Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Prizm Gold vs Prizm Green

I know the golds are selling for big amounts, which is why I haven't purchased any and have been picking up some of the greens...IMO, the greens look amazing in their own right.....where do you see the greens in terms of value down the line? I was able to snag up a couple of Roses and a Steph Curry at decent prices....
Old 12-28-2012, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboybill View Post
I know the golds are selling for big amounts, which is why I haven't purchased any and have been picking up some of the greens...IMO, the greens look amazing in their own right.....where do you see the greens in terms of value down the line? I was able to snag up a couple of Roses and a Steph Curry at decent prices....
Im putting the refractor set together. I was going to attempt a gold if people didnt pick up on it. The greens in my opinion are underpriced for semi starts and maybe overpriced for the stars.

I think the greens will boogy down the road. Because the golds are way out of reach in terms of price, the greens in my opinion will be very popular in terms of demand and moderately in price.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

I think the greens and regular refractors are cheap now .

The greens seem limited and time will show how limited regular refractors are .
pepsiporch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:02 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Im putting the refractor set together. I was going to attempt a gold if people didnt pick up on it. The greens in my opinion are underpriced for semi starts and maybe overpriced for the stars.

I think the greens will boogy down the road. Because the golds are way out of reach in terms of price, the greens in my opinion will be very popular in terms of demand and moderately in price.
Good luck on putting this set together...will be an amazing set when finished!! I'd love too, but the rookies like Lillard and Irving are commanding very high prices....for now, I'll just get my PC guys and some of the veterans....noticed a Pippen green sold for 4.99 last night, but I was with familiy eating dinner and missed the auction
Old 12-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

I think that Gold is Worth its weight in gold and green is worth Green Cash money I try to keep count in some of those hot green players and still cant get over 10 per player and Im sure some have been reposted (Lillard,Kobe,Davis
..ect )so where are they all at !! still on shelves? everywhere I look retail is sold out I heard base refractors are about a 200 count I have seen 20+ Lillard base and only 5 green so how many are their 50?,25?, I think that will be the final value once that is all figured out But the greens are the best looking retail cards next to 08/09 Topps Chrome Orange witch were #edselling to 499 and had alot of blasters boxes/retail
ShoMeGreen is offline   Reply With Quote