Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default wow anybody watching lebron tonight?

Looks like hes taking out his frustration from wed loss on the hornets... putting on a clinic
Outscored the whole hornets team all the way until 6 mins left in the half...

Scored like 23 pts in a span of like 6 mins...

5 straight 3s all over the court.

Just nasty
LeonfromNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Best player on the planet.

Nobody is even almost close

Allen Iverson, Lebron James Game Used & 2004-05 Upper Deck Basketball (Anything for my set)
Nyfancam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Second thread on this

Come join me on Draftkings...unless you scared.
(Link will give both of us bonuses.)
ronaldo943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

LOL....let's keep this to one thread guys.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

too bad he is as delicate as a flower
howethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

remember when people were trying to say durant was the best player in the nba. hahaha
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

I never thought that but he a very close 2nd
LeonfromNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

durant is good, not lebron good
ivecenanuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

investing in more lebron chrome rcs as we speak
Old 03-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Wish I could be watching the game....
Juke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivecenanuff View Post
investing in more lebron chrome rcs as we speak
Good idea.
Juke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #12 (permalink)

Lebum never will achieve greatness. With the people today, comparing him to Michael Jordan. Durant has already led the NBA in scoring 3 seasons. Lebum has one. Within reaching the finals 3 times. Lebum won on his 3rd time. Not only did he leave Cleveland. He said he would do anything to win. Ran down to south beach like a little girl. Took over sheWade's team. Then you people have the nerve to call him great. He's a sellout and hope he breaks a leg...LEBUM IS A SCRUB
JALALLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JALALLAR View Post
Lebum never will achieve greatness. With the people today, comparing him to Michael Jordan. Durant has already led the NBA in scoring 3 seasons. Lebum has one. Within reaching the finals 3 times. Lebum won on his 3rd time. Not only did he leave Cleveland. He said he would do anything to win. Ran down to south beach like a little girl. Took over sheWade's team. Then you people have the nerve to call him great. He's a sellout and hope he breaks a leg...LEBUM IS A SCRUB
yea scoring titles makes u legendary
Old 03-30-2013, 01:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JALALLAR View Post
Lets break down what you said, and I'm not really a Lebron fan...

Bold 1: 3 MVP's (soon to be 4), numerous accolades, and a title aren't enough?

Bold 2: While true, all the great guards/small forwards were very well rounded. Durant's "career high" assists average this year is significantly lower than any year Lebron ever had, and only better than 2 of Kobe's years since he became a starter.

Bold 3: I'm guessing you're from Ohio?

Bold 4: Just pure stupidity. Out of the hundreds of millions of people who have played basketball worldwide since the game was invented, he's already in the top 20 EVER. Calm down, no MVP is a scrub. No all-star is a scrub. No all-nba is a scrub. No scoring champion was ever a scrub. The man is the best in the league right now, if he's a scrub, so is everyone else in the league.
Quigley24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Michael Jordan led the league 10 times the 15 seasons he played. I wasn't trying to say it for that purpose. Lebum might be your king but hes my queen. People already have him surpassed Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Wilt, Russell, etc. He's not strong mentally. His jump shots are plain ugly. Most of his points are in the paint. With the same lay-up or dunk. Afraid to enter contest bc he believes he will lose. During the 2013 All-star pre-game. Lebum said I am in-game dunker. The league favors him bc Kobe is old. Don't be mad, bc no matter what lebum fans say......
JALALLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
What makes you legendary? copycatting the slap white powder in the air before the game starts?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley24 View Post
Lets break down what you said, and I'm not really a Lebron fan...

Bold 1: 3 MVP's (soon to be 4), numerous accolades, and a title aren't enough?

Bold 2: While true, all the great guards/small forwards were very well rounded. Durant's "career high" assists average this year is significantly lower than any year Lebron ever had, and only better than 2 of Kobe's years since he became a starter.

Bold 3: I'm guessing you're from Ohio?

Bold 4: Just pure stupidity. Out of the hundreds of millions of people who have played basketball worldwide since the game was invented, he's already in the top 20 EVER. Calm down, no MVP is a scrub. No all-star is a scrub. No all-nba is a scrub. No scoring champion was ever a scrub. The man is the best in the league right now, if he's a scrub, so is everyone else in the league.
Aren't Heat fans the ones who said assists are a pointless stat?
Old 03-30-2013, 01:40 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFan28 View Post
Aren't Heat fans the ones who said assists are a pointless stat?
I've never heard that, but if they did then that's just plain silly. Lets be honest though, Alexcampos is the only Heat fan here who consistently uses legitimate reasoning in his posts from what I've seen.
Quigley24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley24 View Post
I've never heard that, but if they did then that's just plain silly. Lets be honest though, Alexcampos is the only Heat fan here who consistently uses legitimate reasoning in his posts from what I've seen.
please point out any post ive made where i do not use legitimate reasoning. we have a few heat fans on this board that like to post things because they know it will push people's buttons, because there are a few people on this thread that like to make posts trying to push heat/lebron fans buttons. those few people give their respective team/player fans a bad rap.
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Why would anyone need to watch Lebron? there are new thread's about Lebron/Heat/Rondo/celtics/kobe/laker thread everyday on this site.

Last time I checked this said basketball not only those three player's/teams.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
Why would anyone need to watch Lebron? there are new thread's about Lebron/Heat/Rondo/celtics/kobe/laker thread everyday on this site.

is there anything wrong with people making threads that stir up discussion? no one has put a ban on making a thread about jason kidd, rudy gay, shawn kemp etc. theres just nobody making threads of anyone else.
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:56 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post

they are the most exciting teams/players to talk about in the league (lebron and kobe are all time greats, heat just got done with a 27 game win streak, the celtics are playing good ball without their star pg, and the lakers who stacked up with talent and everyone predicted to win the west are in danger of missing the playoffs completely) but yeah your right where are the hornets and bobcats threads, thats good conversation there
8lakers24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

u honestly think that if lebron wanted to leadthe leagu in scoring that he couldnt? please child
Old 03-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
u honestly think that if lebron wanted to leadthe leagu in scoring that he couldnt? please child
He probably could. So could any #1 player on any team. The point is its possible for a ton of players. Durant could do it. Kobe could do it. Westbrook could do it, etc..

Im not a lebron hater. Im a lebron fan dismayer! I think lebron is the best player in the league hands down. I give him respect for what he does and has done. What I wont do is accept giving him accolades for what he hasnt done and more importantly I will not accept an excuse for his wrong doings based on the straw man argument that "others do it all the time".

If Lebron scores 50 pts in a game, great! Kudos to him. I wont call him a ball hog or a shelfish player. Thats up to him. It just gets out of hand when people start saying he can do it, but he hasnt done it. Big difference.

I could be a billionaire if I wanted to. But im not!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingbling23 View Post
is there anything wrong with people making threads that stir up discussion? no one has put a ban on making a thread about jason kidd, rudy gay, shawn kemp etc. theres just nobody making threads of anyone else.
Yes, when there is various threads already about it. It gets annoying seeing the same thing and all those threads end the same with the same 15 page argument. It seems like for every 5 LeBron/heat thread there is a non related thread and quite a few times it turns into a LeBron/Kobe thread.

Most of these so called discussions end up in fights and threads getting locked and/or deleted.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote