Blowout Cards Forums
Top Shelf

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #176 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Yeah I saw that too. But why did you leave the part out where they talk to Bowen? The part where he says it was not dirty. The part where you just completely made up a lie about?

I mean you are always claiming that players know best and sports personalities no nothing. Just seems like you are posting half the points and ignoring everything else. Why is that? Especially when you brought it up but completely lied about it.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #177 (permalink)
Banned

What did bowen say? Tell me specfically what he said? That it wasnt a dirty play and its ok that Jones moved in on Kobe? Is that what he said?

You are useless and looking for a confrontation. Just leave. I dont get you. You still havent even picked a stance on whether it was dirty or not. You toe the line that its neither that way you can always go back to "I never said, Where did I say that, show me where I said that, I never said that". Getting pretty lame

players know best. The player that knows BEST is KObe. Do you want to know why? Because he has been on the end of the attempted injury plays Jones pulls.

Last edited by Orangejello727; 03-15-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:17 AM   #178 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Bruce Bowen of all people called it dirty
Actually this is a lie.

Bowen said, "No I don't think it was a dirty play, I think it was a play that should have been called a foul."

Seems very similar to what I've been saying this whole time.

Bowen then does discuss how he Jones did 'walk' into Kobe and that he didn't completely contest the shot as he should have.

He then discusses how Jones history with Kobe has made people jump unrationally to the 'dirty call'.

He then says that he did not have thoughts of 'oh i'm going to walk under him' and discusses how as a defender your goal is to be 'in their space' and being in their space things happen.

He stresses that their should have been a foul called though as the defender did get in his space illegally.

He says, "I can't say that was a dirty play. I have seen dirty plays and I don't see that right their as a dirty play."

Again, "I cant say that makes him a dirty player."

He then once again discusses how its a foul. "He walked into him, its a foul"

He then says it is a dangerous play and you can't walk into a guy shooting and that it should have been called a foul.

They then talk about Kobe taking the swing at Ginobili.

So no where does Bowen say 'it is a dirty play' like you just posted and tried to play off.

So did you just make that up? or did you just completely spin and twist Bowens words? Either or both show you have no credibility by making up lies.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #179 (permalink)
Banned

Bruce Bowen never saw his stepping in as dirty either.

Steven Smith says its dirty
Marc Jackson says its dirty
Kobe says its intent to injure

Jones has admitted to purposely doing things like tripping kobe in the past after being called out.

You are a troll. Im not engaging in your stupid rhetoric of back and forth on I lied and you told the truth.

You have been caught too many times trying to baby fight by taking jabs at non issues. You yourself have been caught saying... "It was dirty", "No its not dirty"... "Its not clean" then followed by "where did I state that? I never said that... Where did I say that, Show me where I said that...I never said that"

Silly games.

PUtting the clown back on ignore ..

10 min misconduct for Reaching
2 min Minor for playing silly games chasing his tale around in a circle.

Last edited by Orangejello727; 03-15-2013 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #180 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Bruce Bowen never saw his stepping in as dirty either.

Steven Smith says its dirty
Marc Jackson says its dirty
Kobe says its intent to injure

Jones has admitted to purposely doing things like tripping kobe in the past after being called out.

You are a troll. Im not engaging in your stupid rhetoric of back and forth on I lied and you told the truth.

You have been caught too many times trying to baby fight by taking jabs at non issues. You yourself have been caught saying... "It was dirty", "No its not dirty"... "Its not clean" then followed by "where did I state that? I never said that... Where did I say that, Show me where I said that...I never said that"

Silly games.

PUtting the clown back on ignore ..

10 min misconduct for Reaching
2 min Minor for playing silly games chasing his tale around in a circle.
Why did you say Bowen said it was dirty?

He clearly didn't. And I called you out on it. Sorry I had to expose your lies.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #181 (permalink)
Banned

Skip Bayless said it was dirty also.

Pretty much only an idiot will defend it as clean, or someone who is trolling. Like the Lebron fan that only posts in Laker threads
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #182 (permalink)

It was an intentionally play. I'll let others decide if it qualifies for being dirty but certainly Jones knew what he was doing and the risk he was putting Kobe at.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #183 (permalink)
Banned

Yeah he fouled him.

Good to see I still have one eyeds infatuation.

So about Bowen. Who do you trust a nba player and all time amazing defender or the guy that lied about his high school basketball career? Lol
Old 03-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #184 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
It was an intentionally play. I'll let others decide if it qualifies for being dirty but certainly Jones knew what he was doing and the risk he was putting Kobe at.
Wow that is an awesome quote you have for your Sig
sucram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:58 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Skip Bayless said it was dirty also.

Pretty much only an idiot will defend it as clean, or someone who is trolling. Like the Lebron fan that only posts in Laker threads
I don't know which is more amazing to me. Skip Bayless' comment or you actually give credit to Skip Bayless' comment. wow.

http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/xavieronly1/Basketball/Penny%20Hardaway%20PC/
xavieronly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:01 PM   #186 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
I don't know which is more amazing to me. Skip Bayless' comment or you actually give credit to Skip Bayless' comment. wow.
I'm just saying, that pretty much everyone that I've heard weigh in on this has said it was dirty.....and then there's murrke
Old 03-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #187 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm just saying, that pretty much everyone that I've heard weigh in on this has said it was dirty.....and then there's murrke
If I were you (who is trying to make a arugment), I wouldn't quote Skip bayless' comment. That, in fact, just makes you look stupid. At least quote from someone who is not a TV troll.

http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/xavieronly1/Basketball/Penny%20Hardaway%20PC/
Old 03-15-2013, 01:06 PM   #188 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Oh and Bruce Bowen. You know the former nba player who is known for his defense.

The say Bruce Bowen that someone tried to make up a lie about to use as proof. Lol
Old 03-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #189 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavieronly1 View Post
If I were you (who is trying to make a arugment), I wouldn't quote Skip bayless' comment. That, in fact, just makes you look stupid. At least quote from someone who is not a TV troll.
Well everyone else has already been mentioned ha.

Skip was the only one I didn't see mentioned.

Basically I was mentioning him because he is the annoying guy who always goes against what everyone else think. But even he agreed with Stephen Smith about it being dirty.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #190 (permalink)
Banned

And by skip bay less you mean the guy that also said it shouldn't have been a foul. You agree with the all knowing skip on that?
Old 03-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #191 (permalink)
Banned

And also, I'm not really trying to make an argument.

It is what it is, which is a dirty play.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:11 PM   #192 (permalink)

Quote:
i too have heard several players and analyst say it was not dirty and some say it was dirty (kind of like this forum is lol). now that ive watched it a thousand times, i still dont think it was intentional. a foul yes, but so was kobe sticking out the leg for contact. i think kobe will be out for a few games, and by the time the playoffs role around, he will be fine (as long as he doesnt come down on it funny).
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #193 (permalink)
Banned

Stop being rational. It's 100% confirmed dirty because skip and Stephen a and Kobe said so. Ignore everyone else. Duh.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #194 (permalink)
Banned

Also, our updated totals for this afternoon

Murrke posts

Lakers Team Thread that is 7 days old........ 39!

Heat Team Thread that is 6 MONTHS old......26!

Old 03-15-2013, 01:20 PM   #195 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Also, our updated totals for this afternoon

Murrke posts

Lakers Team Thread that is 7 days old........ 39!

Heat Team Thread that is 6 MONTHS old......26!

Please stop trolling. For someone that has me on ignore you are quite obsessed with my posting habits. Once again I am flattered.

And how could I expect you to understand how a conversation on a message board works. Silly me.

What I really want to know is why you have so many huge pics off Kobe's face. Man crush?
Old 03-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #196 (permalink)

Murrke he puts you on ignore from time to time. He takes it off to get a laugh every once in awhile. I think this is like your 20th post asking if he has you on ignore. Figure it out
sucram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #197 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucram View Post
Murrke he puts you on ignore from time to time. He takes it off to get a laugh every once in awhile. I think this is like your 20th post asking if he has you on ignore. Figure it out
Yeah he's a flip flopper. He says how peacful it is and how much better te site is when I'm on ignore. Yet he's so concerned about my posts and responding to them. Does really make sense?
Especially after boldly claiming everytime. In sick of you I'm putting you on ignore in done responding to you. Lol

I think he has a crush on me....
Old 03-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Yeah he's a flip flopper. He says how peacful it is and how much better te site is when I'm on ignore. Yet he's so concerned about my posts and responding to them. Does really make sense?
Especially after boldly claiming everytime. In sick of you I'm putting you on ignore in done responding to you. Lol

I think he has a crush on me....
Go get a room.

Old 03-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #199 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingbling23 View Post
i too have heard several players and analyst say it was not dirty and some say it was dirty (kind of like this forum is lol). now that ive watched it a thousand times, i still dont think it was intentional. a foul yes, but so was kobe sticking out the leg for contact. i think kobe will be out for a few games, and by the time the playoffs role around, he will be fine (as long as he doesnt come down on it funny).
When Jones tripped Kobe in 2009, he said it wasnt intentional. When questioned later, he admitted that he did it on purpose because it was a playoff game.

So if a player admits after he has been called out for a dirty play, what makes you think he didnt throw his hip into kobe on purpose knowing the consequences of doing so could lead to an injury?
Old 03-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #200 (permalink)

Quote:
When Jones tripped Kobe in 2009, he said it wasnt intentional. When questioned later, he admitted that he did it on purpose because it was a playoff game.

So if a player admits after he has been called out for a dirty play, what makes you think he didnt throw his hip into kobe on purpose knowing the consequences of doing so could lead to an injury?
thats not enough for me, i cant stand ron artest, but i dont look at every foul he commits as trying to hurt someone even after what he did to harden.
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote