it mean the other person is going. Even if they know the other person? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
i absolutely love Dante, but there is definitely a point to this thread. i don't see a point (other than a selfish one) to blindly defending a guy that bids/retracts like that. its pretty clear he was in fact shilling them?

Dante is a very easy to get along with, personable guy, who will pay what he agrees to, period. i wish things like this didn't happen with such a guy but they cannot simply be overlooked by the fact that hes been nice to u.
Like i said to the OP in this post, I never went hunting for any info. All i found was its not who claims it is. Do i think its shilling for whoever did bid, No. Why would you on such a cheap card and then retract your bid? If HE has done it in the past, then there is evidence for past arguments.

Dante is a good guy and have heard this from many others. Everyone has their own enemies and people that may not like you for whatever reasons. It appears that he has his as well.

Last edited by triplehattrick2; 11-14-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
I have never seen these other threads that you speak of so i do not about any of this. The only research i did was that the person retracting the bids on these auctions has feedback that doesnt even match up with redskinswizards feedback. So please tell me the point to this thread and why your calling a member out when its not even the same person? Unless its a second account?

Some people have different points of views, if you have done wrong by someone doesnt mean others have. MAYBE i could have went digging more before i did my posting. Dante is a great guy, but to some he may be not.

As for my ebay go on right ahead and block my account if you so choose. You see my feedback on here and there, again if one person does something wrong, does it mean the other person is going. Even if they know the other person? LOL

Like i said to the OP in this post, I never went hunting for any info. All i found was its not who claims it is. Do i think its shilling for whoever did bid, No. Why would you on such a cheap card and then retract your bid? If HE has done it in the past, then there is evidence for past arguments.

Dante is a good guy and have heard this from many others. Everyone has their own enemies and people that may not like you for whatever reasons. It appears that he has his as well.
fair enough mate. but when you come at me like that when you don't know what youre talking about i have to set the record straight. not looking for any probs with you at all, just posted an fyi for other members. thats it
Old 11-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #23 (permalink)

why are the nutswingers defending this guy? why doesn't he come here himself and speak up?

http://blastman.imgur.com/
blastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastman View Post
why are the nutswingers defending this guy? why doesn't he come here himself and speak up?
Because he can't remember the passwords for all of his accounts; lol!
Kingbudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastman View Post
This is the first time I have ever read even a smidgen of a sentence that noted anything positive about this guy.

99.9999% of the numerous posts about this guy on multiple sites over multiple years have been negative. And when this guy posts he personally threatens violence against others. He runs a racket with several other fraudsters.

We once saw a picture and he is a little person tough guy.