Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #276 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,870
Default

havent read any of the post.... i did in the beginning and now stopped b/c i c murke leads with 69 posts...
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #277 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmets95 View Post
havent read any of the post.... i did in the beginning and now stopped b/c i c murke leads with 69 posts...
Congrats! Thanks for adding to the topic!

I just wanted to get number 70!
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #278 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
That's not true. I ve had plenty of reasonable debates.

You for one have left a lot of my questions unanswered. How can you present a reasonae argument if you refuse to answer a question about it.
I think your missing the point. You may not agree with what other people think of you but many users here feel as if your often not here to do anything besides troll one start problems. I will agree that you have threads where you do actually contribute without trying to make problems but many users see that as the rarity and not the norm.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #279 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
I think your missing the point. You may not agree with what other people think of you but many users here feel as if your often not here to do anything besides troll one start problems. I will agree that you have threads where you do actually contribute without trying to make problems but many users see that as the rarity and not the norm.
Because they get their feelings hurt in one thread and bring it to the next. They take a disagreement to seriously. If you recall I actually agreed with you on a couple previous Kobe threads when we were debating with oj. It's about the topic not the member who writes it. I post my opinion depending on how I feel about the topic and if I disagree with someone on one thing I may agree with them on another topic. It's not a big deal

To many members decide how to respond based on who posts it. Various times I've seen someone say oh I can't agree with so and so so I can't post anymore in this thread. It's childish to act like that and that is a problem when people who don't read the thread or topic just come in see someone posting and bash them as a troll.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #280 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Because they get their feelings hurt in one thread and bring it to the next. They take a disagreement to seriously. If you recall I actually agreed with you on a couple previous Kobe threads when we were debating with oj. It's about the topic not the member who writes it. I post my opinion depending on how I feel about the topic and if I disagree with someone on one thing I may agree with them on another topic. It's not a big deal

To many members decide how to respond based on who posts it. Various times I've seen someone say oh I can't agree with so and so so I can't post anymore in this thread. It's childish to act like that and that is a problem when people who don't read the thread or topic just come in see someone posting and bash them as a troll.
I can see some of your points that people have little cliches or whatever. I just debate whatever side I think is right. I don't care about your user name.

You call these users childish for there actions but I am sure you know that sometimes you post just to start a fire... I think one exactly would be the rondo streak thread. Many users including myself felt you posted with just trying to causes problems. When you do things like that you get a reputation as being a troll or whatever you want to call it.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:48 AM   #281 (permalink)
Member
 
nateadams2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Because they get their feelings hurt in one thread and bring it to the next. They take a disagreement to seriously. If you recall I actually agreed with you on a couple previous Kobe threads when we were debating with oj. It's about the topic not the member who writes it. I post my opinion depending on how I feel about the topic and if I disagree with someone on one thing I may agree with them on another topic. It's not a big deal

To many members decide how to respond based on who posts it. Various times I've seen someone say oh I can't agree with so and so so I can't post anymore in this thread. It's childish to act like that and that is a problem when people who don't read the thread or topic just come in see someone posting and bash them as a troll.
Now that is not true. First off. This is a hobby. And it is an Internet forum. I assure you. There is nothing that has it could be said on an Internet thread that would hurt my feelings. Period. Secondly. There have been times when I have agreed with you. In the past I have actually stuck up for you a couple of times. But simply put. You say people dodge questions. Let me ask you one. Why is it that every 10+ page argument that happens, you are always at the center of it?

As I said. It has nothing to do off all previous posts. But there is no talking to you when it comes to Miami. There's a better chance of Stephen Hawking running a 4.2 40
__________________
Carmelo Anthony collector........
Always looking for 1/1's, Jersey #'d, Autos, Patches
Now collecting both KNICKS and NUGGETS uni cards
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #282 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
Now that is not true. First off. This is a hobby. And it is an Internet forum. I assure you. There is nothing that has it could be said on an Internet thread that would hurt my feelings. Period. Secondly. There have been times when I have agreed with you. In the past I have actually stuck up for you a couple of times. But simply put. You say people dodge questions. Let me ask you one. Why is it that every 10+ page argument that happens, you are always at the center of it?

As I said. It has nothing to do off all previous posts. But there is no talking to you when it comes to Miami. There's a better chance of Stephen Hawking running a 4.2 40
First bold isn't true.

Second bold is ignorant and not funny. Do you think disabilities are humorous?
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #283 (permalink)
Member
 
nateadams2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 1,870
Default

Yes, disabilities are hilarious. That's why I work in a hospital for a living helping people who are physically, as well as sometimes mentally, impaired. I help people for a living, so yes definitely anytime I make a small joke like that is definitely intended to offend people with disabilities.

First bold. Yes, it is true. Maybe not 100%, but guaranteed over 75% of the time.

Can someone tell me how to check the number of posts in each thread?
__________________
Carmelo Anthony collector........
Always looking for 1/1's, Jersey #'d, Autos, Patches
Now collecting both KNICKS and NUGGETS uni cards
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #284 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,915
Default

12 pages!! Slowly but surely we'll get to 30!
BostonNut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #285 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
Yes, disabilities are hilarious. That's why I work in a hospital for a living helping people who are physically, as well as sometimes mentally, impaired. I help people for a living, so yes definitely anytime I make a small joke like that is definitely intended to offend people with disabilities.

First bold. Yes, it is true. Maybe not 100%, but guaranteed over 75% of the time.

Can someone tell me how to check the number of posts in each thread?
Well let me tell you that little joke of yours is offensive and wrong.

I would think someone that helps people for a living and those with disabilities would know better then to try and make a joke belittling disabilities.

i guess i am wrong...
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #286 (permalink)
Member
 
nateadams2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 1,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Well let me tell you that little joke of yours is offensive and wrong.

I would think someone that helps people for a living and those with disabilities would know better then to try and make a joke belittling disabilities.

i guess i am wrong...
See, this is what you do. I call you out on the fact that you are at the center of almost every single flame war that spans over multiple pages. I say a joke, and you try your best to flip it. You try to change the subject. As soon as someone tells me how to check how many posts a member puts up in each thread I will have all the proof I need.

Secondly. Everyone who I have actually had dealings with and have really talked to could tell that I am not a disrespectful person in the sense that I belittle people or make fun of their disabilities.

First bold....Like I said. You are attempting to change the subject from yourself. Simply put, people who have dealt with me know that I'm not that type of person. It was a joke. I have no second thoughts about it because there was no malicious intent behind it. I have never, and would never, put someone down with a problem, or else I wouldn't do what I do for a living. So try to make an attempt on my character all you want, but I assure you there are multiple people who have had dealings with me that could vouch for me on that front.
__________________
Carmelo Anthony collector........
Always looking for 1/1's, Jersey #'d, Autos, Patches
Now collecting both KNICKS and NUGGETS uni cards
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #287 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

what am i spinning?

you said an insensitive attempt at a joke and i am calling you out for it. its rude and ignorant.

if you didn't mean it then apologize but that joke is offensive. don't act like you didn't do anything wrong.

i don't care about post counts or whatever. if i am debating with someone i will. is it always a fight? no. am i in every fight this board has? no.

you are trying to start yet another fight. i said my piece about the trolls coming in and posting off topic to try to bait things further. the proof is in the last couple pages of this thread. i was debating with knicker and how many people came in to add nonsense? you are doing exactly that right now. move on.

Last edited by murrke03; 12-30-2012 at 01:12 PM.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #288 (permalink)
Member
 
nateadams2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 1,870
Default

I'm not trying to start anything. You say you are debating facts with people when you are in your "flame wars" as everyone has named them.

Are you handicapped? Is anyone in your family handicapped? If not, then I dont have to apologize to you. If it actually offended anyone, then I will be more than happy to apologize to them, just PM me. You on the other hand do not get a free pass for the fact that some people on this board may have family members who have disabilities. As I said. There are many people here who I have dealt with multiple times who know that I wouldn't belittle people with disabilities, or people for no reason. So, back to the original debate.

You say people dont answer simple questions. SO why will you not answer mine. Why is it that at the center of ALMOST EVERY flame war, we find you???
__________________
Carmelo Anthony collector........
Always looking for 1/1's, Jersey #'d, Autos, Patches
Now collecting both KNICKS and NUGGETS uni cards
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #289 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

I do have family members with disabilities hence why I said it was offensive. Moving on.

As for you question I don't think I am in almost all 'flame wars'. Clearly some topics are more prone to disagreement and since i do post quite a bit I'm sure you will find I post in most topics and state my opinions.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #290 (permalink)
Member
 
nateadams2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 1,870
Default

You do not just simply state your opinions and move on, as you tell others to do. You continue to go on and on and on with nonsense that you know will get a rise. Just like the throwing of the shoe was clearing the court of debris. Wade said in an interview he did it on purpose. As said above, it was bush league. I mentioned the flopping, but yet you see nothing wrong with flopping. You went to compare it to being elbowed in the face.

I give up. You think that you are not a troll, you do not look for arguments, you don't do any of the things that a large population of this board say you do. So it's whatever man. Have at it, continue doing what you're doing and continue catching hell from a large percentage of members because of it. I'm done with this.
__________________
Carmelo Anthony collector........
Always looking for 1/1's, Jersey #'d, Autos, Patches
Now collecting both KNICKS and NUGGETS uni cards
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #291 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
You do not just simply state your opinions and move on, as you tell others to do. You continue to go on and on and on with nonsense that you know will get a rise. Just like the throwing of the shoe was clearing the court of debris. Wade said in an interview he did it on purpose. As said above, it was bush league. I mentioned the flopping, but yet you see nothing wrong with flopping. You went to compare it to being elbowed in the face.

I give up. You think that you are not a troll, you do not look for arguments, you don't do any of the things that a large population of this board say you do. So it's whatever man. Have at it, continue doing what you're doing and continue catching hell from a large percentage of members because of it. I'm done with this.
Apology accepted....
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #292 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
You do not just simply state your opinions and move on, as you tell others to do. You continue to go on and on and on with nonsense that you know will get a rise. Just like the throwing of the shoe was clearing the court of debris. Wade said in an interview he did it on purpose. As said above, it was bush league. I mentioned the flopping, but yet you see nothing wrong with flopping. You went to compare it to being elbowed in the face.

I give up. You think that you are not a troll, you do not look for arguments, you don't do any of the things that a large population of this board say you do. So it's whatever man. Have at it, continue doing what you're doing and continue catching hell from a large percentage of members because of it. I'm done with this.
Some of these points are valid but I don't think Murrke feels that he is here to troll and causes issues...obviously many members do feel that is the biggest reason he is here. I will agree it is basically impossible to debate a heat topic or nothing related to Lebron with him because I think he is very biased.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.