Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 01:42 PM   #276 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cades View Post
yet I used Wade, who is clearly a different player then lebron
You said nothing about the player. You said team. You even bolded it for me cause supposively i cant read. Maybe you should write what you mean instead of trying to sling insults once called out for being rude and trying to flame.

Don't blame me you typed it.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #277 (permalink)

If I thought lebron's stats would have been made up by the heat, I would have used him as an example, since I do not, I used Wade on the Heat who I believe stats can be made up, obviously.

Collecting Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.
Cades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #278 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If I thought lebron's stats would have been made up by the heat, I would have used him as an example, since I do not, I used Wade on the Heat who I believe stats can be made up, obviously.
then why did you feel the need to sling an insult and make a point that you didn't include all teams? and that i am reading impaired because clearly you didn't say 'all teams' yet you used the heat. i used the heat. and now somehow its dependent on the player.

maybe the writing impaired should learn how to type what they actually mean

you are trying to start a flame war by slinging insults and i caught you. good try buddy. make other celtics fans look good
Old 01-29-2013, 01:55 PM   #279 (permalink)

Old 01-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #280 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
your buddy is the one trolling. and the fact that you are supporting him shows the type of person you are too.

i posted legit comment in the last couple pages and all the boston fans can do is flame and troll at me. congrats guys you all are super cool
Old 01-29-2013, 02:08 PM   #281 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
then why did you feel the need to sling an insult and make a point that you didn't include all teams? and that i am reading impaired because clearly you didn't say 'all teams' yet you used the heat. i used the heat. and now somehow its dependent on the player.

maybe the writing impaired should learn how to type what they actually mean

you are trying to start a flame war by slinging insults and i caught you. good try buddy. make other celtics fans look good
lmao, crying about getting insults thrown at him, yet attempts to sling insults back, classic murrke

Old 01-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #282 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
lmao, crying about getting insults thrown at him, yet attempts to sling insults back, classic murrke
it was a joke. i was showing you how childish you were being.

clearly didn't work. please don't respond to me in the future.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:13 PM   #283 (permalink)

Quote:
it was a joke. i was showing you how childish you were being.

clearly didn't work. please don't respond to me in the future.
If only you listened to your own advice from others requests.

then again there wouldn't be any posts in the basketball forum

Old 01-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #284 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If only you listened to your own advice from others requests.

then again there wouldn't be any posts in the basketball forum
it's a free message board. i didn't comment to anyone. if someone doesn't like it they don't have to respond.

you in turn quoted me and directed your response to me. there's a difference. please get over yourself and stop replying to me in the future.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #285 (permalink)

Quote:
Are you trying to start a fight?

Read this thread and the others about his injury. A lot of fans are saying this season is done. I didn't say all fans but there is a fair amount. Don't try to play it off like I am being extreme to try and takr a shot at me cause you dont like me. Its childish. I am stating what's happening whether you are part of those throwing in the towel is up to you but don't act like I'm making something up.
He wasn't saying you as in YOU...he was speaking generally lol...the 'you' that is any and everyone...

YOU got upset for nothing.
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #286 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
He wasn't saying you as in YOU...he was speaking generally lol...the 'you' that is any and everyone...

YOU got upset for nothing.
thanks knicker that was like 3 hrs ago.

since then though he's showed his grudge but whatever
Old 01-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #287 (permalink)

Quote:
thanks knicker that was like 3 hrs ago.

since then though he's showed his grudge but whatever
Well some of us can't be on BO 24/7...I'm catching up!

I will give you credit tho, held yourself back for a good 10 pages before you hit full troll mode on this one. Big ups!

(Cue classic murrke response about high horses and 'really making yourself look quite silly/childish)
Old 01-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #288 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Well some of us can't be on BO 24/7...I'm catching up!

I will give you credit tho, held yourself back for a good 10 pages before you hit full troll mode on this one. Big ups!

(Cue classic murrke response about high horses and 'really making yourself look quite silly/childish)
please tell me how i am the troll and cades isn't? i've been discussing the topic. go read the posts... go catch up

really you want to show yourself as one of them. go for it.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:31 PM   #289 (permalink)

Quote:
please tell me how i am the troll and cades isn't? i've been discussing the topic. go read the posts... go catch up

really you want to show yourself as one of them. go for it.

Because everyone and their mom knows you don't come to the celtics thread just to talk. You come to push buttons. Then he mentions wade and all the sudden lebrons under attack...

You 'discussing' a topic is just you playing innocent when trying to start crap. Everyone knows it and you won't admit it so I don't even know why I'm wasting my time lol...
Old 01-29-2013, 02:33 PM   #290 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Because everyone and their mom knows you don't come to the celtics thread just to talk. You come to push buttons. Then he mentions wade and all the sudden lebrons under attack...

You 'discussing' a topic is just you playing innocent when trying to start crap. Everyone knows it and you won't admit it so I don't even know why I'm wasting my time lol...
did i not come in here early today and discuss the topic?

the proof is in the posts. go read them.

its the classic member who holds a grudge. and it seems like you are one of them too.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #291 (permalink)

Quote:

Quote:
did i not come in here early today and discuss the topic?

the proof is in the posts. go read them.

its the classic member who holds a grudge. and it seems like you are one of them too.
That's what I mean..
It's funny because you blew your own cover when you got all huffy about what PAC said when he didn't mean it the way you took it. You got all excited , the flame war was on!

You troll just about every thread on the board, talk crap about rondo and kg any chance you get, then you expect to come into the celtics thread and get taken seriously???
Old 01-29-2013, 02:43 PM   #292 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
That's what I mean..
It's funny because you blew your own cover when you got all huffy about what PAC said when he didn't mean it the way you took it. You got all excited , the flame war was on!

You troll just about every thread on the board, talk crap about rondo and kg any chance you get, then you expect to come into the celtics thread and get taken seriously???
i blew my cover? wtf does that mean. actually the flame war wasn't on as you notice it only started when cades came in to cause it.

you see thats the problem with members on this site. you get in a disagreement or argument and they hold a grudge. they can't separate one thread or one topic from another. you are doing just that as well. quite sad really. i'm done discussing this because the proof is in the last couple pages in this thread. you see you came in here to do what?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #293 (permalink)

Quote:
i blew my cover? wtf does that mean. actually the flame war wasn't on as you notice it only started when cades came in to cause it.

you see thats the problem with members on this site. you get in a disagreement or argument and they hold a grudge. they can't separate one thread or one topic from another. you are doing just that as well. quite sad really. i'm done discussing this because the proof is in the last couple pages in this thread. you see you came in here to do what?
Love the classic murrke!

I think I could market 'quite sad really' t-shirts on here and sell a ton of them!

I came in here to give you props for biting your tongue a whole 10 pages before trolling! See, I'm trying to congratulate you...

It's funny because you talk about holding grudges, once I offered to put things in the past and move on, you declined . Remember?

Do you notice how you are mostly the root of the problems on this forum? Doesn't that make you wonder if maybe you and not everyone else is the problem?

Last edited by Knicker_Please; 01-29-2013 at 05:50 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:53 PM   #294 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Love the classic murrke!

I think I could market 'quite sad really' t-shirts on here and sell a ton of them!

I came in here to give you props for biting your tounge a whole 10 pages before trolling! See, I'm trying to congratulate you...

It's funny because you talk about holding grudges, once I offered to put things in the past and move on, you declined . Remember?

Do you notice how you are mostly the root of the problems on this forum? Doesn't that make you wonder if maybe you and not everyone else is the problem?
so cades has no fault in the last couple pages of this thread?
Old 01-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #295 (permalink)

Quote:
so cades has no fault in the last couple pages of this thread?
He didn't do much of anything...am I missing something? The impaired thing? You could use some thicker skin if that's the case...

But anyways, to pull a reverse murrke, dodging the questions I asked you?

Here they are again -

Old 01-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #296 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
He didn't do much of anything...am I missing something? The impaired thing? You could use some thicker skin if that's the case...

But anyways, to pull a reverse murrke, dodging the questions I asked you?

Here they are again -

this thread isn't about me and you. honestly i dont remember that because i dont hold a grudge. clearly you are the opposite....

back to the celtics because i know i will get blamed for this. surprise surprise.

the question is to blow up the roster or not? i personally think they should maybe make a couple small moves but no need to blow it up. i just find it hard to believe they would get rid of pierce or garnett.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:08 PM   #297 (permalink)

Quote:
this thread isn't about me and you. honestly i dont remember that because i dont hold a grudge. clearly you are the opposite....

back to the celtics because i know i will get blamed for this. surprise surprise.

the question is to blow up the roster or not? i personally think they should maybe make a couple small moves but no need to blow it up. i just find it hard to believe they would get rid of pierce or garnett.
lol well let me refresh your memory.
I offered to put everything in the past between us because I really don't care. Then you refused because of some issues you referenced in the past.
You certainly don't hold grudges!

Now back to trying to instigate some celtics fans...
Old 01-29-2013, 03:10 PM   #298 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
lol well let me refresh your memory.
I offered to put everything in the past between us because I really don't care. Then you refused because of some issues you referenced in the past.
You certainly don't hold grudges!

Now back to trying to instigate some celtics fans...
do celtics fans think ainge would get rid or pierce or garnett?
Old 01-29-2013, 03:15 PM   #299 (permalink)

Quote:
do celtics fans think ainge would get rid or pierce or garnett?
Trying to change the subject hard because you're wrong...you don't hold grudges lol. If I were to use things like 'lmao' or 'smh' this would be the time.

But yes they do.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #300 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Trying to change the subject hard because you're wrong...you don't hold grudges lol. If I were to use things like 'lmao' or 'smh' this would be the time.

But yes they do.
I'm not wrong nor am I changing the subject.

I am actually commenting on the actual subject of the thread. something you haven't done since you started posting. please don't respond to me if you aren't going to discuss the subject.

i apologize to the thread for commenting off topic in my previous posts. i would actually like to hear a celtics fans take on the possible move options.