Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Bulls team thread

i dont know if there is one of these yet i havent seen it , if so sorry you can delete
if not lets give these scrappy bulls some love no d rose and still hanging tough in the east... i know its the east but still
if he comes back healthy were gonna be deep of the bench ,and these guys are learning how to win with out him
lets give coach tibbs a lot of credit for keeping them focused on defense
i keep hearing miami the knicks will be afraid to see them in the first round ,not gonna happen this team is not gonna be a 7th or 8th seed
there top 3 seed imo
what do you guys think
feel free to show off your bulls cards also
ill start it off with my man luol

collecting ALL CHICAGO BULLS/50 greatest/Kevin Love
bullrose23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Love the Bulls, but Nate Robinson drives me insane. One of the worst players in the league in my opinion and I can't believe he gets playing time over Teague
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

I for one am very impressed and applaud how well they have played with D Rose plus all the other injuries they have endured this year. Good job Bulls. Difficult for a die hard Pistons fan to utter but well deserved. If Rose comes back 75% of his 2011 play then the East playoff landscape could change quickly.

http://s466.photobucket.com/albums/rr27/realreodeal/
realreodeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Love the Bulls, but Nate Robinson drives me insane. One of the worst players in the league in my opinion and I can't believe he gets playing time over Teague
i used to hate lil nate , i mean couldnt stand him ,when he came over i was like noooooooooooooooooo,
but i guess im such a homer ..lol , kinda like him now , he will drive you nuts sometimes with shot selection , but im happy he is on the team now

i guess its one of those cases were its the kind a player you hate till hes on your team

Old 01-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by realreodeal View Post
I for one am very impressed and applaud how well they have played with D Rose plus all the other injuries they have endured this year. Good job Bulls. Difficult for a die hard Pistons fan to utter but well deserved. If Rose comes back 75% of his 2011 play then the East playoff landscape could change quickly.
thanks , i gotta respect a die hard piston fan giving bulls there props
this is how i feel i kill the knicks all the time to all the knick fans in my life but i give credit when i see them play well

and keep your head up tough few years for you guys , and as much as it kills me to say it you guys will turn it around soon....

Old 01-20-2013, 03:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullrose23 View Post
i used to hate lil nate , i mean couldnt stand him ,when he came over i was like noooooooooooooooooo,
but i guess im such a homer ..lol , kinda like him now , he will drive you nuts sometimes with shot selection , but im happy he is on the team now

i guess its one of those cases were its the kind a player you hate till hes on your team
i hated nate robinson when he was on my team. i only like him when he's not on my team, because i know they won't win the championship lol. its kind of like a formula, team+nate robinson = no chance.
remember when boston and LA were in the finals a few years ago? was looking bleak for LA but fear not, nate robinson being on the team (not even in the game) was enough for LA to come back and win that series.
seriously nothing against the bulls, with rose they might be the best team in the conference. but you could have a team with jordan, wilt, bill russell, jerry west...you get it. if nate robinson is their mascot (which is all he really provides anyways) then they won't win lol.

but seriously, black hole aside, the bulls terrify me lol. thibodeau is an amazing coach, he gets these dudes playing ridiculous team defense...kind of amazing.
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hate the Bulls

My Ersan Ilyasova, Luc Mbah a Moute, & Larry Sanders Collection
http://milwbucks.webs.com/
oshmeehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

http://blastman.imgur.com/
blastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

I used to have a hoops Rip and Boozer auto, but I sold them for dirt cheap. They upset me too much last season haha.

Still have my Deng, Noah and Taj though!
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
i hated nate robinson when he was on my team. i only like him when he's not on my team, because i know they won't win the championship lol. its kind of like a formula, team+nate robinson = no chance.
remember when boston and LA were in the finals a few years ago? was looking bleak for LA but fear not, nate robinson being on the team (not even in the game) was enough for LA to come back and win that series.
seriously nothing against the bulls, with rose they might be the best team in the conference. but you could have a team with jordan, wilt, bill russell, jerry west...you get it. if nate robinson is their mascot (which is all he really provides anyways) then they won't win lol.

but seriously, black hole aside, the bulls terrify me lol. thibodeau is an amazing coach, he gets these dudes playing ridiculous team defense...kind of amazing.
lol
this made me laugh , i know nate could be a problem , i just feel,... hope he has matured enough with some solid veterans around him that he will help not hurt the bulls chances
and man i want to face the knicks in the playoffs not cause i think it will be easy..far from it just want to re live some of those great playoffs from the 90s .that is when basketball was basketball bulls -knicks playoffs would be epic

Old 01-20-2013, 04:43 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastman View Post
nice cards maybe ill pick a player a day to show some cards i guess today will be luol

Old 01-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullrose23 View Post
lol
this made me laugh , i know nate could be a problem , i just feel,... hope he has matured enough with some solid veterans around him that he will help not hurt the bulls chances
and man i want to face the knicks in the playoffs not cause i think it will be easy..far from it just want to re live some of those great playoffs from the 90s .that is when basketball was basketball bulls -knicks playoffs would be epic
haha see but its nothing about his maturity or who's around him...its an atomic /cosmic/whatever you want to call it thing. its just never going to happen. it's science. like i said, he could be on a team made up of the top 12 players of all time + him and the fact that he was on the team, even not playing, would sink them lol.

i DO NOT want the knicks and bulls to face off in the playoffs lol. although it would be epic for sure...i do miss those 90s series even tho they always ended in bitter dissapointment
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to tristan20

Taj Gibson needs to be let loose

Man Boozer is having a great season!

!
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
Taj Gibson needs to be let loose

Man Boozer is having a great season!
Agreed on both fronts.

And Taj is a firecracker off the bench, if only we could find more playing time for him.

One thing they need to improve is their lackluster 11-11 record at the United Center. Only seven other teams are .500 or worse at home and none of those teams are sniffing a playoff spot. Yes, their spectacular road record kind of evens things out but need to do better at home.

Nice to see this team persevering without Rose, but you'll always see people saying that come playoff time, especially in a matchup with say the Miami Heat, that if they can limit Rose the Bulls have no chance.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

dont hate the bulls but do respect them

my best buulls card, it is ft

ivecenanuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
haha see but its nothing about his maturity or who's around him...its an atomic /cosmic/whatever you want to call it thing. its just never going to happen. it's science. like i said, he could be on a team made up of the top 12 players of all time + him and the fact that he was on the team, even not playing, would sink them lol.

i DO NOT want the knicks and bulls to face off in the playoffs lol. although it would be epic for sure...i do miss those 90s series even tho they always ended in bitter dissapointment
lol.... i hope your wrong

Old 01-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #17 (permalink)

Teague is so much better than Nate..
Old 01-20-2013, 07:14 PM   #18 (permalink)

Once Rose is back, Nate Robinson won't see the court. Hinrich will move to the bench and be Rose's backup. Robinson will only play if Hinrich gets hurt.
jr24ai3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #19 (permalink)

One of my favs
jr22vp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #20 (permalink)

Die Hard Bulls fan here from Australia.

I think Butler needs some Love. He has come up big in our last two games. Was vital after Deng went off injured against the Celtics, especially in OT. He was also a catalyst in our comeback against the Grizzlies yesterday, played 48 minutes too.

Has Nate been re-signed? I heard his contract ends in January.

I don't believe Teague is better than Nate or should be getting more time than him. Teague is very Raw. A turnover merchant at this point. He will get better especially with more guidance from Rose. Have noticed a spike in his cards recently. Not sure why. Anyone know of any reason.
Heafy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #21 (permalink)

They've out done my expectations thus far. Hope they keep it going. Here are a few autos!

Bizzydesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #22 (permalink)

I missed the part about showing some of our Bulls PC.

Here are some of my favorites, many of which I also happened to have pulled.

http://s466.photobucket.com/albums/rr27/realreodeal/
realreodeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #23 (permalink)

lets go bulls beat L.A tonight

new day new guy..... joakim

Old 01-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #24 (permalink)

Go Bulls! I agree with Taj, he a good player within the Bull's system and should be given more minutes, if only to give the starters more rest. They really should give Butler & Taj more run so they can develop their bench a bit more. Butler has shown some flashes of ability.

I am really happy to see Hinrich back, even though he's not as decent as he once was anymore. I still remember how happy I was when the Bulls started turning around when they drafted him & after the 04-05 draft, so I always like seeing him.

Here's my card contribution for the day
Old 01-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #25 (permalink)