Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomiamigo View Post
Wojo never won anything. I was there when they choked against UNC and he cried about it.

He never even made a Final Four. At Duke! Of course in 1995 they had a losing record with Wojo.

Then they lost to East Michigan by 15 the following year.
Then they lost to #10 Providence by 11 the following year.
Then as a #1 seed, they finally won more than 1 game in the Tourney in 4 years, but still didn't advance out of their region.

Meanwhile, the Heels made the FF in 1995, 1997, 1998 those years.

The rest of the cards are awesome though!
Lol...those darn facts! But he slapped the floor!!!
Nsingerma11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #27 (permalink)

Nice cards~
I guess that Panini isn't as strict with Durant and Griffin signing cards for fans - as long as these cards are produced by Panini.
If my memory serves, there's a member here being denied by Griffin for signing a Topps card, but got a Panini card signed by him seconds later.

Check the price of the Panini Authentic "Submit Your Own" program - the cheapest price of getting Kobe sign an item is over $500, which is about triple the cheapest price for getting Durant or Griffin sign from that program. I guess that it might be one of the reasons that Kobe doesn't sign free autographs for fans often these days - both sides make big money out of it.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjho852 View Post
Nice cards~
I guess that Panini isn't as strict with Durant and Griffin signing cards for fans - as long as these cards are produced by Panini.
If my memory serves, there's a member here being denied by Griffin for signing a Topps card, but got a Panini card signed by him seconds later.

Check the price of the Panini Authentic "Submit Your Own" program - the cheapest price of getting Kobe sign an item is over $500, which is about triple the cheapest price for getting Durant or Griffin sign from that program. I guess that it might be one of the reasons that Kobe doesn't sign free autographs for fans often these days - both sides make big money out of it.
Its sad its such a business, but I guess were the ones to blame for that haha

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
SPauthentic84 is offline   Reply With Quote