Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #226 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
this hobby is about, and will always be about PRIZZZZMMM.
Ok, I can't say that I don't know what a Prizm is anymore.... but at first I thought everyone was talking about the 1985 Prism Jewel Stickers!!

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
Old 02-23-2013, 08:11 PM   #227 (permalink)

I not reading 10 pages of responses and I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but it is an AMAZING card. $10,000......never happen......if that was a legit $3000 i would have grabbed it.......offer I don't see it getting more.........if seller is REALLY hoping for close to his BIN then he's most likely going to have the card for a long time. People are ridiculous
Old 02-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #228 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Who cares what he sells his card for?
Im thinking the same. If a price is placed on something and someone buys it then isn't on the buyer? I thought the usual phrase was " its only worth what someone will pay"?

Im in NOWAY saying one is right or wrong here.. just stating what I hear ALOT!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #229 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieGraphs View Post
Im thinking the same. If a price is placed on something and someone buys it then isn't on the buyer? I thought the usual phrase was " its only worth what someone will pay"?

Im in NOWAY saying one is right or wrong here.. just stating what I hear ALOT!
The point is, supposedly someone is willing to pay THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS for this card (based on a message posted on the auction), yet that seems ludicrous to everyone and the seller (a known hypocrite) refuses to prove that it's legit.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #230 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
The point is, supposedly someone is willing to pay THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS for this card (based on a message posted on the auction), yet that seems ludicrous to everyone and the seller (a known hypocrite) refuses to prove that it's legit.
Why are you so stressed out? You try to compare it to glonbott but its a completely different story. Glonbott actually manipulated the market by faking actual sales.

Sportscarditup has a card listed high. There is an accusation that he faked the message. A message. Not a sale. It's different.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #231 (permalink)

First off, don't get exicted and think I will be going back and forth with you....

That being said. Who told you to stalk my listing, go allll the way at the bottom of the page, and read my questions?

None of your business! Get over it.... yes, I spoke out against shilled auctions in the past, so here you are now trying your hardest to make me look just as those shillers. smh

Very nice try! But move on... this is none of your business!

Old 02-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #232 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Why are you so stressed out? You try to compare it to glonbott but its a completely different story. Glonbott actually manipulated the market by faking actual sales.

Sportscarditup has a card listed high. There is an accusation that he faked the message. A message. Not a sale. It's different.
Not that big of a difference. Since his is a 1/1 he can't fake auctions because everyone knows it's him, so he does the next best thing...fake offers. It's convenient that the person offering $3,000 didn't just make an offer and sent him a message which...conveniently gets shown on the auction page.

And you're right, it is only an accusation, but that's because he won't say who made the offer which would quite easily clear this right up.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #233 (permalink)

This thread should die. What a bunch of pointless arguing.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Old 02-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #234 (permalink)

Saying this again because it's a reasonable request, is it not?

Quote:
At least PM it to a mod and get them to post it as being genuine or something. Otherwise you're always going to look like a liar.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #235 (permalink)

Quote:
I understand the frustration. If the card is real then any price he is asking is "legit" IMO. Don't like it, don't buy it. Know what I mean?

Quote:

Message or sale. If someone buys it for a price that is set then its sold! Regardless of what the market around it is doing. Again guy's I'm just adding a different opinion.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #236 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Not that big of a difference. Since his is a 1/1 he can't fake auctions because everyone knows it's him, so he does the next best thing...fake offers. It's convenient that the person offering $3,000 didn't just make an offer and sent him a message which...conveniently gets shown on the auction page.

And you're right, it is only an accusation, but that's because he won't say who made the offer which would quite easily clear this right up.
It is a difference. H

Gonblott manipulated how many actual sales?

A fake message is the same thing as any seller who says 'oh my card is worth xxx' oh I got an offer of xx in the past.

It's words not actions. That's a big difference.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #237 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieGraphs View Post
Message or sale. If someone buys it for a price that is set then its sold! Regardless of what the market around it is doing. Again guy's I'm just adding a different opinion.
...this is exactly what people like Gonblott who were hyping cards and faking sales want you to believe...
Old 02-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #238 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:

Really...I wouldnt want any sellers telling everyone what i offered on a public forum...Its nobodies bussiness but the seller and the buyers...Thats just common sense not to publicly say who made the offer....Dont you think?...LOL...Dont answer that!

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
Old 02-23-2013, 08:47 PM   #239 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
Really...I wouldnt want any sellers telling everyone what i offered on a public forum...Its nobodies bussiness but the seller and the buyers...Thats just common sense not to publicly say who made the offer....Dont you think?...LOL...Dont answer that!
Peace out!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #240 (permalink)
Banned

There is a difference between hyping cards AND faking sales.

And

Hyping cards.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #241 (permalink)

SMH...SMH...SMH...SMH...SMFH...SMH...

Did I do it right?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #242 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
SMH...SMH...SMH...SMH...SMFH...SMH...

Did I do it right?
You got it!

Wow! Have I really made this "SMH" this famous!?

Oh my goodness, I am honered! and never knew I would become this famous!!! (bowing down to the crowd - and doing the miss America wave).

Old 02-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #243 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
You got it!

Wow! Have I really made this "SMH" this famous!?

Oh my goodness, I am honered! and never knew I would become this famous!!! (bowing down to the crowd - and doing the miss America wave).
I think you mean 'infamous'
Old 02-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #244 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob50 View Post
I think you mean 'infamous'
What are you bitching about, it's my neck!

Old 02-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #245 (permalink)

Quote:
Careful, you don't want to get reported for your language!

Finally getting what you deserve, Gio.

Enjoy.

Hows your view on Fleer Retro today?
Still think its the best investment in the hobby???
Old 02-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #246 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotgame15 View Post
Careful, you don't want to get reported for your language!

Finally getting what you deserve, Gio.

Enjoy.

Hows your view on Fleer Retro today?
Still think its the best investment in the hobby???

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Didn't he hype it way up then when he opened his box refused to say what he go because it didn't live up to the hype?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #247 (permalink)

Quote:
and if you went and found yourself a girlfriend, you could also get her to rub it when it is sore from SMHing all day!
Old 02-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #248 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Didn't he hype it way up then when he opened his box refused to say what he go because it didn't live up to the hype?
I didn't see the thread about that, however, he joined Ozcardtrader and started going on and on about Fleer Retro saying it's the best product ever and it will surpass all 90's inserts in Value and be the next big thing!

What happened to Retro, is exactly what i said would happen, hype died down and now its a joke.

We had pages and pages of back and forth....

I came to the conclusion that Gio, has some deluded point of view that i have never come across before, his intelligence is limited to picking apart type o's and not ever getting to a real fact or point of view that makes sense.

He says the NBA today is bigger then it was back in 1993, i could go on and on about the nonsense he came up with, but as most people know, no-one has to point out he's and idiot, he does that all on his own.

Btw, he got banned over there too.

NUFF SAID,SMH,SMH,SMH,SMH.....
Old 02-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #249 (permalink)

Quote:
Please do not write obscenities directed at other members. There might be kids viewing these forums and blowoutcards reputation should not be representative of this behavior.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #250 (permalink)

Quote:
I hate to break it to you but hasn't it been confirmed multiple times that the sales of Jordan cards have been fake. Who's the imbecile?

Also isn't jun in the comments the huge scammer that has been banned himself from here.

Lol
Exactly Mr 500 bid retractions in 6 mths lol