Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default No CP3 Tonight...

Game still will be good because Eric Bledsoe should be showing OKC what they missed out on. Hahaha.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Eric Bledsoe is gonna get paid. He is arguably the best backup point guard in the NBA. The Thunder didn't exactly "miss out" on him, as they drafted him...but there were more pressing team needs at the time. They needed bigs, and Eric Maynor had already established himself as an excellent backup PG. So, they traded the rights away. Unfortunetly, since Eric Maynor blew out his knee....he will never be the same. And the Thunder will continue to search for a backup PG.

Looking forward to this game!
Filthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

grrr that sucks..
was wondering why the thunder were a 2 pt fav in LA afetre opening a 2 pt underdog..
cp3 played terrible against the warriors yesterday..

i collect basketball patch cards..
bettydaw1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
bas

Clipps needed cp today bleds was garbage, hes good as a backup pg but has a long way to go to being a good starter
Old 01-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #5 (permalink)

Yea I'm sorry but sometimes I absolutely hate Bledsoe. He is just not meant to be a point guard. He never set anyone up, when he passes is when he gets stuck and pass it out to the 3 pt line and someone has to set it up again. He plays energetic but a lot of time that turns into turnover or out of control layups. Starting pg and 4 assists? 5 for 16 shooting? There is enough scorer on the team that he doesn't need to this many shots. I was at the game and when I saw that Bledsoe was starting I said oh crap. He is a solid backup but I can't see him starting pg for any playoffs team.
crazymj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
Yea I'm sorry but sometimes I absolutely hate Bledsoe. He is just not meant to be a point guard. He never set anyone up, when he passes is when he gets stuck and pass it out to the 3 pt line and someone has to set it up again. He plays energetic but a lot of time that turns into turnover or out of control layups. Starting pg and 4 assists? 5 for 16 shooting? There is enough scorer on the team that he doesn't need to this many shots. I was at the game and when I saw that Bledsoe was starting I said oh crap. He is a solid backup but I can't see him starting pg for any playoffs team.
He had 1 turnover in 35 minutes. He has a long way before he is Chris Paul which is what you're used to, but this is a bit much. He can be a really good point guard in this league. He is shooting 46% from the floor and 39% from deep. That's very efficient.

The Clippers lost because they got outplayed.
lb_sa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb_sa View Post
He had 1 turnover in 35 minutes. He has a long way before he is Chris Paul which is what you're used to, but this is a bit much. He can be a really good point guard in this league. He is shooting 46% from the floor and 39% from deep. That's very efficient.

The Clippers lost because they got outplayed.
did u watch the game?
1 turnover yes, but the offense had a horrible flow...not many clean looks..

i collect basketball patch cards..
bettydaw1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

Remember when CP3 went down on New Orleans and Dareen Collison had that amazing streak? After he was traded to the pacers and was expected to become there starting point guard. As we saw he wasn't and still doesn't seem ready to be a starter in this league. Eric Bledsoe could be in the same boat. We just don't know. I will say that he is an athletic freak and very fun to watch. He still doesn't get others players high percentage shots that the good PGs get there teammates.