Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #201 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmets95 View Post
ok, so all you guys r right

kg did not say that because his coach doc rivers said he didnt
ok guys we r for damn sure now
hahah u guys r funny comon no1 knows the truth and it doesnt matter

melo has gotten as mad since his msg brawl and somtin go him going then
it obviously wasnt kgs normal smacktalk to get melo going
comon guys

melo handled it terribly regardless but the fact that doc said kg didnt say that it mean s*it

what is doc gonna say he did say that for kg to get a lot of #@#@#@#@???
We don't know what happened.... He could have been just talking normal trash or he could have pasted the line. An opinion either way is just assuming without knowing anything....

What we do know is that Melo should have controlled his emotions better and challenged that energy into trying to beat the Celtics.
__________________
Current deals- none sadly.
bdoody42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #202 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,222
Default

This sums it up well. No source for the alleged KG comments being reported.

Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Garnett & An Urban Legend About Honey Nut Cheerios | Hip-Hop Wired

This article also sites a source close to LaLa that denies comments were about her.

Yeah Doc is the one lying.
Comment about wife of Knicks' Anthony sparked tiff with Celtics star: source - NYPOST.com

I guess you can believe Black Sports Online which does not even site a source for the comments.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

Last edited by pac213up; 01-10-2013 at 06:55 PM.
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:13 PM   #203 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Well in my opinion it don't mean jack.

So kg never crosses the line??? Do you agree with that?? Because that's just what your straight shooter said...
And what about these straight shooters comments?

Honestly kg said something and something that melo thought was over the line. Does it matter if it was about fruit loops or Cheerios? No. Kg has proven himself time after time with scumbag actions and words.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #204 (permalink)
Member
 
IamRalpho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 11,785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Well in my opinion it don't mean jack.

So kg never crosses the line??? Do you agree with that?? Because that's just what your straight shooter said...
Well lets see, we can either believe a well respected, well liked coach who was there or we can believe a problematic Heat fanboy troll who needs to be the center of attention in EVERY Celtics thread because he needs to tell everyone his opinion, which he thinks is the law. Who will constantly argue, picked fights and been called a troll by 98% of these boards and will always belittle someone with a "haha" or a fanboy comment whenever he wants just because he has some deep rooted anger towards the Boston Celtics and needs to make sure everyone knows it. Or the fact that NO ONE in the Knicks organization has complained about A) the suspension or B) What Doc Rivers has said. So I mean I guess Doc threatened them? Made a comment about James Dolans wife's honey pot? And still complains about KG off the court but wont give anyone any information on what he does to make him a despicable human being....but we need to believe "his" opinion because he keeps saying it over and over again.

No way its because the Knicks knew Melo was wrong and Doc was right?

I mean its a toss up, you or Doc Rivers.

I guess I'd believe you, always level headed and fair when it comes to the Boston Celtics, not a Heat fanboy who likes to troll and cause problems.

No need to bring up anything guys, Murke has cracked the case!

__________________
If you have under 25 iTrader feedback or any negative, I will ask you to send first

I do not ask for much, but please leave feedback if everything goes well with our deal.
IamRalpho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #205 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Well lets see, we can either believe a well respected, well liked coach who was there or we can believe a problematic Heat fanboy troll who needs to be the center of attention in EVERY Celtics thread because he needs to tell everyone his opinion, which he thinks is the law. Who will constantly argue, picked fights and been called a troll by 98% of these boards and will always belittle someone with a "haha" or a fanboy comment whenever he wants just because he has some deep rooted anger towards the Boston Celtics and needs to make sure everyone knows it. Or the fact that NO ONE in the Knicks organization has complained about A) the suspension or B) What Doc Rivers has said. So I mean I guess Doc threatened them? Made a comment about James Dolans wife's honey pot? And still complains about KG off the court but wont give anyone any information on what he does to make him a despicable human being....but we need to believe "his" opinion because he keeps saying it over and over again.

No way its because the Knicks knew Melo was wrong and Doc was right?

I mean its a toss up, you or Doc Rivers.

I guess I'd believe you, always level headed and fair when it comes to the Boston Celtics, not a Heat fanboy who likes to troll and cause problems.

No need to bring up anything guys, Murke has cracked the case!

Are you really this dull? So wait doc has nothing to gain out of saying kg doesn't cross lines? Do you honestly believe kg doesn't cross the line? Answer that question.

Oh and I hate to break it to you but 75% of fans and a lot of player have come out talking about kg beig dirty and a jerk. Once again it's not just me. So what do you have to say about them? Are they all heat lovers out to get your precious celtics? Like seriously...

How is this about being between me and doc???? Your deduction skills are preschool ish.

Last edited by murrke03; 01-10-2013 at 07:26 PM.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #206 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

No one wants to comment on the truthful straight shooter saying kg does not cross any line?

So I guess you agree with that truthful statement?

Interesting?

Lol
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #207 (permalink)
Member
 
jbmets95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 7,199
Default

I saw a pretty funny quote saying david stern should fine david stern 250k b/c melo isnt playing on a prime time game on tnt hahaha
__________________
http://s897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/jbmets95/
Iman Shumpert PC --> METS Prospects --> ZWheeler, KPlawecki, DHerrera,
Football --> Ladarius Green, Christine Michael, Lamar Miller, Montee Ball, Levine Toililo, Isaiah Crowell
jbmets95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:39 AM   #208 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,222
Default

Notice the hashtag. Funny how gullible people are with stuff. Seems more likely that the rumor to KG making a reference to Melo being Lebron's b#@ch is more likely.

LA LA ‏@lala

Not for nothing,but we ALL deserve a check or some free cereal 4all the publicity we've given Honey Nut Cheerios! LOL #cantbelieveeverything
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #209 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Still waiting....

Why are you afraid to answer that simple question?
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #210 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Still waiting....

Why are you afraid to answer that simple question?
What question? I ignore most of your posts so I may have missed it but would be happy to answer.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #211 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
No one wants to comment on the truthful straight shooter saying kg does not cross any line?

So I guess you agree with that truthful statement?

Interesting?

Lol
About doc telling the truth.......
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #212 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
About doc telling the truth.......
I have no real reason to believe he is not telling the truth. Sullinger said the same thing. Bruce Bowen said the same thing the other day on his podcast and pretty much put the Tim D (which never was confirmed by a source) to rest. Outside of Charlie V., there is not ONE source confirming KG has said anything that crossed the line. Even Charlie did not have one player on his own team come out and support his end of things.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #213 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
I have no real reason to believe he is not telling the truth. Sullinger said the same thing. Bruce Bowen said the same thing the other day on his podcast and pretty much put the Tim D (which never had a confirmed by a source of course) to rest. Outside of Charlie V., there is not ONE source confirming KG has said anything that crossed the line. Even Charlie did not have one player on his own team come out and support his end of things.
Lol.

Yes cause Bruce Bowen who probably doesn't think himself as dirty said it. Lmao

Keep living in denial.

Oh and yes Sullinger is a great source. Been playing with kg for sooooo long. Lol
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #214 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Lol.

Yes cause Bruce Bowen who probably doesn't think himself as dirty said it. Lmao

Keep living in denial.

Oh and yes Sullinger is a great source. Been playing with kg for sooooo long. Lol
Who is your source? 18 year career and one source...Charlie V. Back to ignoring your substance-less posts.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #215 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
Who is your source? 18 year career and one source...Charlie V. Back to ignoring your substance-less posts.
here's a substance-less article that took me 1 second to find...

Kevin Garnett Called 'Dirtiest Player' In NBA By Hawks Co-Owner Michael Gearon Jr.


one source? no not quite. wrong again bud
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #216 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
here's a substance-less article that took me 1 second to find...

Kevin Garnett Called 'Dirtiest Player' In NBA By Hawks Co-Owner Michael Gearon Jr.


one source? no not quite. wrong again bud
Like I expected. Not one source talking about KG crossing the line with trash talk...which is what Doc & Bowen are referencing and this thread is about. You of course will mix it up with other things because like your blind belief in the Cheerios comment you have nothing to support the KG has crossed the line trash talk stuff. The physical (dirty) play is a completely different situation.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:26 AM   #217 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
Like I expected. Not one source talking about KG crossing the line with trash talk...which is what Doc & Bowen are referencing and this thread is about. You of course will mix it up with other things because like your blind belief in the Cheerios comment you have nothing to support the KG has crossed the line trash talk stuff. The physical (dirty) play is a completely different situation.
LOL

My blind belief in the Cheerios comment. Where did i say that? are you making things up again?

so doc (garnetts coach) and bowen (a dirty player in his own right and who never played with garnett) are automatically the truth tellers while you ignore guys like villanueva, noah and bogut are all just blatant liars!!! (and i'm sure i can find more guys who say garnett crosses the lines).
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #218 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

oh and add carmelo to that list... hmm and you were talking about sources?
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #219 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

oh and add spike lee...
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #220 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

oh and since kg loves to clear the air of his supposed 'dirtiness' why has he never spoke out against the duncan issue? interesting...
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #221 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Those sources don't work? Hmmm ignore them? Lol
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:26 PM   #222 (permalink)
Member
 
the34truth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 168
Default

Put yourself in the "sources". Charlie V, Noah, or anybody else really need to quote murrke in a KG's dirty crossing lines conversation.

Your hate is more convincing than any professional players and coaches I would assume.
Anything other than your hate is just "haha lol" ,"no sources? lmao" or "good try though"

True winner!
the34truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #223 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the34truth View Post
Put yourself in the "sources". Charlie V, Noah, or anybody else really need to quote murrke in a KG's dirty crossing lines conversation.

Your hate is more convincing than any professional players and coaches I would assume.
Anything other than your hate is just "haha lol" ,"no sources? lmao" or "good try though"

True winner!
What? Is this English?

Someone asks for sources and when given them they stop replying?
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #224 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
What? Is this English?

Someone asks for sources and when given them they stop replying?
Still no sources outside of Charlie V. that say KG crossed the trash talking line. Please provide the quotes of those players referencing KG's trash talking crossing the line.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #225 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
Still no sources outside of Charlie V. that say KG crossed the trash talking line. Please provide the quotes of those players referencing KG's trash talking crossing the line.
Lol. Ok then I would like some of your quotes too. You have doc so far.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.