Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #376 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

56/82 = 50%?

you just left out luke walton cause he's luke walton?????? well i'm just going to leave out big z cause he's big z!

Lol

no i dont think the lakers were a better team. the cavs were because lebron was better at leading his crappy team then kobe. thats a fact!
murrke03 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #377 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony K. View Post
Kobe had better offensive supporting cast, LeBron had a better defensive supporting cast.

Arguing their individual accomplishments is rather ridiculous, since a great team on paper can perform crappy on the court (or field, see Lions, Detroit).

I won't argue that Odom was the better 2nd banana, but the supporting cast for each is pretty close.

Your argument has gotten pretty thin, trying to say that just because Odom was the third best player amongst the two teams, so that swings it the Lakers way.
my argument is thin? then what is the guy saying the cavs had a FAR BETTER SUPPORTING CAST argument??????
murrke03 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #378 (permalink)
Member
 
Burt-Reynolds's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
56/82 = 50%?

you just left out luke walton cause he's luke walton?????? well i'm just going to leave out big z cause he's big z!

Lol

no i dont think the lakers were a better team. the cavs were because lebron was better at leading his crappy team then kobe. thats a fact!
again where did i say half? i said almost half. and luke does suck hard, but he did average 11 a game but missed 22 games, that's a lot. also z was a very good and efficient player his whole career, and a great contributor and big man. something no one will ever say of luke walton ever. also if you are trying to compare walton to z, well then congratulations to another feather in your dunce cap.

you are just dumb as a rock. i've proven my point a million times over and had others agree with me while they disagree with you. i think my work here is done. continue on if you like, i'm sure there are other who would like to tell you how incompetent you are. peace.
__________________
Check out my Kobe PC: http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj527/mdefaz13/Kobe%20Bryant%20PC/
Cards for Sale and Trade: http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj527/mdefaz13
I collect: Kobe, OJ Mayo, and Baseball Prospects
Burt-Reynolds is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #379 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
again where did i say half? i said almost half. and luke does suck hard, but he did average 11 a game but missed 22 games, that's a lot. also z was a very good and efficient player his whole career, and a great contributor and big man. something no one will ever say of luke walton ever. also if you are trying to compare walton to z, well then congratulations to another feather in your dunce cap.

you are just dumb as a rock. i've proven my point a million times over and had others agree with me while they disagree with you. i think my work here is done. continue on if you like, i'm sure there are other who would like to tell you how incompetent you are. peace.
who agreed with you? no one. he's arguing something completely different

oh by the way the cavs were 19-11 against west teams while the lakers were 14-16 against east teams.

hmm i would think those numbers would be the other way around since the east conference was soooooo easy!

Last edited by murrke03; 12-09-2012 at 11:33 PM.
murrke03 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #380 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt-Reynolds View Post
obviously i'm a huge laker and kobe fan. jordan 1, kobe 2 but not far behind imo.
At least some laker fans can be realistic.... Others not so much.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #381 (permalink)
Member
 
dasiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC View Post
That's simply not true.

I am the same age as you and I vividly recall Jordan being generally regarded as the greatest of all time during his playing career.

Meanwhile, I have plenty of books (literally a library full of basketball books), many of them written before Jordan's 1998 retirement, which clearly regard him as the greatest ever.
Oh its true. Maybe towards the end of his career after or near the 2nd 3peat your right but in 1991 he was just another exciting star, maybe the most exciting. Remember when SI put out the video Come Fly With Me in 1990, it was about a young exciting player who wowed everyone with his athletic ability. However, at the time he had not won and was not on the level of the greats "yet" maybe toward the end of his career people realized what they were watching. Needless to say when the body of work was finished it was pretty clear.
__________________
*All my FS prices assume you are have a US address!

Don't be so hard on me, I'm already a Knick fan!
dasiegel is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #382 (permalink)
Member
 
Zacky1053's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 22,668
Default

I know he's never really a triple-double threat but never seen a statline this uneven from Kobe

27 points, 0 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal
__________________
Looking for Johnny Gaudreau (Calgary Flames) rookies!
If you put “the” and “IRS” together, it spells “theirs”.
Zacky1053 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #383 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,084
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacky1053 View Post
I know he's never really a triple-double threat but never seen a statline this uneven from Kobe

27 points, 0 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal
Its called GREEDY

Fact is the Lakers win when Kobe takes less than 20 shots per game. Or when Kobe is on the bench. Lakers are 1-9 When kobe scores more than 30



Kobe Bryant Wasn’t As Big of a Factor As Perception Makes it Seem
Kobe Bryant, in reality, wasn’t as big as a factor with the Lakers during their championship runs as perception makes it seem.
If you took Shaq off the Lakers during their title runs, the Lakers wouldn’t be guaranteed to make the playoffs. When O’Neal was injured during his three peat, the Lakers had a regular-season record of 12-11 (.5217%).
When Kobe was injured, the Lakers regular season record was 25-7 (.78%). Interestingly, the Lakers’ entire regular-season record during their three-peats was 181-65 (.735%), which is a lower record than when Kobe wasn’t playing. The Lakers therefore actually had a better record when Kobe wasn’t playing.
But how could this be possible? Well as a big Lakers’ fan during their championship runs, I watched the games very closely. One thing I will tell you is that the team was at its best when the team played through Shaq.
The Lakers were most dangerous when the Lakers would play through Shaq, wait for him to get double teamed, and have players such as Rick Fox, Robert Horry, Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher spot up for the open shot, or cut in the lane.
However, the Lakers often failed to play through Shaq enough, and it would cost them games sometimes. However, never was this more obvious than at times when Kobe would try to steal the show.
A young immature Kobe Bryant would constantly take difficult contested shots, instead of just playing through Shaq, then cutting into lane or spotting up for that open shot.
I‘ll admit that when Kobe Bryant was playing through Shaq, he was a great asset to have. Unfortunately for all the times he was an asset, he was also a cancer when he tried to be the “man”.
The Lakers’ record without Kobe and without Shaq is not a stat many people know of, as I couldn’t find it anywhere. I personally had to look at every game by game during the Lakers’ championship runs to find those stats out.
As I said earlier, I watched the Lakers very closely. One thing I noticed was that when Shaq was on the bench, the team frankly was just a mediocre team.
I also noticed that when Kobe was on the bench, the team was just as good without him. I therefore decided to do the research and find out if this was true or not.
Not coincidentally, the records I found proved my theory to be correct. As I showed earlier, the Lakers became a sub .500 team without Shaq, but had a better record without Kobe.
Bryant to me is one of the luckiest players of all time. Not many all time greats can say that they started their career playing with the best player in the NBA.
Every time Kobe looks at his first three rings, he should thank god everyday that he had the opportunity to play with Shaq. In reality the young Kobe Bryant who won three championships isn’t as good as the Kobe leading the Lakers right now.
The record books, unfortunately, will not have an asterisk that says “led by Shaq.” When Kobe is compared to the all time greats such as Michael Jordan, his first three championships to the naked eye will looks just as good as Michael Jordan’s first 3 championships.
If Kobe never played with Shaq, he likely would have two rings. Thus without most of his rings, Kobe wouldn’t be perceived to be the top five player of all time many perceive him to currently be.

Last season

When Kobe takes more than 20 shots per game the Lakers finished 26-19.
When Kobe took LESS than 20 shots the Lakers went 13-0.
__________________
!

ALBUM http://www.finalsmvp.com/
tristan20 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #384 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
Its called GREEDY

Fact is the Lakers win when Kobe takes less than 20 shots per game. Or when Kobe is on the bench. Lakers are 1-9 When kobe scores more than 30



Kobe Bryant Wasn’t As Big of a Factor As Perception Makes it Seem
Kobe Bryant, in reality, wasn’t as big as a factor with the Lakers during their championship runs as perception makes it seem.
If you took Shaq off the Lakers during their title runs, the Lakers wouldn’t be guaranteed to make the playoffs. When O’Neal was injured during his three peat, the Lakers had a regular-season record of 12-11 (.5217%).
When Kobe was injured, the Lakers regular season record was 25-7 (.78%). Interestingly, the Lakers’ entire regular-season record during their three-peats was 181-65 (.735%), which is a lower record than when Kobe wasn’t playing. The Lakers therefore actually had a better record when Kobe wasn’t playing.
But how could this be possible? Well as a big Lakers’ fan during their championship runs, I watched the games very closely. One thing I will tell you is that the team was at its best when the team played through Shaq.
The Lakers were most dangerous when the Lakers would play through Shaq, wait for him to get double teamed, and have players such as Rick Fox, Robert Horry, Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher spot up for the open shot, or cut in the lane.
However, the Lakers often failed to play through Shaq enough, and it would cost them games sometimes. However, never was this more obvious than at times when Kobe would try to steal the show.
A young immature Kobe Bryant would constantly take difficult contested shots, instead of just playing through Shaq, then cutting into lane or spotting up for that open shot.
I‘ll admit that when Kobe Bryant was playing through Shaq, he was a great asset to have. Unfortunately for all the times he was an asset, he was also a cancer when he tried to be the “man”.
The Lakers’ record without Kobe and without Shaq is not a stat many people know of, as I couldn’t find it anywhere. I personally had to look at every game by game during the Lakers’ championship runs to find those stats out.
As I said earlier, I watched the Lakers very closely. One thing I noticed was that when Shaq was on the bench, the team frankly was just a mediocre team.
I also noticed that when Kobe was on the bench, the team was just as good without him. I therefore decided to do the research and find out if this was true or not.
Not coincidentally, the records I found proved my theory to be correct. As I showed earlier, the Lakers became a sub .500 team without Shaq, but had a better record without Kobe.
Bryant to me is one of the luckiest players of all time. Not many all time greats can say that they started their career playing with the best player in the NBA.
Every time Kobe looks at his first three rings, he should thank god everyday that he had the opportunity to play with Shaq. In reality the young Kobe Bryant who won three championships isn’t as good as the Kobe leading the Lakers right now.
The record books, unfortunately, will not have an asterisk that says “led by Shaq.” When Kobe is compared to the all time greats such as Michael Jordan, his first three championships to the naked eye will looks just as good as Michael Jordan’s first 3 championships.
If Kobe never played with Shaq, he likely would have two rings. Thus without most of his rings, Kobe wouldn’t be perceived to be the top five player of all time many perceive him to currently be.

Last season

When Kobe takes more than 20 shots per game the Lakers finished 26-19.
When Kobe took LESS than 20 shots the Lakers went 13-0.
Use your head though.

If the Lakers are rolling through 3 quarters, Kobe might sit most of the 4th, meaning he probably won't hit 20 shots.

If Kobe takes 20 or more, there's a good chance it's a tight game, hence why his shot attempts are up.

Don't be dumb
1eyed_jack is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #385 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,084
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Use your head though.

If the Lakers are rolling through 3 quarters, Kobe might sit most of the 4th, meaning he probably won't hit 20 shots.

If Kobe takes 20 or more, there's a good chance it's a tight game, hence why his shot attempts are up.

Don't be dumb
So no one else can play the game in the 4th? No one can make a shot all of a sudden?

LOL watch the games and not the score sheet. What a waste Howard is turning out to be when playing with such a greedy teammate.
__________________
!

ALBUM http://www.finalsmvp.com/
tristan20 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:07 AM   #386 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 168
Default I agree...

with all those people that pointed out that Michael Jordan is the GOAT. How can anybody believe any other player holds that title?
katzky is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:13 AM   #387 (permalink)
Member
 
Burt-Reynolds's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Use your head though.

If the Lakers are rolling through 3 quarters, Kobe might sit most of the 4th, meaning he probably won't hit 20 shots.

If Kobe takes 20 or more, there's a good chance it's a tight game, hence why his shot attempts are up.

Don't be dumb
why would you even try to start a discussion with tristan "king kobe hater" 20. just laugh at him like i do much easier and enjoyable.
__________________
Check out my Kobe PC: http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj527/mdefaz13/Kobe%20Bryant%20PC/
Cards for Sale and Trade: http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj527/mdefaz13
I collect: Kobe, OJ Mayo, and Baseball Prospects
Burt-Reynolds is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #388 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
So no one else can play the game in the 4th? No one can make a shot all of a sudden?

LOL watch the games and not the score sheet. What a waste Howard is turning out to be when playing with such a greedy teammate.
ok chief, here we go

Kobe shoots under 20 last season

Lakers 96-Jazz 71 Kobe plays 31 minutes
Lakers 99 Knick 82 Kobe plays 34 minutes
Lakers 92 Nuggets 89 Kobe plays 33 minutes
Lakers 96 Clippers 91 Kobe plays 39 minutes
Jazz 96 Lakers 87 Kobe plays 38 minutes (Good to see you're making up numbers since the lakers DID lose with Kobe shooting under 20)
Lakers 86 Hawks 78 Kobe plays 34 minutes
Lakers 96 Mavs 91 Kobe plays 38 minutes
Lakers 109 Mavs 93 Kobe plays 35 minutes
Lakers 103 Blazers 96 Kobe plays 35 minutes
Grizzlies 102 Lakers 96 Kobe plays 38 minutes (HMMM....another Lakers loss with under 20 shots)
Lakers 91 Nets 87 Kobe plays 36 minutes
Lakers 113 Clippers 108 Kobe plays 37 minutes
Spurs 121 Lakers 97 Kobe plays 30 minutes (Yet another loss, clearly you make up stats)
Thunder 119 Lakers 90 Kobe plays 32 minutes


Now Kobe averaged 38.5 minutes per game, and the bolded are times he played LESS than his average minutes and shot less than 20 times, not including within 2 minutes.

So basically you lied about the 13-0, it was more like 9-4

But nice try!
1eyed_jack is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:21 AM   #389 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzky View Post
with all those people that pointed out that Michael Jordan is the GOAT. How can anybody believe any other player holds that title?
Exactly with all the points combined there isn't much or an argument but some people just are too bias or dense.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:51 AM   #390 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,084
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
ok chief, here we go

Kobe shoots under 20 last season

Lakers 96-Jazz 71 Kobe plays 31 minutes
Lakers 99 Knick 82 Kobe plays 34 minutes
Lakers 92 Nuggets 89 Kobe plays 33 minutes
Lakers 96 Clippers 91 Kobe plays 39 minutes
Jazz 96 Lakers 87 Kobe plays 38 minutes (Good to see you're making up numbers since the lakers DID lose with Kobe shooting under 20)
Lakers 86 Hawks 78 Kobe plays 34 minutes
Lakers 96 Mavs 91 Kobe plays 38 minutes
Lakers 109 Mavs 93 Kobe plays 35 minutes
Lakers 103 Blazers 96 Kobe plays 35 minutes
Grizzlies 102 Lakers 96 Kobe plays 38 minutes (HMMM....another Lakers loss with under 20 shots)
Lakers 91 Nets 87 Kobe plays 36 minutes
Lakers 113 Clippers 108 Kobe plays 37 minutes
Spurs 121 Lakers 97 Kobe plays 30 minutes (Yet another loss, clearly you make up stats)
Thunder 119 Lakers 90 Kobe plays 32 minutes


Now Kobe averaged 38.5 minutes per game, and the bolded are times he played LESS than his average minutes and shot less than 20 times, not including within 2 minutes.

So basically you lied about the 13-0, it was more like 9-4

But nice try!
What does the number of minutes he played have to do with it? LOL

It probably meant someone else did the scoring and they were up by a bit because of it. Fact is still there Kobe shoots less and they win. No maths involved there.
__________________
!

ALBUM http://www.finalsmvp.com/
tristan20 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 02:37 AM   #391 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
What does the number of minutes he played have to do with it? LOL

It probably meant someone else did the scoring and they were up by a bit because of it. Fact is still there Kobe shoots less and they win. No maths involved there.
Why did you make up the 13-0?

You realize once you completely make up stats you kind of look like an idiot, right chief?

1eyed_jack is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 02:42 AM   #392 (permalink)
Member
 
Dwade Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzky View Post
with all those people that pointed out that Michael Jordan is the GOAT. How can anybody believe any other player holds that title?
The name "Michael Jordan" is known around the world in every country. Even people in poor countries who know nothing about basketball know the name Michael Jordan. PERIOD.

Michael Jordan
Michael Jackson

2 guys that are known around the globe in every country for their legacy. I don't think that LeBron or Kobe is there yet.......
__________________
Collecting Lebron James 03-04 Autos/Michael Jordan Bulls Autos
No reasonable offers declined, love to work with fellow collectors
My sale thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-singles-buy-sell-trade/807915-quicksale-mid-highend-need-these-gone.html#post8398197
Dwade Collector is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 02:49 AM   #393 (permalink)
Member
 
Burt-Reynolds's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwade Collector View Post
The name "Michael Jordan" is known around the world in every country. Even people in poor countries who know nothing about basketball know the name Michael Jordan. PERIOD.

Michael Jordan
Michael Jackson

2 guys that are known around the globe in every country for their legacy. I don't think that LeBron or Kobe is there yet.......
you kidding me? kobe is more famous overseas than he is here. look it up, dude gets absolutely mobbed whenever he is out of the country. he needs private security detail in most countries. did you not see the circus around him over the summer in the olympics?
__________________
Check out my Kobe PC: http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj527/mdefaz13/Kobe%20Bryant%20PC/
Cards for Sale and Trade: http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj527/mdefaz13
I collect: Kobe, OJ Mayo, and Baseball Prospects
Burt-Reynolds is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 02:49 AM   #394 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,084
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Why did you make up the 13-0?

You realize once you completely make up stats you kind of look like an idiot, right chief?

When I get a chance I will correct your stats. Ball don't lie lol

You picked certain games where Kobe played less than his average minutes, I am talking all season
__________________
!

ALBUM http://www.finalsmvp.com/
tristan20 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 02:50 AM   #395 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwade Collector View Post
The name "Michael Jordan" is known around the world in every country. Even people in poor countries who know nothing about basketball know the name Michael Jordan. PERIOD.

Michael Jordan
Michael Jackson

2 guys that are known around the globe in every country for their legacy. I don't think that LeBron or Kobe is there yet.......
Honestly, I think Kobe's pretty much a global icon
1eyed_jack is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 02:51 AM   #396 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
When I get a chance I will correct your stats. Ball don't lie lol

You picked certain games where Kobe played less than his average minutes, I am talking all season
hey chief, just wanted to let you know, I went through every game of his from last season and cited all the ones where he took less than 20 shots!

check the stats
1eyed_jack is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 03:00 AM   #398 (permalink)
Member
 
tristan20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,084
Send a message via MSN to tristan20
Default



Look at the list of teams they went up against LOL
Lakers probably were blown out in all of them, so Kobe was forced to sit it out.

Point is what? Majority rules and facts are facts, Kobe shoots less Lakers win More. What is there to argue?
__________________
!

ALBUM http://www.finalsmvp.com/
tristan20 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 03:05 AM   #399 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
Look at the list of teams they went up against LOL
Lakers probably were blown out in all of them, so Kobe was forced to sit it out.


Point is what? Majority rules and facts are facts, Kobe shoots less Lakers win More. What is there to argue?
who cares chief? you said they were 13-0 they were not.

ball don't lie
1eyed_jack is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 03:25 AM   #400 (permalink)
Member
 
WillC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Honestly, I think Kobe's pretty much a global icon
So you think Kobe Bryant is as famous as Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson around the world?

Are you kidding?

My Grandfather is 98 and I'm pretty sure he will have heard of Jordan and Michael Jackson. I can guarantee you he'll have no idea who Kobe Bryant is.

Same goes for my entire family, in fact.

Kobe is definitely famous but nowhere near Jordan's level.
WillC is online now  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.