Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,494
Exclamation nba playoffs thread thoughts !

ok guys im kind of interested to see what happens in these games I personally like the grizzlies to beat the spurs in 6 games 4-2 , and I think the heat are going to win the series in 5 games 4-1 , what are other peoples thoughts ? do you think the heat take the championship again? im really trying to get thoughts from other people I bet on games and I just wanna see what other peoples reactions and thoughts are!
cardshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,242
Default

Grizzlies have 60-70% chance to beat Spurs. 6 games probability likely. Facing Heat, Memphis has 30% to upstage Heat. Winning one in Miami, probability shoots to 55%.
suki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki24 View Post
Grizzlies have 60-70% chance to beat Spurs. 6 games probability likely. Facing Heat, Memphis has 30% to upstage Heat. Winning one in Miami, probability shoots to 55%.
I personally think the grizzlies can win it all , but they will need to really be on there game
cardshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 240
Default

San Antonio is taking it this year. The big 3 want one more championship before they go. Parker has probably has his best season and ginobili and Duncan show no signs that they are done. Plus green and leanard have been great during this playoff run, a big help. San Antonio over Miami in 6 in the Finals
majesticsig6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.