Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #251 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
So you aren't talking about me?

Or are you just generalizing heat fans without actually having someone as proof?
My first comments stands and you will just try to start a big war... My first comment was basically heat fans are the only ones standing up for some or all of Wades actions mentioned in this thread.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #252 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
My first comments stands and you will just try to start a big war... My first comment was basically heat fans are the only ones standing up for some or all of Wades actions mentioned in this thread.
Oh for 'some' and please tell me what heat fan is standing up for 'all' of wades actions. I haven't seen any? So that makes your generalization wrong. Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't seen it and I highly doubt you can prove that.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:57 PM   #253 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
you didn't catch the sarcasm there? incase you didnt and arent just being difficult, he said the clearing floor of debris excuse was ridiculous so why not use it again for the nut shot on sessions...
Because its stupid. It's trying to portray me as someone who will defend wade for everything. But I'm not and its a lie to say I am. It's childish.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #254 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Basically this thread has become heat fans versus the rest if the league. I find it very amusing that heat fans stand up for wade basically no matter what but if another player did the same things they would be saying the player was dirty..... We each have our own favorite team that's normal and fine, but don't so bias that you don't see things clearly. That's a pity.
I believe this is your original statement saying 'heat fans' defend all what wade does but calls someone else dirty for doing the same thing. Can you give me an example of what you are talking about?
Old 12-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #255 (permalink)

I think they are just portraying you as a troll. which is not a lie, nor is it childish.
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #256 (permalink)

Quote:
I believe this is your original statement saying 'heat fans' defend all what wade does but calls someone else dirty for doing the same thing. Can you give me an example of what you are talking about?
Nope because I don't want a thirty page war with you where nothing is accomplished.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:02 PM   #257 (permalink)

we might as well just all stop, because murrke wont.
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #258 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Nope because I don't want a thirty page war with you where nothing is accomplished.
Exactly what I thought. When asked for proof you respond with none.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #259 (permalink)

just let murrke think he won, then he can sleep happy i guess. everyone sees him for what he is, so dont let what he says bother you.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #260 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
I think they are just portraying you as a troll. which is not a lie, nor is it childish.
How am I trolling in this thread?

So to prove I'm a troll you make up lies?
Old 12-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #261 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
just let murrke think he won, then he can sleep happy i guess. everyone sees him for what he is, so dont let what he says bother you.
Why are you afraid to answer honest questions. It's quite childish honestly.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #262 (permalink)

Quote:
Like I said I didn't name any names so people wouldn't take it personally and somehow he took it personal. I just won't waste my time with people who are bias and narrow minded. I have chosen to basically ignore those users. You won't change the mind of the bias is what this site has taught me.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #263 (permalink)

Quote:
Like I said I didn't name any names so people wouldn't take it personally and somehow he took it personal. I just won't waste my time with people who are bias and narrow minded. I have chosen to basically ignore those users. You won't change the mind of the bias is what this site has taught me.
yeah its whatever man, just let him say you 'refusing' to answer his questions is 'childish' or that you're dodging him or whatever. but we all know he's impossible to talk / argue with. all you can do is say your piece and move on, if you even chose to do so. i've never once seen him say, oh you might be right, or yeah you know what i can see it that way. i've been proven wrong many times and admitted it, all of us have, but murrke is incapable of it so we all just have to learn to not feed his antics...
Old 12-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #264 (permalink)

Quote:
yeah its whatever man, just let him say you 'refusing' to answer his questions is 'childish' or that you're dodging him or whatever. but we all know he's impossible to talk / argue with. all you can do is say your piece and move on, if you even chose to do so. i've never once seen him say, oh you might be right, or yeah you know what i can see it that way. i've been proven wrong many times and admitted it, all of us have, but murrke is incapable of it so we all just have to learn to not feed his antics...
Bingo... I have also been wrong and have said you know what when I think about it your right.... Not the case with this guy......maybe someday he won't be here.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #265 (permalink)

Quote:
Lol I always thought you had no clue about basketball. If you actually agree with the statement you just posted then I was right.
LOL I always knew you were such a Heat Homer. I do agree with that statement, the Heat were given the best opportunities to win by the refs. If you actually watched the games, and aren't bias you'd know that. Yes they are and were a good team, but were the other teams given a fair or equal chance of winning if the refs were giving the Heat the BS calls? Didn't think so....
Old 12-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #266 (permalink)
Banned

I find it funny how all the members who have their feelings hurt from a previous thread come on make accusations, make up lies and statements but when asked to prove them or explain them they refuse

Yet I'm a troll for posting an opinion, backing it up with reasonable speculations and opinions but those members that come in a make false accusations aren't trolls. Seriously people get so hurt on this forum by previous threads and discussions that they hold a grudge to brin it to every thread. It's quite childish.

I've been very reasonable in this thread and asked for proof or reasoning yet everyone seems afraid to reply and instead chit chat back and forth like little girls in a high school clique.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #267 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
LOL I always knew you were such a Heat Homer. I do agree with that statement, the Heat were given the best opportunities to win by the refs. If you actually watched the games, and aren't bias you'd know that. Yes they are and were a good team, but were the other teams given a fair or equal chance of winning if the refs were giving the Heat the BS calls? Didn't think so....
Haha okay.

Do you think every finals is decided by refs? Or series? What about every game?

And if its just the heat was it just the finals? Or the whole playoffs? And how responsible we're the refs for allowing the heat to win?
Old 12-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #268 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
It's ironic really. We just had are little back and forth about the shoe toss. You said your piece I said mine. Clearly we hard differing opinions but both are somewhat reasonable. But then the question becomes why are you still here talking crap? Get over it and move on. Take your own advice. Or are you fishing for a fight?
Old 12-29-2012, 10:36 PM   #269 (permalink)

Quote:
I find it funny how all the members who have their feelings hurt from a previous thread come on make accusations, make up lies and statements but when asked to prove them or explain them they refuse

Yet I'm a troll for posting an opinion, backing it up with reasonable speculations and opinions but those members that come in a make false accusations aren't trolls. Seriously people get so hurt on this forum by previous threads and discussions that they hold a grudge to brin it to every thread. It's quite childish.

I've been very reasonable in this thread and asked for proof or reasoning yet everyone seems afraid to reply and instead chit chat back and forth like little girls in a high school clique.
People gather opinions is many different ways and about many different things. Based on previous actions on blowout people have an opinion if you and many have made that opinion be known that they I they think you're a troll or fight starter. If that is there opinion based on what they gather can you really be mad at there opinion?
Old 12-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #270 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
People gather opinions is many different ways and about many different things. Based on previous actions on blowout people have an opinion if you and many have made that opinion be known that they I they think you're a troll or fight starter. If that is there opinion based on what they gather can you really be mad at there opinion?
So they come into a thread where I'm not trolling and call me a troll. Seems reasonable right? Yeah....

What is this thread about? Wade. Knicker and I were discussing wade and you among others come in throwing tantrums and making factless accusations about heat fans and me and callig me a troll.

Seriously. Are you defending that action?

Last edited by murrke03; 12-29-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #271 (permalink)

From what I have read I think everyone needs to chill and stop telling others what to think. We are all indivduals and can think for ourselves. To some Wade is a top 5 player and others think he is a top 20 player. Who really cares and why must we argue over something so discretionary.

Did he kick Sessions in the family jewels? Yes! He deserved a suspension for making it so blatant. That is Fact and deserves a suspension.

Cheap shot! Dwayne Wade suspended for one game by NBA for kicking opponent in the groin - YouTube

http://s466.photobucket.com/albums/rr27/realreodeal/
realreodeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #272 (permalink)

Quote:
So they come into a thread where I'm not trolling and call me a troll. Seems reasonable right? Yeah....

What is this thread about? Wade. Knicker and I were discussing wade and you among others come in throwing tantrums and making factless accusations about heat fans and me and callig me a troll.

Seriously. Are you defending that action?
I am not picking sides because I have my opinion about the topic and don't feel like I need to comment. Why do you care if I am defending them or not... My post just said that people have gathered opinions about you just like they do about other things.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:49 PM   #273 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I am not picking sides because I have my opinion about the topic and don't feel like I need to comment. Why do you care if I am defending them or not... My post just said that people have gathered opinions about you just like they do about other things.
Hahaha okay

Talk about snaking out of a question haha. But that's fair I guess.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #274 (permalink)

Quote:
Hahaha okay

Talk about snaking out of a question haha. But that's fair I guess.
See that's what you do... Everyone who doesn't answer you is avoiding you or snaking away... I think many users feel they can present a huge and reasonable argument against yours and you wouldn't change your mind if you were obviously wrong. I know that is how I feel and why I don't like to get into a debate with you.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #275 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
See that's what you do... Everyone who doesn't answer you is avoiding you or snaking away... I think many users feel they can present a huge and reasonable argument against yours and you wouldn't change your mind if you were obviously wrong. I know that is how I feel and why I don't like to get into a debate with you.
That's not true. I ve had plenty of reasonable debates.

You for one have left a lot of my questions unanswered. How can you present a reasonae argument if you refuse to answer a question about it.