Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: califorina
Posts: 174
Default 86 Fleer Jordan PSA 10 OC!!!!!

Nice Job PSA look at the awful centering T/B I dont know whats worse this piece of S**T or the other Piece of S**T PSA 10 memory lane is selling with the crease on the back

supercards2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
KEARYCOLBERT83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 2,274
Default

Please just stop talking about Michael Jordan rookies for a day
__________________
-OWNER OF THE SPORTS CARD JUNCTION, PGH
*ALWAYS BUYING/CONSIGNING LARGE COLLECTIONS*
BUYING SINGLE SIGNED BASEBALLS!
KEARYCOLBERT83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: califorina
Posts: 174
Default

people must know how awful PSA is
supercards2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: califorina
Posts: 174
Default

can anybody show proof BGS has ever screwed up a jordan this bad anybody?
supercards2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Stockton,Ca
Posts: 2,061
Default

well besides the cards moving around in the holder
ivecenanuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
pnft17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,046
Default

Card still easily falls in 60-40 PSA 10 range for centering.
pnft17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
IronMonkey415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 17,444
Default

Talk about some Shawn Kemp rookie card for once.
__________________
Only shipping in the U.S.
IronMonkey415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Sportscard Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 944
Default

Look at the right side of the case by the Fleer logo. See that?

It's possible that the card in the holder is not the one that PSA gave the 10 to.
Sportscard Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: califorina
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnft17 View Post
Card still easily falls in 60-40 PSA 10 range for centering.
get your eyes checked there is nothing 60/40 centering T/B about this jordan. maybe slightly better then 70/30 maybe 68/32 T/B at best
supercards2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: califorina
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportscard Fan View Post
Look at the right side of the case by the Fleer logo. See that?

It's possible that the card in the holder is not the one that PSA gave the 10 to.
the card is not tampered with ok that is normel patch frost that you get from PSA . PSA really F**ked up bad on this one
supercards2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
jj2
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,819
Default

Is this guy sitting on a bunch of BGS Jordan rookies he's thinking about selling and is trying to boost the sales a bit? His obsession with this is a little unsettling.
jj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 13,084
Default

BGS grading SUCKS!!!!!!

They will give a "Gem" card 3 9.5 sub-grades, and the centering a 9, so.......... let's face it, BGS sucks a 1,000 times more! PSA can make mistakes from time to time, but all companies do. What's your point?

PSA is the best grading company in the world for cards, period.
__________________
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 13,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2 View Post
Is this guy sitting on a bunch of BGS Jordan rookies he's thinking about selling and is trying to boost the sales a bit? His obsession with this is a little unsettling.
BINGO!!!!!!

We've seen it all OP, and this situation is no different....

Heck, people out there are trying to bring the Jordan RC back to prices they used to be! lol... how long ago could one be had for $3500 to $5000 in BGS Gemt 9.5? Not too long ago... all of a sudden they became MORE rare haha... so you get more 9.5's in the world, and they become more rare huh. It's called SHILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Hegotgame15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Australia.
Posts: 1,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
BGS grading SUCKS!!!!!!

They will give a "Gem" card 3 9.5 sub-grades, and the centering a 9, so.......... let's face it, BGS sucks a 1,000 times more! PSA can make mistakes from time to time, but all companies do. What's your point?

PSA is the best grading company in the world for cards, period.
With that comment, your about as smart as the O.P...
SMH in true sportsitupcards fashion....
Hegotgame15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 13,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotgame15 View Post
With that comment, your about as smart as the O.P...
SMH in true sportsitupcards fashion....
Yes yes, we all know... you're a fan of mine, what else is new... SMH

Move along fan, and find someone else to follow around because you think they're so amazing! SMH...

Your cards getting enough light?
__________________
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 13,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotgame15 View Post
With that comment, your about as smart as the O.P...
SMH in true sportsitupcards fashion....
Oh yeah, and it's not "your" about.... It's "YOU'RE" about!!!! smh... Wow.
__________________
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
bkovach06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 4,385
Default

it's frosted on the right side, isn't that the main showing of a case that has been cracked open?
bkovach06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
Hegotgame15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Australia.
Posts: 1,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Yes yes, we all know... you're a fan of mine, what else is new... SMH

Move along fan, and find someone else to follow around because you think they're so amazing! SMH...

Your cards getting enough light?

Again, do some research on LED lights, genius...
I can't help the fact that you make ridiculous comments like you do...

I have seen you make comments that make complete sense and could be considered as intelligent insight...

Then you say things like the above comment and reminds me of just how simple you can be...

Shake your head some more...
It won't make PSA better then BGS...
90% of the time a BGS 9.5 is in better condition the a PSA 10...
If you think any different then you must not have seen enough PSA and BGS to know what your talking about....

I would have a BGS 9.5 Mj rookie over a PSA 10 anyday, regardless of price more often then not the BGS 9.5 is the better card.

As for the PSA 10 with damage, it's clearly from the case and wouldn't have been graded like that...

I don't know why it's so hard to admit both company's are good at what they do, only difference is BGS has a higher standard for grading gem/mint cards...
Hegotgame15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
SportsItUpCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Collector since 1992
Posts: 13,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotgame15 View Post
Again, do some research on LED lights, genius...
I can't help the fact that you make ridiculous comments like you do...

I have seen you make comments that make complete sense and could be considered as intelligent insight...

Then you say things like the above comment and reminds me of just how simple you can be...

Shake your head some more...
It won't make PSA better then BGS...
90% of the time a BGS 9.5 is in better condition the a PSA 10...
If you think any different then you must not have seen enough PSA and BGS to know what your talking about....

I would have a BGS 9.5 Mj rookie over a PSA 10 anyday, regardless of price more often then not the BGS 9.5 is the better card.

As for the PSA 10 with damage, it's clearly from the case and wouldn't have been graded like that...

I don't know why it's so hard to admit both company's are good at what they do, only difference is BGS has a higher standard for grading gem/mint cards...
Well you make stupid comments ALL the time.... you just can't help yourself, can you. Just give it up, because it really gets old. You following someone around and always saying stupid things doesn't make you look too bright, does it? Just stop. Really, it gets old. There's no need for it. Just stop following me around, because it makes YOU look stupid, not me.

Just move on..... you don't have to follow me around. You really don't. Don't try to make me sound like the bad guy, and you try to pretend you're something you're not. You're the one that stirs things up, not me.

So yeah, just move on.... it's really time. Have a great day!
__________________
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Hegotgame15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Australia.
Posts: 1,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Oh yeah, and it's not "your" about.... It's "YOU'RE" about!!!! smh... Wow.
Lmao YOUR/YOU'RE back on grammar and punctuation rather then facts...
Just like old times, how did that work for you last time around???

You still think the NBA is bigger now then it was in the 90's???
You STILL think FLEER RETRO is worth more then the 90's originals???
How many pages of rubbish did you spill on ozcards about how RETRO was going to surpass the 90's originals and become the next boom???
How long did the BOOM last??? EXACTLY has long as I said It would!!!!

Now look at the prices!!!
Not even close to the 90's..
Dropping every month!!!
Go on, start up about Mj shilling because thats all you ever say...

You never address facts, you simply start on grammer because you can't win on facts...

Bring it, you simple Jack.
Hegotgame15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
Hegotgame15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Australia.
Posts: 1,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Well you make stupid comments ALL the time.... you just can't help yourself, can you. Just give it up, because it really gets old. You following someone around and always saying stupid things doesn't make you look too bright, does it? Just stop. Really, it gets old. There's no need for it. Just stop following me around, because it makes YOU look stupid, not me.

Just move on..... you don't have to follow me around. You really don't. Don't try to make me sound like the bad guy, and you try to pretend you're something you're not. You're the one that stirs things up, not me.

So yeah, just move on.... it's really time. Have a great day!
Wow repeat yourself much???
How many times do you need to say it in one post???
I'm not the one that comes in Mj threads making ridiculous comments, I just respond sometimes...
Again, zero facts....
Following you am I?
Name a thread I have commented on the doesn't involve Mj that I have quoted you in???
I can only think of one....and it's was still about Mj shilling...
I only ever have something to say when it comes the the Mj market, NEVER do I have ANYTHING to say when it's not about MJ or related to the Mj market...
Why???? Because I have no idea about other markets, unlike yourself you are the know all end all when it comes to just about anything...

Last edited by Hegotgame15; 03-08-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Added a type-O just for simple JACK.
Hegotgame15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Dwade Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotgame15 View Post
Lmao YOUR/YOU'RE back on grammar and punctuation rather then facts...
Just like old times, how did that work for you last time around???

You still think the NBA is bigger now then it was in the 90's???
You STILL think FLEER RETRO is worth more then the 90's originals???
How many pages of rubbish did you spill on ozcards about how RETRO was going to surpass the 90's originals and become the next boom???
How long did the BOOM last??? EXACTLY has long as I said It would!!!!

Now look at the prices!!!
Not even close to the 90's..
Dropping every month!!!
Go on, start up about Mj shilling because thats all you ever say...

You never address facts, you simply start on grammer because you can't win on facts...

Bring it, you simple Jack.
Bro, the fact that you remember all those statements that he posted in the past, shows that you have nothing going on for you man........
__________________
Collecting Lebron James 03-04 Autos/Michael Jordan Bulls Autos
No reasonable offers declined, love to work with fellow collectors
My sale thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball-singles-buy-sell-trade/807915-quicksale-mid-highend-need-these-gone.html#post8398197
Dwade Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,978
Default

the 'ignore' feature is your friend.
__________________
"You stand out as crazy on the Internet. Do you realize how tough that is?"
AlabamaSlamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:05 AM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,988
Default

and another psa vs bgs battle.
howethegreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

I wouldnt touch this card.

2 reasons.

1. Frosting on the PSA holder makes the card slabbed skeptical.
2. PSA Slab # starts with a 0. (Dont trust anything from the Orlando era of PSA)
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.