Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #176 (permalink)

I love Doc and he is absolutely right. It was a Carmelo thing that he overreacted and took too far, but it was all about KG.

Even though I bet KG did say something, Doc is still right. Focus is on the wrong person.

I do not ask for much, but please leave feedback if everything goes well with our deal.
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #177 (permalink)
Banned

How is doc 100% sure it didn't happen. What a load of crock.

Maybe it is becoming a kg only thing and that might be a little wrong but when you have a history of dirty plays and rude attitude what do you expect? Some fault may lie in the media and fan but some still lies in kg and his actions.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #178 (permalink)
Banned

And so wait doc just said that kind of stuff is crossing the line. Before people were saying nothing crosses the line? No comment on that?
Old 01-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #179 (permalink)

Who the hell knows what was really said, its all he said she said

Whatever was said obviously got under Carmelo's skin enough where he wanted to escalate the situation to more then jawing back and fourth

Bringing family/racism into it is certainly crossing a line

Collecting Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.
Cades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
How is doc 100% sure it didn't happen. What a load of crock.

Maybe it is becoming a kg only thing and that might be a little wrong but when you have a history of dirty plays and rude attitude what do you expect? Some fault may lie in the media and fan but some still lies in kg and his actions.
Probably because he was at the game and heard what was actually said.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #181 (permalink)

Has there been one direct source involved in the actual game that confirms what KG actually said?

I guess time will tell on this one. Doc basically called Melo out for making it up so if he did not I am sure one of the Knicks players or coaches will confirm it. Silence would suggest Doc is the one telling the truth.

Last edited by pac213up; 01-10-2013 at 02:46 PM.
pac213up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #182 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
Probably because he was at the game and heard what was actually said.
NOPE! Murkke knows what was said through his computer screen, but Doc Rivers, who was within 10 feet of it all did not hear it.

You cracked the case.

I do not ask for much, but please leave feedback if everything goes well with our deal.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #183 (permalink)

Quote:
Has there been one direct source involved in the actual game that confirms what KG actually said?

I guess time will tell on this one. Doc basically called Melo out for making it up so if he did not I am sure one of the Knicks players or coaches will confirm it. Silence would suggest Doc is the one telling the truth.
No Knicks are really fighting or complaining about the suspension too, so that says something too that they thought Melo was wrong in his actions and overreacted.

Then again, all KG's fault

Old 01-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #184 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

So wait doc has supersonic ears to hear everything on the 90 foot court.

Lmao
Old 01-10-2013, 03:41 PM   #185 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
No Knicks are really fighting or complaining about the suspension too, so that says something too that they thought Melo was wrong in his actions and overreacted.

Then again, all KG's fault
Get off your little soapbox. No one is saying melo did nothing wrong or it's only kg to blame.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #186 (permalink)

I have no horse in this race, but it appears Celtics fans are some of the most delusional members here in the garbage dump that is the basketball forum.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #187 (permalink)

Quote:
Get off your little soapbox. No one is saying melo did nothing wrong or it's only kg to blame.
Well you are, constantly. GO back and check all your posts, you are the one who brought up everything about Kevin Garnetts past and what YOUR opinion of him is.

So if you wanna blame someone for making it about KG, I think we know the answer.

Soap box or not. Celtics goggles!

Leading poster in a Celtics thread, again, congratulations!

Last edited by IamRalpho; 01-10-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #188 (permalink)

As a knicks fan I thought he being Melo took it overboard. Yes kg has this reputation of being a bully a dirty player on and off the court. And will do whatever neccesary to get the job done and win games. That dosent excuse him and you know what someone had to step up to him. Because enough is enough already. I like that Melo did it me being a knicks fan. This tells me that the knicks are no longer the pushivers they once were. Who knows what was said or done but we took care of business. If you wanna play physical with us and talk smack with us will go right back at you. Boston watch out for the next time we play you guys.

http://s992.photobucket.com/albums/af45/algee3290/All%20FT-FS/
algee3290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #189 (permalink)

How exactly did the knicks take care of business?

Collecting Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.
Cades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #190 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Well you are, constantly. GO back and check all your posts, you are the one who brought up everything about Kevin Garnetts past and what YOUR opinion of him is.

So if you wanna blame someone for making it about KG, I think we know the answer.

Soap box or not. Celtics goggles!

Leading poster in a Celtics thread, again, congratulations!
It should be about KG. KG is part of the offender (and a repeat offender at it).

All the little celtic fanboys including yourself are complaining about people making it about kg. well guess what kg made it about kg by continuously doing dirty and scumbag things. get over it.

is it fair that he is getting a lot of heat (although NO ONE is saying melo did nothing wrong) maybe not but is it not fair? heck no. its completely fair and i'm sorry that hurts your feelings because its talking bad about one of your green but get over it. kg is not innocent in this...

why should i not be allowed to state my opinion. its actually a very common opinion held by A LOT OF FANS about kg although i know that hurts celtic goggles fans hearts...
Old 01-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
So wait doc has supersonic ears to hear everything on the 90 foot court.

Lmao
So Doc Rivers is going to lie about what he knows.

Doc Rivers: "Fact" KG didn't say what's being reported to Carmelo

Still waiting for anyone from the Knicks organization to confirm what KG actually said. Doubt that happens because it is not true.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:17 PM   #192 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Still waiting for anyone from the Knicks organization to confirm what KG actually said. Doubt that happens because it is not true.
Why doesn't doc say what was actually said then????

And I'll ask again how does doc know everything that was said?
Old 01-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #193 (permalink)

Quote:
Why doesn't doc say what was actually said then????

And I'll ask again how does doc know everything that was said?
Like I said we will find out. Carmelo and the Knicks players/coaches are not going to let Doc Rivers call Carmelo out without responding if he is lying. If Doc is telling the truth I expect silence from that side of things. You can obviously believe what you would like even if there are 0 sources to confirm it.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:

HAHAHA Really? do you really think Doc wouldve said that he actually said that?
KG prob did say it and nobody will repeat it since its not for them to say. Nobody will ever know what was actually said, they'll just be rumors about it.
In all honestly, I dont doubt KG saying that to melo....its just the kind of guy he is.
heres hoping somebody like Kurt Thomas takes care of this come the 24th.
bosox3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #195 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Like I said we will find out. Carmelo and the Knicks players/coaches are not going to let Doc Rivers call Carmelo out without responding if he is lying. If Doc is telling the truth I expect silence from that side of things. You can obviously believe what you would like even if there are 0 sources to confirm it.
You have blind faith. No matter what comes out (which I doubt anything will) it wil always be he said she said and spun in many directions.

It happened when Villanueva called out kg and would most likely again. The Knicks staying silent does not me doc is telling the truth. Lol
Old 01-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #196 (permalink)
Banned

From rivers mouth:

Rivers did admit that players can cross the line when it comes to trash talking, particularly if the language is racial in nature or is directed at another player's family, but he said Garnett knows where that line is and doesn't cross it.

"(Garnett) does (know where the line is). He does. I will say that. I've never heard him cross the line. And usually when he talks about guys, it's usually about their game or their team or what he thinks if the guy's a winner or loser."

Lol and we should believe he's telling the truth. What a crock.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #197 (permalink)

Quote:
You have blind faith. No matter what comes out (which I doubt anything will) it wil always be he said she said and spun in many directions.

It happened when Villanueva called out kg and would most likely again. The Knicks staying silent does not me doc is telling the truth. Lol
Not really blind faith. Do I believe Doc...Yes he is a straight shooter and one of the more popular coaches amongst players in the league for a reason. He is also friends with the Knicks coach. I am sure he has more information on the situation than anyone in this forum, and I doubt he would lie. The Knicks staying silent (if they do) says a heck of a lot IMO.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
From rivers mouth:

Rivers did admit that players can cross the line when it comes to trash talking, particularly if the language is racial in nature or is directed at another player's family, but he said Garnett knows where that line is and doesn't cross it.

"(Garnett) does (know where the line is). He does. I will say that. I've never heard him cross the line. And usually when he talks about guys, it's usually about their game or their team or what he thinks if the guy's a winner or loser."

Lol and we should believe he's telling the truth. What a crock.
Yeah you know more than Doc Rivers. Good stuff.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #199 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Not really blind faith. Do I believe Doc...Yes he is a straight shooter and one of the more popular coaches amongst players in the league for a reason. He is also friends with the Knicks coach. I am sure he has more information on the situation than anyone in this forum, and I doubt he would lie. The Knicks staying silent (if they do) says a heck of a lot IMO.
Well in my opinion it don't mean jack.

So kg never crosses the line??? Do you agree with that?? Because that's just what your straight shooter said...
Old 01-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #200 (permalink)

ok, so all you guys r right

kg did not say that because his coach doc rivers said he didnt
ok guys we r for damn sure now
hahah u guys r funny comon no1 knows the truth and it doesnt matter

melo has gotten as mad since his msg brawl and somtin go him going then
it obviously wasnt kgs normal smacktalk to get melo going
comon guys

melo handled it terribly regardless but the fact that doc said kg didnt say that it mean s*it

what is doc gonna say he did say that for kg to get a lot of #@#@#@#@???
jbmets95 is offline   Reply With Quote