Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,779
Default

The order of the dirtiest and my most hated players in the league:

Dwayne Wade
Carmelo Anthony
Metta World Peace
Matt Barnes
J.R. Smith



These guys are all dirty thugs.


J.R. .... I really hope someone does this to you in an upcoming game:

J.R. Smith Dirty Foul on Goran Dragic | Knicks vs Suns 12/26/12 - YouTube

Bumping someone like that with pure intent to injure them knowing it would throw them off balance in the air ... DIRTY.



And the NBA shows their weakness again ... addressing the Wade issue, but only giving a 1 game suspension ... WOWWW! That REALLY will set a precedent and teach Wade a lesson too! ... ughh
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #152 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithKards View Post
I'm not a basketball fan, but I think this was the dirtiest play I have ever seen.
Horry body checks Steve Nash - YouTube
I remember that one but I will up you, I think these two are worse

Andrew Bynum Almost Kills Jose Barea! - YouTube

Metta World Peace (Ron Artest) Ejected After Hard Elbow Shot To James Harden - YouTube
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,758
Default

"I'm far from being a dirty player." --Dwyane Wade. That might be the Bill Clinton/"I did not inhale" of NBA quotes.

Sportsguy makes me angry a lot, but sometimes he hits the nail on the head.
__________________
If you have under 25 iTrader feedback or any negative, I will ask you to send first
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #154 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

How about Bird on B. King? You think this was bad? lol


Larry Bird levels Bernard King - YouTube
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #155 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

any person that doesn't have kg on their list of dirty players in the league has no merit.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
who is this dwayne wade fellow you speak of?
trust me he is a nobody. Just a little punk crybaby.. Thats a fact
nemo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #157 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Yea, and you know EXACTLY who Lebron had to help him win a title. So dont sit here trying to justify that he did it himself!!
well jordan never won a title by himself, so I dont know what your trying to prove with this
S.Gallagherfan6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #158 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,779
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
The order of the dirtiest and my most hated players in the league:

Dwayne Wade
Carmelo Anthony
Metta World Peace
Matt Barnes
J.R. Smith
**Kevin Garnett
**Chris Paul
**Reggie Evans


**edited these guys in ... I'm sure there are more too haha



These guys are all dirty thugs.


J.R. .... I really hope someone does this to you in an upcoming game:

J.R. Smith Dirty Foul on Goran Dragic | Knicks vs Suns 12/26/12 - YouTube

Bumping someone like that with pure intent to injure them knowing it would throw them off balance in the air ... DIRTY.



And the NBA shows their weakness again ... addressing the Wade issue, but only giving a 1 game suspension ... WOWWW! That REALLY will set a precedent and teach Wade a lesson too! ... ughh
Added a few more I forgot
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #159 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauchand View Post
Who did Lebron have in Cleveland to help? Boobie Gibson and Delonte West? That roster was horrible. Wade had Shaq and You know who Jordan and Kobe had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Gallagherfan6 View Post
well jordan never won a title by himself, so I dont know what your trying to prove with this
You needed the context to understand my comment. My comment was basically supporting that a team needs all of its players in order to win a championship. That no one player can do it themselves. Early on in this thread, people were saying Lebron could have won a title without Wade. I disagreed.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #160 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
Added a few more I forgot
haha merit approved!

i wasn't trying to single you out or anything i hadn't even noticed your list
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Princeton, NJ
Posts: 690
Default

Dwade is not a dirty player whatsoever! He is the most explosive player, thats why he always gets injured. Dirtiest would be Rondo, hands down.
SocraticGoat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #162 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocraticGoat777 View Post
Dwade is not a dirty player whatsoever! He is the most explosive player, thats why he always gets injured. Dirtiest would be Rondo, hands down.
Really?

You think that?

I don't even think Murrke would say that
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Princeton, NJ
Posts: 690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Really?

You think that?

I don't even think Murrke would say that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVzvf3nPxQ

Wade won a ring practically by himself when Shaq was fat and useless. Watch and learn. Wade is the only player in the NBA that can pump clutch 3s, Kobe always bombs those. People that really play basketball know Wade is a monster, and impossible to defend. Its too bad he is a leader, and will let Lebron take credit for the championship. Lebron was crampin like a biyach during last yrs finals? WHo was there? Wade. NBA wants Lebron to be King, bc its good for business.
SocraticGoat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #164 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocraticGoat777 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVzvf3nPxQ

Wade won a ring practically by himself when Shaq was fat and useless. Watch and learn. Wade is the only player in the NBA that can pump clutch 3s, Kobe always bombs those. People that really play basketball know Wade is a monster, and impossible to defend. Its too bad he is a leader, and will let Lebron take credit for the championship. Lebron was crampin like a biyach during last yrs finals? WHo was there? Wade. NBA wants Lebron to be King, bc its good for business.
Why are you showing me Wade career highlight reels and talking about Shaq?

You said Wade IS the most explosive player, not was.

And since you're obviously not talking about currently, do you mean of all-time? Like better than Kobe, Jordan, Kemp, Carter, Wilkins, Drexler?
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Princeton, NJ
Posts: 690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Why are you showing me Wade career highlight reels and talking about Shaq?

You said Wade IS the most explosive player, not was.

And since you're obviously not talking about currently, do you mean of all-time? Like better than Kobe, Jordan, Kemp, Carter, Wilkins, Drexler?

In terms of being able to get to the rim, no one can touch Wade in terms of pure explosiveness. He is like Rose, but 30 pounds more muscle and more tricks in his bag. And yes, Kobe and Wade in their Primes I would want Wade on my team. Kobe had a lot more good players on his team thruout his career than Wade did.
Kobe is an imitation MJ, his style of play is boring because its like watching a crappy MJ. And yes, if you shot 50 times a game you can avg 30ppg.
Carter was a dunk artist, he was never as well rounded or consistent as Wade. And Lebron is still not a clutch player, even if he did get his ring. His shot is and ALWAYS been a brick. He is the most athletic player, or looks like it, its debatable.

Jordan was obviously the best, no argument there.
SocraticGoat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #166 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocraticGoat777 View Post
In terms of being able to get to the rim, no one can touch Wade in terms of pure explosiveness. He is like Rose, but 30 pounds more muscle and more tricks in his bag. And yes, Kobe and Wade in their Primes I would want Wade on my team. Kobe had a lot more good players on his team thruout his career than Wade did.
Kobe is an imitation MJ, his style of play is boring because its like watching a crappy MJ. And yes, if you shot 50 times a game you can avg 30ppg.
Carter was a dunk artist, he was never as well rounded or consistent as Wade. And Lebron is still not a clutch player, even if he did get his ring. His shot is and ALWAYS been a brick. He is the most athletic player, or looks like it, its debatable.

Jordan was obviously the best, no argument there.

Well alrighty then. Clearly you're either 10 years old or stupid!

Thanks for trying though
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Princeton, NJ
Posts: 690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Well alrighty then. Clearly you're either 10 years old or stupid!

Thanks for trying though
Dwade Career playoff avg

25.2ppg, 5.6rpg, 5.3 apg, 1.6SPG, 1.1 BPG

Kobe Career playoff avg

25.6ppg, 5.1rpg, 4.7 apg, 1.4SPG, .6 BPG

Wade has more rpgs, apgs, spg, and lots more BPG(when it counts)
All this considering Wade played in Miami, without lebron most his career, and Kobe plays in Lakers with we know who on his team.
SocraticGoat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #168 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Well alrighty then. Clearly you're either 10 years old or stupid!

Thanks for trying though
Why does that make him 10 years old? Now I do not agree with what he/she said about Wade and I use to like Wade and picked up a few of his auto's but now I dislike him. In reality you sound stupid and about 10 years old when you resort to childish name calling and insults.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #169 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post


Why does that make him 10 years old? Now I do not agree with what he/she said about Wade and I use to like Wade and picked up a few of his auto's but now I dislike him. In reality you sound stupid and about 10 years old when you resort to childish name calling and insults.
maybe you should add him to your ignore list...
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #170 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocraticGoat777 View Post
Dwade Career playoff avg

25.2ppg, 5.6rpg, 5.3 apg, 1.6SPG, 1.1 BPG

Kobe Career playoff avg

25.6ppg, 5.1rpg, 4.7 apg, 1.4SPG, .6 BPG

Wade has more rpgs, apgs, spg, and lots more BPG(when it counts)
All this considering Wade played in Miami, without lebron most his career, and Kobe plays in Lakers with we know who on his team.
You just contradicted yourself you know.

Kobe's playoff stats without shaq are

29.2ppg
5.4rpg
5.1apg
.5bpg
1.5spg

Shaq lowered Kobe's numbers. Please have some idea of what you're talking about.
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #171 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocraticGoat777 View Post
Dwade Career playoff avg

25.2ppg, 5.6rpg, 5.3 apg, 1.6SPG, 1.1 BPG

Kobe Career playoff avg

25.6ppg, 5.1rpg, 4.7 apg, 1.4SPG, .6 BPG

Wade has more rpgs, apgs, spg, and lots more BPG(when it counts)
All this considering Wade played in Miami, without lebron most his career, and Kobe plays in Lakers with we know who on his team.
Are you joking dude his numbers are better without shaq
vinsanity15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #172 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post


Why does that make him 10 years old? Now I do not agree with what he/she said about Wade and I use to like Wade and picked up a few of his auto's but now I dislike him. In reality you sound stupid and about 10 years old when you resort to childish name calling and insults.
It makes him sound like he doesn't know much about basketball. To say Wade is the most explosive basketball player ever makes him sound like he's probably too young to remember or know about other players
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #173 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,833
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocraticGoat777 View Post
Dwade Career playoff avg

25.2ppg, 5.6rpg, 5.3 apg, 1.6SPG, 1.1 BPG

Kobe Career playoff avg

25.6ppg, 5.1rpg, 4.7 apg, 1.4SPG, .6 BPG

Wade has more rpgs, apgs, spg, and lots more BPG(when it counts)
All this considering Wade played in Miami, without lebron most his career, and Kobe plays in Lakers with we know who on his team.
Doesn't Kobe have 100 more games played?

lol
groundsupport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #174 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,833
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

I'm sorry, Kobe has 110 more games played.. lol
groundsupport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:30 PM   #175 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Princeton, NJ
Posts: 690
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
I'm sorry, Kobe has 110 more games played.. lol
WHats your point? Wade plays 110 game, Kobe 220 game total. The numbers are large enough to make it statistically insignificant. Statistics 101. ALso this further supports my point that Kobe most of his career had a much better team that Wade did. You dont think Wade would have won 5 championships if a healthy Shaq was on his team for another 5-7 years?

My point is simple, statistically they are about equal, but I like Wade more because he is original in his game. Kobe wanted to be like MJ and there is nothing he can do better than MJ, so it drops his value IMHO.
SocraticGoat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.