Blowout Cards Forums
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #76 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
So he barks and taunts someone on the court, a court where trash talking and chippy play is an every day occurrence and you think he has something wrong with him? He does act pretty intense and strange at times, but you obviously do not like him for other reasons but to say him barking or taunting is worse than a 3rd grader is a bit much man, and again, ON THE COURT where a lot of this stuff happens not just from KG.

Not to mention he is going to go down as a top 30 player of ALL TIME, and you think he might have a mental condition? I hope you do not judge your students this way

I just don't know any adults that bark and growl at people. I've certainly never seen someone do it on a basketball court like that before
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Haha it's funny how people are now trying to defend kg saying he was talking about a cereal and that's just silly. How ignorant can you be?

He just made fun of cancer a couple times, someone's mother go died, cursed out a ball boy, etc etc but its okay he was just being 'silly'.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
There is a fine line between hitting someone and barking at someone like a dog or growling at them.
So you know KG is stupid? Please tell me.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,942
Default

Anthony waited for KG not to fight, but to tell KG that he went over the line. It makes sense. For him to try to fight KG while police surrounded him would be beyond idiotic.
__________________
sheridanhoops.com/author/james-park/
twitter.com/sheridanblog
I collect STEPHEN CURRY RC AUTOS: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/tupark82/library/MY%20PC/Stephen%20Curry?sort=6&page=1
tupark82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupark82 View Post
Anthony waited for KG not to fight, but to tell KG that he went over the line. It makes sense. For him to try to fight KG while police surrounded him would be beyond idiotic.
This is to rational to believe for members of this board.

Of course he wanted to fight! Haha jk
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
So you know KG is stupid? Please tell me.
Yes hitting is MUCH worse than barking.

We really debating that?
__________________
If you have under 25 iTrader feedback or any negative, I will ask you to send first
IamRalpho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupark82 View Post
Anthony waited for KG not to fight, but to tell KG that he went over the line. It makes sense. For him to try to fight KG while police surrounded him would be beyond idiotic.
But him running towards the locker room and screaming to get in?

That was just to talk and share his feelings right?

Come on, cant be both ways. Cant just be KG is in the wrong here and Carmelo just wanted to talk. You dont storm off towards the locker room to talk.
__________________
If you have under 25 iTrader feedback or any negative, I will ask you to send first
IamRalpho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #83 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Yes hitting is MUCH worse than barking.

We really debating that?
Just like hitting someone is worse than spitting on someone, but it takes a certain type of person to spit one someone. So there is a difference.

And I guess barking doesn't make Garnett stupid, but again, I don't know too many intelligent people who bark at other people, if any.
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Just like hitting someone is worse than spitting on someone, but it takes a certain type of person to spit one someone. So there is a difference.

And I guess barking doesn't make Garnett stupid, but again, I don't know too many intelligent people who bark at other people, if any.
I also don't know many people who bark at people... Maybe it is part of being a genius lol
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #85 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Just like hitting someone is worse than spitting on someone, but it takes a certain type of person to spit one someone. So there is a difference.

And I guess barking doesn't make Garnett stupid, but again, I don't know too many intelligent people who bark at other people, if any.
How many professional athletes do you know, or how many professional games have you played?

If you have played in the NFL or NBA, it might be more common than you think, but you havent, and you just generalized your opinion about someones mental capacity because of a handful of incidents you saw on the TV.
__________________
If you have under 25 iTrader feedback or any negative, I will ask you to send first
IamRalpho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #86 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
I also don't know many people who bark at people... Maybe it is part of being a genius lol
No it's just him being intense!
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #87 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
How many professional athletes do you know, or how many professional games have you played?

If you have played in the NFL or NBA, it might be more common than you think, but you havent, and you just generalized your opinion about someones mental capacity because of a handful of incidents you saw on the TV.
Actually before teaching I was in sports journalism for about 10 years. Maybe not NBA or NFL, but I've covered more than enough college games to have a pretty good idea on players.
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #88 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
No it's just him being intense!
I honestly can't believe people don't think KG is just flat out crazy. He's like an amped up MWP
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
No it's just him being intense!
I am not saying it is normal.... But I don't think it has anything to do with intelligence was my point.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #90 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupark82 View Post
Anthony waited for KG not to fight, but to tell KG that he went over the line. It makes sense. For him to try to fight KG while police surrounded him would be beyond idiotic.
Like all of this stuff it is doubtful we will know exactly what each player said and what Melo's intent was. At this point he is not going to give the NBA office any more reason to suspend him by validating what has been speculated.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #91 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,942
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
But him running towards the locker room and screaming to get in?

That was just to talk and share his feelings right?

Come on, cant be both ways. Cant just be KG is in the wrong here and Carmelo just wanted to talk. You dont storm off towards the locker room to talk.
Just so we're clear, I'm not here to name all things that are wrong with KG. Aside from some of the crap he pulls, I actually like him as a player, so you don't have to defend KG to me.

In all likelihood, Melo wasn't waiting for him so that he can have a friendly chat. He wanted to tell KG some things in not so nice words, but at this point, attempting to fight him being the reason for him waiting is out of the question. Melo has already stated his intent. Whether you want to believe him or not is completely up to you.
__________________
sheridanhoops.com/author/james-park/
twitter.com/sheridanblog
I collect STEPHEN CURRY RC AUTOS: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/tupark82/library/MY%20PC/Stephen%20Curry?sort=6&page=1
tupark82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #92 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
I am not saying it is normal.... But I don't think it has anything to do with intelligence was my point.
You can never seem to talk about intelligence with a majority of the heat fan. They will never admit if their bromance's did wrong. But first chance they get to try and dog on any other player they are all over it. They all seem to be brainwashed and would probaly off themselves before they admit Wade did wrong but kicking the guy in the nuts.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
You can never seem to talk about intelligence with a majority of the heat fan. They will never admit if their bromance's did wrong. But first chance they get to try and dog on any other player they are all over it. They all seem to be brainwashed and would probaly off themselves before they admit Wade did wrong but kicking the guy in the nuts.
I am not getting into that subject. I am staying on the subject at hand. I try to keep each argument separate and state my opinions...there are biased fans from every team in the league and not just the heat. I understand people have a favorite team, but they shouldn't let it cloud there vision on topics.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #94 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupark82 View Post
Just so we're clear, I'm not here to name all things that are wrong with KG. Aside from some of the crap he pulls, I actually like him as a player, so you don't have to defend KG to me.

In all likelihood, Melo wasn't waiting for him so that he can have a friendly chat. He wanted to tell KG some things in not so nice words, but at this point, attempting to fight him being the reason for him waiting is out of the question. Melo has already stated his intent. Whether you want to believe him or not is completely up to you.
I dont really believe Melo, when people dash towards the locker room it isnt to chat. Mind you once the police showed up, I think the idea of brawling changed into a "chat" real quick. I doubt Melo would come out and say " I was going after him to fight him" because that would just earn him about a 10 game suspension.
__________________
If you have under 25 iTrader feedback or any negative, I will ask you to send first
IamRalpho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,915
Default

Lol

Russ Bengtson ‏@russbengtson

Someone please explain to Melo that the whole f*cking POINT of talking trash is line-crossing. #kthxbye
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #96 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 17,980
Default

Thank you BKB folder.
I have had a pretty life altering, in a bad way, last 24 hours.

But I opened this thread and got a few good laughs. And for this I am thankful.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #97 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
You can never seem to talk about intelligence with a majority of the heat fan. They will never admit if their bromance's did wrong. But first chance they get to try and dog on any other player they are all over it. They all seem to be brainwashed and would probaly off themselves before they admit Wade did wrong but kicking the guy in the nuts.
What do the heat have to do with this? And He was responding about the intelligence post to non heat fan. Please stop trolling. Maybe you should add yourself to your own ignore list. Lol
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 2,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
What do the heat have to do with this? And He was responding about the intelligence post to non heat fan. Please stop trolling. Maybe you should add yourself to your own ignore list. Lol
The first person that brought heat into the discussion, was, well, guess what.

YOU
__________________
http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n93/Cadesnh/

Collecting Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.
Cades is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,915
Default

They have spoke and resolved the issue.

He said the matter was discussed between the two, and it as behind them.

“Absolutely, and that was my whole mindset and motive of going back there and seeing him in the locker room and in the front, to have a one-on one conversation and talk it out like grown men,” Anthony said. “I lost my cool yesterday. I accept that.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #100 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cades View Post
The first person that brought heat into the discussion, was, well, guess what.

YOU

He just tried to call at all heat fans for something a non heat fan said.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.