Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Isaiah Thomas Preferred SILHO auto Patch Mail turn.... NIGHTMARE!

Received....

Last edited by crazymj; 05-04-2013 at 11:35 PM.
crazymj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

Shouldn't have called them.....just sayin.

Sucks for sure but...
SacGWYNN19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:44 AM   #3 (permalink)

Beautiful card bro!...Hope you get it!

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Just be calm when you get to the post office. Being nice always help! And hope the card makes it way to you eventually. Looks like a great card!
Old 05-03-2013, 01:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

The Post office has been extremely shady as of late...
Houdini's 50 Caser: BCAP-BV Breyvic Valera
Pejarox7620 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

This happened to me as well on a 50 dollar purchase. Says it was dlvd on 4/9. Still have yet to see it. Was a MASSIVE PC item as it was my guy jersey #'d to /10... Still have hopes that one day it will show up.
Basketball: HOFers
wadedaniel84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacGWYNN19 View Post
Shouldn't have called them.....just sayin.

Sucks for sure but...
Shouldn't have called them??? So when it said its supposed to be delivered and it doesn't, just wait forever instead of look into it? Not really sure if that works
Old 05-03-2013, 01:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Post Office Are getting really annoying as of late.
Hopefully you get your package safely, anyhow. Printed two Packages Last Night for delivery then this morning they said they can't accept printed ones that has a different date. I'm like it was printed last night obviously I can't mail it. They said they can't accept it.
So I have to void and get a new one. Waste of time .
Have anyone had this experience???

Kobe Anthology SET
thepinoymamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:07 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinoymamba View Post
Hopefully you get your package safely, anyhow. Printed two Packages Last Night for delivery then this morning they said they can't accept printed ones that has a different date. I'm like it was printed last night obviously I can't mail it. They said they can't accept it.
Pretty sure i have mailed packages that was like printed up to 3 days ago.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:09 AM   #10 (permalink)

Something similar happened to me a few months ago. What ended up happening was it took a few days to get delivered after the initial delivery statement. I don't know the circumstances of what was going on behind the scenes but I assume it had to do with lazy sorting and scanning practices. The good thing is that your package continues to show updated status which means that they have to still physically have your package to scan it through their system. I would imagine by tomorrow that you will be telling us that everything is fine. BTW nice card.
Pat3ntP3nd1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:17 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepinoymamba View Post

If the shipping date on the printed shipping form match the day you are actually sending it then there should be no reason they wouldn't accept it.

I know in the past I have had to void out some printed forms because I didn't verify that the ship date matches the day I planned on shipping. I know eBay will auto fill the date sometime so I make sure to verify now before I pay/print.
Pat3ntP3nd1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat3ntP3nd1ng View Post
Something similar happened to me a few months ago. What ended up happening was it took a few days to get delivered after the initial delivery statement. I don't know the circumstances of what was going on behind the scenes but I assume it had to do with lazy sorting and scanning practices. The good thing is that your package continues to show updated status which means that they have to still physically have your package to scan it through their system. I would imagine by tomorrow that you will be telling us that everything is fine. BTW nice card.
Only thing that worries me is that it was updated to "delivered" I wouldln't mind if it still said out for delivery or something since that just means maybe its not sorted yet like yesterday. I just don't want the post man to accidently delivery to the wrong address or had it sandwiched with another package or something. I mean it can be anywhere. But yes from the tracking, my local post office HAD IT, and he scanned it and put it on his truck for delivery. And what happened after that is a mystery.

And i do hope to post the card again tomrorow with picture taken with my own camera. Thanks for the messages guys, again just wanted to share the frustration and whine a little bit.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

The same thing happened to me, I had two packages out for delivery one day. Both were delivered but I only got one of them. When I checked the tracking, the delivery times were about a 15 minute difference. They ended up delivering the package to the wrong house and the mailman went door to door hunting it down for me. About 2 weeks later I had finally gotten it.

http://cookiechrisps.imgur.com
cookiechrisps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #14 (permalink)

Go there asap tomorrow. Its probably in a corner or something at the PO. talk to a supervisor and dont leave until they bring your package out. otherwise have the supervisor give you the number for the district director.

Collecting Bulls Players 3 Color GU Patch Cards.
thecomebacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #15 (permalink)

Yea I ordered a couple of shirts it said delivered the april 12th on tracking I was at home and I didn't get anything. I went down there, l called them talked to the supervisor, a person below him, he said he was gonna talk to the carrier and call me back he didn't call back, I talk the carrier he said he was off that day, I talked to another person he got all my info said the samething the supervisor said. then I called the company. Haha I was upset. But it sucks bc that could happen to every package we have and cant do anything about it. I still haven't heard back from the post office yet.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:42 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiechrisps View Post
The same thing happened to me, I had two packages out for delivery one day. Both were delivered but I only got one of them. When I checked the tracking, the delivery times were about a 15 minute difference. They ended up delivering the package to the wrong house and the mailman went door to door hunting it down for me. About 2 weeks later I had finally gotten it.
I even took peaks in my neighbor's mailboxes yesterday and today just to see maybe he made that mistake. I must have looked really freaking shady but i wanted my isaiah thomas!
Old 05-03-2013, 03:32 AM   #17 (permalink)

i had a package from chris justice on youtube that said it was delivered on the tracking and it took another week or so before i got it....i figured it was lost and gave up on it....so who knows when you might get it.....post office has sucked so bad
Old 05-03-2013, 04:12 AM   #18 (permalink)

I had a package showed delivered one day then the next day it changed to out for delivery and received it. What the chance the seller knows someone with your zip code and just ships it to his friend's address.
hard2guardtoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:18 AM   #19 (permalink)

A $75 card I bought showed as "delivered" yet it was never delivered to me! I called the post office and they were clueless/helpless, took my info...said they'd talk to the postal carrier ... of course I haven't heard anything in weeks now and I'm sure I won't.

It's getting ridiculous when things like this are happening so often now!
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:43 AM   #20 (permalink)

The prospect of losing their Saturday's has made postal workers angry and bitter.
zebrastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:34 PM   #21 (permalink)

UGGGHHH. That really sucks. I may be a pessimist, but that thing has to have been stolen, don't you think?? Here's my USPS issue:

I had an UD replacement for a 2009-10 Spokesperson auto of Al Horford (which was apparently never made), and it was delivered on the stated date, but the package was already opened and it was empty! I took the empty package to the PO, and gave it to the supervisor, who insisted that they "never would have delivered an opened, empty package!"

I left it with her and she said she would find out what happened after talking with the postman.

Three days later the package shows up in my mailbox, this time it is sealed with
USPS tape, and I open it up to find... NOTHING !

So I take it again back to the PO and give it to the Supervisor, who says "Where did you get that from? It was on my desk." I told her that it was delivered to my mailbox once again, empty. She was incredulous, claiming someone must have mistakenly taken it off her desk and sent it out again. She could not answer why it was empty and why it was mailed out. She stated she would get to the bottom of it, and call me.
That was over a year ago.....still waiting....Thank God it wasn't Lebron or MJ.
Had to have been stolen out of the package.

#nofaithinUSPS
Old 05-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #22 (permalink)

I've had this happen to me before. It was two package but the value on the cards was maybe around 200 and like you it said delivered but nothing. A few months later my neighbor knocked on the door with both packages saying "umm... these were delivered to me awhile ago" Man I had already gave up on them but what a relief. Hope everything works out for you.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #23 (permalink)

This was yesterday and complaining today?

LOL

I'd say 3-5 days regardless in stateside.
CxG Voodoo Doll is offline   Reply With Quote