Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
This is exactly what I was talking about. Chris miller gets robbed blind and two dummy HK members trying to promote HK forums on this site. Need to report this thread to a mod

Its not about watching out scammers. Its about trying to ban ex members of HK for these HK members trolling on this forum
I am not promoting hobbykings... I am keeping myself safe from bad users that move throughout these sites....
Old 01-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #202 (permalink)
Banned

This thread is about being scammed. Yet here you and boody are sitting here talking about HK and banned members. Go figure. Good agenda !

Im not responding to you anymore in fear of your tactic to report me for responding to you.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #203 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
I am not promoting hobbykings... I am keeping myself safe from bad users that move throughout these sites....
Have you ever read the site rules? Or their guidelines?

Want to keep yourself safe? Then try reading them. There is a whole section here to learn about members and trades.

Member Sales/Trade Feedback - Blowout Cards Forums
Old 01-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #204 (permalink)

Quote:
This thread is about being scammed. Yet here you and boody are sitting here talking about HK and banned members. Go figure. Good agenda !

Im not responding to you anymore in fear of your tactic to report me for responding to you.
I'd say it's more your inability to respond to the questions I'm asking.

And we're now round in a circle. This thread WAS about Chris being scammed until HK haters started criticizing that site....
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #205 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
I'd say it's more your inability to respond to the questions I'm asking.

And we're now round in a circle. This thread WAS about Chris being scammed until HK haters started criticizing that site....
In fairness, it was equally your fault for taking exception to those comments and starting this whole thing up
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
In fairness, it was equally your fault for taking exception to those comments and starting this whole thing up
Yep, I'll take that. I'm just sick of the constant bashing. There was zero need to bring HK into this thread, other than maybe the suggestion that they should be warned of this member, which we did, and he is now banned.

I apologize for going so far as I have.

That said, if someone was banned from this site and was bashing it I would defend it similarly.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #207 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
+1

Like i said your threw a tantrum for what reason?

No one was excessively calling hobby king the home of scammers or whatever. It was brought up that he was still an active member there and you went beserk thinking it was some type of 'attack'.

Like I said stop the tantrum and go back to hobby kings if you want. You started this whole tirade.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #208 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
+1

Like i said your threw a tantrum for what reason?

No one was excessively calling hobby king the home of scammers or whatever. It was brought up that he was still an active member there and you went beserk thinking it was some type of 'attack'.

Like I said stop the tantrum and go back to hobby kings if you want. You started this whole tirade.
Firstly, and once again, there was no trantrum. You're clearly trying to flame by using that term. And this is why I defended:

Quote:
Wonder if hobby kings will do anythig about him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrp456 View Post
You expect that trashy website to do anything? Please they have no morals or ethics over there, just keep it in their happy family dump and if anyone invades look for a reason to drive them away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke
HahaAha I know I was being a little facetious.
/case
Old 01-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #209 (permalink)
Banned

Again, in fairness it was odd of HK to delete a thread that could in fact implicate the other member and help chrismiller win his case.

And I'm someone who has never been on HK and knows nothing about it other than stuff I read on here in passing
Old 01-06-2013, 09:36 PM   #210 (permalink)

Quote:
Again, in fairness it was odd of HK to delete a thread that could in fact implicate the other member and help chrismiller win his case.

And I'm someone who has never been on HK and knows nothing about it other than stuff I read on here in passing
They didn't, that was my mistake in not seeing it. The thread is still there, the member is banned.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #211 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
They didn't, that was my mistake in not seeing it. The thread is still there, the member is banned.
well in that case I take back what I said
Old 01-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #212 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Firstly, and once again, there was no trantrum. You're clearly trying to flame by using that term. And this is why I defended:

/case

Google facetious an tell me what the definition says. Like I already said it was a joke. If you don't like it then fine but to go on for 2 pages complaining about it is a tantrum especially when I said it was a joke and that I was just wondering if they would know and take action.

If you wanted to get mad at someone why did you reply to me. It seems like the other member you quoted actually said sometging against hk.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:11 PM   #213 (permalink)
Banned

Is there a link to the hk thread?
Old 01-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
Google facetious an tell me what the definition says. Like I already said it was a joke. If you don't like it then fine but to go on for 2 pages complaining about it is a tantrum especially when I said it was a joke and that I was just wondering if they would know and take action.

If you wanted to get mad at someone why did you reply to me. It seems like the other member you quoted actually said sometging against hk.
Can you ever let anything go?

My first post in this thread was sharing a similar experience with ebay being moronic, after saying "Only you guys could make this into a thread about HK....". I didn't reply to you until:

Quote:
So how as a seller can you be fully protected?

By getting insurance?

Hk still harboring him? Haha
HK still harboring him. Yeah, good one. Since they weren't aware of the thread or situation at that time, he was still a member. We then alerted them, but as I explained back then, you were being ignorant. And still are, clearly.

LET IT GO, the rest of us have made our peace.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #215 (permalink)

Quote:
Is there a link to the hk thread?
Still the same one - HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #216 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Can you ever let anything go?

My first post in this thread was sharing a similar experience with ebay being moronic, after saying "Only you guys could make this into a thread about HK....". I didn't reply to you until:

HK still harboring him. Yeah, good one. Since they weren't aware of the thread or situation at that time, he was still a member. We then alerted them, but as I explained back then, you were being ignorant. And still are, clearly.

LET IT GO, the rest of us have made our peace.
I think you need to let it go.

Like I said it was a joke. I used harboring to try and be funny. Sorry you didn't like my joke. Did you actually think I was saying hk was aware and protecting him?

On a ironic note I actually got a pm for a member after I posted that saying you specifically would be coming for me because I mentioned hk. And look what happened you freaked out and yes threw a tantrum over nothing. Congratulations on being able to let stuff go.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #217 (permalink)
Banned

Best question is why you mentioned me in that thread?

Get over it. Talk about overreaction proof right there. Talking to me on a site I'm not on? Lol yes a tantrum.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #218 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedaniel84 View Post
I like cheese, all kinds, my favorite being pepperjack.

pepperjack definitely has its strengths, but I think its a gross overstatement to say you like ALL cheeses. theres some pretty gnarly cheeses out there. Unless, I am reading "all kinds" incorrectly, and you instead meant that you enjoy many different cheeses from all across the spectrum of cheeses. And if that interpretation is correct, then I not only appreciate your depth of interest in the dairy arts, but I also hope to one day develop a distinctive enough pallet where I can appreciate and understand these various cheeses from the elevated plane from which you judge your curdled milks
thenwhatjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #219 (permalink)

Quote:
I think you need to let it go.

Like I said it was a joke. I used harboring to try and be funny. Sorry you didn't like my joke. Did you actually think I was saying hk was aware and protecting him?

On a ironic note I actually got a pm for a member after I posted that saying you specifically would be coming for me because I mentioned hk. And look what happened you freaked out and yes threw a tantrum over nothing. Congratulations on being able to let stuff go.
So after this being settled you're insisting on bringing it right back up again aren't you...

You aren't funny. You are bitter about a forum you were banned from and poke at it any chance you can get. I have explained that they probably needed to be made aware, they have since been, and they have taken action.

Let me guess, cardsdownunder or OJ sent you the PM. If not them, then obviously someone else extremely bitter that they were banned. And you really need to learn what things mean if you're going to try to use them... tantrum? 'coming for you'? Yeah... someone is a bit too self-important isn't he...

You unfairly criticize something I'm a member of, I will defend it. It would be the same if you were talking about OCT, or the company I work for, or my sports team etc etc. Except you haven't been banned from any of those (as far as I'm aware...) so you have no reason to cause trouble, even if you are "joking".

Once again, this has been settled. HK did what they could when they were made aware. There is no need to go any further with this.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #220 (permalink)

Quote:
So after this being settled you're insisting on bringing it right back up again aren't you...

You aren't funny. You are bitter about a forum you were banned from and poke at it any chance you can get. I have explained that they probably needed to be made aware, they have since been, and they have taken action.

Let me guess, cardsdownunder or OJ sent you the PM. If not them, then obviously someone else extremely bitter that they were banned. And you really need to learn what things mean if you're going to try to use them... tantrum? 'coming for you'? Yeah... someone is a bit too self-important isn't he...

You unfairly criticize something I'm a member of, I will defend it. It would be the same if you were talking about OCT, or the company I work for, or my sports team etc etc. Except you haven't been banned from any of those (as far as I'm aware...) so you have no reason to cause trouble, even if you are "joking".

Once again, this has been settled. HK did what they could when they were made aware. There is no need to go any further with this.
hairyangrygirl, can you PLEASE jump off my nuts? maybe just for a minute or two? they really need a break. they are sore as hell from you ridin' them all day long. while you're at it, can you maybe stop making up rubbish about me? how you have not been banned from this website is beyond me. i've never seen anyone try anywhere near as hard as you do to start drama and create conflicts with people. this thread alone is proof but there are countless others. you gotta be the loneliest bloke on the planet. this thread is about how the OP got scammed and what's being done about it. please be a decent human being and take your drama tour elsewhere
cardsdownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:47 PM   #221 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Hairy, I urge to to stop accusing me of false statements and bringing my name into anything. MODS have warned both of us already. WHy are you trying to get some of us banned so badly?
Old 01-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
Hairy, I urge to to stop accusing me of false statements and bringing my name into anything. MODS have warned both of us already. WHy are you trying to get some of us banned so badly?
Lol, yet it was ok for you to imply the same on my other thread?

Ok, if you did not do it I am sorry for using your name. Moving on...
Old 01-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #223 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
hairyangrygirl, can you PLEASE jump off my nuts? maybe just for a minute or two? they really need a break. they are sore as hell from you ridin' them all day long. while you're at it, can you maybe stop making up rubbish about me? how you have not been banned from this website is beyond me. i've never seen anyone try anywhere near as hard as you do to start drama and create conflicts with people. this thread alone is proof but there are countless others. you gotta be the loneliest bloke on the planet. this thread is about how the OP got scammed and what's being done about it. please be a decent human being and take your drama tour elsewhere
Me? Yet all you bitter people banned from HK can't help but take pot shots at it unnecessarily?
Had the biggest troll on this forum not felt the need to bring up and make fun of HK in this whole thing, and many others of you joining in, NONE of this would have happened. Chris was scammed. The member was caught out and since banned. But let's take shots at another forum, yeah, I'm totally the one starting things. Get that? I am NOT the one STARTING them.

As I keep stating, I will defend things when they are unfairly criticized. Certain people will take any opportunity to criticize, when they're mostly wrong or ignorant to the situation. There are always two sides to a story, problem is that most of you can only see one.

Enough already, this thread is done with. Hope you all have a lovely day.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #224 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

See here's the issue. You jumped to the conclusion that I was criticizing and talking crap about hk. Even after I posted it was a joke numerous times. You got extremely defensive for no reason. Do you actually think I thought hk was protecting him? Like seriously think for a second.

Still wondering why you felt the need to mention me in that thread. Lol
Old 01-06-2013, 11:00 PM   #225 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Me? Yet all you bitter people banned from HK can't help but take pot shots at it unnecessarily?
Had the biggest troll on this forum not felt the need to bring up and make fun of HK in this whole thing, and many others of you joining in, NONE of this would have happened. Chris was scammed. The member was caught out and since banned. But let's take shots at another forum, yeah, I'm totally the one starting things. Get that? I am NOT the one STARTING them.

As I keep stating, I will defend things when they are unfairly criticized. Certain people will take any opportunity to criticize, when they're mostly wrong or ignorant to the situation. There are always two sides to a story, problem is that most of you can only see one.

Enough already, this thread is done with. Hope you all have a lovely day.
This thread would have been done 4 pages ago if you didn't get all hurt. Like I said originally move on and calm down.