Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #176 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Now you are just skewing it. I never said I Expected anything. My point is that it isn't out of the question that they or someone from there would have come across it. And as you said they already knew it seems I was right.
Firstly, as someone who always skews what people say, that's pretty rich.
Secondly, they knew because someone else (who I know) beat me to it, on the same day, so no, you're not right.

Let's drop this now ok? HK were made aware by a couple of us who frequent this forum as well. They have taken swift action. So let's just be grown ups and move along...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #177 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Oh and I was mistaken, the thread was not deleted, I just didn't see it earlier. However, the member has indeed been banned, so there is absolutely nothing you can be critical of them for regarding this situation.

KBye
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #178 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Kbye

It's been fun watching you throw a tantrum.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #179 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Kbye

It's been fun watching you throw a tantrum.
If logic is throwing a tantrum, you must get your kicks a lot... well, maybe not that much on this site...

Pathetic.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #180 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,052
Default

I haven't read through the whole thing, but what kind of case did the buyer file? Was it a not as described case or a not received case?

Either way is BS they sided with him with the proof you have. I would be on the phone asap on that one.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:55 PM   #181 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

hey girls... take it to pm... this thread isn't about your little bitchfest... OP keep us posted what happens.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #182 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
If logic is throwing a tantrum, you must get your kicks a lot... well, maybe not that much on this site...

Pathetic.
Logic? It's logical to ignore that the owner of hk posts here and could see it. Or that other members from hk wouldn't see it and tell someone there?

Oh wait that happened....
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #183 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Logic? It's logical to ignore that the owner of hk posts here and could see it. Or that other members from hk wouldn't see it and tell someone there?

Oh wait that happened....
So I'm supposed to know exactly who this guy is, and everyone else should know/assume he's going to do something about it? Yeah ok, and while we wait for that, you can all complain that HK hasn't done anything about it yet... good logic.

Guess what, I just had a nice walk in the beautiful sunshine... and you're still a troll. Or was I having a tantrum? Tough to tell, based on your "logic"....
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #184 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
So I'm supposed to know exactly who this guy is, and everyone else should know/assume he's going to do something about it? Yeah ok, and while we wait for that, you can all complain that HK hasn't done anything about it yet... good logic.

Guess what, I just had a nice walk in the beautiful sunshine... and you're still a troll. Or was I having a tantrum? Tough to tell, based on your "logic"....
What does this even mean? You are now completely off topic. Please go back to hobby kings. It's a great site
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #185 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
What does this even mean? You are now completely off topic. Please go back to hobby kings. It's a great site
Why don't you join m..... oh.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #186 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Why don't you join m..... oh.
I am assuming Murrke got kicked off hobbykings? Why? Anyone?
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #187 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
I am assuming Murrke got kicked off hobbykings? Why? Anyone?
*edit*

murrke03/heatfan: Created second account while on 1 month suspension

Last edited by hairyangryfella; 01-06-2013 at 08:43 PM.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #188 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
I am assuming Murrke got kicked off hobbykings? Why? Anyone?
same reason you need to be kicked from here. This thread is about chris miller being ripped off by a HK member. Why are you here trying to derail the topic?

Just for the record that guy that ripped off chris was banned on FCB as well. Looks like HK only banned him because he was banned from 2 other sites with proof of scamming
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #189 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
same reason you need to be kicked from here. This thread is about chris miller being ripped off by a HK member. Why are you here trying to derail the topic?

Just for the record that guy that ripped off chris was banned on FCB as well. Looks like HK only banned him because he was banned from 2 other sites with proof of scamming
Seems like you're following me around. Here and other places.......

I asked because I keep a list of traders who have been banned from sites I use. This is to protect myself when I buy,sell and trade... Seems logical... I that hot allowed?
If Murrke got banned for sharing his opinions that doesn't matter to me. I am just making sure it is not a trading issue. I would think I am allowed to protect myself?


I wish you would stop following me everywhere... It's getting stalker like...
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #190 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
*edit*

murrke03/heatfan: Created second account while on 1 month suspension
Thank you for a real answer and not some bogus run on... Bryce
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #191 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Just for the record that guy that ripped off chris was banned on FCB as well. Looks like HK only banned him because he was banned from 2 other sites with proof of scamming
Just wondering what exactly you would expect? Them to ban someone without proof? Them to magically know that something bad has happened without things like this thread? Riiiight.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #192 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

please do not respond to me. I have NOT responded to you. I dont need you going to a mod and trying to have me banned here because you want this place to look like HK

This would be the 2nd time you are wrong

I remember when you supported another member blindly against Bolli. He was found to be guilty and you had to readjust your assessment of that member.

This member is proven to be a scammer and a shiller. Now do you think he is innocent still?

Some of us seeing it much quicker and easier than others.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #193 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
please do not respond to me. I have NOT responded to you. I dont need you going to a mod and trying to have me banned here because you want this place to look like HK
Yet you're ok to unfairly criticize another site for doing nothing wrong, just because you're still bitter that you were banned from it?
I only saw your post because the guy above quoted it. I responded without being aggressive, just wondering exactly how they could have done it right in your eyes. If you can be grown up, we can interact. If you can't, then I will leave it and ask you to not say anything else on this thread and/or about HK.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #194 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Not falling for this trap.

Pretty simple. If you hate this site and its members, no is forcing you to stay. Youve been on a pretty good tear putting down this site and its members recently.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #195 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Yet you're ok to unfairly criticize another site for doing nothing wrong, just because you're still bitter that you were banned from it?
I only saw your post because the guy above quoted it. I responded without being aggressive, just wondering exactly how they could have done it right in your eyes. If you can be grown up, we can interact. If you can't, then I will leave it and ask you to not say anything else on this thread and/or about HK.
Orangejello was also kicked off hobbykings? Can you please tell me why?
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #196 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Not falling for this trap.

Pretty simple. If you hate this site and its members, no is forcing you to stay. Youve been on a pretty good tear putting down this site and its members recently.
Show me where exactly.

Also, nice answer. Apparently "not falling for this trap" is a way to avoid a completely fair and serious question.

Last edited by hairyangryfella; 01-06-2013 at 09:01 PM.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #197 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
Orangejello was also kicked off hobbykings? Can you please tell me why?
OrangeJello727: Continuous negative attitude towards members and staff.
Vote4Pedro: 2nd account for OrangeJello727
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #198 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
OrangeJello727: Continuous negative attitude towards members and staff.
Vote4Pedro: 2nd account for OrangeJello727
Thanks for the info...always good to keep track of people....and what they do good and bad.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #199 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

This is exactly what I was talking about. Chris miller gets robbed blind and two dummy HK members trying to promote HK forums on this site. Need to report this thread to a mod

Its not about watching out scammers. Its about trying to ban ex members of HK for these HK members trolling on this forum.

Exactly what I thought. Another attempt to start a flame war and get people banned. My last post in this thread.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #200 (permalink)
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 6,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
This is exactly what I was talking about. Chris miller gets robbed blind and two dummy HK members trying to promote HK forums on this site. Need to report this thread to a mod

Its not about watching out scammers. Its about trying to ban ex members of HK for these HK members trolling on this forum
How is defending a site the same as promoting it exactly?
You guys come in and accuse HK of things, yet when I try to have a calm discussion about what else they could have done you change tune to now we're promoting it?
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/421028-what-can-i-do-about-someone-saying-card-wasnt-package.html
Posted By For Type Date
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!! This thread Refback 01-06-2013 02:04 AM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!! This thread Refback 01-05-2013 10:45 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!! This thread Refback 01-05-2013 09:50 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!! This thread Refback 01-05-2013 09:22 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!! This thread Refback 01-05-2013 12:32 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!! This thread Refback 12-29-2012 04:31 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!! This thread Refback 12-29-2012 01:57 PM
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!! This thread Refback 12-29-2012 01:40 PM
Received package with no card This thread Refback 12-29-2012 10:47 AM
Received package with no card This thread Pingback 12-28-2012 12:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.