Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   BASKETBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/)
-   -   Chris Copeland Knicks.. One day to be starting PF of the Knicks? Never know... (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/407717-chris-copeland-knicks-one-day-starting-pf-knicks-never-know.html)

gonygo 12-02-2012 02:03 PM

Chris Copeland Knicks.. One day to be starting PF of the Knicks? Never know...

Kid looked great in pre season.. He's young, athletic n has talent.. Looks pretty good in his few min thus far against the Suns . With kurt Thomas and Camby lookng OLD and SLOW, we all know that the Knicks could use some YOUNG talent and energy in their lineup n on the squad.. Could this be the beginning of something...? Stay tuned

pepsiporch 12-02-2012 02:10 PM

with the knicks jason kidd can be the starting forward lol

to easy

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 02:17 PM

[QUOTE=pepsiporch;3740056]with the knicks jason kidd can be the starting forward lol

to easy[/QUOTE]

What?

And it's 'too easy'

gonygo 12-02-2012 02:19 PM

Copeland should be playing ahead of Kurt and Rasheed. This kid showed a lot during the pre season. It's not just about today. Copeland has talent .. I'm calling it now, he will be starting within the month, at least he should be. If the coach knows what he's looking at and whats best for the team that is...

gonygo 12-02-2012 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=Knicker_Please;3740101]What?

And it's 'too easy'[/QUOTE]

Don't even bother getting into it with him. lol

tennelson55 12-02-2012 02:22 PM

I agree, he looks solid and wouldn't underestimate him at all. I thi k he's more of a sf than pf though.

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=gonygo;3740120]Copeland should be playing ahead of Kurt and Rasheed. This kid showed a lot during the pre season. It's not just about today. Copeland has talent .. I'm calling it now, he will be starting within the month, at least he should be. If the coach knows what he's looking at and whats best for the team that is...[/QUOTE]
He'll be and is already a nice player...he won't be starting tho...they'll be back to the 2 pg line up and melo at the pf...he might get a start here and there for fun while people are hurt but he won't be a regular starter this year. I do like his game tho.

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 02:24 PM

[QUOTE=gonygo;3740127]Don't even bother getting into it with him. lol[/QUOTE]

Haha fair enough...it's just 'to easy' ! Most perplexing (and perplexed) member of bo bar none - pepsiporch.

gonygo 12-02-2012 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=tennelson55;3740145]I agree, he looks solid and wouldn't underestimate him at all. I thi k he's more of a sf than pf though.[/QUOTE]

True true, cause like knicker said, Melo creates a mis match at the pf position. Bottom line, Copeland needs to start playing..

oshmeehan 12-02-2012 03:26 PM

LOL at him being young. Dude will be 29 years old in March.

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=oshmeehan;3740538]LOL at him being young. Dude will be 29 years old in March.[/QUOTE]

I was going to make this point... He's not that young. Wasn't going to go all uppercase lol on it but same point.

gonygo 12-02-2012 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=oshmeehan;3740538]LOL at him being young. Dude will be 29 years old in March.[/QUOTE]

well dude 29 isn't 40 lol He should play because he talented and will be able to help the team , as opposed to Sheed, Kurt and Camby.. Woodson should have played him in the 2nd half, but loyalty goes to the vet's.. So be it. We squeezed out the win today..Should have played Copeland more.. Coach W will learn lol

IamRalpho 12-02-2012 03:38 PM

Yeah thats what I thought was funny, its not like hes the future. Guy is a fill in and yes probably a kid compared to Rasheed and Thomas but its not like hes gonna be a star or a future fixture.

I love you Knicks fans :)

gonygo 12-02-2012 03:39 PM

[QUOTE=IamRalpho;3740617]Yeah thats what I thought was funny, its not like hes the future. Guy is a fill in and yes probably a kid compared to Rasheed and Thomas but its not like hes gonna be a star or a future fixture.

I love you Knicks fans :)[/QUOTE]

Awww, love is always welcome. Jealous ones/fans will envy..So they say :)!

pepsiporch 12-02-2012 03:42 PM

Now Copeland is the next malone

Genius knicks fans say

Shump the next wade (I actually bought a SHump Prizm auto )

Novak the next Allen

Copeland the next Malone

Good thing Amare is not healthy

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 03:44 PM

[QUOTE=pepsiporch;3740638]Now Copeland is the next malone

Genius knicks fans say

Shump the next wade (I actually bought a SHump Prizm auto )

Novak the next Allen

Copeland the next Malone

Good thing Amare is not healthy[/QUOTE]

Who said copeland is the next Malone? I think only you...

Why are you buying shump autos, he sucks.

Wilson chandler is better than shump.

Tyson was a horrible signing.

Jeremy Lin will lead the league in steals.

IamRalpho 12-02-2012 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=gonygo;3740622]Awww, love is always welcome. Jealous ones/fans will envy..So they say :)![/QUOTE]

What do I have to be jealous of? A 29 year old rookie starting at PF for you?

I bet the East is scared now :)!

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 03:48 PM

[QUOTE=gonygo;3740622]Awww, love is always welcome. Jealous ones/fans will envy..So they say :)![/QUOTE]

Celtics could use old man cope right now ;) front court looks strong!!

jbmets95 12-02-2012 03:48 PM

Lol im not as optimistic, if we was so talented he would be on a team before just now, i guess u can say the same for lin

i just dont think he is so talented smart on the pick and roll and nice atheltic ability
could help out tho

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 03:51 PM

Look, Gonygo just wants to claim him to take credit if in fact this dude turns out to even be decent! You guys are looking too far into it, he's not a starting piece for this team and might not even be a regular rotation piece. But if he is, Gonygo will have called it, hence the thread.

dasiegel 12-02-2012 03:54 PM

rasheed has been so good this season but he should be getting kurt thomas' minutes

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 03:56 PM

[QUOTE=dasiegel;3740713]rasheed has been so good this season but he should be getting kurt thomas' minutes[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think sheed was just getting a rest today. Woody loves sheed!! As he should...

But wait, sheed can't help this team, he's got nothing left!!!! ;)

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 04:00 PM

Actually sheed got ejected lol...I wasn't watching, im in mass playing some shows, was just keeping up on scorecenter. But that's why cope got so much burn!

Edit- ejected for a second tech for yelling ball don't lie!! That's some bull!!!

gonygo 12-02-2012 04:17 PM

just saying i like the kid's game n think h should play.. Nothing more, nothing less.. Next Malone? Thats insane, i was thinking more like Garnett. lol j/k

Knicker_Please 12-02-2012 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=gonygo;3740885]just saying i like the kid's game n think h should play.. Nothing more, nothing less.. Next Malone? Thats insane, i was thinking more like Garnett. lol j/k[/QUOTE]

I was thinking Tim Duncan...