Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #151 (permalink)

You've got to call Ebay ASAP and get justice! Update us along the way!

-Brandon

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) I am the proud 3 time recipient of Blowout's Jester of the Year Award (Funniest Member of the Year) - 2011, 2012, 2013
brandonlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:45 AM   #152 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismiller81 View Post
Just lost my case.. Imagine that.. LOL

Hi chrismiller81,

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision.

We issued a full refund of $145.00 on Jan 05, 2013 to the buyer. As described in the eBay Buyer Protection program, the refund includes the purchase price, plus original shipping. This amount will be deducted from your PayPal account or charged to your preferred reimbursement payment method. The hold on this PayPal transaction has been removed. This case is closed.

Decision:
This case has been decided in the buyer's favor.

Comments:
The buyer claimed that they received an empty box.
Call them to dispute that!

Once a woman bought something from me and didn't update her address in paypal. I ship out the package and she realizes her mistake after package is sent, and emails me as if i could do something to stop it. she filed a claim and won, even after I sent them screen shots of her email about giving me the wrong address.

I called paypal up and they refunded me my money. I've gotten refunds twice after paypal has awarded buyer ridiculous claims. I honestly believe their policy is to always rule in buyers favor, but if seller disputes, refund them too.
greetl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:55 AM   #153 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebus_86 View Post
I had this happen to me once, I tried using the weight argument in the paypal claim, but paypal still sided with the buyer.

I hate to say it, but unless you insured it, you pretty much have to take the hit.
You know, thinking about my claim again, I do remember calling ebay and paypal after they sided with the buyer, and I really tried to explain my side of the story to them over the phone, and they did manage to refund me half of what I lost.

So, I guess like what some people are saying, it might be worth a shot to call them, they might give you some money back.

But it really sucks to hear that you lost, I really thought you had a chance on this case.
jeebus_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #154 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
The one thing is that his post was before the claim, and the scan was the OP's original one.

Oh seriously shut up. HK still harboring someone when they probably weren't even aware of anything? How are they supposed to know? I have sent them this thread so they can investigate. You really are ignorant sometimes.
Haha calm down.

I find it highly unlikely that they didn't know about this thread especially with the large amount of members and owners that come here. Anyways I'm glad you passed along the thread in case they didn't see it. Good work. Will be interesting to see if he gets banned there too.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #155 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Haha calm down.

I find it highly unlikely that they didn't know about this thread especially with the large amount of members and owners that come here. Anyways I'm glad you passed along the thread in case they didn't see it. Good work. Will be interesting to see if he gets banned there too.
Still showing your ignorance. You find it highly unlikely that they don't scour all other forums searching for threads incase any of their members have done something wrong? Other than you doing that for anybody mentioning Lebron in a negative way, who else would have the time?
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #156 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Still showing your ignorance. You find it highly unlikely that they don't scour all other forums searching for threads incase any of their members have done something wrong? Other than you doing that for anybody mentioning Lebron in a negative way, who else would have the time?
As posted before the owner of hobby kings frequents here quite often. Also there are plenty of other members on here on both sites. Those are facts no?

Have they done anything with the info you sent?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
As posted before the owner of hobby kings frequents here quite often. Also there are plenty of other members on here on both sites. Those are facts no?

Have they done anything with the info you sent?
Somebody else alerted them before I did, and the thread seems to be gone and I got a reply saying that they will be banning him. Nice way to deflect though, since people from that forum use this forum, then the mods over there should know what's going on everywhere? Gotcha...

The FACT is that unless someone alerts them, they will not know what's going on over here. Thankfully at least somebody did. You still going to harbor a grudge?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #158 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Somebody else alerted them before I did, and the thread seems to be gone and I got a reply saying that they will be banning him. Nice way to deflect though, since people from that forum use this forum, then the mods over there should know what's going on everywhere? Gotcha...

The FACT is that unless someone alerts them, they will not know what's going on over here. Thankfully at least somebody did. You still going to harbor a grudge?
Like I said the owner frequents here. Why are you deflecting that?

Why would I have a grudge? That site has almost zero activity. I prefer a site where people actually post. Thanks for your concern though.

An why did they delete the post? Shouldn't try leave it so people are aware of a scammer?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #159 (permalink)

Quote:
Like I said the owner frequents here. Why are you deflecting that?

Why would I have a grudge? That site has almost zero activity. I prefer a site where people actually post. Thanks for your concern though.

An why did they delete the post? Shouldn't try leave it so people are aware of a scammer?
Because I don't know the owner or what he gets up to, why should I?

Why did they delete the post? How on earth would I know? Why don't you ask.... oh, you can't, you were banned.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:39 PM   #160 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Because I don't know the owner or what he gets up to, why should I?

Why did they delete the post? How on earth would I know? Why don't you ask.... oh, you can't, you were banned.

With stellar contributions like this from you, quite possibly.

Only this forum could turn someone being scammed into an anti-HK thread.
Calm down buddy. You asked how they might know and I told you. If you don't like the answer no need to get all upset about it.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
Calm down buddy. You asked how they might know and I told you. If you don't like the answer no need to get all upset about it.
I'm not upset, but how do you expect me to know the answers to the questions you're asking? Just showing your ignorance as you have in many of your posts in this thread.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #162 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I'm not upset, but how do you expect me to know the answers to the questions you're asking? Just showing your ignorance as you have in many of your posts in this thread.
You threw a tantrum because I asked if hk was doing anything. You ask how would they know and I answered that there owner is here quite often. You didn't like that answer cause it actually makes sense so you attacked me being 'banned'

Like I said calm down
Old 01-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #163 (permalink)

Quote:
You threw a tantrum because I asked if hk was doing anything. You ask how would they know and I answered that there owner is here quite often. You didn't like that answer cause it actually makes sense so you attacked me being 'banned'

Like I said calm down
Gosh you're pathetic. I threw a tantrum? So because so many people here like to jump on HK any chance they get, and I simply ask how they were supposed to know about this, I'm having a tantrum?

You're so full of ignorance it's really sad.

Let's see a tantrum - "Lebron is a dirty player and gets favored by the refs so absurdly."

Go
Old 01-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #164 (permalink)

never mind, not worth my time

Last edited by cardsdownunder; 01-06-2013 at 04:08 PM.
cardsdownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #165 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
have to agree with this.
Says the guy crying to me because I mentioned him in a post...

If you guys think me providing reasonable logic is throwing a tantrum, there really is no hope for this forum....
Old 01-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #166 (permalink)

Quote:
Says the guy crying to me because I mentioned him in a post...

If you guys think me providing reasonable logic is throwing a tantrum, there really is no hope for this forum....
no, it was because you made up lies in your hk post. for attention i guess, who knows. i have always found you to be one of the most irritating whiners on BO as every little thing seems to upset you. but i never thought you would stoop to lies and deceipt. you proved me wrong. have you ever stopped and asked yourself why you have had huge problems with so many members here? seriously i've never seen anyone get into as many girly spats as you. anyway i'm not interested in your quest for endless drama, so go ahead and have the last word. i'm sure you are contacting the mods crying about me even as i type this.
cardsdownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
no, it was because you made up lies in your hk post. for attention i guess, who knows. i have always found you to be one of the most irritating whiners on BO as every little thing seems to upset you. but i never thought you would stoop to lies and deceipt. you proved me wrong. have you ever stopped and asked yourself why you have had huge problems with so many members here? seriously i've never seen anyone get into as many girly spats as you. anyway i'm not interested in your quest for endless drama, so go ahead and have the last word. i'm sure you are contacting the mods crying about me even as i type this.
Do you think I even give the slightest damn about you?

Maybe it's because I have morals that I run into conflict on this site. People bagging a forum because they're jealous or bitter, well as a member of it I will stick up for it.

How did I lie? All I said was tongue-in-cheek that it was all HK's fault according to the usual bashers, OMG I'm spreading lies and deceit about you.

Maybe it's because there are so many trolls and trouble makers (and idiots) here that I run into conflict? I would like to just see and talk about HOBBY TALK without having to deal with people that accuse you wrongfully, or are overly/unfairly critical of somewhere you are from/a part of, or can't see any opinion other than their own...
Old 01-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #168 (permalink)

But I'm fighting a losing battle. Don't worry, I will soon be gone, this should be fun/a hobby but it's just not worth the aggro.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #169 (permalink)
Banned

Reasonable knowledge would be accepting the statement about hks owner being on this site a lot an that is how they would know.

Why are you ignoring that reasonable statement?
Old 01-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #170 (permalink)

Quote:
Reasonable knowledge would be accepting the statement about hks owner being on this site a lot an that is how they would know.

Why are you ignoring that reasonable statement?
Isn't he not on HK anymore though? I thought I had read something like that. And even if he still is, has he posted in this thread? Since he's on this site you think he automatically knows what's going on everywhere and reports back to HK? That's just naive.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #171 (permalink)

How does someone get kicked off sites like blowout,hobbykings, or SCF?

You either have to be a scammer or act extremely ignorant.

Who was kicked off hobbykings? Read it somewhere earlier in this thread...
Old 01-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #172 (permalink)

I like cheese, all kinds, my favorite being pepperjack.
Basketball: HOFers
wadedaniel84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #173 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Isn't he not on HK anymore though? I thought I had read something like that. And even if he still is, has he posted in this thread? Since he's on this site you think he automatically knows what's going on everywhere and reports back to HK? That's just naive.
Naive?

Do you comment in every single thread you read?

It's not unreasonable to think that a member who is on the site a lot might come across a 7 page scam thread. And it sure isn't naive.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #174 (permalink)

Quote:
Naive?

Do you comment in every single thread you read?

It's not unreasonable to think that a member who is on the site a lot might come across a 7 page scam thread. And it sure isn't naive.
Most of them I probably do. But I'm not the owner/mod of any forum so I just browse for fun. Are you suggesting they should be on the lookout for any wrongdoing in every thread, and checking back to see if the member is on their site? I also believe this thread escalated quite quickly, and it's only once it became about 6 pages (and some good information uncovered) did we think that we should warn them, incase they weren't aware. It is naive to expect a completely separate forum to monitor this forum daily to check for trouble-makers, most of whom were already banned from said forum.....
Old 01-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #175 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Most of them I probably do. But I'm not the owner/mod of any forum so I just browse for fun. Are you suggesting they should be on the lookout for any wrongdoing in every thread, and checking back to see if the member is on their site? I also believe this thread escalated quite quickly, and it's only once it became about 6 pages (and some good information uncovered) did we think that we should warn them, incase they weren't aware. It is naive to expect a completely separate forum to monitor this forum daily to check for trouble-makers, most of whom were already banned from said forum.....
Now you are just skewing it. I never said I Expected anything. My point is that it isn't out of the question that they or someone from there would have come across it. And as you said they already knew it seems I was right.