Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2012, 12:56 AM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocraticGoat777 View Post
Dwyane Wade: 2012 Playoffs Highlights - YouTube

He did not look like he reached his peak in the playoffs last year. Just look how he pounds westbrook. Hes a 225pound beast. People forget how strong he is.
you gotta be the most naive or ignorant heat fan on the board. who is the only person in the history of the NBA to give a concussion by hard fouling during THE ALL STAR GAME?whoever thought that play on Kobe was not dirty... sheesh. and to say that kicking someone in the nuts is not dirty is also pretty stupid.

as dirty as kg is, i dont recall him ever giving anyone a concussion during an exhibition game/all star game.
XARZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:35 AM   #202 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XARZY View Post
you gotta be the most naive or ignorant heat fan on the board. who is the only person in the history of the NBA to give a concussion by hard fouling during THE ALL STAR GAME?whoever thought that play on Kobe was not dirty... sheesh. and to say that kicking someone in the nuts is not dirty is also pretty stupid.

as dirty as kg is, i dont recall him ever giving anyone a concussion during an exhibition game/all star game.
The all star game foul is overblown.

You can think wade is dirty. Who cares but that foul isn't the best proof.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #203 (permalink)

Wade is a fake toUgh guy, if someone roughens him up he whines and cries
benz35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #204 (permalink)
Banned

So did the Heat lose last night because Wade wasn't on the team or did they actually just get outplayed?
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:29 PM   #205 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
The order of the dirtiest and my most hated players in the league:

Dwayne Wade
Carmelo Anthony
Metta World Peace
Matt Barnes
J.R. Smith

These guys are all dirty thugs.

J.R. .... I really hope someone does this to you in an upcoming game:

J.R. Smith Dirty Foul on Goran Dragic | Knicks vs Suns 12/26/12 - YouTube

Bumping someone like that with pure intent to injure them knowing it would throw them off balance in the air ... DIRTY.

And the NBA shows their weakness again ... addressing the Wade issue, but only giving a 1 game suspension ... WOWWW! That REALLY will set a precedent and teach Wade a lesson too! ... ughh
WTF are you going on about??? Please, explain to me how carmelo anthony is top 5 dirtiest player in the game???? I can legit sit and bring up dozens and dozens of plays where he gets beat up and there are no calls. The only star who gets it worse in that area that I can think of is Rose. Melo leads the league in techs for arguing with the refs. That's not what warrants you as a dirty player. So please Paul, explain to me what warrants him being top 5 dirtiest player in the game???? I can't wait to hear this nonsense....
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #206 (permalink)

Wade did not kick him in the nuts on prupose, he was adjusting his body. If someone pushes your upperbody-you would swing ur leg out to balance, and stay on ur feet. Dwade is not a dirty player. I dont know where people get this idea from. He will drive the ball hard, and if ur in the way, u can get screwed bc he is alot bigger than DRose. There is a difference between explosive and agressive play, and dirty play.
SocraticGoat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #207 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Wade did not kick him in the nuts on prupose, he was adjusting his body. If someone pushes your upperbody-you would swing ur leg out to balance, and stay on ur feet. Dwade is not a dirty player. I dont know where people get this idea from. He will drive the ball hard, and if ur in the way, u can get screwed bc he is alot bigger than DRose. There is a difference between explosive and agressive play, and dirty play.
What play did you watch?

You can't honestly think Wade was just adjusting his body, can you?

Was Wade adjusting his body on this too?

Dwyane Wade shoving Rip Hamilton flagrant foul Heat-Bulls 4-19-12 - YouTube
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #208 (permalink)

alright. this hasn't been brought up in like five pages. but lets go ahead and end this "the miami heat are not floppers" b.s. now

Miami Heat - Flopping for a ring - YouTube

that is all.......
Old 12-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:
This post is just incorrect on so many levels....I understand liking your favorite player but be realistic.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #210 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
This post is just incorrect on so many levels....I understand liking your favorite player but be realistic.
Just because every person on espn says it was intentional doesnt mean it is, it is still an assumption. There is only one person that knows whether it was intentional or not. To me, it looked like he was just trying to balance himself. Have you ever tried to balance urself and u ended up hopping a little? When u look at in slo motion tho it looks intentional... If you actually play basketball or sports, you could imagine that play being unintentional
SocraticGoat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
Just because every person on espn says it was intentional doesnt mean it is, it is still an assumption. There is only one person that knows whether it was intentional or not. To me, it looked like he was just trying to balance himself. Have you ever tried to balance urself and u ended up hopping a little? When u look at in slo motion tho it looks intentional... If you actually play basketball or sports, you could imagine that play being unintentional
Yes I have tried balancing myself when falling and it never involved crushing another player between the legs...but anyway. You can have your opinion.. Even if 99% of the world thinks the other way. Saying Wade hasn't had some dirty plays over the last couple of years would be a lie......anyways others have said that before and hasn't changed anyone's mind so I am probably barking up the wrong tree here....
Old 12-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
alright. this hasn't been brought up in like five pages. but lets go ahead and end this "the miami heat are not floppers" b.s. now

Miami Heat - Flopping for a ring - YouTube

that is all.......
Horrible flooping, the ref/ the NBA gave the Heat the championship last year
The Heat don't have tryouts, they have auditions.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
Did wade accidentally throw mike bibbys shoe to the side line after he lost it not allowing bibby to pick it up and put it back on in the playoffs last year? Talk about dirty! Not physically dirty but super bush league! like mike bibby doesn't already have it hard enough lol...
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
This. Is. Awesome.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #215 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
Horrible flooping, the ref/ the NBA gave the Heat the championship last year
The Heat don't have tryouts, they have auditions.
Lol I always thought you had no clue about basketball. If you actually agree with the statement you just posted then I was right.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #216 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
Did wade accidentally throw mike bibbys shoe to the side line after he lost it not allowing bibby to pick it up and put it back on in the playoffs last year? Talk about dirty! Not physically dirty but super bush league! like mike bibby doesn't already have it hard enough lol...
Honestly the dirtiest thing you can pick out of wade is him tossing Bibby's shoes?

That wasn't dirty.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #217 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Honestly the dirtiest thing you can pick out of wade is him tossing Bibby's shoes?

That wasn't dirty.
Just one thing I thought of that's definitely intentional...it's not dirty to take an opponents shoe and throw it aside instead of letting him put it back on?
Old 12-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #218 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
Just one thing I thought of that's definitely intentional...it's not dirty to take an opponents shoe and throw it aside instead of letting him put it back on?
No it's not. A lot of times when players lose shoes they keep playing till the game is stopped. Often the refs or other people pick up shoes and throw them to move them from the court. Debris left on the court becomes an injury nightmare. Wade was moving the shoe aside from the court of play.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #219 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
No it's not. A lot of times when players lose shoes they keep playing till the game is stopped. Often the refs or other people pick up shoes and throw them to move them from the court. Debris left on the court becomes an injury nightmare. Wade was moving the shoe aside from the court of play.
an injury nightmare???? really????? that's the best you can do???? you have got to be kidding me. 95% of the time I will actually debate with someone and stay on topic of the way the thread is going, but this is beyond ridiculous. You wonder why everyone thinks you are a troll. Let's break this down.

Even with the knicks fans you hate so much and love to bash on the knicks. We will admit the flaws our team has. We are still homers, but we admit that they are not perfect, and nobody on our team is the second coming of Jordan. Honestly, the heat can do no wrong in your eyes, look back a few posts at the video I posted. I guess you say that they weren't flopping "EVEN THOUGH FLOPPING IS NOT DIRTY AT ALL. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT". Then you come off using an excuse "wade threw his shoe and was really looking out for the well being of others" WHEN IN THE POST GAME CONFERENCE HE ADMITTED HE DID IT ON PURPOSE TO KEEP BIBBY FROM GETTING BACK. HOW CAN YOU DEFEND HIM WHEN HE ADMITTED IT OPENLY HIMSELF. Are you seriously that blind and naive that you believe the bullsh*t you come off with all the time.

Face it, the Heat, they are dirty. They are one of the dirtiest teams in the league. Flopping (which they do more than any other team) is dirty in the sense of basketball. It is done openly and blatantly by them, but even with this new policy the refs still let them get away with it. The kick in the nuts, you say has to do with him being out of control. He wasn't pushed hard enough to be airborne or any of the b.s. that you spewed out earlier. Face it. Stop trying to argue, or answer with vague answers, because it's just making you sound more and more stupid. This is why people get fed up with you. You post stupid responses like that defending something that is completely blatant. You do it to get a rise out of people. You vaguely answer questions (which someone pointed out earlier in this thread or another) just so you can revert to "i didn't say that" later on when you get caught up. Seriously. There are few people on this thread who take stupidity to an entirely seperate level, but that post definitely put you there at the top with the rest. What is it going to take for you to realize the majority of people here really can't stand you. If you would just pull your head out of your @#$ for five seconds and refrain from posting stupid nonsense, the boards could be a much better place. You want to talk cards, fine. No problem with that. Why post nonsense to start flame wars that go for 20 pages when you ARE ALWAYS THE CENTER OF THEM?????
Old 12-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #220 (permalink)

I'm going to go ahead and admit. Maybe I flipped out a little bit too harsh, but seriously man. Wake up. Realize that when 90% of the boards legit consider you a "troll" that stereotypes exist for a reason. It comes from somewhere. There's not a conspiracy to paint you as the bad guy. Just stop with the stupid nonsense posts that you know aren't true. You know that you do it to get a rise from people. Stop acting like a kid.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #221 (permalink)
Banned

I didn't read any of what you just wrote because clearly you are angry for some reason.

All I am talking about is the play where he tossed the shoe. If you want to call wade a dirty piece of crap for tryin to kick sessions or pushing someone on the sideline. Fine. I don't care

But the incident with the shoe is a joke if you or anyone thinks that is the proof that makes wade dirty then you clearly have been drinking the hatorade.

Last edited by murrke03; 12-29-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #222 (permalink)
Banned

An I suggest you actually read my posts and comprehend what they are saying before you put words in my mouth and go off on a childish temper tantrum.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #223 (permalink)

Wade did that and he didn't need to. Only reason was to gain a competitive advantage on bibby which he already has by a wide margin. It's bush league, dirty, whatever you want to call it it's messed up and he didn't do it to clear the court of 'debris' he did it to mess with mike bibby and it was dirty bottom line.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #224 (permalink)

I did read your post. It is an injury nightmare, yea right man. Seriously. As far as my childish temper tantrum, it's ridiculous man. It's to the point where I seriously hate this board because of the fact every time there is a thread that lasts for 10 plus pages somehow it is always you at the center of a flame war with someone. It's not just me. Honestly, how many people on this board have openly called you a "troll" or something along the lines. It's not just me. It's the truth. You need to realize that if half or more of the members in the basketball section are all saying that you are at the root of the majority of flame wars, it is because you post nonsense. The Heat do nothing wrong at all, even when there is blatant proof you argue for multiple pages.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #225 (permalink)

Earlier you were defending them for flopping, that flopping is not dirty. To justify it your answer was "flopping is not dirty when compared to elbowing someone in the face". It is apples to oranges. It's not doing bodily harm to someone. No. It is however just as dirty in the sense of basketball. It changes the momentum of a game, it gets opposing players in foul trouble, it can put a team in the penalty leading to free throws by your best FT shooters. Yes it is dirty. Let me guess though, even after the video I posted about proof they don't flop or do anything dirty. Right?